Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1163306 - 03/20/10 08:58 PM What good things did you learn from our players?
Anonymous
Unregistered

What good things did you learn from our players?

I learned to never give up in life, like after watching the overtime games we won. I especially learned perseverance from Sherron because he never gave up in any game.

X taught me to always smile and enjoy life.

Mario and Travis taught me to have patience. Your turn is coming.

Feel free to add something only if its absolutely positive. There are other posts for criticism. This is not a post about the UNI game. Its about college players who are a good example for us fans.

#1163307 - 03/20/10 09:01 PM Re: What good things did you learn from our players?
alexoobers Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

I approve of this post

#1163308 - 03/20/10 09:01 PM Re: What good things did you learn from our players?
rockchalk92 Offline
Baby Jay

you're not entitled to anything

#1163309 - 03/20/10 09:05 PM Re: What good things did you learn from our players? [Re: alexoobers]
JZHawk Offline
US Marshal, Kansas Territory

Loc: The 'Dot
Quote:

I approve of this post

+1

#1163310 - 03/20/10 09:21 PM Re: What good things did you learn from our players? [Re: JZHawk]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cole literally showed its not how you look to the public (missing tooth), its what you do with what you've got. Show heart, even if it means acting goofy.

The twins showed me that you've got to put in extra time after work or school to reach your goals, in order to help the team the best you can.

Tyshawn taught me not to worry about what other people say about you. Just show heart and do the best you can and you will succeed.

Tyrel demonstrated you can show your emotions when something goes wrong, like the way he slaps his hands together big time after he gets a foul. "Oh, shoot!"

Preview