Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1143810 - 03/05/10 05:22 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days * [Re: theno1kufan]
phsx_hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: texas
Quote:

I have a sweatshirt that was given to me before the 06-07 tournament. I only wear it during that special time of year.

real gay,

#1143811 - 03/05/10 05:31 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: phsx_hawk]
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Here is my facebook post (yeah, I'm gay) from the A&M game:

Quote:

Well, it took 8 KU shirt changes, 3 KU sweatpants changes, 2 whitie-tightie changes and almost waking a baby to make this one happen. Ended up in a pair of Sears KU sweats, no banties and shirtless. Rock Chalk.

#1143812 - 03/05/10 05:32 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: phsx_hawk]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Quote:

I have a sweatshirt that was given to me before the 06-07 tournament. I only wear it during that special time of year.

real gay,

Did I mention that it was my smoking hot girlfriend who gave it to me?

#1143813 - 03/05/10 05:39 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: theno1kufan]
phsx_hawk Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

real gay,

i doubt that is true. you are too quick to want to see a pic of someone else's hottie. just sayin'.

#1143814 - 03/05/10 05:39 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days
georgiahawk Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Quote:

Plus I just added a Gameday KU flag on my porch. That helps.

I don't get your MU socks though. Irony?

I thought about adding a porch flag, but I'm afraid my house might get vandalized. I live in Missouri. Office Secret Santa gave me the Tiger socks. I thought socks were just socks, but these are very snuck and warm, just what you need during games when your feet turn into ice cubes. Now I need some gloves when the hands turn cold during the games.

My flag only flies on gamedays.

#1143815 - 03/05/10 05:43 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: phsx_hawk]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

real gay,

i doubt that is true. you are to quick to want to see a pic of someone else's hottie.

You're wrong. She's like a hotter Brooklyn Decker. I won't show you a pic of her though.

#1143816 - 03/05/10 05:44 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: theno1kufan]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

I'll probably just tell you how large her breasts are.

#1143817 - 03/05/10 05:44 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: theno1kufan]
phsx_hawk Offline
Baby Jay

yeah, i know.

#1143818 - 03/05/10 05:45 PM Re: Describe your good luck clothing for game days [Re: phsx_hawk]
phsx_hawk Offline
Baby Jay

im all for it son. power to you. i know i certainly have plenty to look forward to.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Preview