Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1081418 - 01/13/10 08:34 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? * [Re: jayhawker010]
ross52066 Offline
Phog Fanatic

There is also this story (which is probably fake but awesome nonetheless):

This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd.

He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!" then turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!" Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here."

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning.

While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge... making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

This guy has balls the size of church bells.

#1081419 - 01/13/10 08:46 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: ross52066]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Wow...if that's not revenge at its best, I don't know what is. That guy's all kinds of awesome.

#1081420 - 01/13/10 09:04 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: ross52066]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Loc: Spencer Basement
Quote:

This is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University. It was in the local newspaper and even Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a microphone to talk to the crowd.

He said he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding. He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception.

As a token of his deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift just from him. So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party, was a manila envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to open their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex with the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and had hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said, "F--- you!" then turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!" Then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here."

While most people would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were wrong. His revenge... making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300 guest wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family members.

Ross, don't be thick.

http://www.snopes.com/weddings/embarrass/bothered.asp

#1081421 - 01/13/10 09:13 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayheel]
ross52066 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

Quote:

Ross, don't be thick.

http://www.snopes.com/weddings/embarrass/bothered.asp

Yep, I figured it was fake, forgot to check Snopes though. Just Googled "bride cheating on groom story." Still awesome though.

#1081422 - 01/13/10 10:09 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: ross52066]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow
Okay here is mine and I know it's true because I did it. Oh and before I get started don't give a rat's ass what you think of the validity HB so keep it to yourself... Will be long but a good story.

Worked in a warehouse back in the day where most everyone brought their lunch daily. Long hours so everyone carried these giant "lunch boxes" that looked more like coolers....blue collar boys and their eats. If you have ever been in that environment you know what I am talking about. You also know food stealing is a major no-no and retribution for stealing lunches can be ugly. Just part of the culture. Anyway some guy is stealing food out of a lot peoples lunches. He would kind of go through boxes in the big break room and pick through what he wanted and the SOB would leave say the apple core or wrappers and half eaten sandwiches and throw them back int the lunch box. Insult to injury. Anyway so he does this to me too but nobody knew for sure who was doing it.

My solution: First, I made a kick ass looking burrito with all the yummy fixings but with a twist. A mixed in a healthy helping of dog sh*t from the backyard into the beans an mixed it up real good. I was amazed how well refried beans could mask the scent. I went to the store and bought a nice juicy plumb and brought it home to "doctor" it up a bit. I borrowed a needle from my Dad back on the farm that we used for injecting meds into cattle and used it to suck some of the juice. I then replaced said juice with a healthy helping of india ink. For those of you who don't know that ink is used in printing, stains badly, and is near impossible to wash off. They guy did take the bait and ate a few bites out of my dog sh*t burrito (I still don't know how he could not tell) and he obviously took a big bite out of the plumb because soon Sean (yes his real name) comes out with black ink all down his face, chin, hands, and shirt. You could tell he had been to the bathroom trying to wash it off because his T-Shirt is soaked. No hiding who had been the lunch thief now and everyone knows it. He wore his "Scarlet letter" for about a week before it faded enough not to be noticeable. The amount of hell, scorn, and pointed jokes he took for months and months was brutal. Interestingly enough nobody ever messed with my lunch again.

Moral....don't fvck with 01's food.

#1081423 - 01/13/10 10:30 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayhwk01]
ross52066 Offline
Phog Fanatic

Quote:

Okay here is mine and I know it's true because I did it. Oh and before I get started don't give a rat's ass what you think of the validity HB so keep it to yourself... Will be long but a good story.

Worked in a warehouse back in the day where most everyone brought their lunch daily. Long hours so everyone carried these giant "lunch boxes" that looked more like coolers....blue collar boys and their eats. If you have ever been in that environment you know what I am talking about. You also know food stealing is a major no-no and retribution for stealing lunches can be ugly. Just part of the culture. Anyway some guy is stealing food out of a lot peoples lunches. He would kind of go through boxes in the big break room and pick through what he wanted and the SOB would leave say the apple core or wrappers and half eaten sandwiches and throw them back int the lunch box. Insult to injury. Anyway so he does this to me too but nobody knew for sure who was doing it.

My solution: First, I made a kick ass looking burrito with all the yummy fixings but with a twist. A mixed in a healthy helping of dog sh*t from the backyard into the beans an mixed it up real good. I was amazed how well refried beans could mask the scent. I went to the store and bought a nice juicy plumb and brought it home to "doctor" it up a bit. I borrowed a needle from my Dad back on the farm that we used for injecting meds into cattle and used it to suck some of the juice. I then replaced said juice with a healthy helping of india ink. For those of you who don't know that ink is used in printing, stains badly, and is near impossible to wash off. They guy did take the bait and ate a few bites out of my dog sh*t burrito (I still don't know how he could not tell) and he obviously took a big bite out of the plumb because soon Sean (yes his real name) comes out with black ink all down his face, chin, hands, and shirt. You could tell he had been to the bathroom trying to wash it off because his T-Shirt is soaked. No hiding who had been the lunch thief now and everyone knows it. He wore his "Scarlet letter" for about a week before it faded enough not to be noticeable. The amount of hell, scorn, and pointed jokes he took for months and months was brutal. Interestingly enough nobody ever messed with my lunch again.

Very awesome f*cking creative ideas 01!

#1081424 - 01/13/10 10:37 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayhwk01]
donelurking Offline

Loc: LOST
Quote:

Two questions:

1. Did he ever figure out he ate dogshit?

2. Did you keep the cookware that you used to mix the dogshit with the beans? If so...eww.

#1081425 - 01/13/10 10:40 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: ross52066]
jayheel Offline
Under New Management

Loc: Spencer Basement
So he took a couple bites of your shitt burrito your ink plum? How could someone not know they had just eaten poo?

#1081426 - 01/13/10 10:43 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: donelurking]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

1. Yes he knew he ate dog sh*t because I told him and everyone reminded him of it FREQUENTLY for a very long time. I did show everyone my creation that day so they could see what I had done. Got lots of kudos on that one even form the floor foreman. He thought it was funny as hell.

2. Let us be honest. A good washing in the dishwasher and they would be as clean as any other dirty bowl and spoon but the wife would not have it. To high a gross factor for her so yes they were pitched.

#1081427 - 01/13/10 10:44 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayheel]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Quote:

So he took a couple bites of your shitt burrito your ink plum? How could someone not know they had just eaten poo?

Don't know but he did. Maybe it was mixed with enough stuff it just tasted funny....never asked him.

#1081428 - 01/13/10 10:46 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayheel]
larryb2 Offline
Am I Wrong?

Loc: United Center
If I was the guy who was the victim of 01's antics, there is a good chance he would not be able to share that story with us today.

01 - You're lucky you didn't take a baseball bat to your skull.

#1081429 - 01/13/10 10:49 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayhwk01]
donelurking Offline

Loc: LOST
I won't get into the precipitating reason--but I'm sure you can all pretty effectively surmise what would cause me to do such a thing.

It involved my roommate and a girl. Let's just say I felt pretty fu(ked over by the both of them. She eventually moved in with him.

One night, I get home from the bar and I hear them in his bedroom going at it pretty hard. She's waaaaay into it. Perhaps because I had annihilated what would ordinarily constitute my inhibitions with Louise's West schooners, I decide to stick it to them a little bit.

They had their own bathroom in the place that only they used, but it wasn't attached to their room. I go in there and start pissing all over the bathtub. Then I piss in his mouthwash, then I piss on her toothbrush. Then I take his toothbrush and scratch my taint with it and rake my pubes with it.

I stifle my laughter somehow and exit the bathroom. Whenever I saw them from that day forward, I always thought of them as Pissterine and Oral B. I know, I'm going to Hell.

#1081430 - 01/13/10 10:50 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: larryb2]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Quote:

If I was the guy who was the victim of 01's antics, there is a good chance he would not be able to share that story with us today.

01 - You're lucky you didn't take a baseball bat to your skull.

The victim was everyone he was stealing from and trust me it would have been him against many. He was pretty unpopular for a long time and never lived it down.

Secondly, think this through. You steal a guys lunch and he does this. Is this REALLY the guy you want to mess with and attack. Think about it.

#1081431 - 01/13/10 10:52 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: donelurking]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Quote:

I won't get into the precipitating reason--but I'm sure you can all pretty effectively surmise what would cause me to do such a thing.

It involved my roommate and a girl. Let's just say I felt pretty fu(ked over by the both of them. She eventually moved in with him.

One night, I get home from the bar and I hear them in his bedroom going at it pretty hard. She's waaaaay into it. Perhaps because I had annihilated what would ordinarily constitute my inhibitions with Louise's West schooners, I decide to stick it to them a little bit.

They had their own bathroom in the place that only they used, but it wasn't attached to their room. I go in there and start pissing all over the bathtub. Then I piss in his mouthwash, then I piss on her toothbrush. Then I take his toothbrush and scratch my taint with it and rake my pubes with it.

I stifle my laughter somehow and exit the bathroom. Whenever I saw them from that day forward, I always thought of them as Pissterine and Oral B. I know, I'm going to Hell.

Well played sir.

#1081432 - 01/13/10 11:17 AM Re: Best Revenge Ever? [Re: jayhwk01]
BatmanReturns Offline
Ron Swanson

Loc: over there--->
I had better watch out because of all of the other guys girlfriends I have exploded in.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Preview