Page 75 of 75 < 1 2 ... 73 74 75
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1078947 - 01/10/10 06:06 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 * [Re: AdonisJordan]
Jhawkerman Offline
Lawrence Legend

Loc: Lakeside, Arizona
Well .... its time to face the fact that we are not a great team right now ... today not even good .. I hope it will force some changes that are badly needed to get this teams heads on straight ...

#1078948 - 01/10/10 06:09 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: sdoyel]
BetaHawk Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Well, monkey is off the back.

We needed this loss.

that's loser talk. we played like bitches today. a loss doesn't change that. this team still stops and watches Sherron way too much. Aldrich has regressed offensively. We are a good team but far from national championship good. The Morris's look lost again. Tyshawn loses his god damn mind. X needs his number called more often. None of that matters except for defense. We are soft, that's what scares me. Thankfully its just the beginning of January. In Bill Self I trust though! Rock Chalk. TIme to refocus.

#1078949 - 01/10/10 06:11 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: mwattai]
MokeskiMan Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: MO
Quote:

Quote:

KU will be fine. Self just needs to make some adjustments to the lineup and destroy them in practice. They've been reading their press clippings it seems.

Hate to say it, but this loss will just give opponents a blueprinty for beating KU.

Believe it or not, but this game was lost because of a poor post defensive scheme. To have Cole switch everytime their big man set a screen was our demise. It took us from a position of strength to a position of weakness... and Pearl exploited it to perfection. I saw a similar tactic in person at the Cornell game.

#1078950 - 01/10/10 06:19 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: kellyfenton]
B_of_H Offline
is in your head....

Loc: the urban core
tyler reed and billy morningsleeves are at fault here. They are there to make 3's and didn't.

#1078951 - 01/10/10 06:38 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: B_of_H]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

tyler reed and billy morningsleeves are at fault here. They are there to make 3's and didn't.

pay no attention to how bad cus' and kief' were

#1078952 - 01/10/10 06:45 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: theno1kufan]
holidaysmore Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Loc: Denver, Colorado
My goodness ONE loss and the whole ship falls apart. Sheez its the second week of January. There is so much basketball left to be played.

#1078953 - 01/10/10 08:42 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: B_of_H]
Geezer Offline
To serve & protect

Loc: JayhawkLaw office Lobby
Quote:

LOL
75 pages on a gameday thread with a noncon opponent speaks volumes.

#1078954 - 01/10/10 10:55 PM Re: Official KU/Tenn Gameday Thread 01.10.10 [Re: DallasHawk]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Quote:

Worked by Walk-Ons

See this shows how stupid ya are....the only starter that was suspended was Tyler Smith....the Vols are still legit and Chism,Prince,Maze,Hopson, and Woodridge are some ballers...they were athletically superior to us and it showed all game.....first game I have seen in person this year and I did not see that something special like I did when I watched the 07-08 team live....of course these lads arent as experienced as that team was...but on a pure athletic evaluation they arent on par with that team either.

Cole doesnt equal Jackson,Kaun,or Arthur the way he has performed so far this year....the twins...not much athleticism from what I saw today....X could have it the verdict is still out on him....Sherron sure he is athletic as hell and the only solid baller we have....Tyshawn is athletic but often looks lost...like Bill said this could be a loss we can built on or the beginning of the end...only time will tell....

Page 75 of 75 < 1 2 ... 73 74 75

Preview