Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1035849 - 12/02/09 11:25 AM Miege, Nam & Detron...
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you believe a single word coming from these posters, you're a moron. Period.

If I'm wrong, please link me to a post where any one of their "insider" stories actually panned out. If you want NUMEROUS examples of FALSE predictions, simply click on their user name and go through their posts on the subject.

They know nothing...they may have a Slant or Phog membership, but that's about as close to the fire as these losers will ever get. They don't know donors, they don't know people on the team, or someone in the AD. They're making things up...it's really that simple.

According to these posters, Mangino would be fired two full weeks ago and almost every day since another "press conference" is looming, he wouldn't be coaching the Texas game, he wouldn't be coaching the Mizzou game, he wasn't at practice, his office had been cleared out, he agreed to a buyout, Lew's already talking to Edsall, Lew's already talking to Sumlin...the list goes on and on.

Once the investigation has been concluded, a decision on Mangino's future with the program will be made. If his conduct warrants dismissal for cause, he will be fired. If not, he will not be fired for allegations plus questionable "performance." He will not be fired if we have to buy him out. Mangino may be released...I don't know the details of the investigation and anyone that tells you they do is LYING. But he will not resign and he will not be fired simply because Perkins wants a different coach; Perkins isn't that stupid.

I truthfully don't understand why anyone still listens to these pathetic trolls, but the FACT is they have been wrong on EVERYTHING so far.

#1035850 - 12/02/09 11:26 AM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron...
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

I don't believe a single word you said. I'd be a moron if I did.

Did you ever get to the bottom of the mystery of the ugly Obama children?

#1035851 - 12/02/09 11:29 AM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
JHAWKinKY Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Back Where I Belong
I heard the fat guy is the father of Melissa Etheridge's kid.

#1035852 - 12/02/09 11:39 AM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron...
yomang Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

Pretty sure the Miege and Detron are the same person. One reports and the other agrees or assures us that we are reading insider information.

#1035853 - 12/02/09 11:41 AM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... [Re: yomang]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

I agree. You have the right information, yomang. You are also smart and handsome.

#1035854 - 12/02/09 12:07 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... [Re: yomang]
detronbomb Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Pretty sure the Miege and Detron are the same person. One reports and the other agrees or assures us that we are reading insider information.

Your wrong.

And I have never made any predictions at all about when he will be fired or anything like that. I have never claimed to have inside info about when he will be fired.

#1035855 - 12/02/09 12:13 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... [Re: detronbomb]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You don't have inside information, period. You're guessing...and you're not even a good guesser.

#1035856 - 12/02/09 12:30 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron...
detronbomb Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

You don't have inside information, period. You're guessing...and you're not even a good guesser.

Ok then. Whatever you think.

#1035857 - 12/02/09 12:35 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... [Re: detronbomb]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's not what I think...it's just a fact. Everything you say is so vague and hedged that it's 100% clear you're making it up.

"The players don't support Mangino" - of course you could never quantify that statement or give any factual support to your assertion. We're just supposed to believe you are in tight with the team and know how they all feel, despite the fact that you've never provided a single shred of information that would indicate you know something beyond what anyone can read in the paper. Pathetic.

#1035858 - 12/02/09 01:37 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron...
Lawhawk2011 Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
I believe I speak for a large number of posters what I say,
esoogtatigel please go away.
Thank you.

#1035859 - 12/02/09 01:42 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... *DELETED* [Re: Lawhawk2011]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post deleted by nnelson

#1035860 - 12/02/09 01:45 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron...
detronbomb Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Quote:

I believe I speak for a large number of posters what I say,
esoogtatigel please go away.
Thank you.

Believe me, I know there are ENDLESS throngs of you f*cking morons to contend with. Luckily, the vast majority of you are too stupid and too broke to do anything except bitch on a message board.

It really is Mangino.

#1035861 - 12/02/09 01:46 PM Re: Miege, Nam & Detron... [Re: detronbomb]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ding ding ding...now get back to work unless you want to end up getting cancer like your grandmother.

Preview