Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#103543 - 03/22/07 03:47 PM Bradly in the same conference as SI?
livingintar Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: northcarolina
Who beat us last year? Bradly? aren't they in the same conference as SI? Bill better have a better game plan this year then last. its about the coaching and defense from here on out. We were suppose to win the first two games now its up to BS to plan a strategy to win??????or do we just have to much talent to fail? I'm going with talent I trust Our guys will find a way to win on there own.....kick there buttocks boys .....and someone get BS a towel he'll be sweating in this one.........

#103544 - 03/22/07 03:48 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: livingintar]
Morgansraider Offline
Why...So...Serious????

Oh, piss off and drop the "we" routine.

#103545 - 03/22/07 03:51 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: Morgansraider]
HeavyPhog Offline
John Brown

Loc: Lansing, KS
this putz does realize that KU was really young last year right? Moody and Hawkins were the seniors....

and that Bradley might as well been shooting 3's with blindfolds on

#103546 - 03/22/07 03:53 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: HeavyPhog]
jaihaux Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Overlook Hotel
Does Tuby coach Bradly?

#103547 - 03/22/07 03:57 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: livingintar]
gr8one Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Tongie
Quote:

Who beat us last year? Bradly? aren't they in the same conference as SI? Bill better have a better game plan this year then last. its about the coaching and defense from here on out. We were suppose to win the first two games now its up to BS to plan a strategy to win??????or do we just have to much talent to fail? I'm going with talent I trust Our guys will find a way to win on there own.....kick there buttocks boys .....and someone get BS a towel he'll be sweating in this one.........

Do you type with tar on your hands? That is painful trying to read.

#103548 - 03/22/07 04:00 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: livingintar]
DCHawk1 Offline
Proudly Derivative.

Loc: District of Columbia
You go to school in North Cackalacka? They let gradjeeeeate?

#103549 - 03/22/07 04:02 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: livingintar]
yomang Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

UM you are a KU fan that is just realizing that SIU and Bradley are in the same conference? Yeah Right! God away tarhole!

#103550 - 03/22/07 04:05 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: yomang]
Zhawk06 Offline
Prairie Warrior

Loc: Washington D.C.
....somewhere a banjo plays....

#103551 - 03/22/07 04:07 PM Re: Bradly in the same conference as SI? [Re: yomang]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
Dont mind him yo, he has done drank too much Cackey Lacky White Lightening with his big water headed hillbilly cousin(DAC) that plays the banjo. I'll be sporting that shirt proudly tonight.

Preview