Bowl Cut Boy

Loc: JRP lunchroom
Quote:

Well, looks like the "EYES" have it.

You're smart.

#1034593 - 12/01/09 12:17 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: chiknbut]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're smarter though. Me, I'm just one man. I just read the paper every once in awhile. I just talk to regular citizens and see what their likes are...what their dislikes are. I have no agenda. I just want to know what everyone thinks...it's really interesting to me to learn everyone's opinions. I don't discriminate just because someone believes something I don't believe...rather I try to find common ground with everyone.

#1034594 - 12/01/09 12:18 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: chiknbut]
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Loc: Got a gal in Kalamazoo
I can't tell who slops on their facetiousness with a thicker brush, B_of_H or Legit as a Goose. I'm expecting Goose to break out the word "pickaninny" any moment now.

#1034595 - 12/01/09 12:24 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: horton_hombre]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, pickaninnies are actually cute...those Obama girls look like they got beat with an ugly stick.

#1034596 - 12/01/09 12:29 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama
horton_hombre Offline
John Brown

Loc: Got a gal in Kalamazoo
Speaking of schticks, maybe you and B_of_H could get together and entertain yourselves with this tired schtick of trying to get a rise out of people.

#1034597 - 12/01/09 12:29 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

I think we should wear those helmets with the Jayhawk on them 2 to 3 times a year.

#1034598 - 12/01/09 12:30 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: HunterThompson]
jamboslice Offline
John Brown

Loc: Overland Park, KS
Quote:

I don't even care who's sock it is, but I vote to have esoogtatigel booted. You shouldn't talk about kids that way, especially about the kids of the best president since Bill Clinton.

Best since Clinton? There hasn't been a good one since way before Clinton. Keep drinking the "change" kool-aid though, you'll see yourself in the minority come next election.

#1034599 - 12/01/09 12:30 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's a good idea. I really love that idea. See, it's about sharing ideas and agreeing about them.

#1034600 - 12/01/09 12:31 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: jamboslice]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

I vote that "drink the koolaid" be thrown of the cliff into cliche oblivion.

#1034601 - 12/01/09 12:32 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: jamboslice]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

I don't even care who's sock it is, but I vote to have esoogtatigel booted. You shouldn't talk about kids that way, especially about the kids of the best president since Bill Clinton.

Best since Clinton? There hasn't been a good one since way before Clinton. Keep drinking the "change" kool-aid though, you'll see yourself in the minority come next election.

Which is all that matters...Obama is right now because the majority agrees with him, as soon as the majority doesn't agree, we need to make new laws and stuff, because what is right and wrong changes automatically.

#1034602 - 12/01/09 12:33 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
jamboslice Offline
John Brown

Quote:

I vote that "drink the koolaid" be thrown of the cliff into cliche oblivion.

I vote we drink the "the drink the koolaid" koolaid

#1034603 - 12/01/09 12:35 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama
jamboslice Offline
John Brown

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Which is all that matters...Obama is right now because the majority agrees with him, as soon as the majority doesn't agree, we need to make new laws and stuff, because what is right and wrong changes automatically.

Prepare to have your phone bugged....

#1034604 - 12/01/09 12:39 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: jamboslice]
WisconsinJayhawk Offline
Rhubarber of Seville

Seems like there was another guy who bugged people's phones without warrants... I can't place it though.

#1034605 - 12/01/09 12:40 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: jamboslice]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wait, like the Patriot Act or what?

#1034606 - 12/01/09 12:43 PM Re: Let's Talk Obama [Re: WisconsinJayhawk]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Seems like there was another guy who bugged people's phones without warrants... I can't place it though.

I know who you're thinking of! It was our last President, George W. Bush. He was the one that did that.

It's not right either. It's not ok. I'm totally against it. It's like Big Brother is out to get us! Obama, at least he doesn't pretend he has to ask...he just spends money all day and he can do that because he is in charge. My money is basically for Obama to do whatever he thinks is best for the country. Who's with me?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Preview