Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1033039 - 11/29/09 09:58 PM Re: This IS NOT over. ** [Re: MiegeHawk]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I will put on record that if Mangino is retained, Keeston Terry does not end up here. He is already looking around.

I was hoping you'd go on record. It's like a guarantee that Keeston Terry ends up here with Mangino.

Out of curiosity, do you care to explain why you have been wrong every time you made a prediction? Have I missed the thread where you admit you are just guessing?

#1033040 - 11/29/09 10:22 PM Re: This IS NOT over.
detronbomb Offline
Prairie Warrior

Quote:

Quote:

I will put on record that if Mangino is retained, Keeston Terry does not end up here. He is already looking around.

I was hoping you'd go on record. It's like a guarantee that Keeston Terry ends up here with Mangino.

Out of curiosity, do you care to explain why you have been wrong every time you made a prediction? Have I missed the thread where you admit you are just guessing?

He has been right about a lot of things. He has said some things that only players, ex players or someone working at KU would know. Either that or he knows someone.

#1033041 - 11/29/09 11:13 PM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: detronbomb]
namohcan_99 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita, KS
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

He has been right about a lot of things. He has said some things that only players, ex players or someone working at KU would know. Either that or he knows someone.

I'm guessing he knows someone or knows someone who knows someone. I'm hearing the same kind of stuff, but I haven't heard anything about Keeston, nor would I comment on him or any recruits if I had.

#1033042 - 11/30/09 10:16 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: namohcan_99]
imaj0311 Offline
Baby Jay

I think we can all agree that this season was a BUST. Was Mangino at fault? I guess to me I say partially. He should not have played Reesing if he was that ineffective due to his injury. He should have put in Pick and had his senior Meier and junior Briscoe help Pick out as much as possible. To me that's where his fault ends.

How many games were we in until one wrong thing happened that pretty much cost us the game. He's the coach; he's not out there playing. He didn't throw the interception; he didn't fumble the ball; he didn't have a costly penalty on defense (several after we had stopped the other team). In several of the games, if these things didn't happen we would have won and be going to a bowl and wouldn't be having these discussions about our program and Mangino's future.

#1033043 - 11/30/09 10:22 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: Wickedson]
jayhawk1996 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Quote:

I was all for Mangino staying but after that disaster of game management yesterday I couldn't give a sh!t about North Carolina, I mean about Mangino...

This. I was on the fence before the Mizzou game.
Now, I'll gladly chip in to pay for the buyout/settlement. Time to make a coaching change, take some lumps in 2010 and hope that the program can win 7 or 8 games in 2011.

#1033044 - 11/30/09 10:44 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: jayhawk1996]
JFish26 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: KC, MO
Even under a new coach, I'm not punting next season yet. Very, very favorable conference schedule. Opurum.

#1033045 - 11/30/09 10:46 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: JFish26]
jayhawk1996 Offline
Pure Jayhawk

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Quote:

Even under a new coach, I'm not punting next season yet. Very, very favorable conference schedule. Opurum.

Six or seven wins is possible. But that may be after a 2-2 start in non-con.

#1033046 - 11/30/09 10:49 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: detronbomb]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Such as? What has he said (that actually panned out, mind you) that only players, ex players or someone working at KU would know. I'll be waiting for even one SINGLE example. I can certainly come up with several examples when he has been DEAD WRONG. I guess you prefer to sweep all of those under the rug though...why has his "source" within KU Athletics been wrong so often? The press conferences, Mangino would be gone by this date, then that date, his office has been cleared out, etc...all COMPLETELY false.

Are you seriously this stupid?

#1033047 - 11/30/09 10:51 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: namohcan_99]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I'm guessing he knows someone or knows someone who knows someone. I'm hearing the same kind of stuff, but I haven't heard anything about Keeston, nor would I comment on him or any recruits if I had.

LOL Christ...stop pretending that you have some kind of impact. EVERYONE has heard one thing or another...NO ONE knows anything. You're guessing...you don't know anyone, and even if you did it wouldn't make one sh*t-pot full of difference if you started talking about Keeston and the other recruits. You are a nobody...just a fan, accept it for chrissakes. Honestly, I just don't get it...

#1033048 - 11/30/09 10:53 AM Re: This IS NOT over. [Re: jayhawk1996]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

I was all for Mangino staying but after that disaster of game management yesterday I couldn't give a sh!t about North Carolina, I mean about Mangino...

This. I was on the fence before the Mizzou game.
Now, I'll gladly chip in to pay for the buyout/settlement. Time to make a coaching change, take some lumps in 2010 and hope that the program can win 7 or 8 games in 2011.

I'm sure Lew will be waited with bated breath for your huge check

#1033049 - 11/30/09 10:54 AM Re: This IS NOT over.
jayhawklaw Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Free State Lobby
WDNR systematically clowning the nibblers. LOL.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Preview