Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1027771 - 11/25/09 01:49 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period.
mdfraz Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence
I'm not saying you are wrong, but uh, that's a pretty damn bold statement. And it flies in the face of EVERYTHING I've heard from people I know working around the football offices.

#1027772 - 11/25/09 01:55 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period. [Re: mdfraz]
Z8RR8 Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Derby, Kansas
He is already on the plane out....................

#1027773 - 11/26/09 01:41 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period. [Re: Z8RR8]
beenahawk Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Topeka, Kansas
That's a REAL newsflash you posted. 8 years and the anti Mangino people still "poking" the man in the tummy.

Not sure what the hell came over me....guess I was more impressed with the turnaround of the program and 4 bowls with 3 wins in seven seasons than I was the mans weight.

I sure as hell hope Lew hires someone slim enough to fall through his bottom and choke himself to death to keep the "Our previous coach was FAT" fans happy!

#1027774 - 11/26/09 02:12 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period. [Re: mdfraz]
namohcan_99 Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Wichita, KS
Quote:

I'm not saying you are wrong, but uh, that's a pretty damn bold statement. And it flies in the face of EVERYTHING I've heard from people I know working around the football offices.

You know, I used to think the relationship between Lew and Mark was pretty solid. I really wonder what happened there. You give the guy a 5 year extension when nobody was really after him and now you investigate him with accusations from Mangino supporters that Lew is on a 'witch hunt.' Anybody got a realistic explanation for this one since Mangino couldn't have possibly done anything to warrant an investigation? We know he doesn't have any history on this or nothing. *Insert another sarcastic remark here.* I think Lew is doing his job and until this investigation is over, there is nothing to prove otherwise unless Mangino or players come out with something to state otherwise, or the NCAA comes up with nothing, then you will be seeing a possible change in our AD, which won't be very good either.

#1027775 - 02/19/10 02:42 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period. [Re: namohcan_99]
larryb2 Offline
Am I Wrong?

Loc: United Center
How did this pop up on my screen?

#1027776 - 02/19/10 02:57 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period. [Re: larryb2]
5DecadeHawk Offline
Otto Schnellbacher

Quote:

How did this pop up on my screen?

Reviewing your old posts from one of your socks that got banned?

#1027777 - 02/19/10 03:02 PM Re: Mangino Will Be Here Next Year. Period. [Re: 5DecadeHawk]
KUHawkhead Offline
Wilt Chamberlain

Loc: Mc to the Pherson

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview