#1001015 - 11/04/09 04:18 PM Re: Simien and Withey *** [Re: Geezer]
Morgansraider Offline
Why...So...Serious????

I think that is a violation.

#1001016 - 11/04/09 04:20 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: Morgansraider]
LisaT Offline
Max Falkenstein

Quote:

Jesus Christ, and LisaT were having lunch together at Chipotle this afternoon... FWIW

. My tainted scrupples are still in tact

#1001017 - 11/04/09 04:29 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: jayhwk01]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Quote:

Quote:

Hey Morgs - Did Wayne pay for Jeff's meal?

I was waiting for someone to bring it up. I just heard on KK show that he was texted from a reliable but anonymous source that Wayne used Lew's credit card and KU is going to be stripped of the 08-09 NC for treason.

Not before they get cited for tax invasion.

#1001018 - 11/04/09 04:39 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: AdonisJordan]
Morgansraider Offline
Why...So...Serious????

Quote:

Do you guys think that Wayne and Jeff will get together and compare dumps tonight

I just realized something, Gutter. You're a total social retard. You're the guy who AT FIRST sits quietly while a group of joking friends make mildly inappropriate remarks...but all along, you think up witty rejoinder after witty rejoinder but don't have the guts to say them UNTIL finally the room goes quiet, then you utter some unfunny crudity and start laughing at your wit while the rest of the room looks at you with confusion and pity.

I predict your career is going to end with a huge sexual harassment suit or something of the sort. You don't have much "touch".

#1001019 - 11/04/09 04:43 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: Morgansraider]
AdonisJordan Offline
Max Falkenstien

Loc: Lawrence
Notice how he deleted his post?

#1001020 - 11/04/09 04:43 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: Morgansraider]
theno1kufan Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Lawrence, KS
Quote:

Quote:

Do you guys think that Wayne and Jeff will get together and compare dumps tonight

I just realized something, Gutter. You're a total social retard. You're the guy who AT FIRST sits quietly while a group of joking friends make mildly inappropriate remarks...but all along, you think up witty rejoinder after witty rejoinder but don't have the guts to say them UNTIL finally the room goes quiet, then you utter some unfunny crudity and start laughing at your wit while the rest of the room looks at you with confusion and pity.

I predict your career is going to end with a huge sexual harassment suit or something of the sort. You don't have much "touch".

you lost me at the part where gutter has friends

#1001021 - 11/04/09 04:44 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: AdonisJordan]
Morgansraider Offline
Why...So...Serious????

Yes indeedy.

Ok, "associates". Or does that imply too much, too?

"Why do women have breasts? So you have something to look at while you're talking to them. So you can have something to look at while you're talking to them. So you can have something to look at while you're talking to them."--Peter "Gutter" Griffin, to female coworker

#1001022 - 11/04/09 04:57 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: Morgansraider]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
adonis - I deleted it before I saw Morgans post. Had I known he or someone else was going to bother quoting me I would have left it.

theno - You are right, I have no friends. Now tell us about yours.

Morgans - You edited your post. Why? Well anyways, you have me figured out. Now let me share may analysis of you.

You are a social stud who has numerous friends that find you to be the life of the party at all times. You're the guy who AT FIRST has an audience and then you lose them once you start mentioning your sexual escapades with LisaT. You think up witty rejoinder after witty rejoinder and share them with others UNTIL finally the audience loses interest. Then you utter some more unfunny crudity about yourself and LisaT and start laughing at your wit while the rest of the room looks at you with confusion and pity.

I predict your career is going begin with a huge sexual harassment suit or something of the sort.

Was I close?

#1001023 - 11/04/09 05:03 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: larryb]
jayhwk01 Offline
Timmy's Nemesis

Loc: Mt. Oread's Shadow

#1001024 - 11/04/09 05:05 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: jayhwk01]
larryb Offline
Gutter

Loc: Work
No popcorn needed. I like Morgans and hopefully he knows it. He can analyze me all day and night. He unlike others is a source of entertainment for me. At least he is creative. He didn't say anything I would disagree with.

#1001025 - 11/04/09 05:55 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: LisaT]
brando Offline
Max Falkenstein

Loc: anywhere there is beer...
Quote:

Quote:

Jesus Christ, and LisaT were having lunch together at Chipotle this afternoon... FWIW

. My tainted scrupples are still in tact

Lisa said taint...

#1001026 - 11/04/09 06:37 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: brando]
KoolKeithFreeze Offline
Crimson & Blue Blood

And 'scruppled taint' at that...

#1001027 - 11/04/09 07:00 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: KoolKeithFreeze]
PHOGUSHER Offline
Original AFH Gangsta

Loc: Western Kansas Hinderlands
the mere fact that some on here on here are obsessed with what lisat and morgs have to post is mindboggling....gutter I wouldnt even worry about it...your posts are much more worthwhile and that is a true but scary thought.....

#1001028 - 11/05/09 08:46 AM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: PHOGUSHER]
HunterThompson Offline
Baby Jay

Loc: Woody Creek, CO
And an untrue thought, to boot.

#1001029 - 11/05/09 12:53 PM Re: Simien and Withey [Re: HunterThompson]
Morgansraider Offline
Why...So...Serious????

Thoughts are so rare this day and age that even untrue ones may lay claim to praise, but I will not grant it in this case...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Preview