Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Paranoia - 10/03/17 02:01 PM

Please delete thread. TIA

Re: Paranoia - 10/03/17 02:50 PM

Think McPlowbilly think....
Posted by: jahawker2004

Re: Paranoia - 10/03/17 03:58 PM

Is this gonna be another of those threads that just won't die?

Re: Paranoia - 10/03/17 06:26 PM

I deleted some honey...kisses.
Posted by: JimWest

Re: Paranoia - 10/03/17 07:47 PM

Oh my god no one cares.

Re: Paranoia - 10/03/17 08:02 PM

Quote:
Lol...little 2004 just tried to threaten me via a pm...what a joke

Little 2004 did not threaten anyone.

Little 2004 did advise you to stop posting private, personal information about other posters. It is not allowed here.

Little 2004 is not joking.

Re: Paranoia - 10/03/17 08:27 PM

Actually I am a "mod". And I DO understand the policy around here regarding personal information and improper behavior.

It was another "mod" who removed your other thread. But I very well may be the one who deletes this one.

Re: Paranoia - 10/04/17 08:38 AM

Yes..bravo. I deleted most of my stupid rant. Decided the dot net middle school kids wasnt worth the bother. My apologies for wasting internet space.

Re: Paranoia - 10/06/17 09:22 AM

Ok. Maybe I should change this thread title to Boreanoia. Because this place is dead. Cmon people post about something other than shitty KU football.

Re: Paranoia - 10/12/17 01:45 PM

Still the dead zone around here. But the dot net is not much better. Boring circle jerk up in dat mug...nomesayin...
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: Paranoia - 10/13/17 01:17 PM

Is it paranoia if someone really is after you?

Re: Paranoia - 10/13/17 03:19 PM

I know for a fact that all the paranoids are out to get you, KUCO_VOC

Re: Paranoia - 10/13/17 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004
I know for a fact that all the paranoids are out to get you, KUCO_VOC
Are you one of them? Never mind I know the answer.

Re: Paranoia - 10/14/17 11:19 AM

2004 aint paranoid...he is just old.

Re: Paranoia - 10/20/17 01:37 PM

Vega is apparently bored today. Bless the pasty looking little man....Banned my sock before I could make my first post as a new sock.. Must of recognized the IP address. But I got hundreds of computers at my disposal and yes I am that bored.... well like Vega...

Re: Paranoia - 10/31/17 01:33 PM

Dot net weenies are supposed to lift my ban today. All I want to do is be able to submit my Guess the Score for the basketball games. Let's see if they honor their promise.

Re: Paranoia - 11/01/17 02:23 PM

Beyond bizarre. Vega unbans me. I make 3 posts about Halloween customes nothing insultive. Now I am banned without explanation until Apr 2 2018...that was a nice touch..lol.

Re: Paranoia - 11/01/17 06:29 PM

Still awaiting an explanation. Cowardly act.

Re: Paranoia - 11/01/17 10:09 PM

Until further notice is a valid explanation these days. Plano must of been crying to Vega for letting me back on. ...hilarious.
Posted by: MICHHAWK

Re: Paranoia - 11/02/17 10:48 AM

Did you ever think that maybe it is you, and not them.

Just a thought.

Re: Paranoia - 11/02/17 11:18 AM

Your nose....keep it out of my business. Unless you really don't know what transpired over there you are ignorant to the situation. Sure I will take a little blame but there are far worse posters over there that deserves to be banned before yours truly.

Re: Paranoia - 11/02/17 01:12 PM

We are all eagerly awaiting the next development. Please keep us informed.

Re: Paranoia - 11/02/17 01:15 PM

I will sucka. I mean nothing ever exciting happens on this forum...Just bizarre logic by Vega.
Posted by: imzcount

Re: Paranoia - 11/12/17 01:28 PM

Vega likes to play games over there on dotnet with posters. Banning is just his way of being in control. Seems at times lately he is becoming more unhinged. I've been banned a couple of times I suppose because of his unwillingness to grant my equal freedom of expression. He just can't seem to handle opinions that differ from his own. He might be a good dictator in some banana republic. Guess I was a sucker for donating money to his site.

Re: Paranoia - 11/13/17 06:21 PM

Ahh how would ya know. His reasons for banning individuals is bizarre without logic or consistency. Very cowardly man.

Re: Paranoia - 11/16/17 09:08 PM

Lol...little pwhitt came up with some decent art for the 2 bars I am openning after cashing in my LM stock....2.5 million...heck I will even buy them a few beers on tne house. Openning bar number one about the first week of March Madness. The saying will be "Get Your Beak On At Phogushers"...nice huh.

Re: Paranoia - 11/16/17 09:16 PM

Vega headed to Paola for the holidays...might take a short trip south....or not.

Re: Paranoia - 11/18/17 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Vega headed to Paola for the holidays...might take a short trip south....or not.
If I recall, you mentioned the nemesis vehicle once. That's kinda creepy. Hope all goes well for you over Thanksgiving.

Re: Paranoia - 11/18/17 01:08 PM

Durrhh he mentioned it himself as a reference of where he would be tailgating at prior to a KU football game several yrs ago. That information was out there for everyone. So not creepy amirite. Check your facts brother and and a Happy Thanksgiving to you also...

Re: Paranoia - 11/18/17 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Lol...little pwhitt came up with some decent art for the 2 bars I am openning after cashing in my LM stock....2.5 million...heck I will even buy them a few beers on tne house. Openning bar number one about the first week of March Madness. The saying will be "Get Your Beak On At Phogushers"...nice huh.

Is this for real?

If so, congratulations and good luck!,

Re: Paranoia - 11/19/17 08:06 AM

I wish...lol...I get a healthy pension from Lockmart and thats about it...