AWESOME!
Posted by: Maximus

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 07/22/14 03:49 PM

Posted by: mnopqr098319

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 08/08/14 02:30 AM

Just come here and help the author posts ~
Posted by: redrover

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 09/04/14 09:55 AM

does anyone know where i can get some discount athletic shoes or a designer hand bag?
Posted by: 1985hawk

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 09/11/14 01:54 PM

They way to get cheap shoes is to take in a pair of ratty old sneakers to the bowling alley. After you rent your bowling shoes and bowl, leave your sneakers and walk out with the bowling shoes on.

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 09/15/14 02:19 PM

i think your sig line is other wise known as gilettes razor. it has nothing to do with einstein. exempt in germany i would order ein stein of beer! because it is the simplest answer to my needs.
Posted by: 1985hawk

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 09/17/14 10:55 AM

Gilletes razor was a nice try, but its Occam's razor orginally attributed to Aristotle. Einstein used the theory in his work and he actually quoted the razor in his explanation of his theory of relativity.

So, Einstein stole William of Occam's idea who stole it from Aristotle. Great scientists always build on the ideas that come before them.

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 10/21/14 12:43 PM

so einstein was a cheater and this whole time everybody thought he was smart. he must of been pretty dumb because you cant quote a razor they dont talk inless there is some new gadget like the talking tooth brush for kids so maybe they can talk i dont know. anyway einstein was stupid. not suprizing because with that hair he looked like a clown.
Posted by: Walter_Sobchak

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 12/31/14 04:16 PM

Hey assholes! This is the "Bowling Thread" not the "Movie Thread." Put this shit where it belongs, "Smack Talk." I'd personally move it myself, but I'm not a mod and don't have the capabilities. So yeah...
Posted by: Maximus

Re: THIS IS SPARTA 300 - 12/31/14 05:11 PM

Originally Posted By: 1985hawk
They way to get cheap shoes is to take in a pair of ratty old sneakers to the bowling alley. After you rent your bowling shoes and bowl, leave your sneakers and walk out with the bowling shoes on.

I think your leaving behind the more valuable pair of shoes. Them bowling shoes are worn by the thousands, question the cleaning of fungus and other germs, and the styles haven't been fashionable since the 30's.

You were 100% correct though with your statement on how to get cheap shoes, just not sure why someone gives up more valuable shoes for cheap ones. Nothing says quality like the shoe size on the back of the shoe.