KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14

Posted by: CrimsonNBlue

KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/12/13 07:46 PM

Sweet Chen Music!

Important series, you guys.
Posted by: kylecof11

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 11:29 AM

Obviously a great outing by Chen. But no bats found against Kluber. Alex is really struggling lately. Has plenty of multi-strikeout games, which is something we haven't seen in the last 2-3 years.
Posted by: rockchalker5

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 01:23 PM

Our ability to make mediocre pitchers look like Cy Young candidates is impressive.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 01:29 PM

This pretty much sums it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAZU6DYwTDM
Posted by: jayhawks14

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 01:52 PM

Hahaha I just love coming on here once every two weeks to see all the sh*t talking that's done when the Royals take 2 of 3 from the Tribe both in come from behind fashion. Sorry guys - I don't usually have the time to come on here every night and talk smack about my own team like most of you do. But I will try & make it more of a priority during the second half. Lastly I want to congratulate you all on still paying attention this far into the year. Usually most of you don't make it past mid-May before giving up.

I'll shut up now & take my abuse after the next two losses for the Tribe.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 02:04 PM

I actually still get pissed when the Royals lose. I'm not really sure why. Oh well...there is always hope when your playing a bunch of no names like the Tribe.
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 07:04 PM

Fu-cking game blacked out again because its a Fox Regional game. Getting tired of this crapola. Paying 40 bucks extra a month for the MLB Package and this is the 3rd time this has happened in about a month.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/13/13 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: rockchalker5
I actually still get pissed when the Royals lose. I'm not really sure why. Oh well...there is always hope when your playing a bunch of no names like the Tribe.

Haha how can you still possibly be pissed when they lose? That's just funny to think about.
Anyway that's 2 of 2 & TT Ohio going for the sweep tomorrow against Shields.
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2013_07_13_kcamlb_clemlb_1&mode=video
Here's some good highlights from tonight including a granny by the Tribe's future stud 3B who's obviously a "no-name" compared to the great Moustakas LOL.
After they get rid of Asdrubal it will move open room for the best fielding SS in the minors & a very solid hitter in Francisco Lindor.

Hey 5 those bunch of "no-names" are 1.5 games back of the Tigers going into tomorrow. That's more than I can say for the group of your never will be's. Damn do I feel bad for James Shields. Guy would be a 20 game winner for either the Tribe or Tigers but with the Royals he will be lucky to get 10 & will still crack an ERA near or below 3.

Bet you are all wishing you hadn't traded Wil Myers for Shields or that you had at least had a prospect like Danny Salazar to look forward to. Goodnight.
14 OUT

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 09:24 AM

Although the ..lol....Tribe is better than the Royals, they definetly are not a team to brag about. Really hasnt done anything in their history, which in fact is far longer than the Royals. I mean they made 2 movies based on their overall history crapiness. Major League and Major League 2. That should show you something about team's history futility.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 12:17 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Although the ..lol....Tribe is better than the Royals, they definetly are not a team to brag about. Really hasnt done anything in their history, which in fact is far longer than the Royals. I mean they made 2 movies based on their overall history crapiness. Major League and Major League 2. That should show you something about team's history futility.

Yes I do realize they made those movies mostly because the Indians haven't won a World Series since 1948, the second longest streak in the majors behind the Cubs.

However, nobody on this board can tell me the in the last 20 seasons the Royals have had more promise then the Indians. The Royals have never won the AL Central since it was formed in 1994 and have finished ahead of the Indians twice. On the other hand the Tribe have won the Central 7 times & came in second 4 times. The only time the Royals finished a season in second was 1995 when the Indians won the division by 30 games. Also, the Royals have finished in last place 8 out of 19 years. So I wouldn't be so fast to talk about the Indians futility take a look in the mirror please.
Posted by: 41and2since94

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 02:42 PM

That was an absolutely brilliant move by The Genius to bring in Collins in that situation.

Can we please now move on to selling high on Santana and start to replenish the farm system? Could really set yourself up nicely for the near future by also shipping out Shields and Holland (yes, I said that).
Posted by: jayhwk01

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 03:35 PM

Absolutely disastrous series.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 04:45 PM

Originally Posted By: jayhawks14

Yes I do realize they made those movies mostly because the Indians haven't won a World Series since 1948, the second longest streak in the majors behind the Cubs.

However, nobody on this board can tell me the in the last 20 seasons the Royals have had more promise then the Indians. The Royals have never won the AL Central since it was formed in 1994 and ho ave finished ahead of the Indians twice. On the other hand the Tribe have won the Central 7 times & came in second 4 times. The only time the Royals finished a season in second was 1995 when the Indians won the division by 30 games. Also, the Royals have finished in last place 8 out of 19 years. So I wouldn't be so fast to talk about the Indians futility take a look in the mirror please.

Dont have to...this is Royals country sucka no matter how bad they are. The Tribe has been around since 1901 and have 2 WS Championship to show for it...thats 68 more yrs than the Royals. The Royals have one and most likely will have one or more in the next 68 yrs...You are now dismissed.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 05:28 PM

However, nobody on this board can tell me the in the last 20 seasons the Royals have had more promise then the Indians. The Royals have never won the AL Central since it was formed in 1994 and ho ave finished ahead of the Indians twice. On the other hand the Tribe have won the Central 7 times & came in second 4 times. The only time the Royals finished a season in second was 1995 when the Indians won the division by 30 games. Also, the Royals have finished in last place 8 out of 19 years. So I wouldn't be so fast to talk about the Indians futility take a look in the mirror please.

Dont have to...this is Royals country sucka no matter how bad they are. The Tribe has been around since 1901 and have 2 WS Championship to show for it...thats 68 more yrs than the Royals. The Royals have one and most likely will have one or more in the next 68 yrs...You are now dismissed.

Haha thanks for stating the obvious that the Indians have been around far longer then the Royals boy you really are a genius. Why don't you get your head out of the clouds bud. The Royals haven't been viable for 20+ years now. So my question to you is what have you seen thats convinced you they are anywhere close to a division championship let alone a WS? Because all I've seen is a bunch of horrible management of underachieving talent. But please keep telling yourself whatever you need to. Ill just sit here and be laughing year in & year out. Way to finish that first half strong. I'm sure that sweep will help their confidence to start their second half. #nowherenear #sweep #dismissyourself
Posted by: WaHawk04

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 06:51 PM

So, jayhawks14 is the baseball board version of timmy?

great.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 07:37 PM

Originally Posted By: 41and2since94
That was an absolutely brilliant move by The Genius to bring in Collins in that situation.

Can we please now move on to selling high on Santana and start to replenish the farm system? Could really set yourself up nicely for the near future by also shipping out Shields and Holland (yes, I said that).

I think you should absolutely think about trading those guys. Nobody should be off limits. Especially Santana and Holland, since Santana probably won't resign here and having a lights out closer doesn't make much difference on a bad team. Holland could easily break down at some point given his size.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/14/13 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: WaHawk04

great.

Lol pretty douchey comment. I'm on a Royals board w a bunch of homers who absolutely hate being told the truth about their team. I'm a realist. I know the Indians are far from winning a World Series and I can actually come to grip w/ it. But what I can't stand is people talking sh*t when their team hasn't done anything the last 20+ years and is no where close to being remotely relevant

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 12:12 AM

great.

Lol pretty douchey comment. I'm on a Royals board w a bunch of homers who absolutely hate being told the truth about their team. I'm a realist. I know the Indians are far from winning a World Series and I can actually come to grip w/ it. But what I can't stand is people talking sh*t when their team hasn't done anything the last 20+ years and is no where close to being remotely relevant

Reads just like timtim. Solid work.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 08:41 AM

great.

t
No you are on a board where most are realistic about their Royals. We have complained about the poor play as we have cheered about the limited good games. Yes we know we have had 20 + years of futility so is that better or worse than the Tribes 30 + years of futility from the 60s-90s. I can accept taking a ribbing from a Yankees,Cardinals, hell even a Red Sox fan about the piss poor Royals. I will not however accept crap from a fan of the clown Cleveland Indians...Your team has sucked for a 30 year span before and it will again. So go away Ohio Timmy. I never liked douches from Ohio, and you havent changed my mind about that.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 09:17 AM

Boom. Roasted.
Posted by: BigDipper05

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 09:45 AM

LOL at Indians and Royals fans arguing.

Lets face it...you're both small market losers in the crappy AL Central and are irrelevant in terms of competing for the World Series every year.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 12:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BigDipper05
LOL at Indians and Royals fans arguing.

Lets face it...you're both small market losers in the crappy AL Central and are irrelevant in terms of competing for the World Series every year.

Oh great now this bonehead chimes in...let me guess ...Either a Yankee...Red Sox...Mets...Dodgers...or Cardinals fan most likely...How easy is it to be a fan of those teams.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 01:12 PM

"I can accept taking a ribbing from a Yankees,Cardinals, hell even a Red Sox fan about the piss poor Royals. I will not however accept crap from a fan of the clown Cleveland Indians...Your team has sucked for a 30 year span before and it will again. So go away Ohio Timmy. I never liked douches from Ohio, and you havent changed my mind about that."

Ask and you shall receive...
The last thing I'm going to say to all you is at least my team is relevant in the world of the MLB and can actually compete year in & year out. They will continue to do so more than the Royals for every year to come & I can say that proudly. Why don't all of you just continue to hold onto a World Series victory almost 30 years old.
Posted by: christgs80

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 01:13 PM

Try telling your fans that your team is relevant.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/attendance/_/sort/homePct

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 04:02 PM

Lol...that is piss poor. Like 14s' posts.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: christgs80

I'm not from Cleveland, or even Ohio. And honestly, you don't think I know that the Indians fan base is piss poor?? They've had horrible attendance like that for a lot longer then I've been posting on this board. Why don't you show me some facts that I don't see multiple times each year. I would be more than happy if the Indians were relocated to a city where they could get people to show up. But welcome to the world of 9% unemployment & people not wanting to come to games during weekdays.

Why don't you take a look @ that list & realize that the Royals are only two teams ahead of the Indians on the average attendance list. If I lived in Cleveland I would go to games for $8 each and every night no matter what the product of the squad is. However, I feel like I can't say the same for the majority of this message board.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/15/13 09:15 PM

I'm not from Cleveland, or even Ohio.

And that's all you need to know.

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/16/13 05:50 PM

I'm not from Cleveland, or even Ohio.

And that's all you need to know.

Okay... Give me your reasoning?
Because I wasn't born & raised in Ohio determines my knowledge & love for a team?
Posted by: KUSPORTSFAN93

Re: KC @ CLE 7/12 7/13 7/14 - 07/16/13 10:28 PM

I do like the Indians fan telling us to forget about the '85 series, when his team hasn't won one since before the Korean War (1948).

I have no enmity towards you, by the way, and would encourage you to keep posting here, so long as you bring solid baseball info. I just thought that was funny.