Never say die!

Posted by: Ryan2845

Never say die! - 05/19/09 09:33 PM

holy crap, anyone still watching in the 9th of the royals game?

back to back HR's, a walk, then dejesus triple to tie it up
Posted by: Ryan2845

Re: Never say die! - 05/19/09 09:36 PM

Sac fly, royals win with a 4 run bottom of the 9th
Posted by: ku_painter

Re: Never say die! - 05/19/09 09:57 PM

That would have been a fun one to be at the K and see live.
Nice job from the fans that stuck around.

Fun one to watch
Posted by: tyler

Re: Never say die! - 05/19/09 09:59 PM

Wow. Wow. Wow.
Posted by: rhino

Re: Never say die! - 05/19/09 10:02 PM

Amazing.

Really glad to see Teahen and Dejesus right in thick of it.
Posted by: heycobo

Re: Never say die! - 05/19/09 11:56 PM

i was there. needless to say we were all extremely excited. easily the best baseball finish i have witnessed in person.
Posted by: gr8one

Re: Never say die! - 05/20/09 12:26 AM

Quote:

i was there. needless to say we were all extremely excited. easily the best baseball finish i have witnessed in person.

Ditto. Glad I didn't follow the fools who left after 8 innings.
Posted by: theno1kufan

Re: Never say die! - 05/20/09 12:29 AM

this is what division contention is made of
Posted by: jammahawk

Re: Never say die! - 05/20/09 06:37 AM

Quote:

That would have been a fun one to be at the K and see live.
Nice job from the fans that stuck around.

Fun one to watch

Surprising large percentage of the crowd stayed.
Posted by: jayhawks14

Re: Never say die! - 05/20/09 01:10 PM

Well my roommate and his friend were saying "let's go" when there was one out in the 9th. I said, "this is the Cleveland Indians I don't care if we are in traffic the game isn't over." If this had to happen to the Indians, I'm glad that it was at the expense of a Royals. One thing I didn't appreciate was the pricks harassing me after they just won a great game. I don't know what being in first place does to the fans, but I have never been disrespected the way I was last night, ANYWHERE. I was really embarrassed for some of those people last night. I'd hate to see how they act after a loss. Class Acts
Posted by: heycobo

Re: Never say die! - 05/20/09 07:36 PM

Quote:

Well my roommate and his friend were saying "let's go" when there was one out in the 9th. I said, "this is the Cleveland Indians I don't care if we are in traffic the game isn't over." If this had to happen to the Indians, I'm glad that it was at the expense of a Royals. One thing I didn't appreciate was the pricks harassing me after they just won a great game. I don't know what being in first place does to the fans, but I have never been disrespected the way I was last night, ANYWHERE. I was really embarrassed for some of those people last night. I'd hate to see how they act after a loss. Class Acts

the royals aren't in first place. they probably treated you like crap because you were wearing an indians hat.
Posted by: Merg311

Re: Never say die! - 05/20/09 10:18 PM

Quote:

You're in Missouri, don't be so surprised...
Posted by: bighawk84

Re: Can they do it again???? - 05/20/09 10:21 PM

6 to 5 bottom of the 9th.

Re: Can they do it again???? - 05/20/09 10:25 PM

Lead off walk

Re: Can they do it again???? - 05/20/09 10:26 PM

I noticed Wood has shaved off the beard from yesterday. Superstitions are a bitch!

Re: Can they do it again???? - 05/20/09 10:30 PM

2 on one out.