Simien and Withey

Posted by: Morgansraider

Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:40 PM

Jesus Christ, and LisaT were having lunch together at Chipotle this afternoon... FWIW
Posted by: JFish26

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:40 PM

Wait on it, wait on it...

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:42 PM

Withey had a white KU stocking cap on.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:42 PM

I think it is too cold to eat out front, but they clearly disagree.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:47 PM

Wayne asked for his burrito "without samonella"...which is a special order at Chipotle.
Posted by: Hawklin

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:50 PM

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:51 PM

Players I've seen at Chipotle...

Christian Moody
Brady
Wayne
Withey

Brady was down there 2 hours after they got back from San Antonio.
Posted by: jayhwk01

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 03:51 PM

Quote:

Wayne asked for his burrito "without samonella"...which is a special order at Chipotle.

AHAHHAAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAH
Posted by: robot

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

AHAHHAAHHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

yeah, lol
Posted by: larryb

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:04 PM

Hey Morgs - Did Wayne pay for Jeff's meal?
Posted by: Geezer

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:05 PM

Who offered grace before the meal?

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:06 PM

Quote:

Of course not.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:06 PM

Quote:

I was waiting for someone to bring it up. I just heard on KK show that he was texted from a reliable but anonymous source that Wayne used Lew's credit card and KU is going to be stripped of the 08-09 NC for treason.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:08 PM

Quote:

Jesus descended to earth for a half hour to have lunch with them. Which would have made grace superfluous and rude, no?
Posted by: Geezer

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Jesus descended to earth for a half hour to have lunch with them. Which would have made grace superfluous and rude, no?

I guess with John Wall sitting out a couple games, the big guy had to eat somewhere.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:18 PM

I think that is a violation.
Posted by: LisaT

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:20 PM

Quote:

Jesus Christ, and LisaT were having lunch together at Chipotle this afternoon... FWIW

. My tainted scrupples are still in tact
Posted by: AdonisJordan

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I was waiting for someone to bring it up. I just heard on KK show that he was texted from a reliable but anonymous source that Wayne used Lew's credit card and KU is going to be stripped of the 08-09 NC for treason.

Not before they get cited for tax invasion.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:39 PM

Quote:

Do you guys think that Wayne and Jeff will get together and compare dumps tonight

I just realized something, Gutter. You're a total social retard. You're the guy who AT FIRST sits quietly while a group of joking friends make mildly inappropriate remarks...but all along, you think up witty rejoinder after witty rejoinder but don't have the guts to say them UNTIL finally the room goes quiet, then you utter some unfunny crudity and start laughing at your wit while the rest of the room looks at you with confusion and pity.

I predict your career is going to end with a huge sexual harassment suit or something of the sort. You don't have much "touch".
Posted by: AdonisJordan

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:43 PM

Notice how he deleted his post?
Posted by: theno1kufan

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Do you guys think that Wayne and Jeff will get together and compare dumps tonight

I just realized something, Gutter. You're a total social retard. You're the guy who AT FIRST sits quietly while a group of joking friends make mildly inappropriate remarks...but all along, you think up witty rejoinder after witty rejoinder but don't have the guts to say them UNTIL finally the room goes quiet, then you utter some unfunny crudity and start laughing at your wit while the rest of the room looks at you with confusion and pity.

I predict your career is going to end with a huge sexual harassment suit or something of the sort. You don't have much "touch".

you lost me at the part where gutter has friends

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:44 PM

Yes indeedy.

Ok, "associates". Or does that imply too much, too?

"Why do women have breasts? So you have something to look at while you're talking to them. So you can have something to look at while you're talking to them. So you can have something to look at while you're talking to them."--Peter "Gutter" Griffin, to female coworker

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 04:57 PM

adonis - I deleted it before I saw Morgans post. Had I known he or someone else was going to bother quoting me I would have left it.

theno - You are right, I have no friends. Now tell us about yours.

Morgans - You edited your post. Why? Well anyways, you have me figured out. Now let me share may analysis of you.

You are a social stud who has numerous friends that find you to be the life of the party at all times. You're the guy who AT FIRST has an audience and then you lose them once you start mentioning your sexual escapades with LisaT. You think up witty rejoinder after witty rejoinder and share them with others UNTIL finally the audience loses interest. Then you utter some more unfunny crudity about yourself and LisaT and start laughing at your wit while the rest of the room looks at you with confusion and pity.

I predict your career is going begin with a huge sexual harassment suit or something of the sort.

Was I close?

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 05:03 PM

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 05:05 PM

No popcorn needed. I like Morgans and hopefully he knows it. He can analyze me all day and night. He unlike others is a source of entertainment for me. At least he is creative. He didn't say anything I would disagree with.
Posted by: brando

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 05:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

. My tainted scrupples are still in tact

Lisa said taint...
Posted by: KoolKeithFreeze

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 06:37 PM

And 'scruppled taint' at that...
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/04/09 07:00 PM

the mere fact that some on here on here are obsessed with what lisat and morgs have to post is mindboggling....gutter I wouldnt even worry about it...your posts are much more worthwhile and that is a true but scary thought.....
Posted by: HunterThompson

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/05/09 08:46 AM

And an untrue thought, to boot.

Re: Simien and Withey - 11/05/09 12:53 PM

Thoughts are so rare this day and age that even untrue ones may lay claim to praise, but I will not grant it in this case...