Wow!

Posted by: Jayhawk1952

Wow! - 08/16/19 05:42 PM

Don't like losing Hudy. She's done a great job at KU. Even worse is her going to Texas, my least liked school in the Big XII. Don't know if the change KU made with it's training program was part of it or not. She had become one of our icons. Left big shoes to fill. However, there should be someone out there that will fill them quite well.
Posted by: DCHawk1

Re: Wow! - 08/16/19 06:08 PM

Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Wow! - 08/16/19 07:41 PM

Is that you Suzy Creamcheese...lol...Uncle Tom...too easy...BOOM
Posted by: tophawk87

Re: Wow! - 08/16/19 10:05 PM

ADJL had to move a few salaries over to the Football side. Honestly, it was overdue. Should be a stack of resumes coming in to replace AH. She'll be missed...but not too difficult to replace.

Re: Wow! - 08/16/19 10:35 PM

Uggghhh
Posted by: tmcats

Re: Wow! - 08/17/19 02:06 PM

gosh, one of the few admirable people in that program.

Re: Wow! - 08/17/19 04:25 PM

I've known many Wildcat fans across the years. A good number of them have been quite decent. But there's also a large number that seem to have a whole lot more vitriol against the Jayhawks than most Jayhawks have against the Wildcats. Perhaps the Cats view the Jayhawks as a bonafide rival to a much greater degree than the Hawks do the Cats.

Re: Wow! - 08/17/19 06:12 PM

They are goofy mongoloid like with their envy....so pathetic yet a bit amusing in a 3 Stooges mentality...
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Wow! - 08/17/19 09:01 PM

Stinks losing Hudy to Texas. We will replace her with somebody top notch. The thing about S&C coaches is they all have access to the same information. It's more about building relationships with the players and getting them to buy in. She was excellent at that.

KU may just find the next rising star to replace her.
Posted by: prairiehawk

Re: Wow! - 08/18/19 08:32 PM

Agreed 52. Agreed Phog. I would consider it quite funny, if it wasn't so sad, when you watch and listen to those who merely envy and hate, especially those who claim to be a rival, but accomplish little. Their problems cause them to not worry about truths, or the fact that it's "only a game." In their minds the hated other side is always totally bad with no redeeming qualities, and everything they do, or say, or accomplish is tainted and dirty. Perspective and objectivity are gone. But in their little minds their side is always pure and oh so wonderfully above reproach and loved. They choose not to listen, so don't waste your effort. And the more you succeed, the more they will come out of the woodwork to blowviate. They will never understand that very few people in this world are all bad or all good. However, it would be interesting to ask those sports zealots what they think the good Lord would say about their accusations, feelings, and behavior, especially as seen at some of their home games or on the message boards that they troll.

Well, to end things positive, only two more weeks and KU will begin a new and exciting era for football. RCJHKU!!!

Re: Wow! - 08/18/19 08:40 PM

Well their so bad a old middle school buddy who I actually havent seen since middle school who went to KSuck started insulting me so badly during this past basketball season we are no longer friends..He went way over the top with his hate/envy. The funny thing he has been hugging trees in Oregon so long and hasnt been back to Mancrappy in probably 20 years. Its hilarious hiw insecure their joke of a fanbase is...very pathetic.
Posted by: prairiehawk

Re: Wow! - 08/18/19 08:52 PM

People like that do "double damage." They hurt others and they eventually do harm to themselves, and really miss the beauty and the fun that sports can provide to us all. I truly question if people like that have ever played and/or coach at any level. Most people that have played sports at a rather high level usually have respect for their toughest competitors, and they also know how to control their mouth and their feelings. RCJHKU

Re: Wow! - 08/18/19 09:42 PM

No he never played anything...he was the equipment manager for my sophmore year football and track team...

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 02:26 PM

the fact most k-state fans loathe ku athletics shouldn't be a surprise, make you sad or happy, or be a cause for anger or frustration because it's not going to change. most of us believe ku basketball built its reputation by cheating, buying players through adidas and other ways. to deny that to us is folly. furthermore, most believe bill self runs a loose ship that allows his bought-players, who should have been suspended or run completely, to compete regardless of the circumstances. i'll save you the names. plus, ku is k-state's rival as is natural in every state where the land grant school competes with liberal arts: auburn v. bama, isu v. iowa, clemson v. usc,e, msu v. michigan, and so on. now, if that offends you, k-state fans response is simple: so what?

i can't imagine what hudy knows about the program. i'm sure she could write an interesting book.

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 03:47 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcats
the fact most k-state fans loathe ku athletics shouldn't be a surprise, make you sad or happy, or be a cause for anger or frustration because it's not going to change. most of us believe ku basketball built its reputation by cheating, buying players through adidas and other ways. to deny that to us is folly. furthermore, most believe bill self runs a loose ship that allows his bought-players, who should have been suspended or run completely, to compete regardless of the circumstances. i'll save you the names. plus, ku is k-state's rival as is natural in every state where the land grant school competes with liberal arts: auburn v. bama, isu v. iowa, clemson v. usc,e, msu v. michigan, and so on. now, if that offends you, k-state fans response is simple: so what?

i can't imagine what hudy knows about the program. i'm sure she could write an interesting book.

Your first paragraph can be boiled down to one word describing the K-Staters you're talking about -- JEALOUSY.

The second paragraph, yes, Hudy could write a great book concerning her past 15 years with KU. It would be a best seller among the Jayhawks, and cause many Wildcats to slink into a corner about how wrong they've been with their crazy charges of corruption.

The picture -- the look of a K-State fan after reading Hudy's book.

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Originally Posted By: tmcats

Your first paragraph can be boiled down to one word describing the K-Staters you're talking about -- JEALOUSY.

The second paragraph, yes, Hudy could write a great book concerning her past 15 years with KU. It would be a best seller among the Jayhawks, and cause many Wildcats to slink into a corner about how wrong they've been with their crazy charges of corruption.

The picture -- the look of a K-State fan after reading Hudy's book.

Or it could be her look after seeing timmays flacid micro dik...hey guess what timmay. KSucks jealousy of KU hoopa predated the Selfs years...way before that.

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 04:57 PM

Guess there is much reason for jealousy among the Wildcats concerning the Jayhawks. No wonder they try to look better by charging us with cheating!

All-Time KU/K-State Basketball Records
Kansas leads 197-94
Kansas leads in Lawrence 90-35
Kansas leads in Manhattan 78-48
Kansas leads in Kansas City, Mo 27-11
Kansas leads on neutral courts 29-11
Largest K-State win: 27 points (96-69, on 1/20/1979)
Largest Kansas win: 45 points (90–45, on 3/10/1995)
Longest K-State streak: 5 (72–74, 82–83)
Longest Kansas streak: 31 games (1994–2005)

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 05:38 PM

you did all that, dating back to wilt the stilt, buying players through adidas and others. the fbi was all over it - bill self's 'we good?' program. and ku fans won't face the brutal facts or they just rationalize it away: 'everybody good cheats' or 'if you're not cheating, you're not trying.' that's why the program is so loathed by those around it. and then throw up a record built on a house of cards to justify it and suggest we envy cheaters. pathetic.

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 05:46 PM

Now we get that glassy eyed look from not knowing what you're talking about.

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 08:01 PM

Timmay is like shooting fish in a barrel...slow witted catfish...he tries to admit no envy with an envious post....can he be this simple......apparently....

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 08:04 PM

And we bought Wilt through Adidas...wtf...we owned them before Self came to KU...Emaws fanbase was envious way before Bill came to town...now I suppose Phog was crooked....lol...the dead brain train keeps chugging along with that piece o crap....

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
And we bought Wilt through Adidas...wtf...we owned them before Self came to KU...Emaws fanbase was envious way before Bill came to town...now I suppose Phog was crooked....lol...the dead brain train keeps chugging along with that piece o crap....

you did all that, dating back to wilt the stilt, buying players through adidas and others

Re: Wow! - 08/19/19 09:59 PM

Ok ya obsessed fukkk...puhlease elaborate how we paid for Wilt...good Gawd...was it the tips from Phog in the Catskills...lol

Re: Wow! - 08/20/19 10:04 AM

Wilt Chamberlain Says Boosters Paid Him to Play Basketball for Kansas in the 1950s
OCT. 18, 1985 12 AM
ASSOCIATED PRESS
NEW YORK — Wilt Chamberlain says he was paid to play basketball at the University of Kansas in the 1950s, but the amount “would make it look like I was not worth very much” compared with the illicit payments to today’s college athletes.
LATimes

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-10-18-sp-13550-story.html

Re: Wow! - 08/20/19 10:40 AM

How long did it take you to find that old news. No school can control what boosters may do, though they do suffer consequences for boosters actions.

I suppose you think K-State is lily white. Note the following chart, especially the school in bold black:

According to the NCAA, the schools with the most number of major infractions cases:

SMU, 10
Arizona State, 9
Oklahoma, 8
Wichita State, 8
Auburn, 7
Florida State, 7
Texas A&M, 7
University of California (Berkeley), 7
Georgia, 7
Memphis, 7
Minnesota, 7
Wisconsin, 7
West Virginia, 7
Baylor, 6
Kansas State, 6
Mississippi State, 6
UCLA, 6
Cincinnati, 6
Illinois, 6
Kansas, 6
Kentucky, 6
Miami (Florida), 6
Southern California, 6
Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 6

I suppose the picture means she is embarrassed for K-State -- the same number as Kansas.
Posted by: moose1

Re: Wow! - 08/20/19 02:04 PM

How long did it take you to find that old news. No school can control what boosters may do, though they do suffer consequences for boosters actions.

I suppose you think K-State is lily white. Note the following chart, especially the school in bold black:

According to the NCAA, the schools with the most number of major infractions cases:

SMU, 10
Arizona State, 9
Oklahoma, 8
Wichita State, 8
Auburn, 7
Florida State, 7
Texas A&M, 7
University of California (Berkeley), 7
Georgia, 7
Memphis, 7
Minnesota, 7
Wisconsin, 7
West Virginia, 7
Baylor, 6
Kansas State, 6
Mississippi State, 6
UCLA, 6
Cincinnati, 6
Illinois, 6
Kansas, 6
Kentucky, 6
Miami (Florida), 6
Southern California, 6
Texas-Rio Grande Valley, 6

I suppose the picture means she is embarrassed for K-State -- the same number as Kansas.

Whoa why throw facts around? Besides Timmy is talking about now or is he. I am so confused. I believe he thinks KSU basketball and football are both clean now, and those other 6 violations do not matter. Nor does it matter that Beasley was most likely paid (at Timmy's own admission).

Re: Wow! - 08/20/19 02:20 PM

Yeah, facts can confuse some people. I thought about bringing Beasley up, but figured it was too long a post already.

Re: Wow! - 08/20/19 02:21 PM

He's certainly not talking about just NOW as he brought up Wilt. That's really a long time ago!

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 11:23 AM

the last k-state violations were for wbb and track years and years ago. it's been so long it's hard to find, frankly. i think jack hartman started coaching the gals for a time as a result. jack's been dead for a long time.

so, we're not talking about k-state buying players like ku basketball dating back to wilt the stilt up until last year, with one currently on the squad after sitting a year for such chicanery. we're not talking about andrew wiggins-level crap at k-state.

and it doesn't matter anyway. y'all have accepted cheatin' as a way to glory, ends justify it. we're talking about why k-state fans loathe ku athletics.

Posted by: madcapper

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 11:50 AM

LOL at Timmay, such a jealous little kitty.
Posted by: Leawood

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 01:40 PM

The jealousy toward KU does not stem from athletics and what Bluemont thinks.

The jealousy stems from living in a sh!thole town, supporting a sh!thole school surrounded by pig sh!t, having dating pool of females with poor hygiene, and generally being at unease in serious social situations because it is difficult to know which one is the salad fork. Accordingly, the hayseeds look 90 miles east with jealousy and hatred.

It isn't difficult to understand.

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 01:52 PM

I have to hand it to you tcat, you keep posting perfect pictures for your comments. In this last one she's vigorously shaking her head NO to what you're saying. Perfect coordination.

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 02:03 PM

I have to hand it to you tcat, you keep posting perfect pictures for your comments. In this last one she's vigorously shaking her head NO to what you're saying. Perfect coordination.

i get a kick out of old jayhawker farts like '52 and leawood. they're beyond the point of trying to defend ole cheatin' bill and instead try to demean the messenger or even the town of manhattan. i suppose i should accept that as gving their touche'.

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 05:06 PM

There's that glazed look again. That aptly fits your continuous accusations against Coach Self. I suppose if he's ever totally cleared, you will continue to throw your accusations against him.

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 05:30 PM

Money buys silence.

Kansas, after all, famously cried it was a victim of its shoe-partner, Adidas, when it was revealed Adidas helped them try to land top prospects. Then it immediately turned around and signed a new, long-term deal with Adidas because it needs that Adidas money and, if it was honest, the help with recruits, too.

If the corruption is everywhere, then it’s nowhere.

https://sports.yahoo.com/just-ignore-it-...-212718802.html

ku and bill self the penultimate or ultimate blue blood? no one knows. but if corruption is mentioned, ku always seems to be the axiom. so much to admire.

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 07:21 PM

I guess the only good thing is that Timmay will die soon...next 5 year's...was in Viet Nam...probably a pencil pusher...like I said not around much longer...

Re: Wow! - 08/21/19 11:17 PM

Let me be perfectly clear -- I do not condone cheating nor false accusations. If you believe that charges made by a defense lawyer of a client who was found guilty or texts made without knowing the full context makes a person guilty, then you don't believe in the American rule of law that a person is not guilty until proven to be so. I'm really getting sick and tired of your "holier than thou" attitude, especially from one supporting a school that has been guilty of six major violations of NCAA regulations. Note that the lady you posted is rolling her eyes at what you had to say. I don't wish you to die but your presence on this board is starting to wear pretty thin. If you must get on an opponent's board, then go to Missouri's. You would fit in better there.

Re: Wow! - 08/22/19 11:38 AM

I only wish him to die because its the only true way to get rid of him...if he could notch down his delusional rants a bit then he is more than welcomed here. But that won't happen.

Re: Wow! - 08/22/19 01:37 PM

I wasn't chastising you Phoggy for your comment. I understand your sense of humor, which is sometimes veiled truth. I have no problem with anyone coming on this board as long as they aren't consistently being a jerk. Ribbing I understand and like to do it myself. But being a constant jerk . . . , well, they can just go elsewhere.

Re: Wow! - 08/22/19 02:28 PM

Nothing veiled...I want him dead...lol

Re: Wow! - 08/22/19 03:39 PM

crazy cool laugh

Re: Wow! - 08/23/19 11:44 AM

Do we dare hope Timmay took the hint...sigh probably not...

Re: Wow! - 08/23/19 12:31 PM

frown
Posted by: moose1

Re: Wow! - 08/23/19 02:06 PM

Timmay is too dumb to take a hint. Plus without annoying KU fans what else does he have in his life. The obvious answer is nothing, so I am afraid he will be back.
Posted by: KYBLUEBLOOD

Re: Wow! - 08/23/19 05:51 PM

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Re: Wow! - 08/23/19 08:28 PM

It is still alive....

Re: Wow! - 08/23/19 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

Among some of the best words that can be said on this board, especially by a Wildcat!

Re: Wow! - 08/24/19 10:47 AM

I saw some articles with Calipari golfing and entertaining President Obama. Perhaps, if other articles about Obama loyalist in the FBI are true, maybe we will not have any Nike problems. Lol

Re: Wow! - 08/24/19 10:53 AM

Kansas will be ranked #1 as long as the big guys can stay healthy.

Re: Wow! - 08/24/19 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Kansas will be ranked #1 as long as the big guys can stay healthy.

We prefer not to start out as #1, move up and be # 1 when it really counts, the final poll.
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Wow! - 08/24/19 12:24 PM

I only care about rankings because they're fun. What I really care about is team chemistry and how they look on the floor. Last year's team didn't seem to have that chemistry that makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts. They just didn't click.

Re: Wow! - 08/24/19 12:30 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
I only care about rankings because they're fun. What I really care about is team chemistry and how they look on the floor. Last year's team didn't seem to have that chemistry that makes the whole greater than the sum of its parts. They just didn't click.

Totally agree, except that final ranking is highly important, especially when we get the # 1 ranking. That means we won the national championship. That is a high priority! And yes, it takes team chemistry to get there. I believe we are going to have a lot more of that this year. I think Grimes hurt us there as well as Vick. We have a lot to prove this year as a team.

Re: Wow! - 08/24/19 06:09 PM

Grimes hated KU...he definitely screwed up team chemistry last season...

Re: Wow! - 08/26/19 04:02 PM

Every team gets those types of “me first” kids. Grimes could have bought into the system and worked harder on his game and been a top 10, possibly top 5 pick in this last draft where after the top 3 it was wide open.
It will be interesting to see how high he goes now.

Re: Wow! - 08/27/19 07:04 PM

marcus foster in the fog.

Re: Wow! - 08/27/19 09:36 PM

Oh Foster hated KSuck like Grimes hated KU....ok then...Crimes future career might be similar...who knows or cares...