Frank Mason Waived by Kings

Posted by: TheStarhawk

Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/04/19 11:07 PM

That absolutely sucks! The dude averaged 7 points in 52 games. Thats not bad.
My personal favorite Jayhawk ever. Frank doesn't deserve this! Best wishes to you Frank! frown frown
Posted by: moose1

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/04/19 11:51 PM

It might be a good thing for him. The the point guard position is pretty crowded in SAC and not a lot of minutes to go around. Who knows maybe he ends up on the Lakers.
Posted by: TheStarhawk

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/05/19 02:56 AM

Lakers weren't loyal to Malik, Svi.

LeBron wasn't loyal to Wiggins. Instead of keeping Wiggins and mentoring him he gave him away. LeBron I'm not a fan of his GM abilities. I like him but I don't like how he is tears apart teams.

Wouldn't want Frank in Los Angeles. I want him to go to a team that will give him a chance. Really hoping someone gives him that chance. He is injured so there is that.
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/05/19 08:27 AM

Frank was just as good as Josh in da league hard to figure. Hope somebody picks him up...
Posted by: moose1

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/05/19 09:31 AM

I just said Lakers because they have a need for players and they are up against the cap. Frank is a good player they can pick up cheap.

I do feel confident Frank will land somewhere.
Posted by: Maximus

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/06/19 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: TheStarhawk
Lakers weren't loyal to Malik, Svi.

Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk was stuck behind Brandon Ingram, Lonzo Ball, Reggie Bullock and Lance Stephenson. Lakers made a move to better the team in moving player dept. Svi will get playing time in Detroit or another NBA team.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/06/19 12:26 PM

Detroit it is...
Posted by: KYBLUEBLOOD

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/06/19 06:10 PM

Frank Mason is a very high character and mature man who would be good for any team. He could start on a few building teams or backup on a contender. His teammates loved the way he showed up to practice hard everyday without complaints.

Grimes could have learned by his example. Is he seriously sitting out a year to play at Houston? His attitude will have to change a lot and hit some 3’s when needed but likely won’t be the lottery pick he was supposed to be this year in 2 more years.
Grimes was ranked #5 in the top 100 in the class, a work ethic like Calipari put #88 4-star Tyler Herro (undersized) may have been beneficial. Herro was a lottery pick one and done. 13th pick.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/06/19 06:44 PM

Damm...holy sheeeaatt it is alive...I was hoping not but you cant kill the moonshine infused undead...lol...welcome back dikheed...

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/06/19 07:34 PM

Moonshiners are hard to kill, at least no embalming needed. I’ve not drank it in years, my Dr and his nurse did ask me if I could get them some. The female nurse was the ballsy one and wanted the clear. Dr wanted cinnamon, root beer or peach. (For pussies).

Ole Kansas #1 with that strong team of veterans coming back. Glad the NCAA did the right thing and will allow DeSousa to play. I thought for sure he’d have to go some G-league route.
I hope Dok can stay healthy a year.

I guess KU fans ready for some football. Les Miles should get it done. Give him a couple years.

We lost a former beloved Kentucky Wildcat #22 the hefty lefty Jared Lorenzen died at 38. Won a Super Bowl ring with the Giants. Eli Manning has even reached out to the BBN on the radio on what a beloved teammate he was.
Lifelong battle with his weight, got up to 574 lbs before starting a journey that was being filmed to lose. He lost 100+ but in the end heart and kidney problems got him. Helluva high school athlete in 3 sports. Started qb at UK and made the Giants roster. 2 young kids left behind sucks. Waiting on the info to donate for the kids.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 09:05 AM

He was 574 lbs ...dayuum..Now I dont feel bad at 6ft 4 and 276...thats a sad story ...dude could wing that football but should habe laid off the chicken wings..why the long hiatus there ya dang hillbilly.
Posted by: madcapper

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 10:15 AM

Got ya beat there phogo, 6'6" and 280. Lot of weight for a 71 year old guy. Must be the good ozark living...lol.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 11:36 AM

I guess..too much catfish and hush puppies...

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
He was 574 lbs ...dayuum..Now I dont feel bad at 6ft 4 and 276...thats a sad story ...dude could wing that football but should habe laid off the chicken wings..why the long hiatus there ya dang hillbilly.

Spent about 6 weeks in Clearwater. Hell, it’s hotter here than down there right now.
Just stayed offline awhile.
I’m short compared to you guys. Just shy of 6’2 and weighed 185 last week.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 03:30 PM

But you are sickly...not a way I want to lose weight...
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 06:11 PM

Gusher and Capper - you be fat. Or maybe that's just big boned.
Posted by: madcapper

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 06:17 PM

Combination here but i am happy with it.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 08:13 PM

Me also...Al is an ex steroid user....he be fat too...

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 09:30 PM

But you are sickly...not a way I want to lose weight...

Try to take off a few of them pounds or you never know. What is a good weight for you? 225-230?

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/07/19 10:10 PM

I am fine...perfect vitals...yeah maybe 225..I go in cycles..8 yrs ago I was 210. I can get there again...if I lay off the cheesecake and beers...lol..
Posted by: SFBayhawk

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/08/19 06:35 PM

Frank would be welcome in the Special Forces anytime. Right size with incredible endurance and great attitude who Just does NOT quit.I remember they were supposedly impressed with him when they had that team in exercises during the summe.

Best Frank moment IMHO was when he took the ball from Buddy's hands on the sidelines.

"WTF...you can't do THAT!"- Buddy Heild

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/08/19 08:02 PM

Me also...Al is an ex steroid user....he be fat too...

Never did the roids which is probably why I (not the real Oerter) was never a world class thrower. A little bit of a beer gut though.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/08/19 08:51 PM

Ya did roids...hemmaroids....lol....

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/08/19 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: SFBayhawk
Frank would be welcome in the Special Forces anytime. Right size with incredible endurance and great attitude who Just does NOT quit.I remember they were supposedly impressed with him when they had that team in exercises during the summe.

Best Frank moment IMHO was when he took the ball from Buddy's hands on the sidelines.

"WTF...you can't do THAT!"- Buddy Heild

Actually it is against the rules..supposed to be a small buffer zone. And no Frank couldnt be a Navy Seal....

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/09/19 07:51 PM

Frank may not be Seal material but he is NBA material. VanVleet proved that you need to be on the right team at the right time.

Re: Frank Mason Waived by Kings - 07/09/19 09:21 PM

Yes...right time...right place...unfortunately that doesnt happen for everyone...