Dok Injured knee

Posted by: Jman1

Dok Injured knee - 03/07/18 04:20 PM

we're done in the BXII tourney. O State will mop the floor with us with that line up. OU maybe not so much as their defense has a lot to be desired but either team should easily win. If he makes his way back for NCAAs is another matter.
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/07/18 06:19 PM

We might not win the B12 tournament but who cares. And besides Jman ya goofy fuuukk OU is going to smoke the Pokes tonight...just wait and see beeeatch.

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/07/18 07:07 PM

Self always gets a disclaimer before March Madness...Dok hurt...Ellis hurt...Embiid hurt....are these hings staged. At this point I dont think Self will ever get another National Championship at old KU....

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/07/18 07:08 PM

Pokes going to destroy the Jayhawks tommorow...
Posted by: Jaycat92

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/07/18 10:20 PM

I don't know if the Pokes can destroy us any worse than they have this season with Doka.

Doka is really a non factor against the Pokes. We actually stand a better chance with Lightfoot and Silvio.............just as good of a chance.........?

Yeah. This is a disclaimer for the selection committe in case we lose tomorrow. Self done this a few other times and if memory serves me right, we still got a #1 seed. This also makes a loss tomorrow look less impressive for Okie St. This is why it sucks when there are no great teams in the field this season. We have at worst a #2 seed wrapped up.
Posted by: MICHHAWK

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/08/18 07:56 AM

This injury does not change much for me. I didn't figure we were getting out of the first weekend with him. So this does not change much for me.

We kept the streak alive. Honey Graham is BIG 12 POY. Now we just need to get him on the 1st Team All America. As good a season as I could have hoped for considering.
Posted by: Jman1

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/08/18 08:25 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
We might not win the B12 tournament but who cares. And besides Jman ya goofy fuuukk OU is going to smoke the Pokes tonight...just wait and see beeeatch.

Gotcha DogMusher. Go back to self stimulation

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/08/18 09:45 AM

Hey....... I was hoping. KU is going 0-3 against the Pokes ...makes me sad...

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/08/18 09:48 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
This injury does not change much for me. I didn't figure we were getting out of the first weekend with him. So this does not change much for me.

We kept the streak alive. Honey Graham is BIG 12 POY. Now we just need to get him on the 1st Team All America. As good a season as I could have hoped for considering.

Earth to McMichhawk...Graham has already made that team...
Posted by: MICHHAWK

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/13/18 09:22 AM

I'm not getting the vibe that The Big Sophomore is going to be available to us this weekend. If we get past penn on Thursday we are going to face an underachieving middle of their pack power conference opponent. Be good for us if The Big Sophomore was available on Saturday. But I'm not getting that vibe.
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: Dok Injured knee - 03/13/18 09:42 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

Earth to McMichhawk...Graham has already made that team...
"We might not win the B12 tournament but who cares" - LOL