Eat Crow!!!!

Posted by: Jayhawk1952

Eat Crow!!!! - 02/24/18 05:32 PM

Those of you who wrote off the Jayhawks and # 14 can now eat crow. Hope you enjoy it! Actually you should, better to eat crow and be wrong than to be a nay sayer and be correct.
Posted by: Jaycat92

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/24/18 05:36 PM

Sure. I might be one of those "crow eaters" but two weeks ago this team wasn't playing like this either.

I am good with losing in the first round of the Big 12 Conference tourney and getting these guys some needful rest.

14 in a row. What a feat!
Posted by: jahawker2004

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/24/18 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952
Those of you who wrote off the Jayhawks and # 14 can now eat crow. Hope you enjoy it! Actually you should, better to eat crow and be wrong than to be a nay sayer and be correct.

You beat me to it Jayhawk1952.

And for the vegetarian naysayers--have some Humble Pie instead.

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/24/18 06:24 PM

Some are having to eat crow. Some are having to eat humble pie. But the faithful Jayhawks have kept the faith! Rock Chalk, Jayhawk, KU, 14 in a row, thanks Graham to you!
Posted by: jhawks99

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/24/18 06:41 PM

Great day to be a Jayhawk.
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/24/18 06:50 PM

A great day and a tremendous accomplishment. Saying that 99 GTFO...jusayin fatty.

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/26/18 10:53 PM

To all the doubters and naysayers, Davonte said it best, "To all you who didn't believe, we proved you wrong." Yes they did!

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/26/18 10:56 PM

Hell I never doubted it one bit....but they didn't frigging cover. Cost me a C note.

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/26/18 11:03 PM

Glad you were one the few of us who didn't doubt. Sorry about your C, but that's what often happens when people bet. I've never lost even a penny, betting, gambling have never interested me.

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/27/18 08:37 AM

Hey they won me 750 on the previous 3 games. So I m up 650 overall. Good game and great speeches from the seniors. Congrats to them for a job well done but not over yet. Lets go get 4/6. No great team this yr. Every team making the tournament is beatable.
Posted by: Jaycat92

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/27/18 01:14 PM

Was in attendance last night. It was a great moment to be a Jayhawk. The game was kind of lackluster. Emotions were high for the seniors. The game was never in doubt. Texas has limited fire power right now. Honestly, we won this game before tipoff. Would not surprise me if Shaka moves on elsewhere.

If you don't have doubters, you don't have a strong fan base. Sometimes the doubters create some needed motivation. CAn't all be kool aid drinkers 24/7, 365 days. That would be very boring and "everyone gets a ribbon for participation" mentality.

I think its very true that anyone can win this tourney this season as welll as anyone can beat anyone this season. I for one will say that if we don't go far this season it wont totally shock me, and if we won it all it would not shock me. Weird season, weird team, but I think we are coming around. Doka is improving with every game he plays and now is seeing the floor much better and is finding spot up shooters.
Posted by: Maximus

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/27/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawks99
Great day to be a Jayhawk.

Agree

Jada Stevens
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/27/18 05:00 PM

I had my doubts multiple times this season.

CONGRATULATIONS JAYHAWKS ON #14!!!
Posted by: madcapper

Re: Eat Crow!!!! - 02/27/18 06:19 PM

YUCK!!! Jada is one nasty looking female.