Sousa

Posted by: kuwins

Sousa - 12/05/17 10:41 AM

Any news as to when we will know about whether he can start playing after the semester ends?
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 12:29 PM

The results of his entrance exams will be this week. If he passed he is in...and we need him to make a real run in March..
Posted by: oldalum

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 01:26 PM

Trouble is, he'll have to wait for the NCAA to decide, and that's never quick.

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 01:32 PM

No...it is the NCAA that is awaiting the results of the aforementioned testing...once successfully passed he is good to go....boom....
Posted by: MICHHAWK

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 02:27 PM

Originally Posted By: kuwins
Any news as to when we will know about whether he can start playing after the semester ends?

I don't know when The Silvio will be on campus. Next June at the latest.

I do know that James Sosinski will be in the lineup tomorrow night. Help is on the way.

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 02:31 PM

Oh brother....michhawk isnt on a street corner with a can asking "Hey brother can you spare a dime" it is more like "Hey brother can you spare a mind"....lol. James will see zero minutes tomorrow. I will be in attendance to make sure....PHOGUSHER RULES.....

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 02:34 PM

Who will see minutes in the 2017-18 season first? billy p., The Silvio or James Sosinski?
Posted by: Maximus

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 04:28 PM

Billy

Re: Sousa - 12/05/17 06:14 PM

Maxey knows...michhawk blows....
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Sousa - 12/06/17 06:54 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK
Who will see minutes in the 2017-18 season first? billy p., The Silvio or James Sosinski?

Sosinski tonight when we are up 30 with 3 minutes left. Young will come in first, then Tehan, then Sosinski.
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Sousa - 12/06/17 08:57 PM

I take it back. No 30 point W tonight.

Re: Sousa - 12/07/17 08:59 AM

Re: Sousa - 12/07/17 09:09 AM

Silvio Sousa

Tournament Statistical Leaders
Individual Leaders

Re: Sousa - 12/19/17 04:04 PM

Re: Sousa - 12/19/17 04:09 PM

Re: Sousa - 12/19/17 04:14 PM

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 08:28 AM

The Silvio is officially official. Welcome aboard.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 08:55 AM

Cleared to join the team. Cleared to practice with the team. Not exactly cleared YET to play in games. Not yet. But hopefully in time for the conference season opener in tejass next Friday.
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 09:05 AM

Now we need to Free Billy!
Posted by: bigdogjac

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 10:39 AM

With the holidays, I doubt that the NCAA will act quick enough for him to play against TX.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
With the holidays, I doubt that the NCAA will act quick enough for him to play against TX.
Starts practicing with the team Tuesday officially and will play minutes against TX on Friday night IMO.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 11:12 AM

Do you morons actually think Silvio will know Bill's system good enough to get court time just after 3 days of practice. Not going to happen unless we are blowing Tejas out...

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 02:02 PM

I do believe he will get a few minutes if the NCAA clears him to play against TX, but...........I doubt if that will happen.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 03:05 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Do you morons actually think Silvio will know Bill's system good enough to get court time just after 3 days of practice. Not going to happen unless we are blowing Tejas out...
Yes, I assume both we will blow Texas out & that Silvio will be let loose for a few minutes.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 03:08 PM

I do believe he will get a few minutes if the NCAA clears him to play against TX, but...........I doubt if that will happen.
In your opinion, he won't and in my opinion, NCAA has let him loose to play by Friday as he has been cleared to practice Tuesday. I follow the facts and not just blow hardy on these things.

"He will report to campus on Dec. 26 and will be eligible to compete in games after being certified by the NCAA, a process that could be done in time for the Big 12 opener, Dec. 29 at Texas." source is LJW.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 06:11 PM

BFD, LJW If they know so much, how come they don't know anything about BP? My source is MHO.

Re: Sousa - 12/23/17 07:49 PM

BFD, LJW If they know so much, how come they don't know anything about BP? My source is MHO.
Not PMS?

"The Jayhawks are anticipating that Silvio De Sousa will be eligible to play early in Big 12 play, possibly as soon as Dec. 29 for the conference opener at Texas, a source told ESPN." source is Goodman @ ESPN...not good enuf yet?

Re: Sousa - 12/27/17 02:28 PM

Did everyone die around here. Geesh. Sousa will play...

Eventually

Re: Sousa - 12/27/17 10:04 PM

Preston will play Friday. Mark my words. The Phogusher knows..dot netters blows.....especially Phd and Plano.

Re: Sousa - 12/28/17 08:50 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Preston will play Friday. Mark my words.

Will do.

I'm gonna sit real close to my television Friday night so I can get a real good look at billy p. in his first action of the season. Wwweeee I can hardly wait.

Re: Sousa - 12/28/17 09:09 AM

Hey michhawk is finally figuring things out. And that is to adhere to all things the mighty Phogusher posts. There is hope for the sucka yet.

Re: Sousa - 12/28/17 12:43 PM

Silvio de Sousa impact will be interesting with Billy Preston.

Ashley Alexiss

Re: Sousa - 12/28/17 12:56 PM

Don't know if Sousa can even suit up, but I do know you will be able to see Preston, on the bench, wearing his dark top just like you have been all season.

Re: Sousa - 12/28/17 01:02 PM

The better Freshman- Billy Preston or Silvio de Sousa?