Malik Newman

Posted by: AlOerter

Malik Newman - 11/29/17 07:26 PM

I thought Newman had his best game as a Jayhawk against Toledo. He was very active at both ends of the floor. Much more aggressive driving the ball and forcing turnovers on D. I think he is starting to figure out his roll. We need him to be that guy, especially if (God forbid) something should happen to Graham.
Posted by: MICHHAWK

Re: Malik Newman - 11/30/17 08:04 AM

No surprise Newman is good. Newman is supposed to be good.
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Malik Newman - 11/30/17 02:04 PM

Hello Newman...
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: Malik Newman - 11/30/17 04:53 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Hello Newman...
That's what Dave Armstrong said as well. He beat you to the punch...
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Malik Newman - 11/30/17 07:04 PM

No...originally put in his suggestion box. I am quicker than most home grown Kansans that never left local Plowbilly land. Thats how I roll....they dont call this flyover country for nothing.
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Malik Newman - 11/30/17 08:12 PM

Would like to see a few more dunks from Newman. Nice to see Svi dunking more this year. Vick can dunk without even trying.
Posted by: Maximus

Re: Malik Newman - 12/01/17 09:00 AM

Originally Posted By: AlOerter
I thought Newman had his best game as a Jayhawk against Toledo. He was very active at both ends of the floor. Much more aggressive driving the ball and forcing turnovers on D. I think he is starting to figure out his roll. We need him to be that guy, especially if (God forbid) something should happen to Graham.

We'll see how Graham can attack Syrause's 2-3 zone. Clips notes by the Syracuse guard who looks pretty good.