Billy Preston

Posted by: AlOerter

Billy Preston - 10/26/17 08:15 PM

This kid has a tremendous upside. He could be as much a key to our season as anybody. When I look at him, physically he reminds me of a young TRob with a better offensive skill set.

Looking forward to seeing his progress.
Posted by: MICHHAWK

Re: Billy Preston - 11/01/17 12:21 PM

We better stay healthy up top. I don't ever remember a frontcourt of ours so thin. Occasional foul trouble is a given. That is just part of the deal. We can absorb that. But we cannot absorb an injury up front.

I knew we knew we were thin up front. But after seeing it for the first time last night......
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: Billy Preston - 11/01/17 02:26 PM

Lol this years frontcourt is 3x better than last years. Dok makes no threat to score Lucas look like a bad dream. Yes a little thin but much improved.
Posted by: Maximus

Re: Billy Preston - 11/16/17 01:05 PM

"Good eats" ~ Billy Preston

Re: Billy Preston - 11/16/17 01:19 PM

"None too special. None to bottom line. We just right." ~ Billy Preston

Re: Billy Preston - 11/16/17 02:31 PM

"I threw it in the trash," Preston's godmother, Timicha Kirby, said. "I told him, 'Skateboarding isn't going to get you anywhere in life. You need to focus on basketball.'

Love and Basketball: Top Recruit Billy Preston Taking Family Values to Heart

Re: Billy Preston - 11/16/17 08:55 PM

If Self doesn't have the juice to get Preston cleared of scuffing 2 tires up on a curb maybe he isn't the all powerful diety he percieves himself to be on Snob Hill.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/17/17 07:10 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
If Self doesn't have the juice to get Preston cleared of scuffing 2 tires up on a curb maybe he isn't the all powerful diety he percieves himself to be on Snob Hill.

Put this one in the phrogmusher hall of fame.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/17/17 08:11 AM

Last update from the coach has billy p. aka clifford alexander 2.0 not playing in tonights game.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/17/17 11:21 AM

The idiot train continues^^^^^^^^^^
Posted by: Jman1

Re: Billy Preston - 11/17/17 11:24 AM

don't have any pecifics, but it sounds like dude might have been rollin in a $100k vehicle, which, with what just went down in the squeaky clean world of college basketball could raise a few eyebrows

Re: Billy Preston - 11/17/17 12:05 PM

Todays article in the LJW says there is a Dodge Charger in the mens basketball parking lot with damage to the two front tires and scuff marks on the front of the car.

They cannot confirm that this is the car involved.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/17/17 03:02 PM

Its his car....case closed . Lightfeet with heavy minutes. 12'15 loss season...streak over.
Posted by: imzcount

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 08:22 AM

I smell a transfer in the wind. And that would be too dam bad.
Posted by: casey

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 11:13 AM

It should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up any issue about who owns and who paid for a new car with temporary tags.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: casey
It should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up any issue about who owns and who paid for a new car with temporary tags.

This is correct. 15 minutes may be a little exaggeration, but certainly not a week. Something is not right about this. The longer it takes, the worse it looks.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 11:47 AM

Silly scared rabbits. Trix are for kids. He waa on the bench wearing game sweats. That doesn't spell transfer. I love all the dot net idiots speculating what might happen. As always they know nothing..

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 06:46 PM

I wouldn't think transfer either. Ineligible for the semester or longer is what I am worried about. I know bureaucratic wheels turn slowly, but it shouldn't take this long to "get a clearer financial picture on the car".

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 07:40 PM

He will play by the Toledo game. I will bet any sucka here C note on it....
Posted by: jahawker2004

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 08:41 PM

Have you seen the car? No way his family bought that for him.

He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform.

Misses curfew Thursday night. Misses class Friday morning. Wrecks car Saturday.

After last season's mess, we don't need more of this. Basketball apparently isn't his top priority.

And who the hell needs a car their freshman year on Mt. Oread?

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerter

This is correct. 15 minutes may be a little exaggeration, but certainly not a week. Something is not right about this. The longer it takes, the worse it looks.

I assume KU's compliance office routinely collects basic ownership information on any vehicle a student-athlete plans to operate in Lawrence, to avoid issues exactly like this one.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 11:01 PM

Re: Billy Preston - 11/18/17 11:04 PM

Wait, that can't be the car. I don't see any damage on those whitewalls.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/19/17 07:30 AM

Funny.....really....not really. I just wish this ordeal was over with...i still find it odd that he was allowed ti suit up in gameday sweats and sit on the bench Friday if he was done for the season.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/19/17 10:11 AM

Self says he is eligible. That's why he is still practicing with the team. The only reason to hold him out of games at this point is to protect against his possible ineligibility so as not to forfeit games he had played in.

He may well be cleared to play. If not, he will have some kind of suspension imposed by NCAA for impermissible benefits. Those suspensions can be retroactive to include games he has already been held out of (see 2 Georgia Tech players this year).

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004

Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his first minute. Not another. His first.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 10:31 AM

You dumb yo...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK

Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his first minute. Not another. His first.

Did he play the exhibition games in the nude?
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 10:39 AM

He was on the skins team

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 11:31 AM

He will play by the Toledo game. I will bet any sucka here C note on it....

What information do you have for the full disclosures for the suckers?

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 01:03 PM

I know this is a pretty dull bunch. But even this group should know exhibition doesn't count. Or maybe you don't. This is a pretty dull bunch.

You dullards know we are only 3-0 and not 10-0, right?

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 01:53 PM

I know this is a pretty dull bunch. But even this group should know exhibition doesn't count. Or maybe you don't. This is a pretty dull bunch.

You dullards know we are only 3-0 and not 10-0, right?

Or you could just admit you were wrong.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 02:59 PM

http://www.kuathletics.com/cumestats.aspx?path=mbball&year=2017&

The attached link takes you to team stats and individual player stats for the 2017-18 season. billy p. is nowhere to be found.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 03:34 PM

http://www.kuathletics.com/cumestats.aspx?path=mbball&year=2017&

The attached link takes you to team stats and individual player stats for the 2017-18 season. billy p. is nowhere to be found.

Or...
Posted by: bigdogjac

Re: Billy Preston - 11/20/17 03:48 PM

I was hoping to come to the message board today and find out he BP had been cleared to play. Makes me think about instant replays. The longer they take, something has been over ruled. I sure hope not.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 02:41 AM

I hate to beat this dead horse, but--

He played in the exhibition games, wearing a KU uniform.

You're splitting hairs.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 06:08 AM

Thats because Michhawk is an idiot and most likely bald.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 06:37 AM

You're splitting hairs.

And KANSAS is 10-0 so far in this young season. No need to split hairs.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 06:39 AM

Do me a favor and link us to billy p's season stats please. I linked us to the others. You provide billy p's.

Ready. Set. Go.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 07:31 AM

Do me a favor and link us to billy p's season stats please. I linked us to the others. You provide billy p's.

Ready. Set. Go.

Don't bother. I did it for you. Minutes per game. Points per game. Assists per game. Rebounds per game. Turnovers per game. Usefulness to the organization per game. Everything billy p. has contributed to the 2017-18 season so far is right below....

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 07:56 AM

You're frigging goofy and pathetic...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 09:52 AM

You're splitting hairs.
Billy Preston has looked good this year so far. Hopefully he drives to the bucket better than he does driving into the curb!

Re: Billy Preston - 11/21/17 06:32 PM

I am not too worried about it.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 03:58 AM

So you gonna persist in flogging this horse, huh?

I never claimed he played in a regular season game,. Or any specific game.

All I said was "He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform"

Look--here it is:.

:

Now--Ft. Hays, Missouri etc. were, indeed, games he played minutes in.

I know this because i read all about them right here on KUSports.com

I saw the box scores.

I even coughed up $50 to watch one of them on Pay-Per-View.

Should I ask for my money back?

Now--enough of this foolish hair-spliting.

Checkmate.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 07:05 AM

Checkmate.

billy p. has played exactly the same amount of meaningful minutes in a KANSAS uniform as I have, zero.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 07:12 AM

I'm no compliance officer. But my best guess is we are holding billy p. out because if he has really stepped in it, we don't want to have to forfeit these games down the line. You know, in the event he is declared ineligible.

The man can't get us if he NEVER played.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 10:35 AM

Checkmate.

billy p. has played exactly the same amount of meaningful minutes in a KANSAS uniform as I have, zero.

LOL I see you're changing your terminology now. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 10:36 AM

I'm no compliance officer. But my best guess is we are holding billy p. out because if he has really stepped in it, we don't want to have to forfeit these games down the line. You know, in the event he is declared ineligible.

FBI investigation could be the end of the Self and Zenger era in Lawrence. These guys don't want to hand the feds a free W.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 10:56 AM

Checkmate.

LOL I see you're changing your terminology now. Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Feel free to link us to billy p's 2017-18 season stats. I couldn't find them. Found everyone else's, but none for billy p.

Waiting.

No?

Can't find em?

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 02:38 PM

I feel almost ashamed, like I am beating up on a crippled kid.

But, since you started it, and you keep getting back up for more--

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/oct/3...mens_basketball

From Matt Tait's article--

Few moments during Tuesday’s 100-54, exhibition victory by Kansas over Pittsburg State at Allen Fieldhouse had as much raw emotion and jaw-dropping excitement as Billy Preston’s hammer dunk in transition after a soft pass from Newman just a few minutes into the freshman forward’s Kansas career.

Later on in the article--

Self said after the game that he thought Preston would be fine and that an off day on Wednesday would do him some good.

He also said he wanted to see Preston play a little smarter so he could earn more minutes.

Checkmate. Again.

I think this settles it once and for all.

Don't get back up again. It ain't gonna get any prettier.
Posted by: and_one

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 02:53 PM

Checkmate.

Feel free to link us to billy p's 2017-18 season stats. I couldn't find them. Found everyone else's, but none for billy p.

Waiting.

No?

Can't find em?

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

go here: http://www2.kusports.com/schedules/mens-basketball/2017-18/kansas/

click on box score for the games, look at Preston's stats.....

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 03:25 PM

No one is disputing that billy p. did or did not play in the exhibitions. We know he played in the exhibitions. All I am saying is that the exhibitions do not count.

If billy p. nevers suits up from here forward, it's like he never existed in KANSAS basketball history.

Box scores for exhibition games are meaningless.

Why the dullards don't get that is nearly unexplainable. My 7 year old grandson gets it. My 87 year old mother gets it. Oh well, dullards be dullards.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/22/17 06:22 PM

I pity your 7 yr old grandson for his inherited genetics...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/23/17 09:33 AM

A stupid discussion.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/23/17 03:20 PM

And you just joined it...go back to the idiot dot netters if ya don't like it here.
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: Billy Preston - 11/23/17 05:53 PM

FBI investigation could be the end of the Self and Zenger era in Lawrence. These guys don't want to hand the feds a free W.
Nice try but you failed again...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/23/17 06:46 PM

Yes...Michhawk fails on every post. Double digit IQ...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/24/17 01:11 PM

Self says he is eligible. That's why he is still practicing with the team. The only reason to hold him out of games at this point is to protect against his possible ineligibility so as not to forfeit games he had played in.

He may well be cleared to play. If not, he will have some kind of suspension imposed by NCAA for impermissible benefits. Those suspensions can be retroactive to include games he has already been held out of (see 2 Georgia Tech players this year).

Thanks for reiterating my sentiments. BTW, I am a compliance officer.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/24/17 01:25 PM

So whats the scoop sucka...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/24/17 06:10 PM

I am pleased to report that there is nothing new to report. Our office has more pressing issues like Thanksgiving leftovers and checking things off our Christmas shopping list. Then there's New Year's Eve and all the bowl games on New Year's Day. Check back with us at the beginning of second semester.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/24/17 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawk

Nice try but you failed again...

Time will tell. But why wasn't this issue closed within two days? The problem we've been told about is not complicated.
Posted by: oldalum

Re: Billy Preston - 11/25/17 10:32 AM

Maybe they're trying to break the NCAA's record for slowness.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/26/17 11:49 AM

And you just joined it...go back to the idiot dot netters if ya don't like it here.

I would if'n I weren't banned by the nazi.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/26/17 11:52 AM

I hear ya....Vega is a dik that doesn't have a dik...an oxymoron thats a moron...who knew...well probably everyone...amirite.
Posted by: KYBLUEBLOOD

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 02:12 PM

He was always nice to me. whistle

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 02:18 PM

Sure he was....believe me he is a dik. But I really don't care about the middle school creamer crew any longer.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 02:36 PM

He dogged the hell out of me. I was nice to him though, beat him on some kind of bet we had. Loser had to leave the site forever. I won the bet but told him not to worry about it. I tried to be nice anyway.

Any news on Preston? I know some think his mom is living in California ghettos in Compton, but she is in Houston Tx. The car (Charger)
have Fl or Tx temporary plates? I think some may be looking into momma’s white Mercedes. I hope this kid isn’t another Cliff Alexander. Love to see him play. Jesus, all they have to is wait 9 friggin months to get paid. They live like kings at KU. Maybe they will get it resolved. With the FBI also looking around for shat everywhere, no player is worth bringing it all down.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 03:17 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOOD
Any news on Preston? I know some think his mom is living in California ghettos in Compton, but she is in Houston Tx. The car (Charger)
have Fl or Tx temporary plates? I think some may be looking into momma’s white Mercedes. I hope this kid isn’t another Cliff Alexander. Love to see him play. Jesus, all they have to is wait 9 friggin months to get paid. They live like kings at KU. Maybe they will get it resolved. With the FBI also looking around for shat everywhere, no player is worth bringing it all down.
Marcus Camby says hello.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 05:31 PM

Exactly, it’s all wrong I think Camby had about 25k in benefits, a new Charger will set you back 30k, a Mercedes 100k, moving momma outta the ghetto in Compton, Ca to Houston, Tx. Priceless.

Not to mention Cliff Alexander in an interview admitted they got cash. Simply said he, his 6 siblings, ma & pa needed the cash. Cost a lot to attend all the games with travel all over the USA 😂. Damn lucky NCAA didn’t make KU vacate the 20+ he played in. Had it been a Calipari player, no doubt they would, along with some punishment, probation.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 07:40 PM

Stirring the pot huh ya Kentucky fuk. If we are guilty your Calismelly boys are 100 times more. Drop that boolsheat..mmmkay.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 08:09 PM

Exactly, it’s all wrong I think Camby had about 25k in benefits, a new Charger will set you back 30k, a Mercedes 100k, moving momma outta the ghetto in Compton, Ca to Houston, Tx. Priceless.

Not to mention Cliff Alexander in an interview admitted they got cash. Simply said he, his 6 siblings, ma & pa needed the cash. Cost a lot to attend all the games with travel all over the USA 😂. Damn lucky NCAA didn’t make KU vacate the 20+ he played in. Had it been a Calipari player, no doubt they would, along with some punishment, probation.

Link to alleged Cliff Alexander interview? Got cash from who?

Re: Billy Preston - 11/27/17 10:40 PM

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article21682113.html

This doesn't go into as much detail as KY said, but it's clear the kid's family got impermissible benefits.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 03:04 AM

Oh yeah exactly what wins did your gay Kensucks have to vacate...gtfo of here..hope that final cardiac arrest comes soon beeatch.

On behalf of everyone who posts on this board, let me express our pure joy of interacting with you, and our sincere appreciation of how many people you can insult/offend in a short 23 word post. An amazing piece of work!

Please share your Twitter feed with us. I'm sure it makes Trump's look tame.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 06:17 AM

Relax old man. Its all in jest. Don't become thin skinned like the dot netters...I apologize if that is in order. You see that was un Trump like. Now whats the new news on Cliff...errr Billy.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 06:23 AM

No, you miss the point or pretend to be obtuse. It's the difference between what KY's Calapari would do (and did!) with Camby vs what KU Coach Self is doing with Preston. Making sure it's NCAA legal is more important to BS.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 06:25 AM

Oh my apologies KY....my post was uncalled for...I tried to delete but apparently this board puts a time limit on edits. I don't get the reasoning behind that....weird.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 06:28 AM

Oh yeah exactly what wins did your gay Kensucks have to vacate...gtfo of here..hope that final cardiac arrest comes soon beeatch.

On behalf of everyone who posts on this board, let me express our pure joy of interacting with you, and our sincere appreciation of how many people you can insult/offend in a short 23 word post. An amazing piece of work!

Please share your Twitter feed with us. I'm sure it makes Trump's look tame.

I don't think I need someone lumping me into your posting fantasy!

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 06:34 AM

“My mom got tricked into something she didn’t know what she was doing,” Alexander said, “and we needed money at the time.”

The investigation, in part, reportedly centered on a Florida-based financial firm that offers loans for professional athletes.

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college...l#storylink=cpy

http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article21682113.html

This doesn't go into as much detail as KY said, but it's clear the kid's family got impermissible benefits.
The details don't matter, right casey?

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 12:27 PM

PHOGUSHER, what a disappointment man. I never said KU and certainly not Self knew or had anything to do with whatever is going on. This is beteeen the money guys out there, the bag men, and usually a nod from an assistant. Like Paulie on Goodfellas.
Preston probably has done nothing. It could be a family member and sudden changes in lifestyle that makes the say WTF? Momma living in Compton one day, getting her nails did, and the next day waving to her new neighbor James Harden. 😂

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 01:01 PM

Reminder: KU is currently in the middle of an internal investigation of its basketball program.

http://m.ljworld.com/news/2017/oct/16/ku...emplates=mobile

Not really the best time for yet another impermissible benefit to hit the papers. The existing investigation might be what's holding things up.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 01:26 PM

Why dont you and KYJelly team up together....And I apologized KY....put your thick skin back on...nomsayin....

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 02:35 PM

dUKe has been kicking our azz recruiting the top tier players. KU too as far as Top 5 players recently . dUKe is in another level.Stacking bigs 2-3 deep. 5 Star burger boys willing to play a few minutes here and there. Capel had a reputation, but who knows , maybe they are into the hot chics at dUKE. Lol.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 02:44 PM

LOL...now that's rich....Hot Duke chicken...I think not....

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 02:48 PM

Reminder: KU is currently in the middle of an internal investigation of its basketball program.

As is every program in the country.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 05:58 PM

Not really the best time for yet another impermissible benefit to hit the papers. The existing investigation might be what's holding things up.
Probably not related, clueless...

Re: Billy Preston - 11/28/17 07:59 PM

For some reason out of all the beauties in the south, dUKe manages to assemble quite a crew of uglies. Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Florida.- unbelievable amount of beauties.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/29/17 08:40 AM

Re: Billy Preston - 11/29/17 05:52 PM

Midnight is approaching for the Bill Self era. The men in black are circling.

Re: Billy Preston - 11/29/17 07:12 PM

Go away Ksuck troll....

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 09:57 AM

Latest is BS has left him behind to meet up with his mom instead of going to Miami. Midnight is what time for you, Kasey?

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC

Latest is BS has left him behind to meet up with his mom instead of going to Miami. Midnight is what time for you, Kasey?

I believe that his mother is in town, and it's truly wonderful they get to spend time together.

However, I also predicted Mr. Self would invoke FOE to cover for Mr. Preston in another thread a couple days ago, and we're starting to see that storyline emerge.

Remember, Mr. Self invoked FOE when he kicked Naadir Tharpe off the team for the whole naked pic thing. The "sick daughter" story turned out to be a ruse, if Mr. Tharpe is to be believed.
Posted by: madcapper

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 12:22 PM

Lol @ casey such a wimp, he and kuco make quite a pair.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 01:51 PM

Amen to that brother..

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 04:50 PM

I don't mind you guys getting mad at me.

It's easier than having to think about why Mr. Preston's mother would schedule a trip to Kansas this particular weekend when the Miami game has been on the schedule since March.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 05:30 PM

Originally Posted By: madcapper
Lol @ casey such a wimp, he and kuco make quite a pair.
Hey madcrapp, bite me.

I personally believe Billy Preston will play again and soon. Unlike WSU's Casey, who wants to bring KU down to WSU level. Last I looked, WSU bbl is the most penalized program for a mid major program. Or any level program post HS.

Mad crap posts on here 9 times a year in 2017 so perhaps he doesn't realize my Beady posts have turned out to be all true. He's a money sucking, no talent, low level IQ, HS HC masquerading as our HC football savior.

If you have no opinions to post, why not tell off "kuco" as he dares to put himself out there on this board.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/02/17 07:46 PM

It's easier than having to think about why Mr. Preston's mother would schedule a trip to Kansas this particular weekend when the Miami game has been on the schedule since March.

A possible reason why she might have come to Lawrence knowing Billy was going to Miami would be the compliance office asked her for something that required her presence.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/03/17 05:40 AM

That was my first impression as well.

Perhaps her signature is required on some paperwork related to the car.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/03/17 11:20 AM

That was my first impression as well.

Perhaps her signature is required on some paperwork related to the car.

All that requires is a notary public, not a plane ride.

Of course Zenger is involved, so anything is possible.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/03/17 01:45 PM

Posters here aren't mad at you, just wonder why a WSU booster, Casey, wants to get on KU's board to talk bad about our program. Get on a WSU posting board is what I suggest you should be doing. What? There isn't one like this one? Thought so.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/03/17 09:19 PM

No, you miss the point or pretend to be obtuse. It's the difference between what KY's Calapari would do (and did!) with Camby vs what KU Coach Self is doing with Preston. Making sure

it's NCAA legal is more important to BS.

Well, UMASS vacated 5 games. All in the NCAA tournament from the time agents got hold of him. Not a large window to have found out anything really. They vacated, Marcus repaid the school. Calipari practically financed them a new practice faculty since his time at Uk. Cal is still highly respected in the area. Has a banner in the gym.

Camby should have gone the Lance Smith dUKE route. Not admitted anything and went on to the NBA. Lance got nearly 140k from a jeweler in December of a championship winning season. By all rights, every game from December a FF and championship should have been vacated. They were smart, never talked until after he was declared and gone. Couldn’t make him admit $hit.
Let’s go on with D Rose, was never found guilty of anything. I think after the UNC 20 years of fraud and 0 punishment, not hard to see a 2/3 tier level of punishment. Little guys much more likely to get hit.
Posted by: Goober

Re: Billy Preston - 12/03/17 10:57 PM

Reports of your death were obviously premature. Welcome back. Even if you're frequently mistaken.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 07:07 AM

Who needs billy p. when we have Clay Young.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Goober
Reports of your death were obviously premature. Welcome back. Even if you're frequently mistaken.

Getting closer they tell me. I can’t understand why any high level player who knows millions are months away, gets to audition on the highest stages of college basketball can’t stay straight for 9 months or so. It happens everywhere.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 05:01 PM

To lump Preston into the Camby mess with Calismelly is premature. Doubtless fans of his wants it to happen everywhere everyday. Then the scandals are everywhere (sounds like Trump?).

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 05:03 PM

HS players like HS HCs don’t always have what it takes mentally. Just look at Kansas football

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 06:05 PM

To lump Preston into the Camby mess with Calismelly is premature. Doubtless fans of his wants it to happen everywhere everyday. Then the scandals are everywhere (sounds like Trump?).

That is not the only thing KY has been premature at if ya know what I am saying...

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 06:46 PM

HS players like HS HCs don’t always have what it takes mentally. Just look at Kansas football
Get over it man.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 08:20 PM

Get over it man.
What is it?

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 09:42 PM

UK fans [censored] about a 7 win Music City Bowl. There own fault, gave away 2 by stupidity. Just not that good at all really. There’s bad but honestly your AD and administration has let KU football become a national punchline.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/04/17 10:14 PM

UK fans [censored] about a 7 win Music City Bowl. There own fault, gave away 2 by stupidity. Just not that good at all really. There’s bad but honestly your AD and administration has let KU football become a national punchline.
KY IS a football dynasty no doubt.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/05/17 01:03 AM

KY IS a football dynasty no doubt.

We know better than that. Kentucky will never be s football power at all. An occasional good year or an upset of a top ranked team. I think it was 08 or 09 we beat #1 LSU. We do have 1 of the mythical national championships won by our great coach Bear Bryant. We were too dumb to keep him and Rupp. Rupp’s Kansas sized ego wouldn’t allow it. 😂

Re: Billy Preston - 12/06/17 11:59 AM

I'd take a 7-5 season and a bowl anytime.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/06/17 11:05 PM

That is not the only thing KY has been premature at if ya know what I am saying...

I heard they make a pill for that, I am not sure. I’m sure you might’ know. Lol.

My ex wife is coming by to run some errands, go to the store , do some laundry and clean. If she does well enough, I might let her blow me. Best thing is she freaking leaves when I dismiss her. Yea, I’m an azz.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/07/17 07:50 AM

Sounds like the kind of ass I would like to be! LMAO!

Re: Billy Preston - 12/07/17 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: bigdogjac
Sounds like the kind of ass I would like to be! LMAO!

There you go! She owes it and a helluva lot more really.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/07/17 04:41 PM

Any news on Preston? As the season gets ready for conference play and beyond, he could give KU a chance. Going to be tough to win one this year but upsets happen. KU would be equipped to do it.
I have enough sense to know we don’t. No shooters, we had a good run on them Booker, Murray, Monk. Not sure Vanderbilt makes it back, Baker, our 3 point shooter out till at least late January. He will be as ready as me I imagine. If Cal thinks Vanderbilt can get drafted 1st round he will sit him. So we are maybe Sweet 16, unless crap happens.

Unless Preston come from money, he needs to, or someone who monitors the players social media should keep up. Don’t post pics in front of Mercedes, Porsche’s, 100,000 in gold jewelry.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/07/17 05:03 PM

To say BP is the thing Kansas needs, is disrespecting our start this year. KY hillbilly wants to stir the pot to put down our great early season start. No one goes undefeated and we know why. We have a great coach who is 100% better than the Cali & he knows it.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/07/17 05:53 PM

Cmon don't be michhawk dumb. If you spent 150 bucks for 2 tickets and food at the Sprint Center last night like I did ya don't know crap...We need him...if not him or/and DeSousa we will lose 10 or more games.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 09:45 AM

But KY asked a good ?...Is there any update on Preston. His moms came in 6 days ago to sign paperwork. So whats the hub bub BUBs...3

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 10:24 AM

His moms came in 6 days ago to sign paperwork.

How do you know she came to Lawrence to sign paperwork?

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 10:51 AM

To say BP is the thing Kansas needs, is disrespecting our start this year. KY hillbilly wants to stir the pot to put down our great early season start. No one goes undefeated and we know why. We have a great coach who is 100% better than the Cali & he knows it.

Started 5 freshmen against a veteran squad. Lol. We had no doubts we could beat you last year in the tournament had we met. Bam Adebayo had figured it out.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 10:55 AM

His moms came in 6 days ago to sign paperwork.

How do you know she came to Lawrence to sign paperwork?

Took some time to fix that mess huh? Should have been same day laundering takes time baby, it’s good till more shows up. Momma moved from Compton to Houston, ghetto to plush living. Is it true she was getting an apartment in Lawrence to stay close to her boy?

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 11:03 AM

Started 5 freshmen against a veteran squad. Lol. We had no doubts we could beat you last year in the tournament had we met. Bam Adebayo had figured it out.

Senility creeping in???...we beat your boys in the Lexington Mall last yr..lol...think McKY...think..

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 06:25 PM

Same thing. Very early and young. We beat UNC once and lost on a buzzer beater or we had our 5th FF in 7 years. Lol.

My Marine coming home till the 19th. No way I couid do his turn around. In about 24 hours from Honolulu to Los Angeles to San Diego to Chicago to home. Too much travel for me. Glad he’s about 1/3 PHOG’s age.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/08/17 10:21 PM

But i have always kicked young Marines asses...he would be no different....and your broken down arse would take less. Sorry but I don't care for you anymore.

That’s ok boss.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/09/17 03:40 AM

Just busting your balls...all in fun. But why you be stirring the pot...seems weird. Respect your son's service. No BP news until 2018 most likely.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/09/17 07:08 AM

I get the ball busting. All good. It has been dead in here. I stirred up the crap a little. I’ve not stopped in really enjoying KU basketball. Seriously, watched good parts of most of the football games too. That was painful but deserves credit. 😂

Some really good Kansas fans and people, like anywhere else. Only a few were ever just total jerks, years ago. That’s ok though.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/09/17 07:55 AM

Props to your son KYBLUEBLOOD!!!!!

Re: Billy Preston - 12/09/17 09:33 AM

Thank you. I was thinking it won’t be long my neighbors will think I killed over. Always packed here once he comes home. Hard to visit with much myself really.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/09/17 10:27 AM

I tried to delete my meany post. But this dang board won't let you after a certain time span. Self stated 3-4 days ago that tbe B.P. issue is about to be resolved. It shouldn't take this long.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/09/17 10:53 AM

"Soon" according to Self. A relative term but it's not soon enough for me and dang sure not soon enough for BP.

At this point expect sanctions from NCAA against Billy. Hopefully suspensions will amount to time served.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/11/17 03:14 PM

So Billy is not sitting with the team during games now? I wouldn't blame him one darn bit if'n he picked up his marbles and went to Europe with the Ball bros. Why waste his frickin' time. He want's to play bball not sit around and wait for some stupid FBI(the secret police)/NCAA investigation on some college rule violation.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/11/17 05:09 PM

He is an NBA talent so he won’t head to Europe. If he left it would be to hire an agent and use the next 4 months to workout and prep for the NBA combine. He’d have all the cash his family may need, although the Compton family appear to be doing better than most b

Re: Billy Preston - 12/11/17 05:32 PM

I was wrong. He was on the bench yesterday in gameday sweats. Hopefully playing on Saturday.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/12/17 06:31 PM

I was wrong. He was on the bench yesterday in gameday sweats. Hopefully playing on Saturday.
What?! You are never wrong...

Re: Billy Preston - 12/12/17 06:52 PM

Occasionally buddy...occasionally..

Re: Billy Preston - 12/12/17 06:54 PM

Is Cuncliffe eligible Saturday?

Re: Billy Preston - 12/12/17 09:32 PM

Yes...

Re: Billy Preston - 12/13/17 09:17 AM

Gusher is not always right.......but he's never wrong!

Re: Billy Preston - 12/13/17 10:15 AM

^^^^^^That is correct also...sometimes.

Re: Billy Preston - 12/13/17 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcount
Gusher is not always right.......but he's never wrong!

lol! grin