The Titanic

Posted by: MyJayhawkBaby

The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:12 PM

I have come across information from a legitimate source that says SEVERE sanctions are coming to us from the NCAA. I asked the guy if it had anything to do with tax invasion and whatnot, and he said, KU would be LUCKY if they got off on that alone. I promised not to go into many details, because of confidentiality, but pretty much there is a good chance we are going to have to give up the NC and UNC might be in trouble too...

We are going to sink like the Titanic
Posted by: jayhawklaw

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:16 PM

What is tax invasion?
Posted by: jermio

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:18 PM

I believe you...

ok..no I don't.
Posted by: larryb

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:19 PM

The sick me hopes it's true so I can see a complete apeshit meltdown. The healthy me says MJB is full of [censored].
Posted by: EastCoastJHawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:21 PM

Gutter - quick call up Brett Ballard.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:22 PM

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:22 PM

I could call several KU sources. So could you. So could anyone. Right?
Posted by: seanr9ne

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:23 PM

Quote:

What is tax invasion?

We paid too many taxes.....damnit we're screwed!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:24 PM

Quote:

Well - I'm sure you have Brett's cell phone number right?
Posted by: JFish26

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:27 PM

*YAWN*

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:29 PM

Quote:

*YAWN*

What do you mean, "yawn?!?!?!?!"

This is seriously phucked up!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:29 PM

LOL
Posted by: KUSPORTSFAN93

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:38 PM

Wow. Big time BS hahaha
Posted by: 91hawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:40 PM

Quote:

I have come across information from a legitimate source that says SEVERE sanctions are coming to us from the NCAA. I asked the guy if it had anything to do with tax invasion and whatnot, and he said, KU would be LUCKY if they got off on that alone. I promised not to go into many details, because of confidentiality, but pretty much there is a good chance we are going to have to give up the NC and UNC might be in trouble too...

Well, as long as we're sharing, I have heard from a VERY reliable source that you are dying. It seems your last physical showed an abnormal poop schmear. I'm totally sworn to secrecy and all, but you should prepare yourself for a very long and painful death. Your doctor didn't want to tell you because he was afraid it would spoil the surprise. He told me, though, since I am so kewl.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:41 PM

Take it for what you like. I trust this dude who said it. Hopefully, nothing will happen, because he isn't going to come forward with it to anyone. He also threw out the word treason a couple times as well.

Tax EVASION. Sorry, my bad.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:43 PM

Quote:

Take it for what you like. I trust this dude who said it. Hopefully, nothing will happen, because he isn't going to come forward with it to anyone. He also threw out the word treason a couple times as well.

Tax EVASION. Sorry, my bad.

So, you know how?

And treason? WTF? LOL. You need to stop dude.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:44 PM

Quote:

Treason?!?! So we might get the Death Penalty and the Death Penalty?????????

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:46 PM

Quote:

So, you know how?

because JHB's friend knows that JHB isn't the kind of guy that would go and disseminate this information prematurely. Duh!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:47 PM

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Holy Crap! Lew is way more powerful than any of us thought. All of you in the Lawrence area should watch out for Predator Drones that are preparing to pump the Fieldhouse full of hot lead.

What do you make in a year? Because I'm pretty sure I'll be willing to bet you a year's salary that KU is not found guilty of treason (or tax invasion).

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:47 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Well, as long as we're sharing, I have heard from a VERY reliable source that you are dying. It seems your last physical showed an abnormal poop schmear. I'm totally sworn to secrecy and all, but you should prepare yourself for a very long and painful death. Your doctor didn't want to tell you because he was afraid it would spoil the surprise. He told me, though, since I am so kewl.

Haha, you're so funny! In a couple months, when ALL of this comes public after our audit, you will know. I'm not trying to hate on KU athletics or KU at all. I'm not trying to start bs, I am just trying to let people know some information I have heard. If i could give you the source and what he HAS on it, it could get him in a lot of trouble as well. Like I said, you can believe it or you can just say its all bs. In a couple months, if nothing happens and nothing goes down, I will say I was a dumb f$ck for believing this dude. I have not heard anything specific about players, just some money that was not spent right.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:50 PM

Quote:

I have not heard anything specific about players, just some money that was not spent right.

Yet, from this you know that there will be a tax invasion...evasion, treason, NCAA SEVERE sanctions, the death penalty, THE death penalty, cats and dogs living together, etc.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Haha, you're so funny! In a couple months, when ALL of this comes public after our audit, you will know. I'm not trying to hate on KU athletics or KU at all. I'm not trying to start bs, I am just trying to let people know some information I have heard. If i could give you the source and what he HAS on it, it could get him in a lot of trouble as well. Like I said, you can believe it or you can just say its all bs. In a couple months, if nothing happens and nothing goes down, I will say I was a dumb f$ck for believing this dude. I have not heard anything specific about players, just some money that was not spent right.

No, no. I'm really serious. Your poop schmear was really bad.

I'll have to defer to Hawklaw and JFish, but I'm pretty sure that neither the NCAA nor the Board of Regents would be able to go after us for treason. I think the jurisdictions are defined in such a way that they can't do that.

Then your entire premise is flawed, as KSU won't face any NCAA trouble related to the fuzzy accounting. Unless there are violations of NCAA rules, none of it really matters.
Posted by: mdfraz

Are you sure you don't mean to post this on the KSUck boards???

Where was that "dumbest post ever" thread again........

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:51 PM

So, your friend is one of the people doing the audit? And, he just decided to share this information with you? What a burden it must have been to have all this insider information that could get your friend fired if anyone found out he passed it along.

It's a good thing you lightened the load on your shoulders by posting it on the internet. Hopefully, it doesn't come back on him that you gave out this super-secret info.
Posted by: kugrad05

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:55 PM

"In a couple months, if nothing happens and nothing goes down, I will say I was a dumb f$ck for believing this dude."

I don't have to wait a couple of months... I say you are a dumb f*ck

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:56 PM

Quote:

In a couple months, when ALL of this comes public after our audit, you will know.

OK. OK. How's this? You're saying this will come out in a couple of months. I'll bet you $5,000.00 that, at 5:00 pm (Central time) on Friday, September 4, 2009, (AD) neither the University of Kansas--nor any of it's agents--will have been found guilty of treason or tax evasion by the NCAA.

You wanna dance?
Posted by: jdoneg

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:56 PM

This thread has tuby written all over it.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:59 PM

That's really interesting. A thread on KSUFans called "I think they're buying it!"

What's really interesting is that it links to this thread. Hmmmm...

http://www.ksufans.com/forums/index.php?topic=41668.0

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 03:59 PM

I know! I miss the Tubby thread and am kind of hoping this one takes off for a while.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Well - I'm sure you have Brett's cell phone number right?

I figured you and others were smart enough to realize it's as simple as looking at this

http://www.kuathletics.com/staffdir/kan-staffdir.html

to find phone numbers of people in the Basketball Office / Athletic Department. Low and behold Ronnie's number used to be listed. Amazing that I didn't even have to go through a secretary to speak to him and he answered the phone himself. Maybe you are just busting my balls and I am being foolish enough to respond.
Posted by: hasbeen

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:03 PM

No, we just don't believe you. You're a liar.
Posted by: kiernan

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:03 PM

I just hope we're talking about light treason.
Posted by: Ryan2845

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:05 PM

Has Lew perkins been funding terrorism again? Shame!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:08 PM

Quote:

So you speak for all? I don't even know why I bother responding to you. Have a nice day!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:09 PM

Quote:

I just hope we're talking about light treason.

Me too! Otherwise, the President's plan to close Gitmo will have to be scrapped so that the government will have a place to hold everybody.
Posted by: kucard

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:09 PM

I have it on good authority that The University of Kansas will be hanged at dawn for crimes against humanity.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:10 PM

I'm gonna go ahead and just...

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:11 PM

Someone at KSUck fans thought anyone on here was buying this? They CAN'T be that stupid, can they? I mean really, can they?

Leave it to a kitty cat fan to accuse us of tax invasion and treason. Jesus H. Christ...........I nominate this for dumbest post ever.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

So you speak for all? I don't even know why I bother responding to you. Have a nice day!

hasbeen + EastCoastJHawk = "We"

larryb = liar

Not that hard dipsh1t.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:13 PM

Quote:

I have it on good authority that The University of Kansas will be hanged at dawn for crimes against humanity.

KUAD was just following orders!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Just put him on ignore. He can't stand it. It's fun.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:14 PM

How would putting someone on ignore bother them?

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:15 PM

Quote:

Someone at KSUck fans thought anyone on here was buying this? They CAN'T be that stupid, can they? I mean really, can they?

Leave it to a kitty cat fan to accuse us of tax invasion and treason. Jesus H. Christ...........I nominate this for dumbest post ever.

The KSU Fans thread was started by some n00b and has, as of now, no responses. I don't know if JHB is the same person, or just in with that poster, or what, but even the KSU Fans idiots aren't jumping on it.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:16 PM

that's terrible when the post fails even at ksufans.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:17 PM

Quote:

Put Hasbeen on ignore and let him know you did it.
Posted by: chiknbut

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

The KSU Fans thread was started by some n00b and has, as of now, no responses. I don't know if JHB is the same person, or just in with that poster, or what, but even the KSU Fans idiots aren't jumping on it.

That speaks volumes there.

Just wondering when our little puss-puss will get back on here and continue the sham.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:25 PM

I think I get it now.

The KU Athletic Department =

Tax invasion + Treason =

AND

=

Sheesh, why didn't JHB just put it that way in the first place?
Posted by: DETHAWK81

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:27 PM

MJB you owe me the 5 min back that I just spent reading this.

I predict this will be the thread of the summer!!!!!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

hasbeen + EastCoastJHawk = "We"

larryb = liar

Not that hard dipsh1t.

"Not that hard dipsh1t" I assume that's what you and hasbeen say to one another when you are pounding each other's asses. It's cute that you two have bonded at my expense! Carry on kids.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:28 PM

Why mention UNC? I bet we were secretly paying roy by having some old lady mail checks to his LLC after he left for UNC.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:29 PM

Quote:

MJB you owe me the 5 min back that I just spent reading this.

I predict this will be the thread of the summer!!!!!

Lew Perkins is funding Hezbollah is about all I can come up with when it comes to the claims of treason.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:30 PM

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:32 PM

Quote:

Why mention UNC? I bet we were secretly paying roy by having some old lady mail checks to his LLC after he left for UNC.

s

No UNC is responsible for the latest suicide bombings in Iraq.

They actually used American tax money to fund it. Dean Smith gave a religious decree for Roy to do it.
Posted by: KU76erfan

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:34 PM

your post
my face
my palm

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 04:39 PM

Isn't it obvious that the Kansas athletic department is a front for Al Qaeda in America and the Taliban. I mean we did have a guy named Aqib Talib on the football team. This charge of treason comes as no surprise. There are some other suspicious characters in the past like Sadiq Muhammed.
Posted by: NDballer13

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 05:07 PM

Is this reliable source by any chance the Onion News Network?
Posted by: Serb

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 06:00 PM

Fail. That is all.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:24 PM

[censored]' a, people, all of you CALM THE [censored] DOWN!!! Let me start with a couple things...

a) I am RELAYING the information that I was made aware of by a former employee of the KUAD that I thought was interesting.

b) I never said tax evasion was the ONLY thing that went on. He didn't tell me everything that went on, but he did say he had a hard drive full of info that KUAD DIDN'T want released or found at all.

c) Ok, I agree with the treason thing. Doesn't make sense, but again, it was what was said to me.

d) I am not a KSUck fan. Not posting over there, I have no idea who or what started that thread over there. Not me definitely, because I wasn't trying to start [censored]!!!

e) If you don't believe me, fine. If you do, fine as well. I'm sorry I can't get you the source or his info. If I could, I would. I swear, the only reason I can't is because of the trouble HE would get into and he doesn't know I am letting people know.

F) For all of you mad at me and calling me a dumb [censored], fine, you are so much more special now because of it. Your [censored] will smell better and your penis will grow ten inches because of it. Get off your high horse and realize that if you had heard the same thing from an employee at KUAD, you would be on here too telling us all. I had no secret motive behind this.

G) My credibility on this board is pretty much shot over this and I really don't care. You guys spinned this the wrong way and called me a KSUck fan even though I gave you NO reason I was. [censored] you all.
Posted by: jayhawk96

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:32 PM

Oh, sweetie. Nobody is mad at you. Quite the opposite. I love you for making my day. This sh*t is good. LMAO.
Posted by: jayhawkdandy

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:33 PM

If I was your friend I would beat the sh*t out of you. Not for sharing his "secret", but for the simple fact that you're a f*ck up.
Posted by: ku_painter

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:35 PM

I think letter "e" was my favorite part.
Posted by: swishymcjayhawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:36 PM

spinned isn't a word. try spun.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:40 PM

Quote:

If I was your friend I would beat the sh*t out of you. Not for sharing his "secret", but for the simple fact that you a f*ck up.

If I was your father, I would shot you in the face when you were born. Not because I'm violent, just because you are ugly and a burden on society.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:46 PM

BTW, I just PMed a couple people with who this person is, what he did and what he said. If you didn't get one, sucks to be you and you are a bastard.
Posted by: Geezer

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:52 PM

back to report in to the grape bored?

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:56 PM

This is the new Tubby thread, for sure.
Posted by: georgiahawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 07:59 PM

Quote:

BTW, I just PMed a couple people with who this person is, what he did and what he said. If you didn't get one, sucks to be you and you are a bastard.

Look for the PM's to made public. No worries. I'm sure your "source" is solid.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:01 PM

Ok, let them be.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:02 PM

Most of the good Jayhawks I know/understand on this board are more than happy to post PM's from douchebag's like you and Spacey.

Carry on.
Posted by: lfigment99

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:03 PM

I just saw MJB playing a round of golf with Michael Jordan.
Posted by: killabees

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:06 PM

I didn't get a PM. Anyone actually get one? If so let us know.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:15 PM

I got 1 with some pictures of LisaT.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:15 PM

Tax invasion

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:23 PM

Quote:

Why should I give you one?

Gutter, haha. You see the one with her on the beach. EWWW!!!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:25 PM

Quote:

Most of the good Jayhawks I know/understand on this board are more than happy to post PM's from douchebag's like you and Spacey.

Carry on.

And what have I done to be a douchebag exactly?

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:27 PM

Douchebags don't do they just are.
And you just are.
Simple enough?
Posted by: bighawk84

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Carry on.

You just may be a Khu nut

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:35 PM

This is fun. Wish I had received a PM, would make this much more interesting.
Posted by: ColdWarKid

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 08:46 PM

Holy f*cking wow. I haven't been on here in two weeks and this is what I come back to? I have proclaimed monumental levels of fail from people before, but MJB has just surpassed all of them put together.

There are two, and only two scenarios here:

1. You're "friend" is pulling your leg and laughing at you as hard as we all are, or

2. You're a liar.

Take your pick, f*ckstick.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 09:06 PM

Quote:

Holy f*cking wow. I haven't been on here in two weeks and this is what I come back to? I have proclaimed monumental levels of fail from people before, but MJB has just surpassed all of them put together.

1. You're "friend" is pulling your leg and laughing at you as hard as we all are, or

2. You're a liar.

I take the option 3, that I WASN'T the only person that he has told this, just the only one to actually put it out there. Jesus [censored] Christ, you people are [censored] retarded. I NEVER said it was 100% true, All I said was that i was just told by someone (an employee of the KUAD) that it was legit info. So, he is the one going around and telling others as well. [censored] this, I never attacked any of you and never thought that any of you would actually believe me. Claim that i am not a KU fan all you, because I remember where I was during last year's dance. [censored] this all, you won't have to hear another thing from me ever again. But when our audit comes out and some things are "fishy" on there, I will laugh and laugh and laugh and remember I am a big douchebag.

You guys are all worse than MU and KSU fans COMBINED!

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 09:24 PM

You just said you 'didn't say it was %100 percent true' and then you get upset when we all doubt you. Are you really suprised?

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 09:25 PM

The fact that your reaction to your friend's prediction of miserable times for our athletic programs coming true casts serious doubt on your status as a KU fan.

But do go away. Journey to the Temple of Less-Than-Righteous Indignation and take your rightful place next to chicagohawk.
Posted by: hawkfan86

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 09:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

2. You're a liar.

I take the option 3, that I WASN'T the only person that he has told this, just the only one to actually put it out there. Jesus [censored] Christ, you people are [censored] retarded. I NEVER said it was 100% true, All I said was that i was just told by someone (an employee of the KUAD) that it was legit info. So, he is the one going around and telling others as well. [censored] this, I never attacked any of you and never thought that any of you would actually believe me. Claim that i am not a KU fan all you, because I remember where I was during last year's dance. [censored] this all, you won't have to hear another thing from me ever again. But when our audit comes out and some things are "fishy" on there, I will laugh and laugh and laugh and remember I am a big douchebag.

ROTFL! That was a great meltdown. Thanks for the laugh!
Posted by: ku_painter

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 10:13 PM

Posted by: DCHawk1

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 10:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

2. You're a liar.

If your friend from KUAD is running around telling everyone, he will soon be your friend in the unemployment line.

And he can thank you for the assist.

What a pal.

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 10:57 PM

All I can say is wow. This is just about as far-fetched as it gets. He keeps on with the treason thing. Wow.

Then, he posts about how his buddy has a hard drive full of stuff that the KUAD doesn't want anybody to find...and numbnuts broadcasts it to the world.

I don't know. This is starting to seem like it just might not be all the way 100% true.
Posted by: Merg311

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 11:09 PM

Quote:

You should have been here in April. I'd consider you a lock to make the Douche Elite Eight.
Posted by: KMan_24

Re: The Titanic - 06/24/09 11:53 PM

My favorite part is when I read the comment on the KSUfans site where they implied that we paid Roy to throw our FF game with UNC. That is lovely isn't it. Like Roy actually had to be paid to bomb a Final Four game.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:08 AM

MJB, have you stopped to think (probably not a good idea for you) that your friend, in telling you and several other people from what you have said, isn't really keeping this a secret like you claim he is supposed to? You posting this on the internet, especially with details about how your friend has access to a hard drive with a bunch of really bad info on it, will make it very simple to figure out who this leak is. If the info he has is SO SENSITIVE that KUAD will do whatever it takes to keep it from getting out, do you think your friend would be so loose-lipped? Especially since you have helped publicize the information?

a) You don't really have this "friend" as a source, b) you do have this friend and he is full of sh*t and you fell for it, c) you and your friend are absolutely retarded (probably true enough right there) and he will get fired/sued for sharing allegedly sensitive info, or d) you made this whole thing up. I'm not sure what to believe.........it could be a combination, but it's probably the biggest fail I've ever read. Ever. By far.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:13 AM

Quote:

My favorite part is when I read the comment on the KSUfans site where they implied that we paid Roy to throw our FF game with UNC. That is lovely isn't it. Like Roy actually had to be paid to bomb a Final Four game.

Not to rain on your parade, but in the whole "what have you done for me lately" mentality in CBB, Roy's title last season kind of weighs heavily on your comment.

Just saying. Now back to watching this train wreck of a thread.
Posted by: KMan_24

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:54 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Not to rain on your parade, but in the whole "what have you done for me lately" mentality in CBB, Roy's title last season kind of weighs heavily on your comment.

Not to rain on your parade, SERB, Roy has been to SEVEN Final Fours. And he has won the championship in TWO of them. Like I said, he doesn't need to be paid to BOMB in FFs.
Late Night Special

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Not to rain on your parade, SERB, Roy has been to SEVEN Final Fours. And he has won the championship in TWO of them. Like I said, he doesn't need to be paid to BOMB in FFs.
Late Night Special

Assuming all four teams in a final four have an equal shot at winning the title, then they should win it 25% of the time. Which means it should take 8 FF's to win 2 Championships. He did it in 7. Not bad. Again, just pointing it out, not trying make it an argument so take it easy.
Posted by: RockChalk_D_Hawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 06:23 AM

At first I was just reminded how boring the summers can really be...

but the post about the "wiretapping" - now that took it to a whole other level

-that was good

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 07:28 AM

Quote:

I got one.

Really, there wasn't any more in it than has been put on the board. The friend used to work in some capacity with the athletic department--but doesn't now, apparently. KU paid Roy to throw the Final Four game.

There still was no explanation of the tresaon or tax evasion thing. Maybe Roy didn't report the throw-the-game money on his taxes? However, if that's the case, that would make Roy guilty of tax evasion--but not KU. Treason still doesn't make any sense. No word on how much we had to pay John Calipari.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 08:02 AM

MJB: Let me give you, and especially your "friend" and "inside source" some very sound advice: Before you both get yourselves all worked up, look up the name Karen Sypher. Then thank me later.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:07 AM

I got a different PM.

It said that Pekka Markenen strapped dynamite to himself and ran into a crowded movie theatre.

He then transferred.

He is currently leading a less-than-successful revolt in Iran.

Oh, and he didn't pay his taxes between 1997-1999 - tax invasion.
Posted by: karken1992

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:15 AM

I think all of the men on this board missed the most important point of all of MJB's posts.

"F) For all of you mad at me and calling me a dumb [censored], fine, you are so much more special now because of it. Your [censored] will smell better and your penis will grow ten inches because of it."

MJB IS A DUMB [CENSORED]

There, I will let you know if it works.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:16 AM

Quote:

I think all of the men on this board missed the most important point of all of MJB's posts.

"F) For all of you mad at me and calling me a dumb [censored], fine, you are so much more special now because of it. Your [censored] will smell better and your penis will grow ten inches because of it."

MJB IS A DUMB [CENSORED]

There, I will let you know if it works.

Now what am I going to do with an 18-inch penis?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:18 AM

Honestly, even if I force myself to believe that MJB actually believes what she is saying, it's just ludicrous. Roy didn't lose that game. His fvcktard players did. Roy didn't make the bad passes. Roy didn't challenge Sasha, Shady, and Cole time after time. Roy didn't make our shots rain in from all over the court. Simply put, this just coudn't have happened.

And even if it did, I would be forced to conclude that Lew, who, love him or hate him is one of the shrewdest guys in big time athletics, would be so motherfucking stupid as to do one of the most outrageously scandalous and unbelievably boneheaded moves in the history of sports.

Yeah, I'm not quite ready to make that leap.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:39 AM

I can't believe MJB keeps coming back for more. Didn't chicagohawk give up by now.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:41 AM

I think my favorite part is the whole "if I told you details, I'd have to kill you" theme. Honestly, if something like this was true, MJB would have already put both herself and this former employee at serious risk.
Posted by: Venkman

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 09:45 AM

You say FAIL, I say comedic genius. This guy's pulling all our legs for a good laugh. And he's doing a damn good job.

Nice work MJB
Posted by: DrPepper

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 10:39 AM

I just wanted to get in on this thread in case it becomes tubby-esque.

Venkman, good to see you back.

I can't decide if it is more fun to poke fun at MJB to see him/her meltdown or if it is more fun to play along and suppose that the mafia finally gave Rush the green light during the Final Four.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 10:59 AM

I got a PM that said Jeff Boschee was responsible for David Carradine's strangulation.
Posted by: Hawks_And_Cats

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:03 AM

Quote:

I got a PM that said Jeff Boschee was responsible for David Carradine's strangulation.

You should ask Jeff why he chose to tie the rope around his weiner as well as his neck.
Posted by: jimbobvaquero

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:07 AM

How much money do you pay a guy to eat his boogers on TV?
Posted by: Hawklin

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:16 AM

I got a PM. Looks legit. Heres how it was explained to me. The state school invaded the state with taxes. Being as profitable and winning as we have, the State Treasurer is at extremely overwhelmed. There is only one solution. Give that basketball trophy to the government.

Our players have to give their rings and NBA contracts from that 3 hour event back too.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:19 AM

I thought we already did give the trophy to the government. Isn't it in Topeka right now. So this should be taken care of.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:21 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You should ask Jeff why he chose to tie the rope around his weiner as well as his neck.

Response: because Boschee was a "downtown specialist."
Posted by: jaihaux

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:43 AM

This thread has the makings of a classic. I was laughing until I saw the word "treason."

I haven't stopped laughing since! this guy is as funny as Lloyd Christmas.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:55 AM

The first mention on treason was a bit funny. The repeatedly defending and reiterating the charges of treason is hilarious.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:12 PM

Dear law students,

if an employer is recording their employees phone calls without said employees knowing, is that illegal or not?

Serious question.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:15 PM

Only if there is treasonable doubt.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:15 PM

Quote:

You say FAIL, I say comedic genius. This guy's pulling all our legs for a good laugh. And he's doing a damn good job.

Nice work MJB

THIS!!!!!

In all honesty, I heard some rumor from my friend, and thought it was kinda ridiculous. All of a sudden, everyone starts throwing spasms like I had said Jesus was gay or something. Grow a pair of balls people and learn how to laugh.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:17 PM

Quote:

if an employer is recording their employees phone calls without said employees knowing, is that illegal or not?

Their calls from work or their calls from home?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:19 PM

From work.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:21 PM

Quote:

MJB: Let me give you, and especially your "friend" and "inside source" some very sound advice: Before you both get yourselves all worked up, look up the name Karen Sypher. Then thank me later.

A) Thanks for the advice.

B) I already calmed down awhile ago.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Nice work MJB

THIS!!!!!

In all honesty, I heard some rumor from my friend, and thought it was kinda ridiculous. All of a sudden, everyone starts throwing spasms like I had said Jesus was gay or something. Grow a pair of balls people and learn how to laugh.

Grow a pair and own up to your own actions. You either posted something stupid thinking you had breaking information. Clearly illustrated by your "legitimate" description... Or you failed at making a funny. Nothing indicates this. Either way its stupid to blame everyone else for the issue you created for yourself.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Their calls from work or their calls from home?

I also only ask because when I talked to him again last night, that was what his explaination of the treason was. I didn't give a good explaination because I didn't have one. And I'm NOT saying wiretapping is treason (before this whole bullshit goes down the tube again and its like, [censored] you for calling our messiah out), I am curious if this even counts. Dude is obviously bsing a bit.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:29 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nice work MJB

THIS!!!!!

Grow a pair and own up to your own actions. You either posted something stupid thinking you had breaking information. Clearly illustrated by your "legitimate" description... Or you failed at making a funny. Either way its stupid to blame everyone else for your issue.

You ARE stupid for making such a big ass issue out of it and everyone else. You are a child on the internet. You wouldn't say MOST of the [censored] that you said about me on this board to me in the face. if you say you will, meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board. I will be there and will be wearing a K State hat so that I am distinguishable. Anyone and everyone is invited to come and tell me to my face how much of a douchebag, dumb [censored], [censored], retarded bitch that I am. Crowds are welcome.

Stop hiding behind your damn computer screens and act like men instead of children. THAT'S what pissed me off the most. Not your take of it, but how you had to lynch me to make yourself feel superior, you two bit, [censored] clowns that couldn't [censored] their way out of a paper bag.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:30 PM

Before I head over to Jeffersons I need to know how much you bench.
Posted by: JHAWKinKY

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:35 PM

I will not be there tonight, as I am only an internet tough guy. However, let's see some pictures of that sweet K-State hat.
Posted by: JZHawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:35 PM

Quote:

You ARE stupid for making such a big ass issue out of it and everyone else. You are a child on the internet. You wouldn't say MOST of the [censored] that you said about me on this board to me in the face. if you say you will, meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board. I will be there and will be wearing a K State hat so that I am distinguishable. Anyone and everyone is invited to come and tell me to my face how much of a douchebag, dumb [censored], [censored], retarded bitch that I am. Crowds are welcome.

Stop hiding behind your damn computer screens and act like men instead of children. THAT'S what pissed me off the most. Not your take of it, but how you had to lynch me to make yourself feel superior, you two bit, [censored] clowns that couldn't [censored] their way out of a paper bag.

LOL...nice meltdown.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:39 PM

Dude, you better watch it. Jeffersons is hard ass territory.
Posted by: Venkman

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:41 PM

MJB,

Don't get things twisted...I was being sarcastic. I think you're a f*ckstick like everyone else.

Don't forget your purple muscle tee tonight. Could you also do some wrist curls while you're dining so I can get a better idea of whether I want to approach you or not?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:43 PM

See you down there, douchebag. Can we meet early, say 5pm or so? My wife likes me to be home for dinner.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:44 PM

Will you be wearing jean shorts or coveralls? There may be more than one kstate hat in attendance. Please advise. I want to make sure and laugh at the correct douchebag.
Posted by: ROKCHOK

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:47 PM

Quote:

Only if there is treasonable doubt.

Now that's just funny.

Seems like MJB is calling people out for not getting "the joke" now. I seem to remember this poster having a hard time with the "sarcasm meter" on another post.
http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?...rue#Post1421040
But, whatever the motive- this thread really makes me laugh.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:49 PM

I like how he tried spinning it to a joke route, but then goes back to defending it as serious.
Posted by: Fluff

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:50 PM

Quote:

meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board.

[censored]' Rad.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:50 PM

Come to think of it, MJB comes across more as a queef than a d'bag. Sorry for the confusion.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:52 PM

Is wiretapping treason? What the FCUK are you talking about? Do you own a dictionary? Ever read the Constitution? Do you know anything about treason at all?

I'm really not taking this all that seriously b/c it's beyond ridiculous, but I'm incredulous that you would compare wiretapping to treason. I can't think of any real right to privacy from a work phone line that you don't even own. If an employer wants to hear what you say when using their phone, or wants to read your emails when you send them from their computers and/or servers, I'm thinking they can do all of that. And if your "friend" used a work phone or computer to tell his buddies, including you, about this major issue at KUAC, then he is totally screwed.

This is beyond laughable really. Not so much the original claims in the post but the supposed justification of why it's real.

I only go to Jefferon's on Wednesday nights. Wing specials. Yum.
Posted by: digitalkookie

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 12:53 PM

Quote:

meet me at Jefferson's later on tonight. I will be there and you can say it to my face. That goes for anyone on this board.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:15 PM

Laughable claim...check.

Going from a KU fan to wishing ill on the team within a matter of posts...check.

E-thuggery...check.

Go for it JHB! Call people with high post-counts losers. Then, and only then, will the failure of this thread be complete.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:18 PM

Quote:

Laughable claim...check.

Going from a KU fan to wishing ill on the team within a matter of posts...check.

E-thuggery...check.

Go for it JHB! Call people with high post-counts losers. Then, and only then, will the failure of this thread be complete.

People with high post-counts are losers.
There, this thread is now dead.
RIP
Posted by: killabees

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:22 PM

Quote:

Honestly, even if I force myself to believe that MJB actually believes what she is saying, it's just ludicrous. Roy didn't lose that game. His fvcktard players did. Roy didn't make the bad passes. Roy didn't challenge Sasha, Shady, and Cole time after time. Roy didn't make our shots rain in from all over the court. Simply put, this just coudn't have happened.

And even if it did, I would be forced to conclude that Lew, who, love him or hate him is one of the shrewdest guys in big time athletics, would be so motherfucking stupid as to do one of the most outrageously scandalous and unbelievably boneheaded moves in the history of sports.

And then Lew was evidently dumb enough to save the incriminating evidence to a hard drive. Color me dubious as well.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:23 PM

It's a joke.
It's not a joke.
Hmmmm....

Why so serious?!?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

And then Lew was evidently dumb enough to save the incriminating evidence to a hard drive. Color me dubious as well.

Is MJB a guy or girl? If it is a girl, I will be there tonight. That's right, I beat up girls.
Posted by: keithpreston

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:31 PM

Quote:

I got the PM. Pretty interesting. Looks like like a scam that gave free merchandise like PS3 to athletes... Hackers find evidence KUAD gave free PS3s and more to athletes

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:36 PM

You asshat.
I haven't been rick rolled in a long time.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:37 PM

Quote:

Is wiretapping treason? What the FCUK are you talking about? Do you own a dictionary? Ever read the Constitution? Do you know anything about treason at all?

I'm really not taking this all that seriously b/c it's beyond ridiculous, but I'm incredulous that you would compare wiretapping to treason. I can't think of any real right to privacy from a work phone line that you don't even own. If an employer wants to hear what you say when using their phone, or wants to read your emails when you send them from their computers and/or servers, I'm thinking they can do all of that. And if your "friend" used a work phone or computer to tell his buddies, including you, about this major issue at KUAC, then he is totally screwed.

This is beyond laughable really. Not so much the original claims in the post but the supposed justification of why it's real.

Didn't I ask that as a question in this post? Like, Is wiretapping legal if it is your employer? Meaning, i was wondering, since that was HIS justification. Never said it was. if i did, prove it. And again, you are making assumptions out the ass. the guy you think was "getting" wiretapped was the guy they asked to MONITOR the emails. he's not the guy talking on the phone, he was the guy listening in.

I will be wearing blue jeans, a K State shirt and hat. Be there about 8 pm. Should be there until 10pm. Seriously, come say this [censored] to my face. i pretty much look like that dude in the thuggery pic, without the weird ass hat. so, no one has to be afraid or anything. I WILL be there, i just want to see how many of you who are so willing to call a guy names that would make his mother cry on the internet, willing to do it to his face.

To up the ante and see if you guys are actually men, or to turn your phrase, internet thugs who can call someone an asshat on the net, and not his face, my wife and child will be there. let loose on me. I'm not going to hit you or attack you. In all honesty, I will be sitting in the booth silently thinking, this guy is the most awesome guy alive. My ass has been handed to me. Who's man enough to tell me off tonight?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:39 PM

LOL
Good interwebz buddy.
Great thread.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:40 PM

I'll bet there will be plenty if you don't fight back. Not a good idea.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:41 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Didn't I ask that as a question in this post? Like, Is wiretapping legal if it is your employer? Meaning, i was wondering, since that was HIS justification. Never said it was. if i did, prove it. And again, you are making assumptions out the ass. the guy you think was "getting" wiretapped was the guy they asked to MONITOR the emails. he's not the guy talking on the phone, he was the guy listening in.

I will be wearing blue jeans, a K State shirt and hat. Be there about 8 pm. Should be there until 10pm. Seriously, come say this [censored] to my face. i pretty much look like that dude in the thuggery pic, without the weird ass hat. so, no one has to be afraid or anything. I WILL be there, i just want to see how many of you who are so willing to call a guy names that would make his mother cry on the internet, willing to do it to his face.

To up the ante and see if you guys are actually men, or to turn your phrase, internet thugs who can call someone an asshat on the net, and not his face, my wife and child will be there. let loose on me. I'm not going to hit you or attack you. In all honesty, I will be sitting in the booth silently thinking, this guy is the most awesome guy alive. My ass has been handed to me. Who's man enough to tell me off tonight?

Wait, I thought you said you weren't a KSU fan. Are you going out and buying all this state gear just so we can recognize you.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Wait, I thought you said you weren't a KSU fan. Are you going out and buying all this state gear just so we can recognize you.

.....pretty much....
Posted by: keithpreston

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:42 PM

Quote:

You asshat.

This thread is so dumb, I thought spicing it up would help....

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:43 PM

Just don't invade Jefferson's taxes. They don't like that.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:46 PM

Quote:

i haven't paid taxes in years! Why should Jefferson's be any different? Plus, I'm gonna run up my bill real high and dine/dash. Leave some of you to pay it

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:46 PM

Quote:

I've often wondered if their taxes have been invaded by all those unreported dollar bills hanging from the walls.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:48 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Either this guy really is a KSU fan... or EMAW is a legitimate plague.

Quick -where do I get vaccinated??

First person who actually does it tonight in front of my wife and kid (scar her for life and it will be so much better) I will buy you as many drinks as you want.

Rickrolling is a treasonable offense resulting in syn-tax invasion.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 01:54 PM

Quote:

First person who actually does it tonight in front of my wife and kid (scar her for life and it will be so much better) I will buy you as many drinks as you want.

Seriously... man, i havent attacked you/called you out/slammed you or anything like that - but your bringing your wife and kid into this?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:03 PM

Did we have to give back the National Championship after Papa Kenos tax invasion?

Inviting an alleged wife to the big fight is an awesome idea.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:07 PM

Quote:

How much does your wife bench?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:09 PM

Seriously there can't be any wife. This kid is like 12 years old. Who doesn't know what treason is?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:10 PM

Quote:

Quote:

How much does your wife bench?

http://boards.kusports.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1440230&an=0&page=2#1440230

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:12 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Seriously... man, i havent attacked you/called you out/slammed you or anything like that - but your bringing your wife and kid into this?

It follows the whole, internet thug thing. A person is willing to call someone out on the internet because they have the safety of their monitor to do so. They never have to see this person, they never have to actually converse with this person, it is completely safe. But would you do so in a real world situation? If there wasn't that safety net, could you seriously walk up to a random person and tell them to go [censored] themselves or eat a cock? Why shouldn't you be able to do so? Who CARES if my wife and kid is there? If I'm a douche and you (not specifically you, a more open to anyone you) are willing to call me one on the internet, why shouldn't you in real life?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:15 PM

Tell everyone at Jeffersons KU is guilty of treason and tax invasion. You will find plenty of people to laugh at you in real life too. At a bar Im sure it could lead into a pounding as well. Youre lucky its on the internet. You really want your kid to see you eat cock?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:15 PM

Quote:

It follows the whole, internet thug thing. A person is willing to call someone out on the internet because they have the safety of their monitor to do so. They never have to see this person, they never have to actually converse with this person, it is completely safe. But would you do so in a real world situation? If there wasn't that safety net, could you seriously walk up to a random person and tell them to go [censored] themselves or eat a cock? Why shouldn't you be able to do so? Who CARES if my wife and kid is there? If I'm a douche and you (not specifically you, a more open to anyone you) are willing to call me one on the internet, why shouldn't you in real life?

Well all we know for certain is that you are an online douche. IRL you may be okay, so why would people need to call you out in public. Don't forget you are hiding behind your monitor also.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:16 PM

Post deleted by MyJayhawkBaby

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:18 PM

Got any pic's of your wife you can post?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:19 PM

Quote:

Now, now, now...let's not forget why all this started. You purported to have secret info you weren't willing to share (oops) about fairly serious federal crimes, including "attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which one owes allegiance, either by making war against the state or by materially supporting its enemies."

You have absolutely no wiggle room to complain about anyone else's internet tough guy motif. I'd love to see you walk into Lew's office and accuse him of plotting to overthrow the government of the United States. This would amuse me.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:19 PM

Quote:

Tell everyone at Jeffersons KU is guilty of treason and tax invasion. You will find plenty of people to laugh at you in real life too. At a bar Im sure it could lead into a pounding as well. Youre lucky its on the internet. You really want your kid to see you eat cock?

Bitch, if you are going to bring it, just bring it. Let what happens happen. I have no problem with those guys at the bar. They didn't call me an asshat on the net. You have. So, with no intent to harm you at all, come and say it to me. Be a man, becausee I've been told you ain't much of one....small penises are bad, or so your ex says.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:20 PM

Either we all owe theno1kufan an apology, or jared's sock drawer is expanding.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:21 PM

This is truly moving into epic territory.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:23 PM

Just walk up to Nurple and call him an asshat tonight and END IT!

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Bitch, if you are going to bring it, just bring it. Let what happens happen. I have no problem with those guys at the bar. They didn't call me an asshat on the net. You have. So, with no intent to harm you at all, come and say it to me. Be a man, becausee I've been told you ain't much of one....small penises are bad, or so your ex says.

That is completely unfair. I would never use asshat to describe you. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was only trying to have fun on your "fun" thread. I would never insult you on the internet and never to your face using such language. If anything I would call you a complete dumbf^ck or nancy boy pussy. I would beat you down with peace love and chicken wings.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:25 PM

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:29 PM

Quote:

Post deleted by Hawklin

pussy.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:30 PM

Probably got a come-to-Jesus from JK.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:30 PM

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:30 PM

I missed it. What kind of smack did Hawklin throw his way?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Now, now, now...let's not forget why all this started. You purported to have secret info you weren't willing to share (oops) about fairly serious federal crimes, including "attempting to overthrow the government of the state to which one owes allegiance, either by making war against the state or by materially supporting its enemies."

You have absolutely no wiggle room to complain about anyone else's internet tough guy motif. I'd love to see you walk into Lew's office and accuse him of plotting to overthrow the government of the United States. This would amuse me.

And that warrants unruly disrespect and abuse? Words on the internet hurt as much as if you say to someone's face, but you are less willing to do so to someone's face. Yeah, i shouldn't have came up here acting like i had the biggest info in the world and treason was wrongly used because i didn't have enough knowledge about what he was talking about. Guy was pissed about getting fired. guy was trying to spill the emails he was able to read from the employees in the KUAD. Instead of a my bad, you know what, I REALLY was retarded and shouldn't have ran my mouth before I actually knew of anything, it has turned to this. I was REALLY retarded and shouldn't have ran my mouth before I had enough info. Should have asked more questions instead of telling anyone what I heard from, although a decent source, not a 100% legit source or someone that wasn't working for their own benefit by spreading slander.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:31 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Post deleted by Hawklin

pussy.

Some reason it only allowed part of the sentence. No reason to worry. Im not afraid of this turkey. Im going to show him.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:32 PM

Quote:

Just walk up to Nurple and call him an asshat tonight and END IT!

Yes, I just quoted myself.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:32 PM

Queefster, you're pathetic. Go home.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:33 PM

Dude, how the hell does TREASON even come into your mind though? Treason. That's what I can't get past. This is, of course, assuming that you aren't just a KSUck troll named nurple who failed even on their board.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

That is completely unfair. I would never use asshat to describe you. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. I was only trying to have fun on your "fun" thread. I would never insult you on the internet and never to your face using such language. If anything I would call you a complete dumbf^ck or nancy boy pussy. I would beat you down with peace love and chicken wings.

And you know where to find me tonight. So, stop being a pussy yourself and actually meet up with me. Back up those checks your mouth is writing.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:35 PM

Quote:

Dude, how the hell does TREASON even come into your mind though? Treason. That's what I can't get past. This is, of course, assuming that you aren't just a KSUck troll named nurple who failed even on their board.

Like I said, his word not mine. He threw around that word a couple times. I am not nurple. No lie.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:36 PM

Like I said, his word not mine. He threw around that word a couple times. I am not nurple. No lie.

No lie, really? Good enough for me.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:38 PM

Still no Pic's of the wife?
I figured it would be easier to recognize her rather than you.
Does she have a web site?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:40 PM

Jefferson's at 8

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:41 PM

Quote:

Jefferson's at 8

I don't know anything about Fluff, but dude's pic looks pretty badass.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:42 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And you know where to find me tonight. So, stop being a pussy yourself and actually meet up with me. Back up those checks your mouth is writing.

I would beat your ass buddy boy. But why would I believe you are going to be there? Youve lied and back peddled all over this thread. Cant even stand by your word on the internets, why would you in real life. Suddenly you got the sack to back it up away from the safety of your keyboard. Please. You all talk.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 02:46 PM

The guy is going to Jefferson's with the wife and kid, wearing a KSU shirt and hat, and begging for people to tell him something to his face. I am no genius but anyone who claims to actually be willing to do this must be setting up some dude who banged his wife.
Posted by: Zhawk06

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:47 PM

Hawklin you're better than this 'cat. Let the dude wallow in his own pathetic, miserable existence.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:48 PM

Quote:

Hawklin you're better than this 'cat. Let the dude wallow in his own pathetic, miserable existence.

You dont mess with me on the internets and get away with it. Open your mouth again and I am going to meet you at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 02:50 PM

What happened to the Quik Trip?

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 03:05 PM

Too crowded with other fist. I need my space. Im going to let him have it all.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 03:05 PM

I'm going to be running a little late tonight. Gotta leave Chicago right about now.

Can we make it 9?

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 03:16 PM

Wait! Wait! I just heard from a super secret friend of mine at the Denver Post that KUAD was on the grassy knoll. Seriously, you can see it best if you look at frames 558 and 675 of the Zapruder film.

Check it out. It will blow your mind.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 03:19 PM

Not funny.

Re: The Titanic *DELETED* - 06/25/09 03:19 PM

gutter - is this your sock?

If so - kudos, this is the best thing I've read on this site in a looooooong time.
Posted by: TreHawks

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:25 PM

Quote:

[portion graciously snipped} ...And that warrants unruly disrespect and abuse? Words on the internet hurt as much as if you say to someone's face...

JHB - toughen up, sweetie.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:28 PM

Quote:

The guy is going to Jefferson's with the wife and kid, wearing a KSU shirt and hat, and begging for people to tell him something to his face. I am no genius but anyone who claims to actually be willing to do this must be setting up some dude who banged his wife.

Gutter, you are a genius. If someone ever told you differently, THEY are retarded.

You people are SO slow...

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:29 PM

Complimenting yourself?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:29 PM

Quote:

JHB - toughen up, sweetie.

Yes, ma'am. Will you read me a bedtime story?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:31 PM

Quote:

Still no Pic's of the wife?

If he don't have I got some great nudes of his wife for sale! PM me for details!

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:32 PM

Why PM when it's your avatar?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:32 PM

Oy Vey said the heb. If MJB is calling me a genius I am in trouble.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:36 PM

Quote:

Complimenting yourself?

Gutter would call Ronnie to get to the bottom of this. Not make up a fake source.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:37 PM

LOL.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:38 PM

Ok I admitt it I banged his wife please Hawklin don't go I will go and take my beating! That is why I got the nudes of his wife.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:40 PM

Quote:

Ok I admitt it I banged his wife please Hawklin don't go I will go and take my beating! That is why I got the nudes of his wife.

Better call Jefferson's, sounds like a big crowd tonight.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:41 PM

1 in 1 out.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:45 PM

Choo Choo.......Thuga thuga thuga... WOooooo WOooooooo

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:45 PM

He's already there waiting.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:49 PM

Quote:

He's already there waiting.

You and hasbeen planning on meeting him after dinner?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:50 PM

OMG

I"M so mortified, I don't know what to do!!!

Oh NOES !!!1!!ll

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:56 PM

This is the thread of the year so far.
Posted by: theno1kufan

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:58 PM

this is the best thing i have read on an internet message board by far

and yes fish you owe me an apology or ill get your ass banned

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:59 PM

Your meltdown was the scariest.

Disturbing in fact.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 03:59 PM

Quote:

this is the best thing i have read on an internet message board by far

and yes fish you owe me an apology or ill get your ass banned

Shut up you [censored] [censored]!

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:01 PM

[censored] pussy ass [censored] - face motherfucker [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] [censored]!

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:01 PM

Quote:

Disturbing in fact.

wasnt around for jdavis' meltdown but this is pretty damn good

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:02 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Disturbing in fact.

This board has a surprisingly high number of meltdowns.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:02 PM

Quote:

[censored] pussy ass [censored] - face motherfucker [censored] [censored] [censored] [censored] piece of [censored] [censored]!

lol at motherfucker not being censored

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Disturbing in fact.

This board has a surprisingly high number of meltdowns.

you cant put this much crazy on 1 website and expect sh!t not to blow up

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:04 PM

Your enough crazy by yourself.

And your quote is stupid.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:06 PM

Quote:

Your enough crazy by yourself.

And your quote is stupid.

i just add to the fun in my own special way

you mean my signature?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:06 PM

" "

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:08 PM

whatever

did MJB finally take his ball and go home?
Posted by: DCHawk1

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:14 PM

Quote:

whatever

You tell me.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:20 PM

Quote:

Quote:

whatever

You tell me.

Posted by: Hawks_And_Cats

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Jefferson's at 8

I don't know anything about Fluff, but dude's pic looks pretty badass.

This is how you deal with Fluff

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:26 PM

OK, good one...any reference to the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch gets a lol out of me!

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:31 PM

Make sure you count to 3, er, 5, before you throw it. Fluff has big pointy teeth.......
Posted by: Westside

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 04:53 PM

lulz

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:12 PM

Not there yet, but will be soon. Remember, K Stat hat and k State shirt. ignore the guy sitting at the bar laughing his ass off while I get beaten good by hawklin lol

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:17 PM

Quote:

Not there yet, but will be soon. Remember, K Stat hat and k State shirt. ignore the guy sitting at the bar laughing his ass off while I get beaten good by hawklin lol

No link to the wifes website?
WTF

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:20 PM

Pics of my wife for you. happy now?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:20 PM

Rick Roll. Check the link.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:21 PM

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:21 PM

Quote:

Rick Roll. Check the link.

Awfully clever, huh?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:22 PM

If you think I'm clicking that link you're nutz.
Great thread.
Have fun at Jeffersons.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:23 PM

Will do. My last night in Lawrence, so having a party there.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 05:27 PM

Wow. This gotten progressively better while I've been at work. Kudos.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 06:24 PM

I want pics and/or vids when i get to work tomorrow. Maybe
13Hawk can post them on his site for all to witness.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 06:37 PM

I can't wait till 8 pm.

I almost fee like there is a game on tonight I'm so excited for this fight at Jefferson's.

Someone should promote this and sell tickets.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 06:42 PM

Tyler Durden: [censored] damnation, man! [censored] redemption! We are God's unwanted children? So be it!

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 07:38 PM

Just 18 minutes till show time! I wish someone would take a laptop in with a webcam so we can see the beat down!

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 07:58 PM

I wonder if anyone actually shows up just for fun.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 08:05 PM

no one is going to show up it's a freaking website smack talk fight for god's sake

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 08:11 PM

How long until JHB's "none of you pussies showed" post?

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 08:35 PM

Just got back from Jeffersons. No one there that meets his description. I went table to table asking the patrons to give me one treason I shouldnt drag em out on the street. No one had the guts to answer my invasion. What a puss.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 08:38 PM

That must have been a titanic disappointment for you, Hawklin.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 08:53 PM

Quote:

That's really interesting. A thread on KSUFans called "I think they're buying it!"

What's really interesting is that it links to this thread. Hmmmm...

B of H is still over there? That takes a lot of patience.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 10:20 PM

Quote:

no one is going to show up it's a freaking website smack talk fight for god's sake

Joking.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 10:22 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Joking.

i wasnt replying specifically to you

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 10:33 PM

I just got home from a little get together and am very saddened to see that nothing good has transpired.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 10:37 PM

what do you mean nothing good? this is the best thread since the douche tournament

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:22 PM

Quote:

what do you mean nothing good? this is the best thread since the douche tournament

This thread has been fantastic but I was hoping for some nobody showed, or other satirical stories about what transpired at Jeffersons.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:31 PM

Patience. This isn't over. Atleast I hope not, I'm enjoying the entertainment value.

Re: The Titanic - 06/25/09 11:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:

This thread has been fantastic but I was hoping for some nobody showed, or other satirical stories about what transpired at Jeffersons.

you never know maybe MJB is getting his ass kicked right now
Posted by: horton_hombre

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 07:12 AM

Not up to speed on this thread (haven't read all 18 pages), so if this has already been pointed out, mea culpa, but could this have been the genesis of the thread?

http://chronicle.com/news/article/6673/kansas-state-u-audit-finds-questionable-payments-to-officials

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 07:48 AM

Quote:

Not up to speed on this thread (haven't read all 18 pages), so if this has already been pointed out, mea culpa, but could this have been the genesis of the thread?

http://chronicle.com/news/article/6673/kansas-state-u-audit-finds-questionable-payments-to-officials

1. It's certainly possible.
2. Read the thread. It's worth it.
3. TGIF

That is all.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:05 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you never know maybe MJB is getting his ass kicked right now

or laid......

HELL YEAH!!!!

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:10 AM

You're not getting laid. You're getting flayed.

Big difference.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:12 AM

Resume the comedy. Er, the comedy AT MBJ, not FROM, as he suddenly would like us to believe.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:15 AM

Glad to hear it MJB.
Hope the wife put plenty of KY on the strapon.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:17 AM

Quote:

Resume the comedy. Er, the comedy AT MBJ, not FROM, as he suddenly would like us to believe.

You are sad and miserable....I pity you...

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:18 AM

Next allegations: money laundry and baby seal-clubbing.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:18 AM

Quote:

Big difference.

No, pretty sure hat was pussy I was in. You ever even seen a pussy in real life?

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:20 AM

Quote:

baby seal-clubbing.

FUNNEST SPORT EVER!!! Better than clubbing dumb ass ku fan in the head any day of the week (which is pretty fun as well)

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:20 AM

Quote:

Glad to hear it MJB.

We use natural lube, sir.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:22 AM

Quote:

Quote:

You are sad and miserable....I pity you...

I need your pity like I need giant worts on my c*ck. Save it, junior. No matter how hard to try, there's no saving face here.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:23 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Big difference.

No, pretty sure hat was pussy I was in. You ever even seen a pussy in real life?

I haven't. Post your picture and help me out.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:24 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Big difference.

Sure--every time your mascot takes the floor.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 08:25 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Glad to hear it MJB.

He spit on it for you?

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 09:05 AM

Quote:

Glad to hear it MJB.

For the motherf'ing win! Congrats old man.
Posted by: RManFlint

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 09:28 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Glad to hear it MJB.

He spit on it for you?

Tiger jenkem.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:10 AM

Thread is falling too far down. RMan, use your power on here for something good. Pin this sombiatch.
Posted by: LisaT

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:29 AM

Awesome thread

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:31 AM

Box full

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:33 AM

Used Massengill

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:37 AM

Try straight vinegar. Massengill's fruity additives take away from the power of the douche. Mom used to use Summer's Eve. It seemed to work.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:43 AM

I don't know what I would do in life with out your advice man....douche expert!

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:52 AM

$100 on Hawklin, he is a stud

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 10:52 AM

Let it ride.
Posted by: redrover

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:03 AM

Quote:

What is tax invasion?

its called the Obama presidency.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:09 AM

Watch it, Wisky. Playin' with fire here.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:14 AM

Redrover = Wiscy??....I need a sock drawer guidebook

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:16 AM

Quote:

Redrover = Wiscy??....I need a sock drawer guidebook

I'm amazed you can keep track of your own.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:21 AM

I never have had a sock...a guest poster once, but never another persona....who do you think I was?

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:43 AM

can we get back to the hilarity please?

I wish I could think of something more ridiculous that the 19 pages I just read.

in fairness to the kstater who started this thread, over in manhattan, "treason" is understood to be a crime against arboreal life forms. we did have to cut a few down for some of our new facilities.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 01:24 PM

Quote:

Quote:

baby seal-clubbing.

FUNNEST SPORT EVER!!! Better than clubbing dumb ass ku fan in the head any day of the week (which is pretty fun as well)

you just failed so hard that you almost won
Posted by: oreadical

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 02:03 PM

I'm partial to monkey knife fights.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 02:44 PM

MyJayhawk Baby--this generation's ChicagoHawk?

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 02:45 PM

what did chawk do?

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 02:51 PM

See "Tuby."

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 02:54 PM

how long back?

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 02:56 PM

Google the word Tuby. Then start your report on it.
Posted by: PHOGUSHER

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 03:03 PM

Quote:

I never have had a sock...a guest poster once, but never another persona....who do you think I was?

wtf are ya talking about...oh you said "sock"....nevermind.....

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 04:01 PM

Quote:

Google the word Tuby. Then start your report on it.

page 13.......must keep reading.........

so now i know the thread that spawned hawklin

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 04:09 PM

Early on the thread is pretty good.
A lot of the originals aren't around much but it was a classic. But then outlived it's usefullness.
Quinn actually writes a summary of it.

A friend of mine recommended that I read it and that is what got me here. It was early on in the thread when it was still readable.

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 04:52 PM

page 30 this is just getting rediculous

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:25 PM

page190 im on a mission from god
Posted by: KU62

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:38 PM

Quote:

The sick me hopes it's true so I can see a complete apeshit meltdown. The healthy me says MJB is full of [censored].

Last I checked, bovine excrement needn't be censored.
Posted by: KU62

Re: The Titanic - 06/26/09 11:47 PM

Quote:

Might, worth a try.

Re: The Titanic - 06/28/09 04:33 PM

Bump
just cuz.

Re: The Titanic - 06/28/09 04:39 PM

youve angered the tuby by bumping this

Re: The Titanic - 06/28/09 04:42 PM

tuby passed away a couple years ago.
Posted by: 6DecadeHawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/30/09 02:49 PM

Perhaps Coach Self notified the Henry family that he is wanted for treason and tax invasion.

Re: The Titanic - 06/30/09 02:50 PM

Still can't believe that Roy is going to get us on probation again. [censored]!

Re: The Titanic - 07/01/09 03:38 PM

It's great that CJ and X are staying, but, I don't think enough of us are concerned about the impending criminal accusations against the KUAD.

Where is MJB to give us some more accurate, inside info?

Re: The Titanic - 07/01/09 04:46 PM

Well, I've heard that the NSA is very watching the program very closely because there are no pictures with Osama and Lew Perkins together. They regard this as very suspicious.

Plus, there's the matter of our athletic director getting "loans" that didn't have to be repaid.

Oh, wait. That wasn't us.

Re: The Titanic - 07/02/09 08:08 PM

Pin this thread.

Re: The Titanic - 07/02/09 08:12 PM

I hope I dont hear Celine Dion when our program is going down. that would make death unbearable.
Posted by: donelurking

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 11:52 AM

Any word on this?

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 05:02 PM

uh, no
Posted by: tmcats

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 05:30 PM

so does this have anything to do with your regents' audit? as you recall, it wasn't a very nice report down here after wefald left. kansas and one of the smaller schools were both being audited as well with retirement of their prez. i believe the other was either wichita or pitt.

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 07:52 PM

Learn to read d!pshit. This has to do with treason. A federal crime and possibly a NCAA violation.
Posted by: tmcats

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 09:57 PM

i must admit to not reading 21 pages. summarize without the bad language please? can't you see how old i'm getting? my eyes can't stand that much bandwidth.

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 10:00 PM

How many years probation is treason?

Re: The Titanic - 08/17/09 10:34 PM

Rumor has it we self reported it so we wont get in as much trouble. We did the NCAA a favor.

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 10:12 AM

The ship goes down today folks

http://www.kansas.com/news/breaking/story/974295.html

MAN THE LIFEBOATS

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 10:14 AM

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 12:18 PM

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 12:23 PM

Posted by: LVCHawk

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 12:37 PM

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 12:54 PM

http://www.kansasregents.org/download/news/KU%20Report%20-%202009.pdf

Doesn't sound like anything major was found after a quick skim of the text

"the Chancellor has been successful in instilling a sense of responsibility and accountability throughtout the organization. BKD procedures resulted in no identification of inappropriate disbursements of unrestricted funds."
Posted by: bpritchett

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 01:07 PM

"Squeaky clean," said Dan Lykins, a member of the Board of Regents, said of the KU analysis.
Posted by: dmitch86

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 01:10 PM

How incredibly boring.

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 01:23 PM

Quote:

Well?

Re: The Titanic - 09/17/09 01:26 PM

Quote:

Re: The Titanic - 06/03/10 10:51 AM

Quote:

Every time there is a whisper of a scandal at KU, I wonder if this mongoloid was onto something.

No tax invasion or treason allegations yet, thank Goodness.

Re: The Titanic - 06/03/10 10:52 AM

I wondered how long before someone bumped this, went back and read it a few days ago lol

Re: The Titanic - 06/03/10 11:32 AM

JHB just sent me a PM claiming that Lew Perkins is responsible for the privacy control changes on facebook.
Posted by: xapaktep

Re: The Titanic - 06/03/10 05:45 PM

Treacherous tax invaders ... I never even saw it coming ...
Posted by: McHawk

Re: The Titanic - 06/03/10 06:10 PM

Sadly, what isn't corrupt these days?!
Posted by: spathos

Re: The Titanic - 06/03/10 06:17 PM

If only I had known about this thread before I deleted that PM. Now we'll never know who his mysterious source was...