AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Posted by: PHOGUSHER

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/14/19 12:18 PM

Chiefs vs the Pats...first ever AFC Championship game in Camarohead. I would be willing to pay 3 bills a piece for tics. But game time temps are now forcasted to be between -5 and 10 degrees. Plus I fell on the ice Saturday night and tore ligaments in my shoulder.

A 120 inch big screen and many beers in the warmth of my domicile is probably the way to go. I mean whats the luck of Chiefs and their fans to have that kind of weather for the first AFC Championship game ever in their stadium..dayummm.
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/14/19 07:18 PM

Now you will have to drink and use the remote with the same hand. Hope it wasn't your dominant hand.

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/14/19 07:42 PM

Hey the one hand is multitalented..if ya know what I mean. I have to give mirkin's mom a night off occasionally.

Pretty sure its a torn rotor cuff..I have a minimallist insurance policy...so its going to heal on its own. Hopefully I will be able to pitch openning day..
Posted by: Josh2408

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/15/19 06:03 PM

I picked the Colts and it worked so I shall do the same again and pick the Patriots to win this game with any luck my pick will work out this game too

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/15/19 09:14 PM

Yeah boyeeeeee.....
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/16/19 11:14 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHER
Chiefs vs the Pats...first ever AFC Championship game in Camarohead. I would be willing to pay 3 bills a piece for tics. But game time temps are now forcasted to be between -5 and 10 degrees. Plus I fell on the ice Saturday night and tore ligaments in my shoulder.

A 120 inch big screen and many beers in the warmth of my domicile is probably the way to go. I mean whats the luck of Chiefs and their fans to have that kind of weather for the first AFC Championship game ever in their stadium..dayummm.
Wow. You have a 120 inch big screen? I should come over to your place.

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/16/19 11:50 AM

Its a Vivitek 1080p front projector on 120 inch screen. It puts out 3000 lumens so its easy to see in ambient light. Got a 55 inch plasma right next to it so I can watch the Chiefs and Jayhawks at the same time if necessary. Sure come on over but bring the beer and strippers...lol.
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/17/19 05:33 AM

“How about a round of jalapeño poppers for me and the boys?” Saved a bunch on my insurance...

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/17/19 01:07 PM

Sure...hit me on the old horn if you lose the directions. I play one mean air guitar..lol
Posted by: jhawks99

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/20/19 07:48 PM

Chefs are gonna win this
Posted by: jhawks99

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/20/19 09:28 PM

crap
Posted by: rockchalkjjjhawk

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/20/19 09:38 PM

Loss fault entirely on the late completely unforced lining offsides penalty. If not that penalty, kc is super bowl bound. Should be cause enough for being released.

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/20/19 09:50 PM

No...its because fat Reid wouldn't go for it at the end of regulation..2nd and 11...12 seconds on the 12 yd line to get a td...weak sauce kicking the fg.....
Posted by: PbBut

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/21/19 10:26 AM

Different season, same result. Maybe Alex Smith wasn't the reason, Andy.

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/21/19 11:53 AM

I am agreeing that's it is Reid. 2-6 in Chiefs playoff games...definetly not a coaching guru like many think...I would give him 2-3 more yrs to win a Super Bowl in KC. If not he has got to go..
Posted by: kellyfenton

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/21/19 03:40 PM

No...its because fat Reid wouldn't go for it at the end of regulation..2nd and 11...12 seconds on the 12 yd line to get a td...weak sauce kicking the fg.....

I think the ball was at the 21 or 22. The risk/reward is just too great. NE can put all 11 guys in the end zone and the chance of an interception goes way up. Lets face it: NE is a dynasty but I swear to God over the past four years teams have just coughed up wins against them. I mean ... not JUMPING off sides but LINING UP offsides? And then Pete Carroll throwing at the 2 and getting picked in the SB. And then Atlanta miserably using the clock. Jacksonville also in the AFC championship last season. It sucks cuz I really hate them.

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/21/19 05:32 PM

Referee patted Brady on his ass on their first play from scrimmage...NUFF SAID [censored]....
Posted by: Jman1

Re: AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - 01/25/19 03:32 PM

Referee patted Brady on his ass on their first play from scrimmage...NUFF SAID [censored]....

NFC CG faux pas was FAR worse than the the Chiefs game. And to rub salt into the cajun wounds they came back and issued a fine on the PI guy for helmet to helmet contact, which was the least of his offenses(atleast on the football field). LA linebacker should have been flagged numerous times in the 1st half for HTH violations.

I knew when the Saints game was dictated by officiating, the Chiefs were dead men walking. I am done with the NFL.

Another clear case of officiating bias was the Tenn- Vandy BB game in the 2nd half. Egregious.