Girod/Long/Self v Beaty

Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/13/18 04:41 PM

I don’t understand why DB doesn’t resign now to give our new guys a chance. He is an embarrassment to our program and the university. I was the only poster on here to say it. Beaty is not qualified or able to lead a P5 program. LEAVE NOW
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/13/18 04:44 PM

He is recruiting crap hole 2 year types so give him the 4 year boot. May be the worst ever D1 coach. But I knew this...
Posted by: track

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/13/18 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
I don’t understand why DB doesn’t resign now to give our new guys a chance. He is an embarrassment to our program and the university. I was the only poster on here to say it. Beaty is not qualified or able to lead a P5 program. LEAVE NOW

You got one right and one wrong. That’s about average. ... nothing to crow about.
Posted by: vmlb

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/13/18 05:49 PM

Probably cause he's not a quitter, like you.
Posted by: Goober

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/13/18 10:05 PM

Why he doesn't quit? $$$$$ Duh.
Posted by: EstebanBugatti

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/14/18 12:56 AM

He doesn't love KU as much as he claims he does.
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/14/18 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC
What does Self have to do with it?
Posted by: vmlb

Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty - 07/14/18 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Goober
Why he doesn't quit? $$$$$ Duh.

I wonder why KUCO didn't pose this question when CW was coaching. Another obvious answer.