Waiting for Girod

Posted by: casey

Waiting for Girod - 11/07/17 05:30 PM

Deafening silence.
Posted by: beenahawk

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/07/17 05:35 PM

Originally Posted By: casey
Deafening silence.

We will know he is serious about making some changes as soon as he passes out the "votes of confidence". Those are always the death sentence!
Posted by: pizzanbeer

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/07/17 05:50 PM

Maybe Girod does not have the money available to buyout Zenger and Beaty and the assistant coaches. The BGL extension of Zenger and the Zenger extension of Beaty and doubling of his salary were the biggest mistakes. I wonder if Zenger extended Beaty and doubled his salary to make the buyout more financially difficult for KU knowing that also would protect his job as AD.
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/07/17 05:56 PM

Oh the money is there if he wants it. How about using the $300 Mill from the renovation fund.
Posted by: track

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/07/17 06:39 PM

Of course he did....zenger was covering his ass....and.Bernadette screwed KU on her way out by covering zengers ass.
Posted by: John_Brown

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/07/17 08:36 PM

My friend Vladimir said the Chancellor told him 'there is nothing to be done', this year.

I believe the previous Chancellor fitted Girod w/ hip high boots w/ that contract last summer.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/08/17 12:05 PM

Is Chancellor Girod the magic? He won't say.

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/13/17 07:36 PM

#FireGirod

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/13/17 07:39 PM

#FireGirod
Not going to happen. The BOR doesn't have just cause to do so.
Posted by: AlOerter

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/13/17 07:44 PM

It was his only realistic move. Who knows if he privately likes what he has to say publicly?

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/13/17 07:49 PM

I can actually understand giving Beaty a fourth year, but giving Zenger an eighth year is insanity.

Re: Waiting for Girod - 11/13/17 07:52 PM

I wonder how low the attendance has to be to act on it. Can't believe they would tolerate only 10,000 fans per game.

Re: Waiting for Girod - 12/05/17 05:41 PM

Silence from Girod since before Coinflipgate and Billy Preston's off-road compliance adventure.

Re: Waiting for Girod - 12/06/17 12:06 PM

Silence from Girod since before Coinflipgate and Billy Preston's off-road compliance adventure.
Coinflipgate as you call it is illegal?