Where will Bowen land?

Posted by: Magicman

Where will Bowen land? - 09/23/17 12:42 PM

There is no way that he has a job, come Monday!! Don't give me all of the excuses! Our defense is unacceptable!!!
Posted by: KUCO_VOC

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/23/17 12:44 PM

Hopefully not on his head as he runs to the bus...
Posted by: moose1

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/23/17 01:05 PM

You might as well ask where Beaty will land.

I am not saying they will fire Beaty, but I think Beaty is out of coordinator changes. For all the people that say Beaty needs 5 years, the same could be said for his coordinators. You can't have it both ways.

At this point I don't care. Keep Beaty for 5 years fine. Fire him tomorrow fine. At this point I am ambivalent.
Posted by: Jman1

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/24/17 03:14 PM

God, hope and PRAY with all your hearts it't K State. God listens to collection of open prayers. Can we organize one outside the Stadium?
Posted by: INation

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/24/17 06:28 PM

Bowen to Lawrence high, Kevin Kane to replace him at KU.
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/24/17 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: INation
I have heard that as well.
Posted by: dgless21

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/25/17 08:22 AM

He's going to be the new AD after we fire Zenger.

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/25/17 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21
He's going to be the new AD after we fire Zenger.
Total BS. You are a jackass.

Bowen isn't qualified to pick up the weekly garbage, let alone be AD...
Posted by: beenahawk

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/25/17 10:00 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawk
Originally Posted By: INation
I have heard that as well.

Surely no one thinks we need to add MORE HS coaches! My only beef with Bowen is he is zone happy, has been since he played for Bob Fello/Mason. There comes a time when you simply need to put your kids up against theirs. That said, we don't seem to have any Talibs, Gordons or Harris's on the roster right now. That falls on the toes of the worlds best recruiter, Dave Beaty.
Posted by: Magicman

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/26/17 03:35 PM

I noticed that Eastern Michigan held Ohio to 13 points in regulation, before finally losing in double overtime. We gave up 42. Miami (OH) held Central Michigan to 14 points, while Syracuse held them to 17 points. We gave up 45. You can't tell me that our athletes are worse than those three programs. If we have as good of athletes, then it comes down to coaching them up and/or schemes. This is Bowen's third year under Beaty and the defense should not be this bad. I am a huge KU fan, and always try to find the positives (unlike some others on this board), but I think it's time for a new DC!!
Posted by: Kman_blue

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/26/17 05:37 PM

Our D in those 2 games certainly made the opposing O's look like a bunch of All-Americans.

Coaching and lack of experience and experienced depth is our problem. Can't do a lot about the experience and depth, except keep building the roster and getting guys game time, but there's no excuse for the coaching part on D.

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/26/17 06:09 PM

Coaching and let's blame Weis is certainly accurate as an excuse but not factual. Sorry.
Posted by: 58hawk

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/26/17 06:44 PM

Guess I missed something as no one is blaming Weis on this thread...
Posted by: Kman_blue

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/26/17 06:45 PM

Just kuco making up more sh|it.
Posted by: dgless21

Re: Where will Bowen land? - 09/26/17 10:47 PM

He's the Cal Ripken Jr. of posting stupid BS.

He never takes a day off.