Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Ohio Game - 2 Biggest Disappointments by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 03:28 PM

What are your 2 biggest disappointments from the Ohio game? I was hoping Beaty would have replaced Frazier with Hannon at the start of the game instead of waiting for Frazier to make more mistakes. I attribute a lot of the reason for our slow start
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts FedEx Cup Woodland Chances by cjhawk @ 09/18/17 09:09 AM

Here is how Gary Woodland can win the FedEx Cup Must win the TOUR Championship, AND • No. 1 must finish 25th or worse* • No. 2 must finish T6 or worse • No. 3 must finish T4 or worse • No. 4 must finish T3 or worse • No. 5 must finish in a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts HS Kansas HC Beaty loses... by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 09:02 PM

...again. But he will tell you, "...we are a good football team." Last two games he has been totally delusional and he must go. I don't see a Texas recruiting influence he has touted that would happen. When? Where? My team (Kansas Jayh
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Congratulations! by shawneehawk @ 09/16/17 06:30 PM

We made ESPN highlight reel.....new record of 42 straight road losses in FBS. After the game KU announcers pointing out the progress (after all, that's what they get paid for I guess). Only problem we're not going to be playing C. Mich. and Ohio U.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Oh yeah Ohio? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 05:00 PM

Just wait til basketball season, buster