Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Embiid goes off by AlOerter @ 11/17/17 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1No disrespect to Mr Embiid and his talents, but who the F@@k was playing defense? Has the league disintegrated that much? Seems as if the games now are more like Harlem Globetrotter games in the 70s? 40 pt. games have n
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Lightfoot by PHOGUSHER @ 11/17/17 03:05 PM

And the village idiot was also known as a renaissance man. Michhawk fills that bill...dilly dilly.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This says A LOT by jhawkblue @ 11/16/17 08:04 PM

did you not watch Beatys press conference he explained some of those like the interception in the Tex game that should not have happened because the Texas defender was not where he should have been schematically. so I guess if we force all the oth
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 11/16/17 03:29 PM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas vs Kentuck by PHOGUSHER @ 11/16/17 08:25 AM

Do I know you? I was responding to michhawk. Now beat it.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2 games in by MICHHAWK @ 11/16/17 07:22 AM

I love winning ugly. Way better than losing ugly. That second half at the champions classic was so beautifully ugly. We chuckled while watching multiple times. The bumbling and fumbling by both teams on such a big stage was fun to see in mid Novembe
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by KUCO_VOC @ 11/16/17 03:31 AM

Kentucky has lack of backcourt experience that makes its run in March questionable. Time to improve but is it enough?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: UDk editorial by viewaskew @ 11/15/17 08:58 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Arkansas.... by KUCO_VOC @ 11/15/17 02:07 PM

"The firing comes at a time of turmoil for the football program, which is 29-32 in five seasons under Bielema, including a mark of 11-27 in the Southeastern Conference. The Razorbacks (4-6) will fail to win at least nine games this season for th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Hawk talk by KUCO_VOC @ 11/14/17 03:03 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkBeaty went to the Tom Hedrick school of marbles in the mouth. I recall Hedrick once said to Fam after a game ..."Let's talk about three things, the offense and the defense." Beaty is a tool, a Zenger lackey.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Team identity? by Leawood @ 11/14/17 09:09 AM

Says the guy who has a thing for dudes in singlets.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2