Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Round of 32...... by PHOGUSHER @ 03/18/17 09:19 PM

MSU is michhawks 2nd favorite team. But tomorrow they will be no problem.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: OSU Underwood by dgless21 @ 03/18/17 08:29 PM

He took close to a $2M raise per year. Not sure OkSU can complain too much.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GAAME DAAY - UC-Davis by PHOGUSHER @ 03/18/17 06:06 PM

Well Coca Cola commercial at least has us in the Final 4. You see that what the elite teams get. Kentucky and Kansas highlighting a National commercial. It would never be an Xavier. .Butler...Gonzaga being mentioned in a big time commercial. Being a
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by KUCO_VOC @ 03/18/17 09:44 AM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERDo you know me?? I think we are all down with YP. jimmae is ghey. If he responds here, it's clearly accurate.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Over/Under on murders in Wichita by PHOGUSHER @ 03/17/17 09:17 PM

So I was correct. No surprise when it concerns Jimbo. Bur of course he only slightly splits male anal orifices...or perhaps he catches. Yeah thats it...lol
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: THANKS JACKSON by PHOGUSHER @ 03/17/17 09:13 PM

Go away...and die...both would be acceptable.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA SUCKS TOO by bigdogjac @ 03/17/17 07:36 PM

Agree
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game with highest ratings in Manhattan? by jahawker2004 @ 03/17/17 06:02 PM

KSU-Cincy will get better ratings, but not by much.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Play in games.......... by Maximus @ 03/17/17 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusI have the winner of the play in game of Providence and USC winning against SMU. I think the NCAA needs to rethink this bracket thing if a last in team beats a #6 seed. This....Discuss
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: UC Davis NCAA Champs 1998 by PHOGUSHER @ 03/16/17 07:47 PM

Is it that bad..seems like you have actually been there. Oh btw this KU team is far superior than that KU team and UC Davis is about half as good as that Bradley team. KU by 30.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SNORE FEST by PHOGUSHER @ 03/16/17 07:01 PM

They're not in any trouble. They will win by 15 plus. Like I said...posted...whatever.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2