Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-IOWA STATE BETTING LINE by PHOGUSHER @ 02/14/18 01:45 AM

Don't work like that unfortunately...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Tom Keegan is TRASH by KUCO_VOC @ 02/13/18 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: shawneehawkIf this is one of the best recruiting classes in KU football history as Beaty claims and alludes to..... Literally no one, sober or drunk, has claimed that, ever. Even the biggest homer
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Salary donation by imzcount @ 02/13/18 02:27 PM

Thanks for the money, (to Dept. of Transportation),it’s only a proverbial drop in the the bucket but it’s more about principle than any thing else. I can’t think of any other President that donated his salary, cept maybe JFK.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Under Pressure by PHOGUSHER @ 02/13/18 08:24 AM

I would take Graham over Hawkins or Tharpe...Dok over Moody....Talent again is not the issue. Its lack of depth and want to. Something is mentally amidst with this team. Be it my aforementioned or maybe some bad team chemistry. It doesn't seem like t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 02/13/18 08:22 AM

Blake Davis, a first team all-state punter out of Baton Rouge (Catholic-B.R. High School) received an offer to be a preferred walk-on. http://www.hudl.com/profile/4091111/Blake-Davis
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Are we ranked too high? by KKnight @ 02/12/18 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERLol....I was never responding to you sucka... Typical behavior of a bully, Phog. LOL. I don't suppose you talk this way face-to-face but, yeah, you sound brave and protected behind your computer.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Devonte Graham by Maximus @ 02/12/18 11:02 AM

Why is Devonte Graham getting out played by Manu Lecomte?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: DEMOCRATIC MEMO by jahawker2004 @ 02/11/18 04:27 PM

Still no impeachment scheduled The impeachment will be televised. Except on Faux News of course.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-BAYLOR BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ 02/11/18 10:24 AM

Gusher, sorry to hear about your mom. That's serious business for an 85 yr old.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2