Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 01:55 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkIf you think that Dineen is as fast as sa Heeney then we've got a problem. And how many all-Big 12 kids do we have at LB and DB? So yes it does include talent and speed. I watched SEMS run the ball wide effectively because
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by 58hawk @ 09/18/17 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: JimWestThe entire athletic department needs to be fired and replaced with new blood. Self included. Now that's a good idea... You wish Self was gone... Hell no! I was be
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by pizzanbeer @ 09/18/17 06:21 PM

Hannon did a good job replacing Frazier. In the 1st two KU drives Fraziers mistakes cost us plays. I think our opening drives will improve now that Hannon is playing. Hughes did a good job blocking. Tovi looked solid at OG. Herbert was product
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Talib on Sunday by Jman1 @ 09/18/17 03:17 PM

Certainly Talib has a son 5-6 years old that we could use as a DB, right?
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts FedEx Cup Woodland Chances by cjhawk @ 09/18/17 09:09 AM

Here is how Gary Woodland can win the FedEx Cup Must win the TOUR Championship, AND • No. 1 must finish 25th or worse* • No. 2 must finish T6 or worse • No. 3 must finish T4 or worse • No. 4 must finish T3 or worse • No. 5 must finish in a
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2