Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by schmuck34 @ Today at 12:40 AM

In recruiting news, KU just lost out on unrated JUCO OL... to UAB... So there's that.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 09:27 PM

The steak is very impressive. Playing at AFH has a lot to do with that too. Just a crazy loud crowd wedged together, full to the rafters. At the end of the day it’s how many championships you got on the national level. Kansas is still without que
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSuck style scheduling. by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:07 PM

How many floors does this basement have, exactly?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyBruh, his left hand is clearly throwing three fingers up for the "One Team, One Chant, One Win!" gang. LOL Alright, you got me there!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by casey @ Yesterday at 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueLooky you 2 quick to step in and defend the pig raper. How far up old ball's ass do both you have your heads?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

I was wrong. He was on the bench yesterday in gameday sweats. Hopefully playing on Saturday.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: YardbirdbobNo, a few negative posts probably do not hurt that bad. But multiple pages of posts, websites, banners flown over the stadium, negative editorials by sports writers, letters to the editor and twitter trollers @recrui
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Projected KU lineup by Maximus @ Yesterday at 03:19 PM

To remember the good years of dominance.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by imzcount @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Whenever I see Vitale or Walton in the broadcast booth, I just mute it, they are too annoying. I don't need them to tell me how the game is going.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Cunliffe. by Maximus @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Will Sam Cunliffe take over for Malik Newman on Sat, Dec. 16, 2017? Raquel Welch
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Night vs Washington by PHOGUSHER @ 12/10/17 07:54 PM

Zags having no problems with the Huskys at their house. We must just plain suck.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Did the Ohio State passover.... by John_Brown @ 12/10/17 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Did the Ohio State passover Can we just get through Hanukkah first. Passover isn't until the spring. Oy Vay P.S. Do THE OSU Buckeyes celebrate Passover? Honest question I'd imagine it's like anywhere else. Some do a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Zenger Website by John_Brown @ 12/10/17 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadThat is truly a GREAT website. I just shared it on Facebook. It spells out just why the hell this guy would be unemployed at any other University than KU. RCJHKU! I enjoy how it points out who owns this program. Th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by KUCO_VOC @ 12/10/17 08:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Originally Posted By: Kman_blueJust out of curiosity I looked up the top 5 players in solo tackles over the past 4 years. I counted up all of the LB'ers in the top 5 over those years. There were 11 who've graduated and anot
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by KUHawkhead @ 12/10/17 07:25 AM

I think the point being made, that many are missing, is that we COULD'VE HAD THIS KID WITH NO EFFORT. But, no. we are obviously just too superior of a program to take a 4 time heavyweight wrestling state champ and powerlifting monster because Chaz F
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thanks Zenger for investing with... by track @ 12/09/17 09:45 PM

Did some checking and zenger doesn’t have any of his money with this guy. Maybe he believes what he said in the letter. Haven’t heard cuckoo refute anything he wrote... just name calling.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank you, Dr Zenger by moose1 @ 12/09/17 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Jman1Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCSleezeball investment manager in Topeka writes a letter to praise his client Zenger in the newspaper. Didn’t take me but 2 minutes to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: From the Local rag, LJW Brian opined by Jman1 @ 12/09/17 11:55 AM

Originally Posted By: schmuck34Missed my point completely. Nothing on this board is going to be "bulletin board material". No No, I got your point schmuck you schmendrick, but the point of the matter is that ALL of it should be "bull
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Jayhawks in the NBA by PHOGUSHER @ 12/08/17 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODI love watching Embiid. I wasn’t crazy about him seeking out LaVar Ball for a picture and meeting in LA lockeroom. I’m like YOU are better than them, let them seek you out. Oh so isn't that like your dumasss s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: phog.net by PHOGUSHER @ 12/08/17 08:15 AM

You are a bit of a prude aren't you? So proper..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Bowl or bust for coach DB by beenahawk @ 12/07/17 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueThe Bowl drought sound even worse when you look at it like this, when Zenger took over to fix KU football there were 120 FBS teams. And during Zengers time 119 of those teams have gone to a bowl so (not including t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Save KUFB by jhawkblue @ 12/07/17 11:00 AM

The fine people at https://saveksfb.com are serious about the program and helping the UDK sell advertisement space
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Sousa by Maximus @ 12/07/17 09:09 AM

Silvio Sousa Tournament Statistical Leaders Individual Leaders
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: It's contagion by beenahawk @ 12/07/17 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Put a football player on the basketball team and all of a sudden they couldn't beat SW Wyoming School for Sheep and Cattle. I have to believe it is a karma that Beaty has brought with him that infects all associated with s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: These are our best years! by jahawker2004 @ 12/06/17 12:42 PM

Jayhawk1952 I never gnash my teeth at this stuff because I LOVE these posts! Surely we're not the only two statistical nerds on here?. We are about the same age, so the "eras" you divided the stats into dovetailed perfectly with my memori
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >