Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas State Football by Jaycat92 @ 49 minutes 31 seconds ago

While Gush is semi right, Kansas really doesn't have many greats in recruiting battles out there. I think though I can agree with that statement, I also can say that players like Jordy, Newman, Simoneu and Sproles all could have been KU recruits wit
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Monken video: This would be nice at KU by Kirk @ Today at 10:36 PM

Everybody is convinced it's Miles, especially after today's news about his having reached a settlement deal with LSU. So I guess there will be an announcement very soon, maybe tomorrow (Friday.)
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Today at 09:09 PM

TRuMp! https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/1063221189718482949
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Braun...McBride is by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:54 PM

2 guys not even in Rivals Top 100 signed for 2019...Self giving up already. Get the best Bill...not the rest.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Football Game Highlight by Maximus @ Today at 11:22 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Send it in by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:21 AM

Hopefully we are also. Nova was just ice cold last night. The total opposite as they were vs KU in the F4 where even their towel boy was draining 3s. I am confident we can beat them at AFH...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SHOE MONEY by MICHHAWK @ Today at 09:54 AM

These people are professional slimeballs. So yes, unfortunately they are that stupid.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 05:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThat's crazy for a cosmetology school. No wonder woman's hair appointments often cost more than $100. Currently a master stylist can does a woman’s hair style at $165 a pop. Before $20 tip minimum. They aren’t cons
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Jaycat92 @ Yesterday at 11:15 PM

Graham just doesn't fit the bill for me, but would rather have him than Miles. Miles in my opinion doesn't bring anything but his record. He doesn't have an offensive system or defensive system of choice. It all depends on who he hires as his coor
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:59 PM

Maybe he will..maybe he wont...he could be Axtell Deux...hope not..
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Ice Queen wants hubby to do something by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:22 PM

Fire the b*itch! NSA is run by Melonoma Trump, you know!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: E-mail the KU Athletic Director by Maximus @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusAfter KU gets blown out today by OU, KU football fans might want to watch the Arizona-Utah game. Kyle Whittingham would be a great hired for Kansas Tell me he doesn't 'look" like a good football coach who couldn't
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ Yesterday at 02:18 PM

“Wrestling is physical chess”
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:44 AM

Mirk u are one strange cat babeeeee...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Go back by PHOGUSHER @ 11/13/18 08:42 AM

Damn ...so glad I was so wrong...hope he keeps it up. I would be good with 15 and 7-10 bosrds. But Lawson needs to start showing up. Seems his vertical aint so good. gets blocked a lot.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 11/13/18 08:27 AM

Wall Street breakfast sandwich
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 11:37 PM

Win- Parkhawk- 30 pts Place- Starhawk- 20 pts Show- 85hawk. - 10 pts I will do totals after the 3rd game...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: It Will Be Interesting to See... by iowaboy @ 11/12/18 02:00 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: iowaboyOriginally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: vmlbInteresting that Long has already put a limit on the possibilities for our new coach. Doesn't want to take a chance and hire a Bill Snyder
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Les “Lucky” Miles by Kirk @ 11/11/18 11:46 AM

Defense would be fabulous. Does anyone play it in the Big XII?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Low Energy watching TV in his hotel room by KUCO_VOC @ 11/11/18 09:37 AM

Transgender wins CO house race 27. THAT may be the cherry on top!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watching this "Game"... by vmlb @ 11/10/18 10:16 PM

Listened to the game, then watched it when I got off work. Refs screwed us. First hold, tv you couldn't tell from angle. Second one looked like a pancake block, not a hold. Everyone is complaining about a hold on their TD. I haven't watched it close
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Jason Garrett by AlOerter @ 11/10/18 06:40 PM

I would rather retain Hull than Bowen.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU should sue BGL by JimWest @ 11/09/18 10:52 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: JimWestExtending Zenger and Beaty while she was on her way out was a clear breach of her fiduciary duty. Depends on what is in her contract.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KSU vs KSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/09/18 10:03 PM

Dont know...dont care...they didnt crack 60 pts and won by double digits. I know Kennesaw well...one of the nice young men that was a friend of my nephew got his degree from Kennesaw. He was a bartender at a Smoky Bones restaurant I frequented when
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: show support.... by 58hawk @ 11/09/18 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERDang sucka...dont your Spectrum have a program guide like mine...cmoooooonnnn man.. Yeah I found it sucka...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >