Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by jahawker2004 @ Today at 12:31 AM

That's two straight for Usher. Congratulations. . Dropping over 100 on OU in The Fieldhous on Big Monday getting to be a habit
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952All five starters have shown some really good games recently. If all five plus Garrett and Lightfoot get their acts together in the same game, look out, they will be hard for anyone to beat. Will they? Who knows. I ho
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Andrea Hudy- Hot?? by Goober @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

In a kick your ass kind of way? Absolutely!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:40 PM

I sincerely doubt the spring game will be a winner for Kansas.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by imzcount @ Yesterday at 05:19 PM

And you’re qualified to give investment advice?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusCunliffe will get playing time over next years freshman and De Sousa could start next year. Nikki Ziering De Sousa won't start next year unless he gets a sweet pair of those shoes.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Is it just me, or is this this guy by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 04:28 PM

COMPLETELY TWISTED. Judge for yourself. Prison does make people delusional
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The CRUMBS Act would make bonuses up to by mirkin @ Yesterday at 04:15 PM

I'm going to guess around 1,871 greedy f*cks that will pocket the tax abatement/credits/cuts instead of using it to pay a living wage?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

You should continue this "debate" over on Tiggerboard, I am sure they would agree with you after you lick their boots.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Rushin' to judgement (satire) by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Psst. “Satire” is in the thread title.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia vs Kansas by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Great, thboughtful posts Jaycat 92. Have we all forgotten how Bill Self owns Roy Williams head to head because of style of play contrasts? Remember how UNC players acknowledged after 2008 and 2012 NCAA tourney losses that KU's physical style made th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCNot to be changing the topic, but Gayle Sayers or Wilt Chamberlain? Sherron Collins?
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Hosmer to Padres by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:52 AM

The Kansas City Star With all due respect to the Miami Marlins, I’m not sure that any team is worse off long-term than the Royals. They lost Hosmer and Lorenzo Cain to free agency this offseason and still might lose Mike Moustakas as well. Baseba
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by dgless21 @ 02/18/18 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWhere is JW. I don't detect that limp wristed sucka anywhere.. JW and Kman had a disagreement on the football board a few months back, and I haven't seen JW around since...unless he created a new ID to post with.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Shameless CNN by mirkin @ 02/18/18 09:05 AM

That article is satire at it's best. lol
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MEET NICOLAS CRUZ by DCHawk1 @ 02/17/18 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004You're actually gonna deny he was a right-winger and a white nationalist? The school was heavily caucasian. Did you see ANY black students in all of those news clips? See for yourself. Look at these photos and link
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT MAKES RIGHT-WINGERS TICK by mirkin @ 02/17/18 01:48 PM

Oiks tick, unless they are defined as those in the article.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-WEST VIRGINIA BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ 02/17/18 01:45 PM

I get the feeling of over. KU is long overdue to have a good shooting nigh at the Phog. That means cover. KU 83 WVU 76 (My reverse mojo trick was only good for 1 game) I think the last game may have been a corner turning moment.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The irony of it all by DCHawk1 @ 02/16/18 06:28 PM

Great book.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: ANOTHER TRUMP MISTRESS by DCHawk1 @ 02/16/18 06:27 PM

You have me confused with Psych.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MUELLER'S HOUNDS by imzcount @ 02/16/18 05:19 PM

Damn snitches anyway, trying to save their own skin. But not G. Gordon Liddy. Remained loyal to the end and then some, did his time and never complained.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Swag help by jahawker2004 @ 02/16/18 05:04 PM

I thought Baby Swag was one of the Spice Girls?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: When will faith be restored in the FBI? by DCHawk1 @ 02/16/18 04:22 PM

Not today.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Trae Young vs. Keenan Evans by Maximus @ 02/16/18 12:20 PM

Evans went for for 26 points on 9-for-15 shooting, while Young scored 19 points, shot 0-for-9 from three, turned the ball over six times, and posted his second lowest offensive rating of the season. I don't think Young should win Big 12 MVP and POT
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by Maximus @ 02/16/18 11:41 AM

Close mindedness, a horrible thing with group thinking.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >