Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improved units by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 08:56 AM

Originally Posted By: madcapper5 wins "Can the Cyclones survive the first half of the season? At Iowa, Oklahoma, at Texas, at Oklahoma State, West Virginia – they’re going to be the underdog in all five games, and it’ll take something big
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: ranking power 5 coaches ... by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:22 AM

Easily...they don't even say dude anymore.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: No guns allowed by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:19 PM

Stupid will be alive and well as long as humans exist on earth.
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:34 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: some ku fans seem pretty energized ... by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

ANYONE who bets on KU winning 7 games in less than 10 years is playing with daddy's money. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Team Motto... by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 07:33 AM

I think ALL of these on a T-shirt would sell well at ACME in Lawrence. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: WR Bobby Hartzog transferring by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

Jesus this team is going to be just awful. When will the shitshow end?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts No Bare Butts!!! by 1985hawk @ 05/18/18 01:29 PM

nm
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: NO MORE 5 STAR AND OAD by Maximus @ 05/18/18 09:16 AM

One and done exist every year. 😯
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ 05/17/18 02:34 PM

Dayton still paying for dead pitcher Yordano Ventura is horrible. https://www.rollingstone.com/sports/yordano-venturas-contract-hinges-on-toxicology-report-w462651
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 05/17/18 02:13 PM

Zeroing Duerta is nice. https://luxatic.com/the-ravishing-italde...rouno-duerta-9/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Romeo or no by JAYHAWK2003 @ 05/16/18 02:02 PM

247 SPORTS , ADIDAS PAID ROMEO TO GO TO INDY!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Rick Pitino burning college basketball by JAYHAWK2003 @ 05/16/18 01:48 PM

247 SPORTS, ADIDAS PAID ROMEO TO GO TO INDY! FBI PROBE COMING.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: i've asked moderators to look into posts by tmcats @ 05/16/18 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408Hey TmCats ive got a question the Chiefs signed Byron Pringle what does he bring to the team? Ive read where he could challenge for the 4th WR spot i don't follow pro football. so, all i can tell you is that he's fast
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: thank you by DCHawk1 @ 05/15/18 10:12 PM

Leverage. You should go to engineering school.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Some nice Jayhawk highlights. by Maximus @ 05/15/18 09:36 PM

Robinson looking good in Europe.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble by PHOGUSHER @ 05/14/18 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawksome Michigan fuk that sexually abuses his own grandson...you better stop that..LOL. Its a sad fact...Michhawk is related to Sandusky...oh my....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Nick Collison by bigdogjac @ 05/14/18 09:09 PM

Everyone remember the job Danny did with our big men? I would love to see Nick do the same thing.