Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 10:45 PM

who's joisey?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last QB for Beaty? by PbBut @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Agreed. If no choice is obvious by this point, its possible he's not wearing a Jayhawk uniform. Some day I hope we're talking about the competition for back-up QB because the starter is obvious. But not this year...again.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by tophawk87 @ Yesterday at 07:06 PM

Let's be honest, we are a hoops school, with occasional 20 year spurts with a decent football team. Just hope your son or daughter is a student on the hill when the football team happens to catch lightning in a bottle and win 6 or 7 games in a season
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ Yesterday at 04:31 PM

Hologram Wall Picture. A fascinating hologram display.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ Yesterday at 10:00 AM

Vector Raven
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts I hope someone let's Brownback know by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

Religious freedom is being threatened in Arkansas All hail Baphomet! After school prograsms to keep kids out of trouble.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: yeah Kansas by jhawks99 @ 08/16/18 04:56 PM

Hopefully, he will be the Todd Akins of Kansas.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/18 04:48 PM

Meyer stays put. We have other fish to fry. Beaty never had a serious background that pointed to him being successful at Kansas. He played hackysack before game 1 with students, bet he would never think of doing it again as KU HC. After all, he IS a
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Way to go wvu...... by tmcats @ 08/15/18 01:10 PM

i don't see a lot of difference, actually ...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Derrick Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 08/14/18 04:40 PM

Other new commers of the year candidates and possible post season 1st team candidates: Taken Horton-Tucker Courtney Ramey Kampala Hepa Having Moore Zsuzsanna Malomhegyi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by KUCO_VOC @ 08/12/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusTime to legalize and tax. Upper versus lower class discrimination and inequality. I'm not just an actor, I'm a client. And now I've got AIDS!!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New OL Players by KUHawkhead @ 08/11/18 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI hope they can redshirt some of the younger OL players now so they have another year of eligibility. So that they can transfer with 3 years eligibility remaining when the next coach brings in actual talent that will
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: AFH acoustics by parkhawk3319 @ 08/11/18 06:15 PM

No, because Chad Smith would not come down from the stands and play with the AFH sound system. Chad came down and played with the KU band because a clarinet player recognized him in the crowd and asked him to sit in at halftime with the band. Tha