Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" by 58hawk @ 6 minutes 33 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkI didn't say you were the sole reason for those leaving the board. But yes some have expressed disappointment with the board because of you. At least you are not catsrule or TM Cats. No you di
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Keith! by 58hawk @ 9 minutes 3 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkAnd you don't blame anything on Beaty? This thread is about Lonneker passing. Be respectful for once. As usual you avoided my question.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meanwhile, in Missoura.... by 58hawk @ 9 minutes 57 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkYes I am old and proud of it! Don't doubt you are. But I'm no troll. Realistic Opinions differ.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New revenue streams? by 58hawk @ 11 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JimWestFam was a loser. Compared to....?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by 58hawk @ 12 minutes 25 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC$300M announced reno as we experience 2-22 win-loss record. Can you say OMG 😲 ! At least we can say Zenger is all in for sure. In trouble, that is. Don't you have anything else to say? How many more records will yo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: This place dead or what? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 03:24 PM

We will get that beat down and I'm certain of that. No way these Cats will be ready. Youngest ever team in NCAA history possibly. 8 freshmen I think. No experience at all returning that was worth a dang. I would even settled for Dominque Hawkins at p
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Why didn't I think of that! by imzcount @ Today at 03:04 PM

How Trump wins over liberal environmentalists: A border wall with solar panels, what's not to like? All kinds of possibilities. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-...article/2626743
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts B.S. (Brian Stelter) on CNN by imzcount @ Today at 02:40 PM

This A.M B.S.(host of Reliable Sources, CNN). had Phil Donohue on as a guest, and asked him if he thought the Democrats would ever get over the election of Donald Trump. I didn't hear his answer but I know what I would have told him. The Democrats
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Yes there was collusion in the 2016 by imzcount @ Today at 02:12 PM

election. http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/25/politics/trump-tweet-hillary-collusion/index.html
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 07:19 AM

I say having the #17 ranked recruiting class in the nation according to Rivals or having the #28 ranked recruiting class according to 247 in June is pretty impressive and much better than where KU has been at this time of year since recruiting websit
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU offers Nassir Little by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Bol Bol cut from U-19 Team USA. No Bol sh^t Cuts are made by a committee of coaches. Just when major writers put UK in the lead for Bol Bol and Calipari is singing his praises, he didn't have enough votes to make the team. I think Sean Miller (
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Republicans will be shoo-ins 2018/2020. by imzcount @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

(unless the Dems somehow lose their obsession with Trump). Look at all the air time Trump gets on TV. How do you think he won in 2016? CNN talks about Trump over 90% of the time. He is making fools out of all the anti-Trumper talking heads. Trum
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Democrats have lost their minds by imzcount @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

(which is fine with me) So you can't be pro life if you're a Dem; http://constitution.com/democrat-leaders-tell-pro-lifers-support-abortion-get/ Also Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath; "First do no harm". http://www.lifenews.c
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Tight End vs H-Back by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

Rivals shows Beaty has not offered a TE in this class. In the last class he recruited Tabor to play H-back. Beaty also mentioned that Matthews would play some H-back. My understanding of H-back is the player lines up in a slot position and plays s
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: One of many reasons I voted for Trump by jock @ Yesterday at 03:27 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcount? lulz. why am I not surprised at your response?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: So Dems resorting to violence by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

New Secretary of Educational will be able to spell desperate. Did someone plug DJT? Fake news.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Dems lose again by imzcount @ 06/21/17 10:23 AM

Lol, they lost to a female to boot. Misogynistic so and sos!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 06/21/17 04:52 AM

Kansas State added Mount St. Mary's transfer Mawdo Sallah(6'9 RS/Jr C) on 6/19. He will be immediately eligible as a graduate transfer. Averaged 6.1 ppg/5.3 rpg as a RS/So at Mount St. Mary's during the 2016-17 season. https://cyclonefanatic.com/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Josh Ehambe by pizzanbeer @ 06/20/17 05:12 PM

The article is updated and mentions Ehambe now.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by Maximus @ 06/19/17 10:09 AM

A picture for me. Enjoy the skyline and your day.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ 06/19/17 08:42 AM

Diamonds and fitness. Just call me perverted.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Ruffin McNeill and Thibs by kylecof11 @ 06/19/17 08:08 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerOriginally Posted By: kylecof11Well you do go from 10 guys under your wing, to about 5 or 6. More one on one time no doubt, but I think most coaches would rather have the whole position group rather than just one part
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018-19 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 06/19/17 02:17 AM

Baylor added Mississippi State transfer Mario Kegler(6'7 RS/So SF) yesterday. He will redshirt during the 2017-18 season per transfer rules. Averaged 9.7 ppg/5.5 rpg as a Fr at Mississippi State during the 2016-17 season. Ranked 64th by 247 Sports,