Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU is now #...1 ? by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 12:21 AM

Most likely we'll be number one tomorrow. It won't mean a whole lot except that we've had a really good season to date. The number one that counts though, as has already been stated, is the last poll. Nor will it make much difference for our last two
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawks99Shut up, you're drunk. Stay in your own backyard ya Kentucky POS..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

vmlb, You probably know the team can have 85 scholarships total and can give out a maximum of 25 initial counter scholarships per year. If say a team has only 75 scholarship players after signing 25 new scholarships(initial counters) for the curre
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: An Unbelievable Streak! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

I totally agree
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Answering some pms might be appreciated.
Women's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: sunflower saturday in venerable afh* by tmcats @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Deb Patterson still rug munching? She ever give Kendra Wecker her trophy? i don't know the term 'rug munching,' could you explain? deb is coaching as an assistant at northern colorado. kendra, last i heard, was
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day Tejas by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

The Coleby factor is a good change up late in the regular conference season. Makes it uncertain who to cover, etc. He has good hands and love the bulk vs Lightfoot. Gotta help Lucas! The Hatbenders were an easy road kill for the Jayhawks pickin'
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: LESS BILL WALTON MORE GAME VIDEO ESPN!!# by Mike4644 @ Yesterday at 02:46 AM

Bill Walton should apologize to both KU and Texas. This idiot shows up late, asks what conference are these teams in, he would NOT shut up talking about the NBA, all his buddies there AND just about everything coming out of his disgusting comments wa
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by jahawker2004 @ 02/25/17 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusProblem Five pirates board a commercial vessel, do what pirates do best, and flee with 100 gold coins. Back on their own ship, the scalawags must decide how to divvy up the booty. The pirates have a system that they are
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Donald and Ivanak Trump by jahawker2004 @ 02/25/17 05:55 PM

Only one problem the draft proposal is heavily weighed to those making more than $75,000/yr and households in which both parents are present.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: HEY STUDENT SECTION by PHOGUSHER @ 02/25/17 01:43 PM

This place might be getting some dot netters posting. Because that site ain't running worth [censored]. Incompetent administrators is the cause.
Track & Field
Jump to new posts Re: Shout out to Jayhawk Olympians by and_one @ 02/24/17 07:16 PM

What's new with the Kansas Relays? I used to an elite meet, and I'm not talking that downtown sh*t ..... yeah, I'm bringing back the old boards, so Sue me (que Maximus)
Bowling
Jump to new posts Re: It speaks for itself. by and_one @ 02/24/17 07:12 PM

last post in 2016???!!!! Fvck that - where's Walter, the King of Pink ..... http://uproxx.com/movies/10-walter-big-lebowski-quotes/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Running Game by pizzanbeer @ 02/24/17 05:43 PM

I am interested to see who Beaty uses to replace Zunica at FB. Maybe thats where they use the walk on Kashe Boatner from Alabama. A good FB would be a big help to our running game. Beaty said Cooper Root could play some at H-back so Root will help
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 02/24/17 03:36 PM

If they don't like LSU Kansas is gonna be it? Doubts are creeping in...this isn't club level football here.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Coaches by dgless21 @ 02/24/17 10:50 AM

Originally Posted By: vmlbAfter reading the article I have some ?? It said he was the only S&C coach at Ole Miss. How many S&C coaches does KU have and what are their responsibilities? Does Hudy do just MBB or does she have other athletes s
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts KU Hockey by INation @ 02/23/17 10:14 PM

Beat Missouri 5-2
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Great Basketball Gif's by Maximus @ 02/23/17 09:45 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Best KU dunker in the last 30 years. by Maximus @ 02/23/17 09:45 AM

http://www2.kusports.com/weblogs/newell_post/2013/apr/15/the-top-10-ku-dunks-of-2012-13/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: NAME THAT TUNE by dgless21 @ 02/23/17 08:09 AM

M83 - Outro
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts CAL PISSED AT MIZZOU by jahawker2004 @ 02/22/17 06:36 PM

They deserve each other-- http://bleacherreport.com/articles/26943...ftime-interview
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Phroggy Game Daay! by jahawker2004 @ 02/22/17 06:22 PM

wtf is that thing on Jamie Dixon's head? Ugh. Somebody call an exterminator.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Can you feel the love tonight........... by KUCO_VOC @ 02/22/17 05:55 PM

Nope 14 lines.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Torture.......... by jahawker2004 @ 02/22/17 03:28 PM

Quote: Now can you answer my question that you avoided earlier. If you were prosecuting a foreign national who had treated a US soldier/prisoner in this way what would you charge them with? Still waitin on that answer? When they do it to us, acco
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Christmas In July! by Maximus @ 02/22/17 02:39 PM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >