Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The CRUMBS Act would make bonuses up to by jahawker2004 @ 10 minutes 33 seconds ago

Yea, their wages now allow them to escape indentured servitude. Hope the Walton family won't go hungry this year.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by jahawker2004 @ 13 minutes 7 seconds ago

Stay tuned. The Hounds are really sniffing now.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia vs Kansas by jahawker2004 @ 16 minutes 26 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: Jaycat928-10 of those freebies came in the last 40 seconds of the game when they were fouling intentionally. 35-2............don't recall ever seeing those kind of numbers ever in a college game where players are flying around
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Shameless CNN by imzcount @ Today at 12:30 AM

https://nypost.com/2018/02/11/the-perverse-fawning-over-brutal-kim-jong-uns-sister-at-the-olympics/ And then they gripe about Trump's supposed friendship with Putin. Hypocritical much?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MEET NICOLAS CRUZ by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004You're actually gonna deny he was a right-winger and a white nationalist? The school was heavily caucasian. Did you see ANY black students in all of those news clips? See for yourself. Look at these photos and link
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT MAKES RIGHT-WINGERS TICK by mirkin @ Yesterday at 01:48 PM

Oiks tick, unless they are defined as those in the article.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-WEST VIRGINIA BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

I get the feeling of over. KU is long overdue to have a good shooting nigh at the Phog. That means cover. KU 83 WVU 76 (My reverse mojo trick was only good for 1 game) I think the last game may have been a corner turning moment.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

ESPN weenies trying to ruin our College Gameday with talk about the scandel. Poor timing...Gamedays are supposed to be about fun...amirite
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The irony of it all by DCHawk1 @ 02/16/18 06:28 PM

Great book.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: ANOTHER TRUMP MISTRESS by DCHawk1 @ 02/16/18 06:27 PM

You have me confused with Psych.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by KUCO_VOC @ 02/16/18 05:59 PM

Yes it would be nice if Beaty used his time as HC here to explain his moves. If they are useless adds, no difference from the Weis era. Give us fans the info instead of stonewalling the obvious. JC & transfers are no way to enhance Kansas footba
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MUELLER'S HOUNDS by imzcount @ 02/16/18 05:19 PM

Damn snitches anyway, trying to save their own skin. But not G. Gordon Liddy. Remained loyal to the end and then some, did his time and never complained.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Swag help by jahawker2004 @ 02/16/18 05:04 PM

I thought Baby Swag was one of the Spice Girls?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: When will faith be restored in the FBI? by DCHawk1 @ 02/16/18 04:22 PM

Not today.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by dgless21 @ 02/16/18 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: INationIs Moore better than Vick?, Newman?, Garrett? Will he be a better option than Dotson or Grimes? Would he play over Langford if Langford came to KU? Where KU has a huge issue with lack of depth this season KU has a issue
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Trae Young vs. Keenan Evans by Maximus @ 02/16/18 12:20 PM

Evans went for for 26 points on 9-for-15 shooting, while Young scored 19 points, shot 0-for-9 from three, turned the ball over six times, and posted his second lowest offensive rating of the season. I don't think Young should win Big 12 MVP and POT
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by Maximus @ 02/16/18 11:41 AM

Close mindedness, a horrible thing with group thinking.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by Maximus @ 02/16/18 09:10 AM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas HC Beaty loses... by KUCO_VOC @ 02/15/18 07:40 PM

Yes I avoided calling this one “db is garbage”. But I wanted some counterpoint to the media being called out for simple fact reporting. Yes Beaty thinks it is unfair. But fans want fair results like some wins!! Or less JCs... Or a plan to win
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day autographs by oldalum @ 02/15/18 06:39 PM

You could probably set something up through the basketball office, even if you had to drop it off and pick it up another day.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 02/15/18 02:55 PM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Election betting odds by Maximus @ 02/15/18 02:44 PM

Zuckerberg had a shot with all his Facebook friends.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Desperate Dems by parkhawk3319 @ 02/15/18 02:36 PM

I saw a picture today of Nicholas Cruz in a MAGA hat, does that mean he is a card carrying Republican or just a big Trump supporter? Trump must be desperate if he is recruiting kids like that huh?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Jman1 @ 02/14/18 05:01 PM

i guess if those numbers are accurate, most of the Etienne women left and married a bunch of the Smiths
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by MICHHAWK @ 02/14/18 11:21 AM

Originally Posted By: MaximusSam Cunliffe and Silvio De Sousa deserve a start at the power forward spot. Settle down there tiger. But I must admit, the De Soso showed a little glimpse of promise last night. I was super happy for him. These last 6 w
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >