Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by track @ 7 minutes 34 seconds ago

You just don’t get it. Technically speaking every team in the big 12 is our rival as we are all competing for the conference championship. Kstate is nothing special in that regard. MU was a rivalry based on a long history which has been well docume
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 15 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319The damage is done, a recent poll of potential Republican voters reveals that 69% of them believe you support child rape and the brutalization of immigrant children. Even when presented with facts to the contrary 95%
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Showboat by kellyfenton @ 33 minutes 41 seconds ago

Biggest embarrassment easily Joe Apaio. He lost out to the Suguaro cactus for biggest prick.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Get ready for the instantaneous pivot! by DCHawk1 @ Today at 10:50 AM

How dare Trump hold families (together) at the border!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:56 AM

He has obviously already had a bad trip so we need to balance that out now. The trip shack is kind of like the wood shed only better.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Vick mistake She did not rule out a return to KU — or perhaps another school — though pursuing that possibility was not the reason for pulling out of the draft, she said. And there are no plans right now to check into that option, she indicate
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: You cannot fool by imzcount @ Yesterday at 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Liberace just rolled over in his grave. That’s some kind of photoshop because I’m sure he shaved his legs.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Space Farce= Comic Con? by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 10:42 PM

Separate but equal.... We saved all that money by stopping the provocative war games in South Korea, so we need to spend it somewhere else. Time to start readying a place on Mt Rushmore for the space cadet in chief.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts "You can't remove the taint" by imzcount @ 06/18/18 10:03 PM

Love Trey Gowdy; http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/06/14/trey-gowdy-fbi-ig-report-peter-strzok-dark-day-fbi-and-doj
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ 06/18/18 08:50 PM

Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 06/18/18 03:56 PM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Some of it must be fake news by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 02:52 PM

I afraid you'll come to regret having said the name three times.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Is Quinton Grimes by AlOerter @ 06/17/18 04:15 PM

Mason and Graham weren't terrible defenders. Newman below average. Grimes reminds me a little of Brandon Rush who became an excellent defender. Perhaps his extra summer session with Self will help him buy into the defensive mindset.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Get ready FBI, DOJ by DCHawk1 @ 06/17/18 04:07 PM

You're clever.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re:Self–A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 06/16/18 10:33 PM

Not only can we say that Self is a top notch coach during the regular and post seasons, he's also done quite well during the off seasons. In coaching against teams from other countries he is 31 - 0, at least near as I can tell. In coaching the Jayha
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Torture DOES work! by KUCO_VOC @ 06/16/18 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCimyzc- there is something really wrong with you! Give therapy a chance. Why not comment about the article instead of giving me advice? The article is written by a disturbed individual wi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by imzcount @ 06/16/18 10:10 AM

Mueller, quite the dirty trickster he is. Indicting everyone in sight, hoping that he can get, someone, anyone to spill the beans on Trump about "collusion" . Good luck Mr. Mueller, but you should actually be investigating collusion among
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Raisethechant.com = Gridiron Club ? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/16/18 09:32 AM

It's lowertheboom.com now.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by mirkin @ 06/16/18 08:13 AM

Originally Posted By: imzcountFourth, there was ZERO evidence that the texts by Struck — who also trashed Dems — were anything more than him expressing a political opinion as a US citizen or that anything was tainted in the investigation by them
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: O-lineman transfer from Houston? by Jman1 @ 06/15/18 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCLuke Axtell settled with UT for four semesters tuition money of $5K a semester plus $7,5K for his lawyers fees. Not close to a cool mil. Tejas released his specific grades to public view and UT settled out of court wit
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trade Wars by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:39 AM

I post those stories just for you. I know you like a good story before your midday nap.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is Trump a shoe-in for 2020? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/15/18 05:38 AM

You answered your own ?. Close thread? Yes
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Are we better off by parkhawk3319 @ 06/14/18 06:36 PM

DC and imzy both have soft hands....that is nice.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 06/14/18 08:53 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 06/13/18 03:40 PM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >