Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by Jman1 @ Today at 12:01 PM

Good job 58. You obviously know your Hoops. i'm gonna be keeping an eye on you.. LOL
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:07 AM

Not to be outdone by obummer, tiny is now going to name his third Chief of Staffs in just 2 years! Hah take that you haters! His first choice was James Alex Fields Jr but after being told that James might be unavailable until after his term is up,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkNot likely? Physical disparity assumed. I don't know details of the incident. However we do know she was at HIS PLACE. If she was misbehaving and he asked or demanded her to leave but she refused, I would agree he has th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:02 AM

It was, but it burned a little less bright than the preceding Herpe Derp Gill and Chaz Frontbutt. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Luke Meadows Contract Terms Sheet by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:00 AM

These are like, real, legit contracts. Must've had some upgrades in the legal department since Gill. RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

5 individuals..Self needs to be more solid on his rotations.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

King Dean was only 8 pts and 3 rebs and 7 to's away from another triple double. He continues to put distance between himself and every other player in the Big 12. He is a double double machine.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by schmuck34 @ Yesterday at 09:04 PM

Thank you Kman. Hope all is well. Rock Chalk!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Chip Lindsey Contract Details by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 02:40 PM

Link courtesy of KUSports.com http://m.kusports.com/news/2018/dec/08/ku-football-oc-chip-lindsey-signs-4-year-deal-wort/ Another Better Link Courtesy of KUSports.com http://www2.kusports.com/documents/2018/dec/08/chip-lindsey-term-sheet-kansas/
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Ok a few more suckas. I can't even get 10 posters to guess the score...sad.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Gutless President first by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Mueller's redacted Friday memos on Cohen and Manafart MUST mean the investigation is over. No collision!!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New offensive Line Coach by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 12:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueI liked Ricker and thought he did a good job with our OL this season, but Meadows also looks like a solid coach. I don't know much about him at all, but hopefully he's a really good recruiter as KU has had issues over t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Football staff by Kman_blue @ 12/07/18 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkMiller is good as a LB coach and personally, I think Bowen is good as a DC. KU hasn't exactly recruited top talent on defense and I think Bowen did well with the hand dealt, especially when one looks at how pathetic the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Snyder by Kman_blue @ 12/07/18 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadLIttrell just withdrew. Errr...but it's PATTERSON!!!...I mean it's LITRELL!!! Wow, how many times can those kitties get way out over their skis here on how good (or bad) of a job their HC opening really is. Prince 2.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Stanford by Jman1 @ 12/05/18 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: madcapperThese pro athletes don't prepare for exams. No they don't. Knowing numerous DI athletes through the years. they won't admit, but most laugh wholeheartedly at the "tutoring" they received. the only one I ca
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Silvio by PHOGUSHER @ 12/05/18 11:15 AM

"Losing Dok changes nothing"..truly a statement from a double digit IQ.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS:KU vs Wofford by PHOGUSHER @ 12/04/18 09:16 PM

Madcapper is the King of the Court tonight...WINNER
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Thead. Woff @ Kansas by AlOerter @ 12/04/18 08:59 PM

It seems like Grimes scores when Vick doesn't score. When Vick is on his game Q just kind of fades into the background.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Solid first Miles hire by Kirk @ 12/04/18 08:29 PM

I like seeing all these SEC guys coming here. Chevis sounds like a great recruiter. Looking good so far.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Basketball IQ by PHOGUSHER @ 12/03/18 10:47 PM

True dat. But even tabloid news station Fox 4 had to report how KU is worried about Wofford because they played UNC close...oooo scary...Turdheels stink and still beat Wofford...its no problem manana.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kareem by PHOGUSHER @ 12/02/18 09:23 PM

Chiefs had to work through the turmoil of the Hunt affair in short noticed and still grabbed a W. I predict a tight game next week but with the Chiefs coming out on top...