Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by pizzanbeer @ 39 minutes 44 seconds ago

Clarys HUDL video looks good. I hope Yenser can get him to KU.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GAME DAY for us in Ames IO by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkFYI, Morris is a Senior not a Freshman. But yes he is a great player. That's correct. All five starters for ISU are seniors this year. Both Morris and Burton had good game against KU. Morris had wild colored high tops o
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Josh Jackson......... by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:01 PM

Josh's shot selection is questionable. I prefer that he does other things well such as passing, rebounding and good defense. The availability of a good shot will come when he does those things. I'd like to see he watch some tape of Kevin Young. I see
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Bragg by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

Burton was a bad match up for us but we got through it.
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Maximus Jon Gray Dayton fails to sign him and he ends up as a #1 draft choice for another club. Why draft a player if you don't plan on signing? Royal agony of drafting a guy, not signing the next Royal's ACE for the next t
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ Yesterday at 04:50 AM

Texas added Matt Coleman(6'2 Fr PG) yesterday. Ranked 43rd by 247 Sports, 35th by Rivals, and 26th by ESPN. http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/...-adding.220069/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Ryan Willis by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:36 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: 58hawkSeems like Stanley got better and more comfortable each game he played in, so would have liked to see what he would have done starting game one. Maybe he's a guy t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sonny Dyykes to TCU by KUCO_VOC @ 01/16/17 08:59 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkRivals has KU 59 and Baylor 66. But Baylor only has 12 commitments so far. HC got six commits in one weekend! It appears the Baylor brand is still strong to do that many commits. I don't check all sources because of time
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Why can't I remember the guy by KUCO_VOC @ 01/16/17 08:56 PM

Adams at Eastern KY is the latest but not the last.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big 12 Offseason News by dgless21 @ 01/16/17 07:21 PM

Baylor sophomore receiver Ishmael Zamora indicated that he plans to declare for the NFL draft on his Twitter
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GAAAME DAAAY at home OKST by 58hawk @ 01/16/17 05:15 PM

Note to Self: We've had some close calls lately at home so there is no guarantee we will win all of our home games. It really boils down to who wins on the road.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ESPN SUCKS by oldalum @ 01/15/17 04:36 PM

It's the Time-Warner deal. They have exclusive rights except for network broadcasts. It isn't conference wide, I don't think. Just KU.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: so, you have a legit o'coordinator ... by dgless21 @ 01/15/17 01:08 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterIsn't he an OKST grad? Meacham is an OkSU grad. McConaughey is a UT grad.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA to investigate home cooking at AFH by PHOGUSHER @ 01/15/17 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKThe way we shoot our freebies, not so sure they are doing us any favors. Smartest post you have had in years. Very accurate.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Spavital as OC ? by 58hawk @ 01/14/17 04:16 PM

Back to topic, Spavital is hired by WV.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GAAAME DAAAY in OK by unphogged @ 01/13/17 08:42 PM

VCU
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Future Football Schedules (Non-Con) by dgless21 @ 01/12/17 07:20 PM

I assume everyone has ordered their season tickets before they're (supposedly) going up on February 1st?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank Mason #1 ? by OptimusHawk @ 01/12/17 04:00 PM

Frank has certainly played great basketball thus far and shown that he can lead a team and take over a game when needed. He is hitting his 3's as well as developing a nice floating shot while driving to the rim. These are certainly NBA qualities and
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 01/12/17 02:41 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Predicting next year's starters by Magicman @ 01/12/17 12:32 PM

Originally Posted By: John_BrownOriginally Posted By: jayhawkfan0710My prediction: LT-Adeniji LG-Rhodes C-Ribordy RG-Hughes RT-Baldwin RB-Herbert QB-Bender WR-Sims, Gonzalez, Charlot, Hartzog DE-Armstrong, McCaleb DT-Wise, Davis LB-Joe Dineen, Lon