Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ 7 minutes 35 seconds ago

Yeah dumasss will be the first time Tech has beaten us in Lubbock in 10 yrs...Beard isnt that good...just an decent experienced team going against a team with 4 freshmen..a junior..and missing 2 guys that probably would have us undefeated if availabl
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Maybe by PHOGUSHER @ 19 minutes 49 seconds ago

Its time for Self to hit the road..first several yrs he could coach this team if down big at halftime to comeback and most time win...this season no such mojo...other coaches have figured him out. Seth Greenberg is laughing it up right now...he knew
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by AlOerter @ 41 minutes 48 seconds ago

Looks like the exact opposite of the game we played them in the Phog.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCThank god we have a REAL chance to grab recruits again. #beatyneatdeal Harris and Pooka say "hello". The one commitment that Betty left for Miles says hi.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:40 PM

GTFO FATTY...OH I KNOW YOUR LAST NAME...SO I CAN SEARCH OUT YOUR OLATHE FAMILY....BUT I WOULD NEVER WASTE THE TIME...LOL...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ Today at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThe NCAA rules committee passed the new rule last April and it took effect in August of last year. Here's the actual new rule, 15.5.6.3.5 Aid First Awarded After First Year. [FBS/FCS] A student-athlete who has been in
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:26 AM

Meh...- 4..-5...I wouldnt call that a serious dog...Not too worried about it....and yes my comment was directed at you.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

You've never seen my wife hangry. This is weak sauce. Let me know when you have a photo of her wrapped in a Confederate flag giving Putin a hand job....and Leawood, definitely let Leawood know.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Zion should have picked Addidas school by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Adidas wasn't offering enough Benjamins with the latest recruiting scandal so Phil and his posse got him to Dook at cut rate pricing. See aforementioned shoe pic for proof. Say it ain't so Jman. Surely coach K wouldn't
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Status of Jacobi Lott by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Jacobi Lott is back on the roster officially now. Good news for him and KU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dumb jeep in jayhawk by 58hawk @ 02/20/19 04:53 PM

Who in the hell are you talking about?
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by 58hawk @ 02/20/19 04:51 PM

Has KU ever had a wrestling team? I mean besides having a club sport like rugby.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: MacVittie by Kirk @ 02/19/19 10:49 PM

Love his size and mobility. And as ever, coaches at KU need to find guys who may have more potential than other schools are seeing. And develop those guys. Also I like the head coach putting his weight behind a lead guy. We may end up with a start
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big12 -Who wants it? by Maximus @ 02/19/19 09:41 PM

West Virgina knows Kansas struggles this year with players that can play. “I feel bad for him,” said Huggins, his voice dripping with sarcasm. “Yet all he does is bring another McDonald’s All-American off the bench. I feel really bad for
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Space Farce: Part 2 by KUCO_VOC @ 02/19/19 06:29 PM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bowing...ocid=spartandhp The shame of this is, Captain Underpants has to be mothbawled for lack of reality plans by Tiny's vision.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by PHOGUSHER @ 02/19/19 11:40 AM

Ky knows nothing..nada..zip...zero
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS : KU vs Mountainbillies by PHOGUSHER @ 02/17/19 09:23 AM

Discus head is da weiner....congrats.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 09:32 PM

No...but you probably called them out more than I did if that is possible. I think they have righted the ship and its mainly because Vick is gone...they win 3.5 games since he has left. Team mates are smiling...huddling and playing team ball since he