Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ Today at 12:56 AM

My dream Oline is 5 guys at 6'4-6'5 and 315-320 pounds, kinda Will Shields and Willie Roaf types
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zach Hannon by Josh2408 @ Today at 12:51 AM

My father in Law loves Nebraska so by default I have to like Nebraska they are not all bad people
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank and the 2017 Draft by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

When I see FM I see alot of Allen Iverson. Frank has the complete package. Drive to the hole and score even over bigs. Great three point shooter. He'll still have to develop a mid-range game. Defense is outstanding as Buddy Hield said he was the bes
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusTevon Duvall still undecided. NBA Draft will be soon for player declaring and returning. http://247sports.com/Player/Trevon-Duval-36812 Andrew White had a nice senior year for those who remember him. I was disappointed
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERFacts and titles will shut him up. Not insults...but yeah he is an idiotic troll. But I will reiterate that KU should have a few more titles. I mean do we gi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: LGBT inclusion by jahawker2004 @ 04/28/17 04:24 AM

How is this inclusion, Maximus? The LGBT content has been removed. Excluded. Boycott youtube.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sports and politics collide by jahawker2004 @ 04/28/17 04:15 AM

Well, in Self's defense, let me quote Donald Trump: "It makes me smart". So glad he and Cindy don't have to eat in soup kitchens.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game impressions? by KUCO_VOC @ 04/27/17 07:03 PM

DL with a weak secondary will not be the best in the BIG 12 this year. Let's be realistic now about how the spring game went. People aren't attending the games for some reason, let's wait for a few games before crowning this group BEST EVER.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 04/27/17 03:39 AM

TCU added VCU transfer Ahmed Hamdy-Mohamed(6'9 RS/Sr C) yesterday. He will be immediately eligible as a graduate transfer. Averaged 5.9 ppg/3.8 rpg as a RS/Jr at VCU during the 2016-17 season. https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads...-adding.22
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Maciah Long by Kman_blue @ 04/26/17 09:09 PM

I've heard they've been using him at DE during more obvious passing situations and LB during more probably running situations. Somewhat like how James Holt was used. Kinda, but probably more time at DE if what I heard a few weeks ago was accurate. A
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Missing Players from Spring Game by Kman_blue @ 04/26/17 08:57 PM

I believe coach Beaty said they were gonna hold Ayinde out for precautionary reasons. No sense in rushing his rehab any, so he'll be as close to 100% for the upcoming season. Believe McCaleb and Taylor both have minor injuries too.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New football dormitory? by Kman_blue @ 04/26/17 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: trackBack in 2016 the word was the football team was going to be moving into a new 750 room dormitory in 2017. Have they even broken ground yet? If so, where is it located? If not, what is the holdup? They've been working on it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018-19 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 04/26/17 02:21 AM

Updated list with Moore. https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads...-adding.228023/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: MEN'S BASKETBALL TICKETS FOR 2017-18 by jahawker2004 @ 04/25/17 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestI'm going to message you using a different screen name, buy the tickets, and then resell them for significantly more. You'll never know it's me. Jim West=Lew Perkins protege.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by dgless21 @ 04/25/17 02:54 PM

Charlie Moore to KU is now official.
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Ross Randall RIP by KUCO_VOC @ 04/23/17 08:40 AM

28 years as KU golf coach passed on from a heart attack. I'm sure everyone has memories. I do.