Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 28 minutes 30 seconds ago

I don’t think I’ve crossed any lines so far. “99 seems to be a good person. I believe he even likes Lexington and had nice things to say about our football team. I don’t consider BRC a celebrity. Just a guy who was a decent ball player and a
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 06:30 PM

Stfu Quenemo boyeee...I could jack your jaw...i know you post over there with another username...but you are still a joke.....like them...lets get it on like Donkey Kong...lol.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by AlOerter @ Today at 04:26 PM

I don't think Beaty cares who the interim will be. This a just a desperation move to prevent there from being an interim.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 02:24 PM

I have two dogs.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Preseason all-conference ... by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:00 AM

Thats ok our one has always been better than their two....ahhhh snap...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ Today at 09:25 AM

Good article on press on. Jarrett Culver (Texas Tech) is underrated by coaches and media. Everyone expects Grimes over K.J. Lawson. I think K.J. starts over Grimes. High expectations! Kansas' Preseason Big 12 Freshman of the Year Selections
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Silvio DeSousa 20K by vmlb @ Today at 08:18 AM

This whole scandal has me asking some questions. Why aren't the feds going after the families for tax evasion? Did Billy's Mom report the 20k she received in the brown bag to the IRS? IMO, she and SDS guardian should spend some time in the slammer fo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:09 AM

Damnit. Jennifer Lawrence would be fine as well, but I've come to like my girls a little more seasoned. I feel like a pedo admiring the 20 somethings these days, having nieces that are in that age group. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Our conference... by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Good idea. Lets bash isu because they support their football team. Good idea.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Oh Canada by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

Riding the green wave right into retirement.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone following the trial? by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 07:04 AM

Sounds bad on Townsend although doesn't involve anyone who actually enrolled here and doesn't confirm any actual payment. I'm wondering how a transcript was allowed to be read in court in the hearing of the jury, then disallowed as evidence. It wou
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's replacement by KUCO_VOC @ 10/16/18 09:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408I would strongly consider offering Jim Mora Jr. if I was in charge, he is a hell of a coach and a damn good recruiter Well if all sports are punished by bbl issues, he won’t touch Kansas! LOL
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 10/16/18 05:39 PM

Oh yeah boyee..Pwhitt is in KC...going to be at Tomfoolries this weekend. Hey I have never been there..I do believe its clobbering time..lol
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: So Dems by parkhawk3319 @ 10/16/18 03:00 PM

This was a heated topic of discussion about a week ago at the dining room table over beers. My mom (80), my daughter (23) and another woman in her mid 30's who is a friend and the younger women's significant others. The staunch hold out who believed
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ 10/14/18 10:44 PM

Reid has always suked at time management. I have met about 10 Philly natives that moved to KC. They all are glad he is no longer in Philly..I have no argument against them. He will never win a Super Bowl. He coukdnt with McNabb...Owens ..and Westbroo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas versus BYE by MOHAWK @ 10/14/18 07:58 PM

It is just not our decade. I hope the 20’s bring us competitive football.