Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 31 minutes 24 seconds ago

Apparently unaware that (insert name of random Democrat) once (said or did something) Mitt Romney let loose on Trump: business of government can move on" but added that he was "sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and mis
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 02:43 PM

I agree but it wont change...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSU's Rison suspended by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

So is Vick and Williams out on bond currently according to KSU athletic supporter? Can't juxtapose then...right?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by SFBayhawk @ 04/19/19 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: MaximusKU Graduate Transfer List 1. Kerry Blackshear, Jr. graduated from Virginia Tech. At 6’10, 250 pounds,averaged 14.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, .8 blocked shots, and h
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ 04/19/19 07:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueKeith Miller III a 6'5" 205lbs. 3 star WR out of The Colony HS in The Colony, TX just committed to KU! He chose KU over schools like TTech, Washington St. Colorado, BC, and ksu to name a few. He was up at KU for th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by PHOGUSHER @ 04/18/19 10:03 PM

I guess they are too busy doing weak assss Power Cat videos I guesss and making dvds about how they beat KU in hoops once in every 9 games...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by AlOerter @ 04/18/19 04:45 PM

Les is going to get it done.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 04/18/19 03:42 PM

Holy crap full middle school bully mentality meltdown on the crimson crappy on the bball board...You see those guys act like asssclowns if I am there or not. Parkhawk was right naming them feces flinging apelike miscreants...a perfect description.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by PHOGUSHER @ 04/18/19 11:15 AM

There ya go ...but really the Morii were the only decent tandem...KJ not so much and to be honest I don't even remember the other Henry...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 04/17/19 12:27 PM

Pininfarina Battista: $2 million all-electric1,874 HP.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game by KUCO_VOC @ 04/17/19 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROk there were several thousand there...I was looking at the wrong side of the stadium. The only opened the west stands. I'd say there were as many in attendance as we averaged in 2018. V
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts I swear by PHOGUSHER @ 04/16/19 07:26 PM

why do I even care trying to keep this place going.....not worth my efforts.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by Kirk @ 04/15/19 09:56 PM

I consider Beaty thoroughly incompetent as a head coach at this level, particularly in leading a program. (Of course he's an idiot on the sideline.) Anyway, I can definitely imagine that the crux of KU's claim -- that Beaty refused to cooperate with
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 04/15/19 08:27 PM

Good Will Hunting (NSA Monologue) - Genius WILL: Why shouldn't I work for the N.S.A.? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at N.S.A. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a sho
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts This is good by rockchalkjjjhawk @ 04/15/19 06:52 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/kuathletics/status/1117905872020213760?s=12