Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: what happened to the memorial stadium .. by moose1 @ Today at 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: GooberI used to kind of enjoy your post. When you gave some insight on the farmer program. K-State Athletics has officially broken ground on the latest facility master plan project as work has beg
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas Back To #1? by ChalkRocker @ Yesterday at 06:43 PM

Och's a half-redshirt soph. He'll show up fine for this finishing run. We'll need this guy!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: poster named john brown use to frequent by tmcats @ Yesterday at 02:21 PM

well crap. jb was a good 'private conversation' friend. he always called me 'catsrule' which dates back to the beginning of time. i wondered if he had just gotten tired of the banter here or something worse. this is so very sad. may god bless him
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Oklahoma State at Kansas by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

There are no rules sucka.....but Star is da Weiner....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

We now know who or what is to blame for the coronavirus. Presidential Medal of Freedom from Reality winner Rush says this is all a hoax, it is just the common cold and the media/CDC/WHO are just trying to "get trump". I guess if you can't s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Juggernaut? by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/24/20 10:34 PM

At this point of the season our Jayhawks are a juggernaut.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: One Tough Team! by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/24/20 10:29 PM

Tonight showed again just how tough this team is. They had a really hard fought game against Baylor. We played only 7 guys in that game. We had to be really tired. OSU has been playing quite well lately. Yet we tromped them by 25 and were up by 35
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks at the Bears by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/24/20 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterPhog and 58 are winners as per these GTS rules. I will take the moral victory for being closest to the actual score. Moral victories are better than no victories. Of course you do have some GTS victories.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Gameday...KU vs Da Bears by PHOGUSHER @ 02/23/20 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: ChalkRockerMoss blows hot and cold. Had a good day today, tho'. Agree that people are jumping too hard on Och. He's a player, and I'll wager he shows up well b/w now and April 6 (inclusive). Any intelligent fan of the game
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Dok! by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/22/20 01:44 PM

Dok is at a minimum The Beast if he's not The Best!
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 02/22/20 02:52 AM

Oh I do....beats chest ..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: A fresh start by madcapper @ 02/21/20 03:04 PM

Lol: go get them Pocahontas.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 02/19/20 11:07 PM

Looks like Gabe Garber a 2 sport(baseball and football) All-State honoree announced he's coming to KU this year. He lead Sabetha HS to back to back 3A state championships in baseball as well as leading them to 2 state championships in football over t
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Ryan Newman Crash by PHOGUSHER @ 02/19/20 10:56 PM

Yes... for once you are correct...bravo.... maximum effort...lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 02/19/20 10:29 PM

As it's been a couple weeks since the last signing day, it's high time this thread got started. KU has gotten off to a quick start for the 2021 class, with our 1st commit coming last July with the commitment of Majik Rector, a 5'9" 150lbs. spee