Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the coo
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: yeah Kansas by jhawks99 @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Hopefully, he will be the Todd Akins of Kansas.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Meyer stays put. We have other fish to fry. Beaty never had a serious background that pointed to him being successful at Kansas. He played hackysack before game 1 with students bet he would never think of doing it again as KU HC.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Last QB for Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Give Kendrick a nod. Feel bad for HC DB but he cannot win in the college ranks. His fourth iteration of a Beaty team is two weeks away. Hope he isn’t embarrassingly unemployed soon after. Let’s give a high schooler another chance.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Way to go wvu...... by tmcats @ 08/15/18 01:10 PM

i don't see a lot of difference, actually ...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 08/15/18 10:43 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Derrick Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 08/14/18 04:40 PM

Other new commers of the year candidates and possible post season 1st team candidates: Taken Horton-Tucker Courtney Ramey Kampala Hepa Having Moore Zsuzsanna Malomhegyi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by KUCO_VOC @ 08/12/18 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Originally Posted By: moose1I'm not superstitious, but this defies logic. When does luck turn KU's way again? When the 7th Moon of Saturn aligns with Uranus I believe the seventh moon is named Myass. The alignment of Mya
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by KUCO_VOC @ 08/12/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusTime to legalize and tax. Upper versus lower class discrimination and inequality. I'm not just an actor, I'm a client. And now I've got AIDS!!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New OL Players by KUHawkhead @ 08/11/18 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI hope they can redshirt some of the younger OL players now so they have another year of eligibility. So that they can transfer with 3 years eligibility remaining when the next coach brings in actual talent that will
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: AFH acoustics by parkhawk3319 @ 08/11/18 06:15 PM

No, because Chad Smith would not come down from the stands and play with the AFH sound system. Chad came down and played with the KU band because a clarinet player recognized him in the crowd and asked him to sit in at halftime with the band. Tha
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Is the Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ 08/11/18 10:17 AM

Whoa..super paranoia..the boy certainly covers his lilly white assss...hilarious.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 08/10/18 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYou meant idiot savant, not genius. You're all about having the last word even if its moronic. But homie don't play that. Again, you misspelled "homie". I can see you wearing a li
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by Maximus @ 08/10/18 04:02 PM

New KU grads......
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Step # 1 (Mike Vollmar) by 58hawk @ 08/10/18 03:14 PM

As long as its not Clit Bowen.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ 08/10/18 02:38 PM