Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by John_Brown @ Today at 06:03 PM

Quote: Is there another "go around " coming? Season ticket holder since freshman year in 1985. This will be my 3rd 'go around' since becoming a season ticket holder. Once w/ Coach Mase, once w/ the PhatBasTurd and now w/ Beaty. I'm old
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by John_Brown @ Today at 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: 58hawkAnyone know what happened to the running back Denzel Evans? Thought he heard will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. Not sure what exactly happened though. Too bad. We need guys like this on special
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: KU7679Do we have a mod somewhere who could delete the petty arguing crap so I can read about where to find KU gear instead of reading several pages of junior high level banter? You are being too kind to describe the sick wife/ki
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: holy crap! by b @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

getting better all the time
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This is how it's done by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

I been watching too much news the last couple days. According to them America is rascist and is totally going to hell. I don't agree.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: no response is a response by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

The Nazis were a small faction of the German population and yet they took power. Slave owners were a small part of the population of the South and yet they convinced the whole South to fight a war for slavery. Those who ignore history are doomed to r
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

I guess because the idiot that started this thread wanted to use this as a political tool.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: He does love his memorials by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Oddly enough I do know and have seen it. I love Seattle. This has statue become a talking point for the FoxNews and Breitbart crowd and they are excited about pointing out the "hypocrisy" of the left with regards to it. I asked one of my fr
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Camp by Kman_blue @ 08/16/17 04:28 PM

Yeah, some decent storms came through my place in OP this morning also. I think I just found out it does have something to do with the KU night at the K. They just announced Dorance is gonna throw out the 1st pitch. Think that's why they practiced i
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SE MO ST - know yo' foe by dgless21 @ 08/16/17 03:36 PM

It was Blackmild's signature forever...except Bill Self was the O.G. Swagmaster.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lay'trion Jones by pizzanbeer @ 08/15/17 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: kylecof11Don't think he was asked by reporters about injuries, the media just reported injuries that they saw. Like Evans, the RB, on crutches. I'm sure Beaty wanted to be the first to spill the news on it, but media leaked it o
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: espn thinks the league is loaded ... by kylecof11 @ 08/15/17 11:38 AM

A bit of a side note, but I was looking at OU's notes from practice to see what they'll look like and hadn't seen Bledsoe's name in a while. It seems like it was maybe missed on here, but he got popped in October for failing a Performance Enhancing