Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by moose1 @ Today at 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: madcapperLet's wait and see the results before making accusations. So Timmay will you accept a minor penalty or is the jealously so deep only the worst will satisfy your hate. seriously, i'm not jea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1Go easy on Timmay. Clearly his hate of KU is all he has in life. Bill Self - "I was shocked to read that something could be said that was not specifically intended for anyone, but it made all 20 schools that were me
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Haskell Football Legends by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Very cool video. Thanks for posting this! I've always felt Haskell was the hidden gem of Lawrence.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Stoops has taken quite a few KS kids, we are due a few of OK kids. OU still cherry picking Kansas and KC kids. Took that DE out of Wichita last year and got Manning out of Raytown in KC committed right now. Both guy
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsnot in mhk, not until football season. and it's cold and windy at the lake today, so here's a logical default. exactly....
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

He was about ready to blow it...it just that cappers and 7679s moms blew it better....oh dammmmmmmmm....Brooks should have caught him...but I am super happy Gary won...or cant you two simpletons figure that out...sigh...probably not..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Tough Schedule by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Regarding our 2020 schedule being tough is based on current or fairly current preseason rankings of some of our opponents. Of course, every conference schedule should be considered somewhat brutal as there’s always some pitfalls every year in all
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 06/16/19 12:50 PM

Sarah Huckabee replacement disqualified after telling truth repeatedly on job application https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz...job-application
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: It means nothing by PHOGUSHER @ 06/13/19 10:53 PM

You are goofy to bring us down like that...if they were going to nail us they would have never of released Silvio....think McMichawk....think...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by Maximus @ 06/13/19 10:44 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: One Down, Two To Go by moose1 @ 06/12/19 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: INationThese last two recruiting classes are what I like to see. Not really any of them look to be one and done type players. Plus the balance in height and positions will make this team a very experienced and cohesive unit in a
Track & Field
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats Emilianov! by AlOerter @ 06/11/19 07:47 PM

You got that right Kman. Hoppel = stud. Yes, Ryan would have been there.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Grimes by PHOGUSHER @ 06/11/19 06:21 PM

You are getting smarter old man....Geritol and Prevagan..nice