Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 29 seconds ago

The ONLY thing that explains all these career foreign service folks being willing to come forward and corroborate the WH transcript and provide in detail accounts of ALLEGED WH corruption and extortion is that ... their all risking their professional
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Since 1949 KUMBB has been top ten 46.8% by JimWest @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

AP polls are meaningless.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHey that's pretty funny there Jimbo... I did have to smile.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Isaiah Todd by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Rivals stated he has verbally committed to Michigan...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Game of the Week KU/UT by appyhawk @ 10/21/19 10:38 PM

Dangit. I was hoping our defense could play that last 71 seconds better on replay, but it didn't happen. Seahawks, now 5-2, yesterday got what they've been heading toward for several few games now. But this time they gave up 2 turnovers for TDs. Can
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by PHOGUSHER @ 10/21/19 07:13 PM

It's not all about you Fatboy... Southside of Lex is hardly bomb worthy...man that city looks simple and boring...guess when the new hotel Rupp gets completed it might be a bit better. They most likely will charge more for the Orange Julius...lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dearmon by moose1 @ 10/21/19 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: YardbirdbobFair enough. But I'm old enough to remember that KU could have had its own hall-of-famer in Bill Snyder, and took a pass on him. Think of where KU could be as a University today. . . Just saying, we have lightenin
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Year So Far by PbBut @ 10/21/19 03:24 PM

I feel much the same way you apparently do. While this team may not win another game, I am hopeful they do. I think a lot of this has to do with the staff's ability to define a game plan for each opponent (Coastal Carolina-Fail...Boston College-W
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Koenning out as O.C. by 58hawk @ 10/20/19 02:26 PM

Based on that Texas game yes I would say so. Maybe our head coach in waiting?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU v texas by tsveach @ 10/20/19 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueMan, I still can't sleep yet after that game. We did a lot of great things that were real exciting and make you feel good about this team, but it still sucks losing in the final seconds of the game. Lots to feel good
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ 10/19/19 10:15 PM

I wish Stanley had another year of eligibility.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Tejas by AlOerter @ 10/19/19 03:09 PM

KU 21 UT 27