Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Today at 12:20 PM

I am particularly pleased by the current venting from Rump that he will shut down social media platforms due to Twitter placing the "unsubstantiated" designation to his tweets. While it could mean loss of our message board fun (and educatio
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Eddie Sutton by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:22 AM

Bravo...well done. So that's where you live. Minneapolis...it's more progressive than KC...more of a gay population... I should have known. Well keep fighting the Timmay's of the world.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusTrey Staley looks like a good verbal. http://www.hudl.com/v/2BhmaB Looks like he has excellent speed in those highlights.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wonder of Wonders, We're Not The Worst!! by appyhawk @ 05/24/20 09:49 AM

With possible exception of Rutgers, every team but Kansas on that list has rebounded from the doldrums.Kansas has been setting club records for futility, records that might be national scale were it not for State's long term era of shame.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 05/23/20 10:01 PM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self Only # 10! by Maximus @ 05/23/20 09:57 PM

$7,000,000 a year for Self's new contract should be a good offer by Kansas A.D.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Zion paid at Duke heating up by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/23/20 02:32 PM

Probably about as untouchable as Roy at UNC.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by PHOGUSHER @ 05/22/20 10:56 PM

Well most local bars and restaurants are open with limited seating... basically every other barstool and tables. Heck I even got a haircut yesterday...so happy I tipped the lady 25 bucks. But my regular drinking place hasn't reopened yet... believe
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Tait's Best Article EVER? by AlOerter @ 05/20/20 08:07 PM

Good article. Best ever? Couldn't say. Aaron Miles great Jayhawk.