Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The CarlShazor moment? by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:32 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERYou clowns still posting about shitty KU football when there is a Ku-Mizzou basketball game going on. Typical KU basketball fan only without the balls to support the team. "I would bust
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: MagicmanI realize that it's a highlight tape, and everyone looks good on those. But, the kid has good size, a strong arm and runs reall
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCApparently 58 can't comprehend what he reads. Apparently you can't read a post topic... I read good enough to put Bohl out there as my #1 potential when the time comes. And I'm trying to draw
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:20 AM

I only watched it once, live, so my review was less detailed afterward than kman's. But the player level issues at first was RT and secondly C along the O line. Then the rest of the line had to overcompensate or lost confidence in what was happenin
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 3 and 33. by jhawkblue @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

UAB has more wins the last 3 years than KU has, and UAB didn't even have a football team in 2015 or 2016 and according to sagarin UAB would be favored over KU today 3-33 is going to happen and the AD,HC,DC will all keep their jobs in hopes that in
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Are we worse than KSU in the 80's? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: John_BrownYes. At the end of Bill Snyder's first season, the cats had gone 4-40-1 over the previous 4 seasons. We'll be 3 and 33 at the end of this season. If current trend continues, 4 and 44 is definitely w/in our grasp. Rock
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: K State -24.5 at Kansas by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkSeems too generous. I'll take K-State and the points. You should be rooting for Kansas as you have some balls.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Mizzou by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Its not thinking KU basketball and Bill's coaching is without failt and mistakes. That happens plenty. Like the numerous Elite 8 chokes. I still love them but I definitely can also ridicule.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: YEAHHH!!!!! WINNING! by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 05:58 PM

Dok and Preston show better things to come. Even Lightfoot had his moments. A little disappointed in Svi's outing. He's kind of a head case when he misses his first shot. When this group gets some reps together they will be tough to guard.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Youngest team we have ever had. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 04:14 PM

Well hell.might as well forfeit the whole season.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: In celebration of the Border WAR. by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 02:30 PM

It is fun to have a reason to trash Mizzou again. Not that we need a reason.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by John_Brown @ Yesterday at 02:03 PM

I recently watched the 92 Cal-KU game on youtube. From the starting lineups, 4 guys were from NewJersey/Ohio on that team. Mason/Mangino both recruited back east. They always seemed to have a OLineman from New Jersey on the roster. W/ WVU on the sche
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU at TCU -37.5 by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

Before the game, some books did have Tenn +38, so it would have been a push at that. And to think that Tenn would beat us into submission
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Clones by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Unfortunately, it's only going to get worse and worse until we hire a competent AD.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football death penalty by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Noodle it!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts M Lee had a bad game!! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Definitely not his fault for losing, but wow he was slow to cover or had the wrong angle. #11 has poor coach? Or what...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watching without getting irate. by pizzanbeer @ 10/21/17 11:07 PM

It is all about reasonable expectations. I expected KU to lose big so I was not upset watching that happen.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by Jaycat92 @ 10/21/17 10:14 PM

Fire everyone from the Administration all the way down to the water boy, no wait, ticket takers as well! Any one that takes tickets from people to watch this, should be fired!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Road Streak by casey @ 10/21/17 10:13 PM

Updated, #47. 44th consecutive "true road loss," which I believe ties the all time national record.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: 4K TVs by PHOGUSHER @ 10/21/17 06:00 PM

And yes I am trying to compensate for something...sob...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BOYCOTT KU vs. MU by PHOGUSHER @ 10/21/17 05:54 PM

Wasting 2 sentences on Jim West is a waste of time. But 52 likes to waste time with his lengthy ramblings. He is our own Garrison Keillor. With his Western Kansas Prairie Companion.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Invite to alum:join me at Blue Spruce.. by dgless21 @ 10/21/17 04:17 PM

Yup. You and all your fake sources and lies. Have fun at Blue Spruce. Back to ignore.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watched a bit of Ark St-Louisiana last by Jman1 @ 10/21/17 02:37 PM

Ditto and Ditto Lack of imagination and/or concern is the reason why I said it would a stretch for KU. The athletic administration seems to lacking both. AD and administration that can't put their thumbs together= FAIL
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs ISU game thread! by KUCO_VOC @ 10/21/17 09:29 AM

WOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCComposite team rankings for Kansas for the last two weeks (checked it twice in two weeks) on 247 source has had us at #70 so either I am lying or you are... 247 doesn't have 1 of our commi
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paranoia by PHOGUSHER @ 10/20/17 01:37 PM

Vega is apparently bored today. Bless the pasty looking little man....Banned my sock before I could make my first post as a new sock.. Must of recognized the IP address. But I got hundreds of computers at my disposal and yes I am that bored.... well
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >