Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Riley and OU by KUCO_VOC @ 11/16/17 05:15 PM

I believe Weis has a plan but his health failed. Then we had a Zenger hire of a Boy Scout type instead of a HC with some cred. So now we need to rid ourselves of the cockroaches left to scurry at night. Zenger, Beaty & Bowen. Meachum is an inte
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Riley and OU by track @ 11/16/17 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1It is simple KU hired three horrible coaches that have totally destroyed the program. Now there is such apathy no one wants to do anything with KU football because it is a lepper. I think Girod is willing to close his eyes
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts This says A LOT by Jman1 @ 11/16/17 04:52 PM

Along with a myriad of other "small issues", KU now ranks 124th among FBS teams with 23 giveaways. Only Washington State (25), Rice (26), New Mexico (26) and San Jose State (39) have protected the ball worse. The only outlier there is WSU,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Riley and OU by moose1 @ 11/16/17 04:36 PM

It is simple KU hired three horrible coaches that have totally destroyed the program. Now there is such apathy no one wants to do anything with KU football because it is a lepper. I think Girod is willing to close his eyes and cross his fingers so he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Riley and OU by Leawood @ 11/16/17 04:30 PM

It wasn't losing or coaching apathy that caused Mason or Mangino to leave. It was controversy. In Mason's case, it was a divorce/custody battle that caused him to renege on the Georgia job. He lost the team at that point. Dr. Bob should not have
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Riley and OU by track @ 11/16/17 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: John_BrownTo quote our Chancellor, chicken or egg? Riley appears to be on his way to the top. Now, nothing against the guy, but obviously it is the institution that creates one 35 to 40 y/o College Football HoF coach after anoth
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Lincoln Riley and OU by John_Brown @ 11/16/17 03:48 PM

To quote our Chancellor, chicken or egg? Riley appears to be on his way to the top. Now, nothing against the guy, but obviously it is the institution that creates one 35 to 40 y/o College Football HoF coach after another? Bud to Barry to Bob to Linco
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 11/16/17 03:29 PM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 5-Star Silvio De Sousa commits to KU by Maximus @ 11/16/17 02:51 PM

Class of 2019 Verbal commit PG Markese Jacobs is impressive for being being 15 years old! https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/markese-jacobs-171986 https://kansas.rivals.com/commitments/basketball/2019 http://www2.kusports.com/news/2016/o
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by Maximus @ 11/16/17 02:31 PM

"I threw it in the trash," Preston's godmother, Timicha Kirby, said. "I told him, 'Skateboarding isn't going to get you anywhere in life. You need to focus on basketball.' Love and Basketball: Top Recruit Billy Preston Taking Family
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Lightfoot by MICHHAWK @ 11/16/17 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: vmlbHopefully he will improve more then Svi has. The Svi was our best player against khintuckey Tuesday night.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by KUCO_VOC @ 11/16/17 01:21 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkGirod: Build it and they will come... Recruiting is more than a shiny new brick bldg. Just see the flatline of Beaty's classes so far. He promises far more than he delivers. I am attending the bowl game he promised us
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by Maximus @ 11/16/17 01:19 PM

"None too special. None to bottom line. We just right." ~ Billy Preston
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by KUCO_VOC @ 11/16/17 01:15 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCKman has probably put his facts together correctly whereas 58 & KC have mixed the two coaches’ stories together. I am being kind to the 2 posters. Source? About my opinion that kman is
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by Maximus @ 11/16/17 01:05 PM

"Good eats" ~ Billy Preston
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by 58hawk @ 11/16/17 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCKman has probably put his facts together correctly whereas 58 & KC have mixed the two coaches’ stories together. I am being kind to the 2 posters. Source?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by 58hawk @ 11/16/17 12:36 PM

Girod: Build it and they will come...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Lightfoot by vmlb @ 11/16/17 12:28 PM

Hopefully he will improve more then Svi has.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by vmlb @ 11/16/17 12:23 PM

Amazing how teams now need indoor practice facilities, yet they can play their games outside. The woosification of America continues.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by Kman_blue @ 11/16/17 12:06 PM

Originally Posted By: John_BrownAnd who knows, maybe Beaty gets 6 turnovers this Saturday like he did last fall. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou It's going to be 1984 all over again!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by Kman_blue @ 11/16/17 11:59 AM

Coaches want it over part of the existing practice fields to the SE of the stadium, but admin and others are worried that location would ruin the view of the hill and the overall aesthetics of that part of campus. An outside consulting group suggeste
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by Kirk @ 11/16/17 11:49 AM

They’re thinking west side. Mississippi street, maybe? OU is scared already.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Practice facility? by John_Brown @ 11/16/17 11:11 AM

$26 million. Any drawings? East of the Stadium? Where? Discussions w/ neighbors? Sounds controversial. Window by 2018. Goodness, that Board of Regents meeting left a lot of questions. Pleasantly surprised by no snarky questions from the pro-WSU/KSU
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by John_Brown @ 11/16/17 11:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Kirk[ But there had to have been plenty of other candidates who are OK with the passive aggressive midwest and who might have come here....to an administration that has NO idea about football....er maybe not. Scratch that.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by Kirk @ 11/16/17 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyLeach was also never coming to Kansas, an obvious fact that Keegan still refuses to accept. Link? Any factual evidence to back this up? I do tend to agree with your opinion though. Why would a Leach (of all people) come
Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >