Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Zenger contract by track @ 09/16/17 06:04 PM

It's my understanding he gets 700,000 a year thru 2021 with a 40,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Contract should be 40,000 a year with 700,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Ku administration/ new chancellor is incompetent.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 06:00 PM

I dont think 40 and 50 point losses signify a defense that is "not bad". Time to get rid of the HS D coordinator and get a real coach in there. Hell, even a cheerleader would prolly be an upgrade
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1I have a feeling Bender is the better quarterback, but Stanley might be the better quarterback for KU. However, the coaches do not know who to use.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by moose1 @ 09/16/17 05:57 PM

Last year's defense was not bad. They were just on the field too much, especially considering the depth on D. This year's D is definitely worse.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by moose1 @ 09/16/17 05:55 PM

I have a feeling Bender is the better quarterback, but Stanley might be the better quarterback for KU.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 05:38 PM

Stanley=Transfer These KU QBs are putting their lives on the line out there every snap, like walking the streets of South Chicago
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Always remember.... by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 05:37 PM

the last time we had a decent defense was when Bill Young was here. After that it has been a "Pile of crap"(and that's being VERY kind).
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by PbBut @ 09/16/17 05:31 PM

Kids want to play, but few of them are willing to give up winning for playing time if they feel they will get a fair chance down the road. Alabama isn't losing many top ranked kids because they won't start as true freshmen.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Stanley=Cummings?? by vmlb @ 09/16/17 05:14 PM

Is Carter getting the same treatment as Cummings? Doesn't start because he's not as good a QB, but when he does play, his team moves the ball better then the starting QB.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Oh yeah Ohio? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 05:00 PM

Just wait til basketball season, buster
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: And in 3, 2, 1.............. by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 04:58 PM

I wonder if Beaty will start a #unneatdeal Twitter?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: How many missed tackles? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 04:56 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkBowen has got to go. Go Fund Me page for Bowen and Zenger. Nice
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCHard to sell recruiting when you can't coach them up. Hard to sell recruiting when you can't coach(FYP)
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: INationBowen need to take over the Lawrence High football program when Coach Wedd decides to retire. That would be the level where Bowens ability is at. You meant Beaty, right? They can go toge
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: @@Guess the score @@Ohio Uni by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 04:40 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkRunning game with Herbert lone bright spot. MVP
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: INationBowen need to take over the Lawrence High football program when Coach Wedd decides to retire. That would be the level where Bowens ability is at. You meant Beaty, right?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 04:31 PM

Hard to sell recruiting when you can't coach them up.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 04:28 PM

Namocan really gave Weis a bunch of time before he went for his scalp
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by namohcan_99 @ 09/16/17 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: namohcan_99Who is the new chancellor supposed to be? I think we need someone who doesn't cave to pressure and knows what they are doing. Someone who gets Weis because Weis is a good salesman for him
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by 58hawk @ 09/16/17 03:22 PM

Agree.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Road Streak by casey @ 09/16/17 03:22 PM

Updated #45
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by INation @ 09/16/17 03:22 PM

Bowen need to take over the Lawrence High football program when Coach Wedd decides to retire. That would be the level where Bowens ability is at.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by 58hawk @ 09/16/17 03:21 PM

It is when the offense runs laterally and gets around the corner.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by 58hawk @ 09/16/17 03:20 PM

Originally Posted By: namohcan_99Who is the new chancellor supposed to be? I think we need someone who doesn't cave to pressure and knows what they are doing. Someone who gets Weis because Weis is a good salesman for himself or because Zenger was p
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by casey @ 09/16/17 03:16 PM

Zenger lets Self's clown car of hoopsters get away with whatever they want. Self loves Zenger. Zenger is safe.
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >