Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The Governor of Kink by jahawker2004 @ 01/11/18 06:17 PM

I used to go to some of those S&M/Bondage parties at that big hotel downtown across from Barney Allis Plaza, but I got tired of hauling all that gear around with me.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' by jahawker2004 @ 01/11/18 06:14 PM

He has a point. We've already got enough "shitholes" here in America. Even here in Big 12 country. Ever been to Manhattan? Lubbock? Or Morganstown?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 01/11/18 06:04 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: pizzanbeerNow Beaty needs to use the top secret recruiting strategy where he does not announce anymore offers and has visits close to signing day. That way if he gets verbal commits he can avoid o
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by jahawker2004 @ 01/11/18 05:58 PM

Blow me dgless. I'll post what I want, when I want, where I want and how I want. And I encourage everybody else to do the same. And your hypocrisy is breathtaking, The thread had already been hijacked long before I showed up. All kinds of name-call
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by KUCO_VOC @ 01/11/18 05:48 PM

I did read your first paragraph, dgless. So you think I’m a bad person? Everything else you posted was blurry to me. But go ahead...blow me dgless
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by PHOGUSHER @ 01/11/18 05:45 PM

Its quite obvious that we wouldn't play an ineligible player. So 2004 ..you seem positive that Preston will never play. Do you have some inside information that the rest of us are not privy to....if so please enlighten us. Then we can stop yapping ab
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' by jahawker2004 @ 01/11/18 05:25 PM

TRUMP TIRED OF IMMIGRANTS FROM 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' from Time Magazine-- January 11, 2017 President Trump described Haiti, El Salvador and parts of Africa as “shithole countries” in a meeting with lawmakers in the White House Thursday, the Washi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by jahawker2004 @ 01/11/18 05:02 PM

We were a 16 1/2 point favorite over Iowa State. In the Big 12 this year, NOBODY should be that heavy a favorite, regardless of whmo is playing whom or where they are playing. I'll take the underdog EVERY time with that spread.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by jahawker2004 @ 01/11/18 04:59 PM

It was a great and thought-provoking post by the musher but-- How is it fair to other teams if we play an ineligible player and they lose? It hurts their chances of making March Madness. It ain't all about us.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 11am saturday start, wth? by tmcats @ 01/11/18 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERDumb farmer...ain't no Le Peeps in Leawood. One is by the Sprint campus. One is in Lenexa close to Geezer's crib...no golf courses close to either location. you'd have to point out where i said le peep's is in leawoo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by moose1 @ 01/11/18 04:37 PM

No walk in the park games this year. KU is down a little bit, and the league as a whole is pretty dang good. No easy games, or ones you can take for granted this year.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 11am saturday start, wth? by moose1 @ 01/11/18 04:35 PM

Don't feed the troll. He knows it will be full. When was the last time it wasn't full, sometime in the 1980s? Early 1980s?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong and Wise by beenahawk @ 01/11/18 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21No one I've talked to on here or otherwise ever had a real idea where he'd go in the draft. I heard as high as the late third round and others guessed/suggested he'd go 6th to undrafted. It's easy to see the dollar sig
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by beenahawk @ 01/11/18 04:31 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerNow Beaty needs to use the top secret recruiting strategy where he does not announce anymore offers and has visits close to signing day. That way if he gets verbal commits he can avoid other programs trying to steal t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong and Wise by dgless21 @ 01/11/18 04:25 PM

No one I've talked to on here or otherwise ever had a real idea where he'd go in the draft. I heard as high as the late third round and others guessed/suggested he'd go 6th to undrafted. It's easy to see the dollar signs in that instance, but I'm g
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 11am saturday start, wth? by PHOGUSHER @ 01/11/18 04:22 PM

Dumb farmer...ain't no Le Peeps in Leawood. One is by the Sprint campus. One is in Lenexa close to Geezer's crib...no golf courses close to either location.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by dgless21 @ 01/11/18 04:09 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004All this relentless bad mouthing of David Beaty and his football program, no matter how unjustified, is to be expected around here. But leave the William Allen White School of Journalism and Mass Communications out
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The Governor of Kink by parkhawk3319 @ 01/11/18 04:03 PM

The Greitens camp is already rolling out the soundtrack for their reelection campaign. Traditional Family Values, Up Yours!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by tmcats @ 01/11/18 04:00 PM

Originally Posted By: oldalumI figured since we are playing them Saturday the welfare of their regular point guard would be of interest. Guess not. it's beyond the dignity of many befeathered to speak about such things as lowly k-state's point guar
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 11am saturday start, wth? by tmcats @ 01/11/18 03:54 PM

well, we lived in leawood for roughly twenty years, bordering the first green, and it wouldn't surprise me if the befeathered whine&cheese crowd gave up a morning game v. the land granters for their weekly saturday brunch at le peep's.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by PHOGUSHER @ 01/11/18 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: mushhawkLOL! Thanks Phogusher! No problem. I need somebody like you around here instead of naysayers like 2004 and michhawk. You get a 4k tv yet. Sorry couldn't resist.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by PHOGUSHER @ 01/11/18 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Don't bet your own property Michhawk, bet some K-State plowboy's farm instead. Billy Preston will never play another minute in a KU uniform. Self rolled snake eyes on this one. Should never have sent Dwight Coleby p
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by mushhawk @ 01/11/18 03:44 PM

LOL! Thanks Phogusher!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by PHOGUSHER @ 01/11/18 03:41 PM

Holy crap Batfart..this situation has even brought Mush out of the woodwork. How is it going brother. Now if we can get morgs to comment maybe we got something. ...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong and Wise by PbBut @ 01/11/18 03:31 PM

I think this is a good decision for him. My feeling is that Armstrong has a much better upside as a pro, but as a college player this past season Wise was much more consistent, he improved over the course of the season, and his effort was always goo
Page 9 of 14 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 >