Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by Maximus @ 11/20/17 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHe will play by the Toledo game. I will bet any sucka here C note on it.... What information do you have for the full disclosures for the suckers?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by Kirk @ 11/20/17 11:16 AM

Guarantee you that OSU will achieve a lead well above 40 points over KU. Question is how much they will allow to happen during junk time. Kansas is your day off opponent. Which I'm sure everyone appreciates in this conference. I attended the Texa
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Coaching Hot Seat by pizzanbeer @ 11/20/17 10:52 AM

Girod and Zenger might be ignoring Beaty's poor performance as head coach but it is being recognized nationally on coaching hot seat lists. On Coacheshotseat.com Beaty ranks #3 behind only Bielema at Arkansas #2 and Riley at Nebraska #1. http://www
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fans by casey @ 11/20/17 10:51 AM

The opposite of love is ambivalence. Chiefs fans are not ambivalent about their team. Jayhawk football fans learn to remain ambivalent as a defense mechanism.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by KUCO_VOC @ 11/20/17 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform. Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his first minute. Not another. His fir
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by casey @ 11/20/17 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform. Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his first minute. Not another. His first. Did he play the exh
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ 11/20/17 10:31 AM

You dumb yo...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Fans by track @ 11/20/17 08:26 AM

The negativity on this board can be a little depressing at times...although it's totally understandable given the history. The funny thing is it pales in comparison to the negativity on the KC chiefs message board....Chiefsplanet.com....after a loss
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by MICHHAWK @ 11/20/17 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform. Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his first minute. Not another. His first.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by KUCO_VOC @ 11/19/17 08:12 PM

If Beaty throws them under the bus, wouldn’t surprise me. He is a ...fill in the blank. Particularly unqualified to turn this program around IMO.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by casey @ 11/19/17 07:42 PM

It seems highly possible OSU covers this if Beaty sits the Poor Sportsmanship Three for a half or even a quarter.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by casey @ 11/19/17 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: caseyPrice has gone up from $15 million (the originally announced figure from September) to $26 million in the last few months. KU says the $15 million was an artifact, but how out-of-date could that
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Too bad Beaty cant recruit in Texas by DallasJHawk @ 11/19/17 07:27 PM

Went and watched my local high school play a playoff game yesterday- Texas class 5A. We are the defending state champs in that classification. Played a team out of Texarkana and they had a wide receiver that was a man among boys. Ridiculous speed an
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: JENSEN IS BACK!!!!! by PHOGUSHER @ 11/19/17 07:01 PM

Jensen is good people.....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Progress? by PbBut @ 11/19/17 05:56 PM

So we're back here...again. I'm guessing attendance is down from last year, too. Here's a thought, instead of the Air Raid, why not get a bunch of big road graders and a couple of good running backs, then you don't have wonder what kind of arm your
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by 58hawk @ 11/19/17 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyPrice has gone up from $15 million (the originally announced figure from September) to $26 million in the last few months. KU says the $15 million was an artifact, but how out-of-date could that initial estimate possibly h
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: JENSEN IS BACK!!!!! by 58hawk @ 11/19/17 05:15 PM

I'm about as excited as having JW back or The Know.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Progress? by pizzanbeer @ 11/19/17 04:27 PM

Beaty made progress on rushing defense, FG accuracy and punt returns and kick off returns. He is statistically worse for 2017 in all other areas so far. The stats are from ESPN. Beaty should give back some of the salary that Zenger doubled from $8
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by Jman1 @ 11/19/17 03:53 PM

Is it the players passive-aggressive way to send Beaty out the door? Certainly the players CANNOT be that Fing Stoopid to just randomly pull a bone-headed stunt like that. I initially thought Mayfield must have said somethjing and started talking S
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by casey @ 11/19/17 02:23 PM

Price has gone up from $15 million (the originally announced figure from September) to $26 million in the last few months. KU says the $15 million was an artifact, but how out-of-date could that initial estimate possibly have been? KU was still lett
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by KUCO_VOC @ 11/19/17 12:57 PM

I think the regents and the chancellor at Kansas have more than a "handshake" agreement over the $26M estimate. KU had a "targeted" amount they presented probably just before half time of the last football WWF event. No pun int
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by imzcount @ 11/19/17 11:14 AM

Only one tortuous week left. T.G.for roundball.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by KUCO_VOC @ 11/19/17 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWith one last game of the Beaty era, he should meet pregame prior to coin toss and shake a real head coach’s hand. Then turn to the captains and make sure they do the same. Embarra
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: JENSEN IS BACK!!!!! by KUCO_VOC @ 11/19/17 10:36 AM

Great. All I need is another mod squad type all up into my business. LOL If you are back, welcome to my house...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by AlOerter @ 11/19/17 10:11 AM

Self says he is eligible. That's why he is still practicing with the team. The only reason to hold him out of games at this point is to protect against his possible ineligibility so as not to forfeit games he had played in. He may well be cleared
Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >