Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ 02/19/18 10:32 PM

That's OK. I wouldn't want to pay that exorbitant interest anyway.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by PHOGUSHER @ 02/19/18 10:23 PM

No...my money and nobody's elses.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ 02/19/18 10:23 PM

Jayhawks look like they're having fun playing basketball again.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ 02/19/18 10:20 PM

I think KU covered this one. Can I have a loan Gusher? Number 14 still breathing.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by PHOGUSHER @ 02/19/18 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Trae Young to score over 29 points No Udoka Azubuike to shoot over 75% from the three throws No Svi Mykhailiuk to score over 15 points No. Right at 15 Malik Newman and Devonte’ Graham to combine for over 6 3pts
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by PHOGUSHER @ 02/19/18 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Sorry Gusher, 8.5 is A LOT for this team at home. I say OU covers. This has UNDER written all over it with the mandate that must have come from the BXII this weekend after Huggins outburst. Hardehahaharha.....lol.....ta
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Andrea Hudy- Hot?? by Goober @ 02/19/18 10:06 PM

In a kick your ass kind of way? Absolutely!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by AlOerter @ 02/19/18 09:00 PM

I'm late to the party for picks, but I like what I've seen from the Hawks in the 1st half. It is rainin' 3's. The lid has finally come off.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 07:12 PM

Sorry Gusher, 8.5 is A LOT for this team at home. I say OU covers. This has UNDER written all over it with the mandate that must have come from the BXII this weekend after Huggins outburst.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by jahawker2004 @ 02/19/18 06:19 PM

Bulletin board material, compliments of Trae Young-- "Well, how many points guards (besides Mario Chalmers) has Bill Self gotten to the NBA? He always talks about Sherron Collins, but I'm not sure what he does. But he was a five-star from a blu
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by jahawker2004 @ 02/19/18 06:08 PM

Baylor's wins over KU and TT gets them in. KU probably a #1 seed if they selected today. Yeah i agree we aren't that consistent and dominant this year, but you could say that about every team except Nova and Michigan State. Duke and UNC both have s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by jahawker2004 @ 02/19/18 05:52 PM

Trae Young to score over 29 points No Udoka Azubuike to shoot over 75% from the three throws No Svi Mykhailiuk to score over 15 points No. Right at 15 Malik Newman and Devonte’ Graham to combine for over 6 3pts FG I'm With JMan1. Easy money.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by PHOGUSHER @ 02/19/18 05:51 PM

It's the homestretch suckas. Usher knows 2004 blows. KU covers easy and the over. Dok with 5 slams...backcourt with + 8 treys. DeSousa under 4 minutes game time. KU-88 Okiies-79
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Andrea Hudy- Hot?? by jahawker2004 @ 02/19/18 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Maximus Hotter than a $20 iPhone.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by KUCO_VOC @ 02/19/18 05:40 PM

I sincerely doubt the spring game will be a winner for Kansas.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadI have heard that the calling for season ticket renewal process is not being very fruitful this year for some season. How much would that job suck? My rep didn't even really try. I told
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by dgless21 @ 02/19/18 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadI have heard that the calling for season ticket renewal process is not being very fruitful this year for some season. How much would that job suck? My rep didn't even really try. I told him I'd be tailgating, but I
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by imzcount @ 02/19/18 05:19 PM

And you’re qualified to give investment advice?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 05:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadI have heard that the calling for season ticket renewal process is not being very fruitful this year for some season. How much would that job suck? Easy fix for that: Just give out Zinger's, David Beaty's & Cli
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by KUHawkhead @ 02/19/18 04:57 PM

I have heard that the calling for season ticket renewal process is not being very fruitful this year for some season. How much would that job suck?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by Jaycat92 @ 02/19/18 04:53 PM

I never have really given the conference tourney much of a boost for anything. This season, with our lack of depth, I don't care if we make it out of the first round or our first game. Basically we know that WVU, OU, Texas Tech, and KU are locks
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusCunliffe will get playing time over next years freshman and De Sousa could start next year. Nikki Ziering De Sousa won't start next year unless he gets a sweet pair of those shoes.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Originally Posted By: INationAs of now back will be Lightfoot Garrett Azubuike De Sousa Newman K.J. Lawson Dedric Lawson Vick Cunliffe That's 9 players who probably expect to play next season, add in Grimes Do
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Is it just me, or is this this guy by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 04:28 PM

COMPLETELY TWISTED. Judge for yourself. Prison does make people delusional
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by Jman1 @ 02/19/18 04:22 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004Kansas is an 8.5 point favorite. Over/under 165.5. Oklahoma with the point. Trae Young to score over 29 points Udoka Azubuike to shoot over 75% from the three throws. Svi Mykhailiuk t
Page 8 of 14 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 >