Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Space Farce= Comic Con? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 05:35 PM

Can you put this in English, please?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Space Farce= Comic Con? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/18/18 05:33 PM

Pence can resign as VP to become the first Air Commando. It would play well back in his home state.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 05:23 PM

You're the one who encouraged ol' Candyman. Now you gotta deal with the crazy.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 05:13 PM

Keep in mind also that imzy showed up here 4 years before DC so that would be very forward planning to set up a sock 4 years before you arrive to make friends and well; DC is a Republican....they have multiple gears but they are all reverse.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 05:09 PM

I'm a gonna step out on a limb here and say the imzy is not DC's sock, even Japhy can't pretend to be that dumb and he is sooo much better at wearing socks than DC.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Space Farce= Comic Con? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/18/18 05:07 PM

I saw commander underpants this last weekend going to the convention center. Should be a hoot. Fighting off the martians 👽 will make us forget the locked up kids in Texas.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ 06/18/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Oh. And for the record: I neither posted to you over there nor brought your sh*t back here. I feel bad about posting to you since it...well...clearly...provokes a not-so-healthy reaction in you. It was my thread, DC
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 06/18/18 03:56 PM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/18/18 03:26 PM

no
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 03:25 PM

So...you're saying you want me to PM you too?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 03:24 PM

Shhhhh....I'm hiding, Shawn.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 03:23 PM

You are in good hands now, we will take care of you.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/18/18 03:23 PM

no, means no uh -uh
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 03:11 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOriginally Posted By: DefixioneWe'll, i, for sure, wanna hear about your day. Arent we witnessing it? Yesterday, silly. I won't tell Gutter all about it, but if you ask nicely....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by Defixione @ 06/18/18 03:07 PM

Yes, and he's a great employee!! Who would have thunk it?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by kellyfenton @ 06/18/18 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: DefixioneWe'll, i, for sure, wanna hear about your day. Arent we witnessing it?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 03:01 PM

I'll PM you. I don't want to get Park all worked up. Is my favorite art student home for the summer?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by Defixione @ 06/18/18 02:58 PM

We'll, i, for sure, wanna hear about your day.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Some of it must be fake news by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 02:52 PM

I afraid you'll come to regret having said the name three times.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 02:51 PM

People have been telling me that fort years. And it never works. I can tune in and turn on. But I can't quite drop out.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 02:50 PM

I'm preparing already. And it breaks my heart. And makes me proud. It won't help me to tell you about my day, but it could help you. Creamcheese's dad says hi.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 02:29 PM

You might be ready now. Defixione and I have been discussing your condition and we think you are just one acid trip away from becoming a liberal. I think we can fix that. What does your schedule look like next September? We should have the trip sha
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Some of it must be fake news by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 02:21 PM

As long as we can agree on that basic principle then we can move on now.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ 06/18/18 02:20 PM

If it helps you of course you can tell me about your day. I can then tell you about mine so you can start preparing for the time when you kids aren't kids any more and you are all by yourself.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 06/18/18 01:16 PM

Easy, Gusher. No one was talking to you.
Page 8 of 12 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >