Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by moose1 @ 09/19/17 10:27 PM

As I recall if you are outside the tackles there is no penalties.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by JimWest @ 09/19/17 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: jhawkclassof02Just a note about the banner. If I recall correctly after 9/11 they halted aircraft flying over stadiums without special FAA clearance. It's been a while
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by 58hawk @ 09/19/17 09:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: 58hawkThat's all we need-intentional grounding penalties. No, you throw it at the feet of an eligible receiver! LOL If there is one around...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OL embarresment by 58hawk @ 09/19/17 09:10 PM

I thought chop blocks are illegal.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OL embarresment by MNJhawk @ 09/19/17 04:13 PM

anyone notice the same thing happened to Rodgers and the packers sunday night? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9umTO6WMrZc
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Ohio Game - 2 Biggest Disappointments by pizzanbeer @ 09/19/17 03:28 PM

What are your 2 biggest disappointments from the Ohio game? I was hoping Beaty would have replaced Frazier with Hannon at the start of the game instead of waiting for Frazier to make more mistakes. I attribute a lot of the reason for our slow start
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 03:10 PM

I guess it happened yesterday or today. I also don't like reading tweets from the Slant as I keep getting confused when they talk about KU visiting some 5 star guard as I keep thinking we're in on some 5 star OG somewhere and getting intrigued and e
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OL embarresment by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 03:06 PM

It's supposed to be a shorter quick pass over the middle so you call chop blocks to get all the DL to get their hands down dealing with the chop blocks. Make a few poor chop blocks and a QB who panics instead of getting the ball out to the open WR a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by dgless21 @ 09/19/17 02:59 PM

https://twitter.com/JayhawkSlant/status/910210197464993792 JayhawkSlant @JayhawkSlant Isi Holani out for year. Will be tough loss on DL #kufball
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OL embarresment by bigdogjac @ 09/19/17 02:55 PM

Question. Why would he call chop blocks?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 02:55 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkThat's all we need-intentional grounding penalties. No, you throw it at the feet of an eligible receiver! LOL
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by 58hawk @ 09/19/17 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: Jman1Bender wouldn't roll out of the pocket even if there was a 800 pound grizzly bear running at him. Bad combination with Bender and a JUCO level offensive line Kinda fe
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong Juco QB Recruit by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 02:32 PM

This year has been very disappointing so far. I think most (maybe not all) would agree with that, but I think next year will be the year where we can see how this thing is really going. We'll finally be up to D-1 level depth and near P-5 level schol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong Juco QB Recruit by Jayhawk1952 @ 09/19/17 02:16 PM

Several of our current coaches have done quite well at other schools. Something is amiss to now simply dismiss them as inadequate coaches. Does it mean that just because they are now in Kansas they have suddenly become failures? I think not. Much of
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Doesn't help that Isi Holani is out for the year. I've heard Dorance potentially out with his arm issue also. That's weird, because on the depth chart released yesterday Holani is still listed as Wise's backup and Armst
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by Kman_blue @ 09/19/17 01:57 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: jhawkclassof02Just a note about the banner. If I recall correctly after 9/11 they halted aircraft flying over stadiums without special FAA clearance. It's been a while since 2001 so maybe things have
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by dgless21 @ 09/19/17 01:41 PM

Doesn't help that Isi Holani is out for the year. I've heard Dorance potentially out with his arm issue also.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ 09/19/17 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawkclassof02Just a note about the banner. If I recall correctly after 9/11 they halted aircraft flying over stadiums without special FAA clearance. It's been a while since 2001 so maybe things have changed but there's a chance
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong Juco QB Recruit by KUCO_VOC @ 09/19/17 01:31 PM

jhawkblue and other posters on here are agreeing more and more about the abilities of our present coaching staff and HC. Hate to be right as I want some wins, not to see heads roll.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by vmlb @ 09/19/17 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThe banner would be like having a big pimple on your forehead and then making a big sign pointing to it saying, "hey everybody, in case you didn't notice, I've got a big ole zit on my
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by JimWest @ 09/19/17 11:30 AM

Originally Posted By: jhawkclassof02Just a note about the banner. If I recall correctly after 9/11 they halted aircraft flying over stadiums without special FAA clearance. It's been a while since 2001 so maybe things have changed but there's a chance
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wrong Juco QB Recruit by jhawkblue @ 09/19/17 11:04 AM

Rourke is tough and mobile which is a great benefit to a young OL and a good equalizer when playing aggressive defenses, but Rourke would be wasted by our coaching staffs inability adjust the system to the strengths and talent of the players. Coa
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by casey @ 09/19/17 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueI dunno man, WVU's offensive strengths play right into our defensive weaknesses. This could get ugly. I really don't know enough about their D to know if we can successfully string together a few longer drives and cut d
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Jman1 @ 09/19/17 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: Jman1Bender wouldn't roll out of the pocket even if there was a 800 pound grizzly bear running at him. Bad combination with Bender and a JUCO level offensive line Kinda feel sorry for the kid actual
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by kylecof11 @ 09/19/17 09:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: moose1Is there any way KU's defense can get better this year? Specifically the DBs. Do we just have to wait for new talent, and or another year of experience? I guess is there anything that can
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >