Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Kirk @ 11/11/18 05:41 PM

Seems there’s just nobody good enough to coach at KU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Maximus @ 11/11/18 05:03 PM

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/08/31/college-football-coaches-fired-cal-ripken-jr-streak KU might be looking at the recent unemployment candidates. Kingsbury? http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-foot...hm19s4o4p6brnzd Jim McElwain? UCF
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Maximus @ 11/11/18 05:02 PM

https://www.si.com/college-football/2018/08/31/college-football-coaches-fired-cal-ripken-jr-streak KU might be looking at the recent unemployment candidates. Kingsbury? http://www.sportingnews.com/us/ncaa-foot...hm19s4o4p6brnzd Jim McElwain? UCF
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by TheStarhawk @ 11/11/18 04:52 PM

1. Jason Candle 2. Jeff Monken 3. Les Miles/ Dave Doeren
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by rockchalkjjjhawk @ 11/11/18 04:40 PM

He very well could be. It really depends on whether he has any internal competitive drive or just sees a way for buyout opportunity like CW. One can only trust in Long who knows him well. Lots of candidates to pick from. Any dominance at any time esp
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by 58hawk @ 11/11/18 04:28 PM

Originally Posted By: DrGreydogBobby Petrino is now available.... Please no. Let's hire someone who is winning.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by 58hawk @ 11/11/18 04:21 PM

Some one please tell me why Miles wouldn't be another CW on steroids? Maybe that's why KUCO wants him.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by rockchalkjjjhawk @ 11/11/18 04:11 PM

The board interest in Littrell is a bit perplexing. That’s what we need right now: mediocrity. What you’re looking at is a .500 record type of guy. Middle of the pack of a non-power5 conference in NT in 2016. Top of the pack in ‘17 and back to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by DrGreydog @ 11/11/18 03:27 PM

Bobby Petrino is now available....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by DrGreydog @ 11/11/18 03:26 PM

Bobby Petrino just became available
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by KUHawkhead @ 11/11/18 03:06 PM

Pennies on the dollar with what we have not realized in ticket sales and buyouts for the three horrible coaches we have had the past nine years. It's an investment, but one that will return 1000:1 if done right. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by tophawk87 @ 11/11/18 02:57 PM

Let us not forget how much we are going to have to pay to get a top level coach.... http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CFBCoachesSalaries.htm
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by KUCO_VOC @ 11/11/18 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1I would attend a peace forum with Erdogan. Cuz lulz. ...along with 71 other countries to discuss how not to have another WWI war in the future. Who needs US input anyway? Russia or Turkey, who cares? If you don't car
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 11/11/18 02:17 PM

I would attend a peace forum with Erdogan. Cuz lulz.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by moose1 @ 11/11/18 02:12 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: AlOerterUnderstood. Circumstances have been less than ideal for 10 years. I'm more interested in getting the right person. Similarities with the past don't necessarily mean similar results in the fu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by track @ 11/11/18 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC"It’s been over two years since Miles was fired. Why hasn’t he been offered and accepted another position if he is such a sure thing and he wants to coach badly" - I assume you don't know about the LSU buyo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by Kirk @ 11/11/18 11:58 AM

I used to love KU hoops, grew up going to all the games, got real sad when Larry left, got happy when Roy arrived, got sad when he left the first time, got happy when he announced “I’m stayin’” (we went to the stadium to hear it), got angry A
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Les “Lucky” Miles by Kirk @ 11/11/18 11:46 AM

Defense would be fabulous. Does anyone play it in the Big XII?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Kirk @ 11/11/18 11:45 AM

Yeah, in effect Miles is actually being paid to have “bad interviews.” I would have them too!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 11/11/18 11:41 AM

During the ceremony, Macron in his remarks warned of the dangers of nationalism and the fragility of world peace. “The traces of this war never went away,” he said, referring to the Great War ― as it was known at the time ― being fueled in p
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by KUCO_VOC @ 11/11/18 10:58 AM

"It’s been over two years since Miles was fired. Why hasn’t he been offered and accepted another position if he is such a sure thing and he wants to coach badly" - I assume you don't know about the LSU buyout structure in place over a s
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by track @ 11/11/18 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterUnderstood. Circumstances have been less than ideal for 10 years. I'm more interested in getting the right person. Similarities with the past don't necessarily mean similar results in the future. Miles is the best av
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by AlOerter @ 11/11/18 10:13 AM

Understood. Circumstances have been less than ideal for 10 years. I'm more interested in getting the right person. Similarities with the past don't necessarily mean similar results in the future. Miles is the best available without question. The
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by JHawkJunkie74 @ 11/11/18 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterMiles and Weis comparison not even close. Miles LSU - 114 - 34, 1 NC, 1 Runner-up, 11 bowls Miles OK ST - 28 - 21, 4 - 7, 8 - 5, 9 -4, 7 - 5, 3 bowls OK ST had 1 winning season in the previous 12 before Mil
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by AlOerter @ 11/11/18 09:40 AM

Miles and Weis comparison not even close. Miles LSU - 114 - 34, 1 NC, 1 Runner-up, 11 bowls Miles OK ST - 28 - 21, 4 - 7, 8 - 5, 9 -4, 7 - 5, 3 bowls OK ST had 1 winning season in the previous 12 before Miles arrived. Weis Notre Dame -
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >