Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by vmlb @ 02/14/19 06:16 PM

A walk on suits up for the game, a PWO doesn't, but the PWO eats with the team while the walk on does not?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/14/19 06:00 PM

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth. Something to try to keep in mind as each day brings the latest BS. I’m beginning to envy the morally neutral.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/14/19 05:34 PM

“Meh,” say the morally neutral.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/14/19 05:13 PM

Raging, delusional impotence; I like that, it flows off the tongue.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/14/19 02:35 PM

McConnell is such an abject and spineless scumbag chuck Grassley is calling him names on the Senate floor.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/14/19 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319My carpenter friends like to say, "measure twice, cut once". I think that applies here as well. Forever chemicals, sounds like a Valentine's Day thing maybe. People die every minute (infanticide?), b
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/14/19 02:24 PM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkSilly me. I thought 'smirking' was some sort of new dance craze. When the Twerk is done by a jerk it’s called The Smirk.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/14/19 12:26 PM

My carpenter friends like to say, "measure twice, cut once". I think that applies here as well. Forever chemicals, sounds like a Valentine's Day thing maybe. People die every minute (infanticide?), but corporate dividends are annual.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ 02/14/19 11:59 AM

Silly me. I thought 'smirking' was some sort of new dance craze.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: La La Gerald by PHOGUSHER @ 02/14/19 10:02 AM

Dont really care if you kick off or not. I used to like you but now I dont. Mainly because no matter what you are only here to troll on the Jayhawks worse than Timmay..Also its because you are strange as fukk. Like I said I never visit other team's b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 02/14/19 08:38 AM

Guess I left out a couple school specific differences. KU, at least over the past several years (since before Beaty), gives PWO access to virtually everything scholarship guys get access to. At KU they've been given a seat at the training table and a
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/14/19 07:39 AM

I smirk in the general direction of black guys who CHOOSE to date white women.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: La La Gerald by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/14/19 07:36 AM

You don’t swing on the slide? You on the pole....how was I to know? Didn’t know you’d get upset over the thoughts of a lady being offered up. According to that nut from NY the world ends in 11 years about 11 months from now so who cares? No
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/14/19 07:34 AM

For anyone who still doesn't realize there are god people on both sides, I think the story of James Jackson should help clear that up for you. All he wanted was for white women not to be defiled by black men any more. Is that so much to ask? Life is
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by vmlb @ 02/14/19 12:09 AM

Thanks. Basically no difference between the two.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: La La Gerald by PHOGUSHER @ 02/13/19 09:53 PM

Guess I punked Ky pretty good...that post was mean of myself perhaps. But at least I dont troll on Kentucky bball forums like he does over here. I mean to post on another teams forum...that is bigtime loooooooser territory....pathetic.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: MacVittie by pizzanbeer @ 02/13/19 09:32 PM

I bet Hull and Bowen have filled in Miles on the problems they had with getting verbal commits too early and losing a lot of them. That is probably why Miles had so many recruits visit on the last weekend before signing day. That way if they decide
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: La La Gerald by PHOGUSHER @ 02/13/19 06:52 PM

Gusher will still be alive in 5 yrs....you wont...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by Kman_blue @ 02/13/19 06:43 PM

LOL!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ 02/13/19 06:43 PM

If it turns out to be a real tough time for privileged old white guys seeking re-election, I'll dance to that tune.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/13/19 06:41 PM

But that’s just it. Because you’re white they won’t let you wear blackface anymore. And it’s ONLY because of your whiteness. Plus you’re a man so that’s working against you too. Buck up and sing We Shall Overcome.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 02/13/19 06:36 PM

4 RB's seem a bit much to me. I'd think we're much more inclined to take 4 WR's per class than 4 RB's. Also, when's the last time we had a RB move to another position or a DB move to WR? Daymond Patterson is the last DB to move to WR that I can re
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by appyhawk @ 02/13/19 06:34 PM

My lawyer told me "if you need a lawyer you're probably in trouble!" Dunno if he was really a lawyer...LOL
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/13/19 06:32 PM

It is a tough time to be a privileged old white guy right now. If it weren't for the cold comfort of my tax breaks I fear I would not have the strength to carry on. It is all the rage to be an oppressed minority and to scream for income equality now.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: It's time for the streak to end by PHOGUSHER @ 02/13/19 06:27 PM

Kyjelly trying to stir up shiiiit as always. Hey guess what we dont care about what a fan of a team that has the most crooked coach of all time thinks about our program. Please go away.
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >