Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paranoia by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 01:08 PM

Durrhh he mentioned it himself as a reference of where he would be tailgating at prior to a KU football game several yrs ago. That information was out there for everyone. So not creepy amirite. Check your facts brother and and a Happy Thanksgiving to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: "I'm not your guy..." by Kirk @ 11/18/17 12:32 PM

I’m thinking lifetime contract for Beaty. He needs time. But anyway, your job as a KU football fan is to lie back and enjoy the “process.” If squinting helps, fine. Think of your happy place.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 11:47 AM

Silly scared rabbits. Trix are for kids. He waa on the bench wearing game sweats. That doesn't spell transfer. I love all the dot net idiots speculating what might happen. As always they know nothing..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 11:43 AM

You are forgiven my son. Much easier game than I anticipated
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by AlOerter @ 11/18/17 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyIt should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up any issue about who owns and who paid for a new car with temporary tags. This is correct. 15 minutes may be a little exaggeration, but certainly not a week. Somethin
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by casey @ 11/18/17 11:13 AM

It should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up any issue about who owns and who paid for a new car with temporary tags.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paranoia by KUCO_VOC @ 11/18/17 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERVega headed to Paola for the holidays...might take a short trip south....or not. If I recall, you mentioned the nemesis vehicle once. That's kinda creepy. Hope all goes well for you over Thanksgiving.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by Kman_blue @ 11/18/17 09:23 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyLOL. You're out of your depth here my friend. Walk away from this one. I'm not an architect if that's what you mean. I have been involved with and around a few building projects in my time though. I know how the process goe
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by AlOerter @ 11/18/17 09:14 AM

Thought Svi was great. Vick and Newman are starting to figure out the mid-range jumper. The Buick continues to impress. Best is yet to come from Garrett. Was a little disappointed in SDSU's effort. Bottom line is we didn't overlook this team and
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by AlOerter @ 11/18/17 09:09 AM

Sorry Gusher, I fell asleep during post-game press conference. Had a long day.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by imzcount @ 11/18/17 08:22 AM

I smell a transfer in the wind. And that would be too dam bad.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts "I'm not your guy..." by KUCO_VOC @ 11/18/17 08:19 AM

...says Beaty following the chancellor's vote of confidence statement. Glad he isn't overconfident. My take on his version of a Kansas football program is that another assessment will be done immediately following this sorry season. Go KU (Beaty),
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by track @ 11/18/17 07:51 AM

The laugh is on you kc... kman has it right
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by KUCO_VOC @ 11/18/17 07:33 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyGirod just gave Beaty a raise and extension because the game is still tied. I do need 9 seconds of football to show you what will happen says Beaty.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 05:23 AM

This forum is pathetic. Gameday thread and the thread's creator doesn't even make a post on it. I gave it a little effort. How about you clowns.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by casey @ 11/18/17 12:34 AM

Girod just gave Beaty a raise and extension because the game is still tied.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by casey @ 11/18/17 12:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: beenahawkWithout knowing the EXACT location, there is NO WAY design has even started. They only have the design "concept" on paper with estimated costs. There is tons of stuff still to do
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by Jman1 @ 11/17/17 11:55 PM

We have a big time recruit coming in Saturday for th game. I'ts the step-son of Wayne Ziegler. His name is Dirk Diggler.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by Kman_blue @ 11/17/17 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkWithout knowing the EXACT location, there is NO WAY design has even started. They only have the design "concept" on paper with estimated costs. There is tons of stuff still to do on actual blueprints. Structur
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by Kman_blue @ 11/17/17 10:29 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyIn other words, you don't know what you're talking about. Ignore it then if that's what you think.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Statement from the Chancellor by Kman_blue @ 11/17/17 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueIt's going to be 1984 all over again!! Maybe if the Dirtburglars suddenly decide to run the W-bone again with Mayfield playing the Aikmen role and if we had a safety as good as W
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/17/17 08:34 PM

Nice game thread sluggos.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/17/17 08:33 PM

Ok we will cover....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Can we just have the basketball team by Jman1 @ 11/17/17 08:03 PM

Play football too? Hell, there may only be 13 of em but it cant be any worse than the product out there now. Self can coach both teams. And, as special bonus, they KNOW how to play OFFENSE. That way the U(er I mean taxpayers) doesn't have to s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/17/17 06:49 PM

No...might not cover...
Page 7 of 15 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 >