Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Heard something depressing on satellite. by JimWest @ 07/14/18 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: 58hawk Wrong again. I live in K.C. and have two degrees from K.U. ITP: Redneck rube makes argument that K.C. isn't a rural shithole and supports that with non sequitur
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by vmlb @ 07/14/18 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: GooberWhy he doesn't quit? $$$$$ Duh. I wonder why KUCO didn't pose this question when CW was coaching. Another obvious answer.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by pizzanbeer @ 07/14/18 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkRarely do new head coaches get hired in the middle of the season. Beaty is either given the entire year or is fired in the middle and once again Bowen is the interim. Do you think it is more likely Beaty gets fired mid-
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by pizzanbeer @ 07/14/18 05:55 PM

Newell wrote this in an article. "So let’s be frank here: An 0-3 start would be disastrous, while a 1-2 beginning wouldn’t be much better. Lose two of those three — in your fourth season on the job — and I wouldn’t think Long would ne
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by 58hawk @ 07/14/18 04:42 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI don’t understand why DB doesn’t resign now to give our new guys a chance. He is an embarrassment to our program and the university. I was the only poster on here to say it. Beaty is not qualified or able to lead a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by 58hawk @ 07/14/18 04:39 PM

Rarely do new head coaches get hired in the middle of the season. Beaty is either given the entire year or is fired in the middle and once again Bowen is the interim.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Heard something depressing on satellite. by 58hawk @ 07/14/18 04:37 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: 58hawk Wrong again. I live in K.C. and have two degrees from K.U. ITP: Redneck rube makes argument that K.C. isn't a rural shithole and supports that with non sequitur appeal to credentials. Ever
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff Long KU AD on Aug 1st by 58hawk @ 07/14/18 04:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408we gotta have the money to pay a les miles first. I would give Miles or Venables a blank check and full control Venables has no P5 head coaching experience.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts What? Me worry? by imzcount @ 07/14/18 01:24 PM

Trump not worried about Russia election meddling. Hey! I won so why worry. All the Demonrats want to do is borrow trouble. LOL
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Messy back yard. by imzcount @ 07/14/18 10:59 AM

You can't be that cute, can ya?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Finally a President by KUCO_VOC @ 07/14/18 07:50 AM

Originally Posted By: imzcountSoros sponsored protests Someone sponsored his broads? Not likely, Cohen is the fuxer’s name.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by EstebanBugatti @ 07/14/18 12:56 AM

He doesn't love KU as much as he claims he does.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by Goober @ 07/13/18 10:05 PM

Why he doesn't quit? $$$$$ Duh.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: you gotta love the Brits by KUCO_VOC @ 07/13/18 09:07 PM

Nose sniffing won’t cut it.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by vmlb @ 07/13/18 05:49 PM

Probably cause he's not a quitter, like you.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by track @ 07/13/18 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI don’t understand why DB doesn’t resign now to give our new guys a chance. He is an embarrassment to our program and the university. I was the only poster on here to say it. Beaty is not qualified or able to lead a
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: you gotta love the Brits by DCHawk1 @ 07/13/18 05:14 PM

No offense, but I've met this crowd.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: you gotta love the Brits by parkhawk3319 @ 07/13/18 04:45 PM

You should take some time off and work on your stuff. "I know you are but what am I", isn't going to cut it with this crowd. You had it once, you can do it again. Reach for the sky!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by KUCO_VOC @ 07/13/18 04:44 PM

He is recruiting crap hole 2 year types so give him the 4 year boot. May be the worst ever D1 coach. But I knew this...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Messy back yard. by parkhawk3319 @ 07/13/18 04:43 PM

If this is the start of a list, remember to omit the place your head currently occupies.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Girod/Long/Self v Beaty by KUCO_VOC @ 07/13/18 04:41 PM

I don’t understand why DB doesn’t resign now to give our new guys a chance. He is an embarrassment to our program and the university. I was the only poster on here to say it. Beaty is not qualified or able to lead a P5 program. LEAVE NOW
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Messy back yard. by imzcount @ 07/13/18 04:31 PM

Where to put the rainbow flag.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Finally a President by imzcount @ 07/13/18 04:28 PM

Soros sponsored protests
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: you gotta love the Brits by DCHawk1 @ 07/13/18 03:46 PM

Now who's posting drunk?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: you gotta love the Brits by parkhawk3319 @ 07/13/18 03:25 PM

good job good post whataboutism at it's finest there. A sex slave ring, I wonder if Jeffrey Epstein had a European operation as well as the one in Mar-a-Lago?
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >