Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by moose1 @ 09/18/17 02:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: Jman1Yes, they are CMU who took us to the woodshed, got crushed by Syracuse. Ohio who just pasted us, lost the previous week by 20 something to Purdue. I will say one thing, whoever we play, thei
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by Kman_blue @ 09/18/17 02:05 PM

Originally Posted By: vmlbSpecial teams are better then last year. We are making fgs. Can't tell if the punt return team is better, since the opposition doesn't punt. Yeah, the punt return(only 1 fumble so far) and FG units have been a lot better t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by Kman_blue @ 09/18/17 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Yes, they are CMU who took us to the woodshed, got crushed by Syracuse. Ohio who just pasted us, lost the previous week by 20 something to Purdue. I will say one thing, whoever we play, their QB will look like a Heisman c
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Kman_blue @ 09/18/17 01:48 PM

He does have a quick release...once he decides to throw it. The WR's have been open, but for whatever reasons Bender has decided that he couldn't throw it to them. Sometimes I think he just missed seeing them, and sometimes he's too quick to get his
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by Jman1 @ 09/18/17 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueI dunno man, WVU's offensive strengths play right into our defensive weaknesses. This could get ugly. I really don't know enough about their D to know if we can successfully string together a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Talib on Sunday by Maximus @ 09/18/17 12:50 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Talib on Sunday by Maximus @ 09/18/17 12:47 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Talib on Sunday by Maximus @ 09/18/17 12:46 PM

Talib
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by casey @ 09/18/17 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueI dunno man, WVU's offensive strengths play right into our defensive weaknesses. This could get ugly. I really don't know enough about their D to know if we can successfully string together a few longer drives and cut d
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by DrGreydog @ 09/18/17 11:08 AM

I thought the biggest reason Bender got the job at QB was because of he quick release..... how much of the problem of holding the ball is receivers not getting separation down field?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by Kman_blue @ 09/18/17 11:02 AM

I dunno man, WVU's offensive strengths play right into our defensive weaknesses. This could get ugly. I really don't know enough about their D to know if we can successfully string together a few longer drives and cut down on their scoring potential
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Kman_blue @ 09/18/17 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: MagicmanI don't have a problem with Bender or Stanley. I think Bender is a pretty good QB. It seems like Beaty is trying to put most of the blame on him, rather than rip the OL. Maybe, he feels like Bender can handle it. Bea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018-19 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by vmlb @ 09/18/17 10:46 AM

Adding players 4 weeks into the school year tells us the "student athlete" is a big sham. I guess it doesn't take much to catch up in your badminton, bowling, or African studies classes. .
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by casey @ 09/18/17 10:30 AM

KU brought cheerleaders to Athens Ohio, so the athletic department obviously has unlimited financial resources.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by casey @ 09/18/17 10:28 AM

I love KU with that line. Yes KU looked absolutely awful for all the parts of the Ohio game that mattered, but they're a much better team at home and WV is unlikely to run away with this one. I think WV wins but doesn't cover.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by vmlb @ 09/18/17 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: MagicmanI don't have a problem with Bender or Stanley. I think Bender is a pretty good QB. It seems like Beaty is trying to put most of the blame on him, rather than rip the OL. Maybe, he feels like Bender can handle it. Bea
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by Jman1 @ 09/18/17 09:42 AM

Basketball season???
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by vmlb @ 09/18/17 09:25 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1You are correct on those items. However there seems to be a disturbing trend. KU gets a little bit better throughout the season only to give it all back at the beginning of the next season. It never seems like KU is buildi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by KUCO_VOC @ 09/18/17 09:15 AM

Yes, the Band still sounds good.
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts FedEx Cup Woodland Chances by cjhawk @ 09/18/17 09:09 AM

Here is how Gary Woodland can win the FedEx Cup Must win the TOUR Championship, AND • No. 1 must finish 25th or worse* • No. 2 must finish T6 or worse • No. 3 must finish T4 or worse • No. 4 must finish T3 or worse • No. 5 must finish in a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by vmlb @ 09/18/17 09:05 AM

Special teams are better then last year. We are making fgs. Can't tell if the punt return team is better, since the opposition doesn't punt.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Magicman @ 09/18/17 09:03 AM

I don't have a problem with Bender or Stanley. I think Bender is a pretty good QB. It seems like Beaty is trying to put most of the blame on him, rather than rip the OL. Maybe, he feels like Bender can handle it. Beaty says, "at times",
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by vmlb @ 09/18/17 08:49 AM

Originally Posted By: JimWestThe entire athletic department needs to be fired and replaced with new blood. Self included. And hire Manginno as the AD???
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is there anything to be hopeful about? by kylecof11 @ 09/18/17 08:46 AM

Watched a replay last night.. Booker and Harrell still have the ability to be big time guys in this offense. And the offense moved the ball pretty well after the first quarter with a hobbled Sims.. I still am looking for a healthy Charlot to be a pl
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by dgless21 @ 09/18/17 08:09 AM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterQuestion is, does Girod have the stones to do what needs to be done? Who would be a good choice to be next AD? You'll likely hear the guy at Marshall (Mike Hamrick). Maybe Mark Dominik just because he's a KU guy and
Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >