Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by KUHawkhead @ 09/21/18 07:29 PM

Hell that's more than I agree with myself most days! Good for you! RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by jhawks99 @ 09/21/18 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODShould be a decent football game in Lexington. Mississippi St double digit favorites but I’m hoping they come out playing hard in the memory of the 4 yr old boy who was struck by s car and killed at last weeks game.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by PHOGUSHER @ 09/21/18 05:14 PM

Yes...and banned after one post. And I didnt even mention wussy Plano's real name or address. You want it....lol.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Should KU abolish football? by KUCO_VOC @ 09/21/18 04:58 PM

If we can somehow get to 5-5 yearly in football the revenue stream would return to respectable levels for football. Not saying with or without Beaty at the helm. Personally I don’t care if stays or goes. Just want some entertaining games to see.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by KUCO_VOC @ 09/21/18 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueI pretty much 100% agree with you KUHawkhead. i am a 50% er on HH 100%. If that makes sense.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 09/21/18 04:16 PM

Have you tried to join? I’ve been respectful and still alive. I may be muted or no one can see my post, I don’t know. Good luck vs Baylor.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by Kman_blue @ 09/21/18 01:52 PM

I pretty much 100% agree with you KUHawkhead.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 09/21/18 12:35 PM

Should be a decent football game in Lexington. Mississippi St double digit favorites but I’m hoping they come out playing hard in the memory of the 4 yr old boy who was struck by s car and killed at last weeks game. The team is honorary pallbearers
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 09/21/18 12:30 PM

I don’t expect I’ll last long. Even if I’m nice. No UK mentions unless asked.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by PHOGUSHER @ 09/21/18 09:57 AM

Oh another good thing. If KyJelly is busy trolling over there it gives him less time to troll over here. Hey it's a win win situation. Plano will attack KY with everything he's got. Which really aint much...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by PHOGUSHER @ 09/21/18 09:53 AM

99 what are you on the new site. The resident fatty member recruiter. Good job...maximum effort. Now go eat some crappy Lexington bbq. Lol they let Ky on that site...this world in not fair and biased...But to be fair the new site is getting quite a b
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by jhawks99 @ 09/21/18 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI was able to register at kansascrimson website today. My new handle there is LAWRENCENATIVE2, if anyone wants to know. Do they have a "you are ignoring thi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KUCO_VOC @ 09/21/18 07:51 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI was able to register at kansascrimson website today. My new handle there is LAWRENCENATIVE2, if anyone wants to know. Do they have a "you are ignoring this user" function? I dunno
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by PHOGUSHER @ 09/20/18 06:16 PM

Hell I dont know. Its called a friend or foe option. If you are a foe I guess its like the ignore function. Plano is doing double douche duty over there. Insulting people left and right and as always for no apparent reason..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by Jman1 @ 09/20/18 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadYeah.....schools in the south. Big surprise. I'm just saying there's NOTHING special about Texas kids vs athletes from elsewhere. Do they have MORE recruits that are highly sought after than other states? Yes, in re
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU 91/2 dogs to Baylor by Jman1 @ 09/20/18 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: 1985hawkAnyone else remember that in 2007 KU beat the spread every week? Remember when Bobby Bouche returned at halftime and the Muddawgs won the Bourbon Bowl?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Should KU abolish football? by 58hawk @ 09/20/18 04:28 PM

I agree with KUCO. You can kiss the Big 12 and other revenue streams goodbye if we abolish football.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by 58hawk @ 09/20/18 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI was able to register at kansascrimson website today. My new handle there is LAWRENCENATIVE2, if anyone wants to know. Do they have a "you are ignoring this user" function?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU 91/2 dogs to Baylor by KUHawkhead @ 09/20/18 03:28 PM

I'm not expecting a win this weekend. Just being competitive would be a HUGE step forward. Play tough defense, disrupt as much as possible, hit those bears in the mouth, and let them know they at least faced a TOUGH team. That's how it was with Man
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by KUHawkhead @ 09/20/18 03:23 PM

Yeah.....schools in the south. Big surprise. I'm just saying there's NOTHING special about Texas kids vs athletes from elsewhere. Do they have MORE recruits that are highly sought after than other states? Yes, in relation to their higher populatio
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU 91/2 dogs to Baylor by moose1 @ 09/20/18 02:02 PM

I wouldn't want KU to run the wildcat no matter who they had back there even if it was Payton, Sanders or Sayers.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by jhawks99 @ 09/20/18 01:46 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODOriginally Posted By: jhawks99There isn't really an approval process. Sign up, it sends you an email and you click the link on the email. I'd like to see someone else from KY there. 99, by chance did you know the
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KUCO_VOC @ 09/20/18 01:09 PM

I was able to register at kansascrimson website today. My new handle there is LAWRENCENATIVE2, if anyone wants to know.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU 91/2 dogs to Baylor by tophawk87 @ 09/20/18 10:34 AM

Could we run the "wildcat" with Williams and call it the "Pooka Cat?" I can't imagine that Pooka wouldn't really go off with an extra blocker in there instead of a useless qb handoff to Pooka?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ 09/20/18 12:22 AM

OK, thanks. Yeah, I'm betting they rolled back Poljan's P/R attempts after his rough start this year. They'll probably try and ease Poljan back up in his P/R attempts during the season depending on how well he's adjusting after his rough start to th
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >