Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Wow by PHOGUSHER @ 02/18/18 10:49 PM

Just watched that Jayhawkers movie for the first time. I never realized Harp and Phog Allen disliked each other. And the credits showed Wilt at AFH getting his jersey retired. I always thought he never came back because of the Midwest discrimination
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: How many Trump stooges get prison by DCHawk1 @ 02/18/18 09:32 PM

Me. Prolly.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts How many Trump stooges get prison by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/18 09:24 PM

According to the LA Times we are going to get another guilty plea from a Trump stooge, for money laundering. Gates is going to give Manafort up. Who's next?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by vmlb @ 02/18/18 08:47 PM

After being fouled three times Dok decided to flop, and they called it. When Konate flopped the first time they called it. The second time he flopped, they didn't call it.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The CRUMBS Act would make bonuses up to by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/18 08:04 PM

What genius! I can't wait until they cut the social safety net of these same workers because, "we just can't afford it". We now have this huge debt doncha know. Good luck suckers!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/18 07:45 PM

You and the rest of the Big 12 are right to be afraid Timmaaaay. Dok is learning to shoot free throws and now just learned that if the ref misses the first two fouls, make it impossible for him to ignore the third. Once Dok learns to play the game he
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia vs Kansas by prairiehawk @ 02/18/18 07:31 PM

Jay - I don't want to argue with you, and we may be talking apples and oranges. I admire toughness and intensity, BUT I see their style as far more than toughness and intensity. If you like it that's fine, I just flat don't. But that's fine.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia vs Kansas by Jaycat92 @ 02/18/18 07:13 PM

Huggiebear gets the most out of his teams talent level. I will never take anything away from how hard his teams play. They play hard, foul hard, and come at you hard. Its up to the more talented teams to decide if they want to match that intensity
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by prairiehawk @ 02/18/18 05:23 PM

KUCO - Calling HCDB a Weis 2 might be a little harsh. But what are DB's options at this point? The pressure is on, and increased W's are essential. So, if he does not bring in juco and transfer players for immediate help as starters and needed gap
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia vs Kansas by prairiehawk @ 02/18/18 04:47 PM

Very true Al. Plus, the fact that WVC decided to shoot a lot of 3 pointers, which means you don't get nearly as many foul calls, as driving to the basket, or working the inside. I have read several big time coaches that ran the "40 minutes of
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by oldalum @ 02/18/18 03:03 PM

I think he's referring to flopping. The announcers thought that, although he was certainly fouled, he probably wasn't knocked down. If so, he was a lot better at it that WV's center who just laid down before anyone touched him.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by dgless21 @ 02/18/18 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWhere is JW. I don't detect that limp wristed sucka anywhere.. JW and Kman had a disagreement on the football board a few months back, and I haven't seen JW around since...unless he created a new ID to post with.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by dgless21 @ 02/18/18 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsmarcus smart? Bruce suggests that you ask Fran.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by KUCO_VOC @ 02/18/18 01:36 PM

Huggins thugs got away with much more than 35 tonight. If you want to, go ahead and cry...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by tmcats @ 02/18/18 12:46 PM

it's just the way it is, seth
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia vs Kansas by AlOerter @ 02/18/18 11:31 AM

Huggy can complain all he wants. He coaches his guys to grab and hold and shove for 40 minutes and dares the refs to call them all. They finally called him on it.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The CRUMBS Act would make bonuses up to by imzcount @ 02/18/18 11:29 AM

I guess he doesn’t.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by mirkin @ 02/18/18 11:27 AM

Ask Melania.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by imzcount @ 02/18/18 11:13 AM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Stay tuned. The Hounds are really sniffing now. Just a question, what do you think the penalty for Trump should be since collusion isn’t a crime?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by imzcount @ 02/18/18 11:07 AM

So Trump became extremely wealthy because he is stupid? LOL. I should be so stupid.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The CRUMBS Act would make bonuses up to by DCHawk1 @ 02/18/18 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004These are crumbs. Walmart is one of the wealthiest corporations in the world. I certainly hope the Walton family doesn't go hungry this year. You know what it means that a company is publicly held/traded, yes?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The CRUMBS Act would make bonuses up to by mirkin @ 02/18/18 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: imzcount$2500 tax- free. LOL at Pelosi. Dems jealous of Trumps tax bill. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2018/02/14/gop-rep-introduces-the-crumbs-act-n2448856 I wondered why all the Walmart employees were in su
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by PHOGUSHER @ 02/18/18 10:12 AM

Lol...Vega kicked Timmay's similar topic off the dot net. Same needs to be done here. Although I already schooled his punk asss pretty good.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by PHOGUSHER @ 02/18/18 09:45 AM

Timmay talking that same crapola on the dot net. All I know is Dok was good enough in the win last night. And good enough for 2 wins over the purple pooosies...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by KUCO_VOC @ 02/18/18 09:29 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsmarcus smart? It's a common mistake to think that. Coach is related to DORK.
Page 6 of 14 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 >