Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: And so it begins by parkhawk3319 @ 07/12/18 11:00 AM

I don't see why this is a big deal, we have all racked up $200K in credit card debt at some point buying sports tickets haven't we? Whose business is it that we would do this while having less than a fifth of that in cash in our bank account? The fac
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Derrick Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 07/12/18 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcatslol. i'm not wrong on wade being preseason poy. i may be wrong on the conference race. your guy's numbers in the aac are not equatable to B12 play where dean averaged 19 and 6.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 07/12/18 10:01 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Derrick Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 07/12/18 09:58 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Too bad the list wasn't longer, Wade is probably #21. First round draft pick definitely; lottery pick maybe by end of season. When we see who declares for the draft at the end of the season he might move up to firs
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Messy back yard. by parkhawk3319 @ 07/12/18 09:16 AM

We enjoy watching conservative snowflakes melt in the sun.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Messy back yard. by iowaboy @ 07/12/18 09:07 AM

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/07/1...on-purpose.html Really? Why did you let this happen? IB
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by Frankenhawk @ 07/12/18 08:53 AM

I think he gets to the Baylor game. We will be 1-3 (at best) after that loss. I know that 1-2 or even a possible 0-3 against that weak non-con is enough to fire him, but I think he will get the first Big12 game before being canned. It will also show
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by track @ 07/12/18 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkDB loses to NSU and he is out the door before Keegan has a chance to write the story. Me honestly thinks the man is gone before the end of September. If he is going to get canned I would prefer it to be early rather t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by beenahawk @ 07/12/18 08:15 AM

DB loses to NSU and he is out the door before Keegan has a chance to write the story. Me honestly thinks the man is gone before the end of September.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by beenahawk @ 07/12/18 08:13 AM

[quote=track Past history would say I am an idiot for making such a prediction [/quote] I must say, I totally agree with you!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: And so it begins by KUCO_VOC @ 07/12/18 05:05 AM

Baseball ticket scandal will be his downfall.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by EstebanBugatti @ 07/11/18 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408yes I hate to break this to you but that would absolutely kill this recruiting class. Beaty will be fire after KU loses to Rutgers and drops to 1-2. That is assuming they can somehow beat Nicholls St. If they can't,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by Josh2408 @ 07/11/18 11:24 PM

yes
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by pizzanbeer @ 07/11/18 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408I think if they fire him when recruitment opens up it would be a mistake, cause then recruits would look at us like what the hell are they doing and not commit. If they fire Beaty wait and announce a coach after your tar
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by Josh2408 @ 07/11/18 10:13 PM

I think if they fire him when recruitment opens up it would be a mistake, cause then recruits would look at us like what the hell are they doing and not commit. If they fire Beaty wait and announce a coach after your target has had their bowl game.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Jeff Long KU AD on Aug 1st by Josh2408 @ 07/11/18 10:10 PM

we gotta have the money to pay a les miles first. I would give Miles or Venables a blank check and full control
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by pizzanbeer @ 07/11/18 10:01 PM

Which 5 games do you expect them to win?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Finally a President by KUCO_VOC @ 07/11/18 09:05 PM

Supreme Court nominee Brett M. Kavanaugh incurred tens of thousands of dollars of credit card debt buying baseball tickets over the past decade and at times reported liabilities that could have exceeded the value of his cash accounts and investment a
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: And so it begins by KUCO_VOC @ 07/11/18 08:24 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCNovember is coming. Yes Something we agree on! What's the world coming to? A world filled with families wanting to know where’s the kids. And rich overweight bankrupt American thinking
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Finally a President by KUCO_VOC @ 07/11/18 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319Cool, I haven't either. I wonder how many of the head's of State there at the NATO meeting have declared bankruptcy? I wonder how many have declared multiple times, like maybe 6 times?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: A rhetorical question by Defixione @ 07/11/18 08:17 PM

Farmers won't even fall for that. Stockbrokers will.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Asbestos spokesman: Donald J Trump by KUCO_VOC @ 07/11/18 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: parkhawk33191,300,012 So glad you're keeping track. Mod abuse?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I spent the last week in northern Aztlan by parkhawk3319 @ 07/11/18 08:04 PM

Does Branson count?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts A rhetorical question by parkhawk3319 @ 07/11/18 08:02 PM

Colyer said loosening the state's laws on marijuana would "really set our state backwards" Is that possible?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I spent the last week in northern Aztlan by Defixione @ 07/11/18 08:00 PM

And I'll bet one could guess they've never been used.
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >