Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU at TCU -37.5 by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Not. This will ugly fast
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: 4K TVs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:00 PM

And yes I am trying to compensate for something...sob...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BOYCOTT KU vs. MU by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Wasting 2 sentences on Jim West is a waste of time. But 52 likes to waste time with his lengthy ramblings. He is our own Garrison Keillor. With his Western Kansas Prairie Companion.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watching without getting irate. by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 05:32 PM

Even though medication no longer allows me to.....fu(k tons of alcohol. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU at TCU -37.5 by casey @ Yesterday at 05:27 PM

As I expected, line is dropping like a stone in late action. Down to -36.5 at some books, consensus is back where we started at -37.5. The amateurs' money is on TCU to cover a ridiculous spread. The guys who can walk to the counter like KU ATS.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watching without getting irate. by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: trackI am going to try and watch the entire game... focusing on the positives. Any suggestions on how to do that? Maybe focus on some of the individual battles instead of the fumbled snaps or the tipped passes that are intercept
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watching without getting irate. by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyArmstrong will be pumped to get a national stage to build his case for being a first round draft pick. I expect Bowen to scheme to give him some chances to shine. Dude, with his stats this year he WON'T even get drafted.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watching without getting irate. by casey @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

Armstrong will be pumped to get a national stage to build his case for being a first round draft pick. I expect Bowen to scheme to give him some chances to shine.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Clones by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

You also have to remember dgless, that failed coach at FLORIDA couldn't produce more than about 20 points a game, with the top recruits in the country. BUT he was gonna be the second coming and resurrect the dead. From Wikipedia: On December 31, 2
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Watching without getting irate. by track @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

I am going to try and watch the entire game... focusing on the positives. Any suggestions on how to do that? Maybe focus on some of the individual battles instead of the fumbled snaps or the tipped passes that are intercepted. Just trying to prevent
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Invite to alum:join me at Blue Spruce.. by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 04:17 PM

Yup. You and all your fake sources and lies. Have fun at Blue Spruce. Back to ignore.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Invite to alum:join me at Blue Spruce.. by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21I like truths and facts whereas you like to manufacture BS. That's where we are different. If having actual knowledge of KU football makes me a nerd, so be it. I'm still disappointed with schmuck34 for being a no show
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: 4K TVs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 04:12 PM

Only as good as the source material. True 4k broadcast everywhere wont happen for several more yrs. I got a 65 inch 4k LG and yes the upscaled 4k simulated picture is nice and clear. I also have a 1080p 120 inch front projector. If I really ever get
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Invite to alum:join me at Blue Spruce.. by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

I like truths and facts whereas you like to manufacture BS and get attention. That's where we are different. If having actual knowledge of KU football rather than making things up makes me a nerd, so be it. I'm still disappointed with schmuck34 fo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Invite to alum:join me at Blue Spruce.. by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Now thems be fightin words, boys!! LOL
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 04:07 PM

You have that God given right to remain silent. Maybe you should exercise that right from time to time when you don't know what you're talking about.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21247 says he's unrated. Are we using 247 as our source or not? I think I do need some homework assignments to keep up with the smart guys.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Clones by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 03:58 PM

Our recent gambles include hiring a failed head coach at a powerhouse (35-27 at ND) with no motivation, a WR coach (0-0 in college), and a small school coach with one winning season (20-30 overall). Even though Allen had success at Northern Iowa, he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Invite to alum:join me at Blue Spruce.. by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

Dgless- the poster was not you and I would be surprised if either you or kman was hostile in person to me. We spar b/c you like nerd level and I am big pic oriented on KU FB. Nothing wrong with that. Daily postings medal is yours all alone.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 03:48 PM

247 says he's unrated. Are we using 247 as our source or not?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:35 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Yeah, it describes the 247 COMPOSITE rating, so that doesn't help you much. Any other manufactured crap to support your faulty claims? Sure a 3 Star Juco can pull KU up 10-12 numbers in the ranking? Nope
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Clones by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 03:24 PM

I have nothing but respect for the Clones...no matter how bad they are, their fans turn out for EVERY game. I guess my only gripe is why the fu(k can't we have any success since the last legit coach was fired? And why do our gambles on the young, unk
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Clones by INation @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

No, not a buzzsaw, we are just that bad!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Clones by John_Brown @ Yesterday at 02:47 PM

Go on the road and beat Tech. Dam, big showdown next week in Ames w/ the Horned Frogs. Maybe the end of the Big12's hopes. Sucks. Perhaps we just ran into a buzzsaw last weekend. Not that I have any illusions, but maybe we can regroup and play some t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Watched a bit of Ark St-Louisiana last by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 02:37 PM

Ditto and Ditto Lack of imagination and/or concern is the reason why I said it would a stretch for KU. The athletic administration seems to lacking both. AD and administration that can't put their thumbs together= FAIL
Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >