Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by AlOerter @ 09/17/18 06:28 PM

Would love to see the Hawks scratch out a victory against the Bears. Don't care if it's 2 points or 20 as long as it's a W.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Smilin' in Heaven by AlOerter @ 09/17/18 06:24 PM

John Brown was a great part of this board and true blue KU. He will be missed.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by moose1 @ 09/17/18 05:18 PM

Good stuff. Competition is getting tougher. More importantly let's see how KU does without a bunch of turnovers. They are great, but even with a good defense they just do not come at this rate. Things have a tendency to average out. That said if
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by KUCO_VOC @ 09/17/18 04:56 PM

First real challenge coming up. If we keep H Defense from screwing up late in the game, a chance to hang close. Baylor to win, but due to more experienced coaching and that QB.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by pizzanbeer @ 09/17/18 04:34 PM

CMU QB and Rutgers QB had little experience and it was easy to pick off their passes. Baylor QB Brewer is a soph and has some experience. He will be more of a challenge.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: If KU Wins A Couple More Games... by chiknbut @ 09/17/18 04:30 PM

The only way Beaty is retained is if KU wins 6 games and goes to a bowl. He would then be considered one of the hot coaching prospects in the country. In other words, no chance he's back.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 04:11 PM

Now sitting at #15 D in the nation after the Rutgers game. Some more numbers to take a gander at. KU's current national rank(conf. rank) and (stat) #1(#1) Defensive TD's (3) #1(#1) Turnover margin (+4.00/game) #1(#1) Turnovers gained (+13.00) #1(#
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by INation @ 09/17/18 03:59 PM

I'm confident KU can now beat horrible teams, Now I hope KU can show they can beat bad teams like Baylor.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by PHOGUSHER @ 09/17/18 02:45 PM

Hook meet fish. You're easy son...if you were'nt paranoid you would'nt have even responded...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What is Going on Here by 58hawk @ 09/17/18 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: used_carsI havent gotten to see the games but I listen and follow online. Does it look like O line splits are wider than in the past? Ah...I noticed that too. Haven't seen that since Mangino era.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see...... by mirkin @ 09/17/18 01:32 PM

And now I'm feeling more comfortable here since Gush labeled me as gay. Takes one to know one, eh?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by Vega @ 09/17/18 01:10 PM

Lulz
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see...... by parkhawk3319 @ 09/17/18 11:31 AM

Anyone who loves DC is always welcome here.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I havent been in few years by parkhawk3319 @ 09/17/18 11:30 AM

If you want to read copperhead's rants these days you have to be facebook friends with him. They don't filter his filthy language on facebook so he is better on there anyway.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What is Going on Here by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1How does a KU team that has been SO bad over the last couple of years AND loses to Nichols go on to dominate CMU and Rutgers? Is KU that good or those teams that bad.By having more upperclassmen, a lot more legit D-1 depth
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: jayhawkfan0710A three game winning streak? Any chance this can happen?Yes, there's a chance. No guarantee, but definitely a legit chance IMO. Baylor is vulnerable and had troubles with Duke's D. I think our D is better than D
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1To me it seems like Beaty's attitude has changed a little. I think it has and as you noted, his coach speak is quite a bit different now than it has been the past 3 years.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Smilin' in Heaven by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 01:47 AM

Very sorry to hear that news and my condolences to you and your family. He was definitely one of the best posters on this board and will be greatly missed. Unique in both his style and perspective. Not gonna be quite the same without him here. Man,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Josh2408 @ 09/16/18 09:37 PM

If we can just be competitive and it not be a blowout that will be progress to me even if we lose the rest of the year, no blowouts would be a big sign of change
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Looking For Parking Pass Okie State 9/29 by Sherron4life @ 09/16/18 09:17 PM

If anyone has a parking pass for sale in one of the main lots let me know. Have some buddies coming back for homecoming and want to show them a good time with an actual tailgate.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by PHOGUSHER @ 09/16/18 09:06 PM

I dont care about a place that no longer exists...oh my how can that be...Many moons ago I predicted that site would get worse and worse and eventually fail basically due to the middle school bully mentality and Vega's paranoia. Seem like I was somew
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Smilin' in Heaven by Kirk @ 09/16/18 08:28 PM

I’m so sorry to hear this. But thank you for posting. God bless your family. John Brown was a real lover of KU football, and he was as great an advocate as I’ve ever heard for what makes game day on the hill an experience that is second to none.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by appyhawk @ 09/16/18 07:11 PM

If I could give one piece of advice to our new AD, it would be "If and when you make a coaching change, make it contingent on keeping one Mr Hull prominently on our staff".
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by appyhawk @ 09/16/18 07:07 PM

Seriously stepping up in class from here on out. But it's a little easier with the taste of winning fresh in your mouth. Baylor may be the best chance remaining on our schedule for W #3. But they are definitely a world different that our last 2 oppon
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What is Going on Here by appyhawk @ 09/16/18 07:02 PM

Empty stands at Baylor would make it more like a home game for our guys! Last year BAylor speed was way too much for us. It'll be interesting to see how we adapt to them this year.
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >