Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by beenahawk @ 12/11/17 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: beenahawkI find it a touch ironic that the 2018 KU Football recruiting thread is now consumed by PEARL HARBOR analogies. It is indeed fitting I suppose.....is Zenger Sec Stimson, Girod "FDR&qu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting by beenahawk @ 12/11/17 04:38 PM

Originally Posted By: jayhawk_4_life2 I am not sure how much goes into a recruit decision and I am not at liberty to argue either side but as a KU fan I would like to thank you for the 40 years plus of support. I am sorry you don't feel "repai
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by tmcats @ 12/11/17 04:36 PM

poor ole kman plays the role of weber fan(s) at k-state.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by beenahawk @ 12/11/17 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: tmcatssome karma here as kman chided me earlier in the year with, 'how's recruiting going?" lol kman. how is it? Still about 25 spots better than ksuck according
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ 12/11/17 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: EstebanBugattiKman probably drank himself into a coma after Jason backed out. Or his head is literally stuck up Beaty's ass right now. I say this with all sincerity. FUC|K OFF YOU DOUCHEBAG! W
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Projected KU lineup by Maximus @ 12/11/17 03:19 PM

To remember the good years of dominance.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by imzcount @ 12/11/17 03:14 PM

So Billy is not sitting with the team during games now? I wouldn't blame him one darn bit if'n he picked up his marbles and went to Europe with the Ball bros. Why waste his frickin' time. He want's to play bball not sit around and wait for some st
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ 12/11/17 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: pizzanbeerOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueThis is an EXTREMELY BIG DAY for KU football recruiting!!!!!! These guys aren't just really really good, but they're game changers too.(....etc.) Man, I'm
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by imzcount @ 12/11/17 03:07 PM

Whenever I see Vitale or Walton in the broadcast booth, I just mute it, they are too annoying. I don't need them to tell me how the game is going.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by tmcats @ 12/11/17 02:40 PM

yes, i imagine his ucla education included a lot of that as well.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 12/11/17 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: jhawkblueOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: pizzanbeerIs it party time yet? Good grief. It'd be like if you went picnicking on Oahu on Feb. 5, 1941 saying it was a gorgeous plac
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting by jayhawk_4_life2 @ 12/11/17 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: Yardbirdbob It is like some of you are trying to absolutely kill the program. That is the most ridiculously redundant sentence I have ever read.How in the world can anyone kill something alread
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 12/11/17 02:02 PM

I haven’t even looked but 8 is too high for Kentucky right now. About 15 in my opinion. You never answered from other post. Would you rather have Roy’s 3 NC 5 FF and 8 Conference titles or Self’s 1 NC 2 FF and 13 Big 12? In the time frame s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Projected KU lineup by Maximus @ 12/11/17 02:02 PM

C- Azubuike Udoka 7-0 F- Billy Preston 6-10 F- Lagerald Vick 6-5 G- Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk 6-8 G- Devonte Graham Bench F-Mitch Lightfoot 6-8 F- Sam Cunliffe 6-6 G- Marus Garrett 6-5 Injury Reserved- Malik Newman Viki Odintcova
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by Maximus @ 12/11/17 01:49 PM

Adjective after adjective then more adjective demonstrating that UCLA education. eva padlock
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Cunliffe. by Maximus @ 12/11/17 01:46 PM

Will Sam Cunliffe take over for Malik Newman on Sat, Dec. 16, 2017? Raquel Welch
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by PHOGUSHER @ 12/11/17 01:39 PM

I kinda enjoy his antics. And you are the one calm voice of sense on the dot net meltdown thread...imagine that. Now after stating all of that....GTFO....tia...lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by jayhawk_4_life2 @ 12/11/17 01:36 PM

Besides the fact that we should every person working at KU and burn them at the stake.. and the fact that every recruit sucks or they decided not to go to KU cuz they are warlocks or witches (remember burned at the stake)..Is there any other news??
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by tmcats @ 12/11/17 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: tmcatssome karma here as kman chided me earlier in the year with, 'how's recruiting going?" lol kman. how is it? Still about 25 spots better than ksuck according to Rivals, you pig raper.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by tmcats @ 12/11/17 01:31 PM

bill's a reflection of something but i'm not sure just what. perhaps it's california. everything is wonderful. svi is the greatest. the biggest upset in history. the conference of champions. happy birthday. the center of the earth. whatever. he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by dgless21 @ 12/11/17 01:31 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 12/11/17 01:28 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatssome karma here as kman chided me earlier in the year with, 'how's recruiting going?" lol kman. how is it? Still about 25 spots better than ksuck according to Rivals, you pig raper.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: jayhawk_4_life2I understand how we can be upset and I am a Beaty Supporter. I want you to understand. I really like where they are at (if they get a QB that makes great decisions -- I know haven't had one in a long time so yea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by racejudge @ 12/11/17 01:19 PM

Actually the geodetic center of the USA is near Osborne, Kansas...not Ottawa. Just for clarification. Lol
Page 5 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 >