Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 11/12/18 09:07 PM

Caravan updates anyone? I thought I heard a noise outside my window.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterFinally played a little defense the last minute and a half. Where is McCormack? He hurt or coach just don't trust him on defense? Dedric will get it going the 2nd half. How's your announcer voice? Call up ESPN and t
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 09:03 PM

Argentine Hawk is obsessed..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 09:02 PM

Seems that I am still in their feeble minds on tbe crimson.crappy.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by AlOerter @ 11/12/18 09:00 PM

Finally played a little defense the last minute and a half. Where is McCormack? He hurt or coach just don't trust him on defense? Dedric will get it going the 2nd half. How's your announcer voice? Call up ESPN and tell them you want an audition.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 08:59 PM

Lawson looks like he doesnt even want to be there. Color me very unimpressed. Will he be a bigger dissapointment than Selby from several seasons ago. On a sidenote Duke was only up 6 on Army at half the other night. Freshmen will occasionally look li
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by KUHawkhead @ 11/12/18 08:55 PM

Would Venables even return a call for $5million at year? RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by KUHawkhead @ 11/12/18 08:49 PM

The money grab thing pissed me off as well.....I remember going to my first game in 2008, after winning the Orange Bowl. Tons of basketball only fans showing up (with better seats than we had), and sitting on their hands. First third down on defense
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 08:36 PM

Where do they find these clown announcers. Of course Fran hates KU and pulls for the other team but his partner cant even get the players names right. Called Dedrick ..Rodrick or something like that...and damm how did Lawson rate first team AA...he s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by AlOerter @ 11/12/18 08:35 PM

Vick single-handedly keeping us in the game.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by AlOerter @ 11/12/18 08:26 PM

You got that right. I got your back. Our perimeter defense sucks so far.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 08:25 PM

Terrible start. Can someone tell me why Grimes aint playing. Self with goofy lineups will lose him a few games...We arent a top 10 team right now.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 07:59 PM

Good job. I was about to create a gameday thread. But I shouldnt have to do everything...amirite.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Game Day vs Vermont by AlOerter @ 11/12/18 07:51 PM

This will give us another look at the young uns.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by AlOerter @ 11/12/18 07:47 PM

Graham sounds interesting. http://www2.kusports.com/news/2018/nov/12/report-ku-interested-former-arizona-state-football/ It sounds like Miles may have spit the bit. Canceled flight to Baton Rouge and now this report. Graham has a decent resume.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 07:27 PM

Yes...I know who she is....but she likes the gigantic chocolate cawk. And I dont measure up...wrong pigment also...But her tits are amazing...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 07:23 PM

Who is Tiny? Snow here will freeze overnight...single digit wind chill in the a.m....And really you dont think anybody on the crimson.crappy are aholes. You are far too kind. Actually I think only 3 are kind of...I know it's because they are scared
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by Kirk @ 11/12/18 06:19 PM

Yeah, but the price hike happened overnight, in a blunt money grab. It didn’t feel very nice to people who had supported the program through the last lean Ted years (and way before that.) Buuuut none of this was my point. This ain’t the b-ball b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by moose1 @ 11/12/18 06:00 PM

I get the one and done thing, and the longer it is around the more aggravated I get with it. I don't get the Williams fund issue though. If roles were reversed and the football program was a perennial top 5 program, and basketball was at the bottom
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. by KUCO_VOC @ 11/12/18 05:33 PM

Snow in Denver melting fast, so back to normal dry weather that Tiny can say isn’t climate change...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. by KUCO_VOC @ 11/12/18 05:29 PM

1. KC to win out over anyone who makes it. Former fan before in 1970’s when Hank Stram coached a win. 2. Winning means working to keep it. I would work for myself nobody else. My background is in finance so I would enjoy doing the job of caretake
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs Vermont by Maximus @ 11/12/18 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERThats 10....good job boys and girls... Name is Denise Milani for the 10, a American-Czech model. I came, I saw, I came.” ~ Julius Caesar on Boobs Boobs, sometimes called Weapons of Mass Erection, are the largest f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SHOE MONEY by KUHawkhead @ 11/12/18 04:00 PM

Screw that....let's go JUMPMAN! RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by KUHawkhead @ 11/12/18 03:59 PM

The NT guy reminds me too much of Herpe Derp Gill. Hasn't proven anything, just listed as "a good coach", for no reason. I think Gill is a PERFECT fit at a zombie institution where he is at now, that doesn't allow free thought, and everyon
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by Kirk @ 11/12/18 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCBlue haired folks couldn't sustain the Kansas bbl program. That's a fact of life. If you love the sustained program like I do (fan), you understand why you can't stay ahead of just DePaul Uni and win games. Yes, and
Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >