Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ 07/17/18 08:54 AM

How a GM trades. Signs Chapman at the end of the year Dayton and Glass do not have the ability to do these moves.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi by PHOGUSHER @ 07/17/18 08:53 AM

Svi still playing great. He had 31 pts shooting60% from the field in the Lakers semifinal summer league game vs Cleveland last night. He is definitely going to make the Lakers regular season roster....good deal. On a side note Billy Preston had 10 pt
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 08:24 AM

Sean Hannity applied salve to the wounds; said Trump was very strong in his condemnation of Hillary, US Military and the FBI.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 08:19 AM

The closest conference race in a decade and a half of dominance as King Dean runs roughshod through the conference, becomes lottery pick and NBA rookie of the year. Razzle Dazzle Undertaker ends up as National COY. Or as you said, maybe the Cats just
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by beenahawk @ 07/17/18 08:10 AM

DB has the bad luck or knack for having more kids fall than any coach I can recall...at least those with career enders.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 08:03 AM

"You were very strong at the end of that press conference," Hannity said in Trump's first interview following the press conference. "You said: "Where are the servers? What about what Peter Strzok says? Where are the 33,000 emails?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by Defixione @ 07/17/18 07:54 AM

kompromat
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by 58hawk @ 07/16/18 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsyour sloppy attempt at sarcasm was enlightening only for how poor the attempt. the games between these schools this coming season should be excellent, perhaps epic if state can pull it off behind a small-town kansas young
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by 58hawk @ 07/16/18 09:57 PM

Originally Posted By: vmlbDo all teams lose players due to injuries that are career ending? Seems like every year we lose multiple players. That question could be better addressed by KUCO.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Lost players by vmlb @ 07/16/18 09:49 PM

Do all teams lose players due to injuries that are career ending? Seems like every year we lose multiple players.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by tmcats @ 07/16/18 09:05 PM

your sloppy attempt at sarcasm was enlightening only for how poor the attempt. the games between these schools this coming season should be excellent, perhaps epic if state can pull it off behind a small-town kansas youngster and end the conference'
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Trump sucks off Putin but... by KUCO_VOC @ 07/16/18 06:20 PM

his deplorables are ready to wave the red flag on top of their outhouses. "Be a man", count, and come out of hiding. Yer lovin' this 'cause you hate America and what it stands for.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: you gotta love the Brits by KUCO_VOC @ 07/16/18 05:40 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountAh, the Brits have come a long way since Churchill. YOU been busy sucking off Putin today?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals are very smart, but by KUCO_VOC @ 07/16/18 05:38 PM

At least libs don’t suck off Putin teat today. Imycount does, all night long.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: If there is one thing American TV has by parkhawk3319 @ 07/16/18 04:59 PM

I think that is a Scottish term, the other is an original Japhism. I trademarked it, be looking for the t-shirts soon.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by parkhawk3319 @ 07/16/18 04:54 PM

Mr. Putin, Tear down this..... sorry Vlad, I was just kiddin around, do what you want. I think we can safely say the Trump administration is a continuation of the leadership of Reagan.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts just an AAC player by parkhawk3319 @ 07/16/18 03:09 PM

I think we have to go with the facts and history here. Dedric “just an AAC player” Lawson has no business being in the conversation with a kid like King Dean. Wade grew up battling and proving himself on the legendary playgrounds of the mean stre
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals are very smart, but by imzcount @ 07/16/18 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Originally Posted By: kellyfenton Calling you ignorant is sorta pointless, kinda like actually answering the question, When was the War of 1812 fought. 1814 LOL
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by DCHawk1 @ 07/16/18 02:15 PM

Yes.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by parkhawk3319 @ 07/16/18 01:57 PM

He shouldn't be trusted to meet in private. He thinks he is meeting with the equivalent of one of his NY mobster friends. But in the end, we can declare this the greatest and most successful trip to Europe ever by a Republican President I think, ag
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by DCHawk1 @ 07/16/18 01:52 PM

He shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals are very smart, but by DCHawk1 @ 07/16/18 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton Calling you ignorant is sorta pointless, kinda like actually answering the question, When was the War of 1812 fought. 1814
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by parkhawk3319 @ 07/16/18 01:42 PM

Vlad's dream date with the boy with the pouty lips.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals are very smart, but by kellyfenton @ 07/16/18 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountCalling me ignorant must be a form of catharsis for you As perhaps actually being ignorant is for you! Calling you ignorant is sorta pointless, kinda like actually answering the question, When was the War of 1812 f
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Liberals are very smart, but by imzcount @ 07/16/18 01:16 PM

Calling me ignorant must be a form of catharsis for you. I suppose by doing so this gives you a sense of power in justifying your political views. Go ahead if you feel the need to puff yourself up in order to look strong. Trump 2020! LOL
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >