Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by Kman_blue @ 02/20/18 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Just curious if the first post was true? He's still in the program and enrolled on track to graduate in May from what I hear. Also hear there's a very small chance of him ever playing a down for KU for various reaso
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by imzcount @ 02/20/18 01:42 PM

No thanks, I’m good.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by Topcitykid10 @ 02/20/18 01:34 PM

Just curious if the first post was true?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by tmcats @ 02/20/18 01:27 PM

i don't believe there's much of a debate here, nor that tigers care very much anymore.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by parkhawk3319 @ 02/20/18 01:02 PM

If you want investment advice, sign up for Trump University. I hear they will demonstrate how to make money off the little people.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/20/18 12:47 PM

Yeah, Jim and I were good buddies. He just didn't win enough games. But he did invent a great game.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by PHOGUSHER @ 02/20/18 12:27 PM

Dang you as old as the dirt that you farm...oh well thanks for being a loyal fan since the Naismith days....lol.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 02/20/18 12:14 PM

Hot Dog Turtle https://pulptastic.com/love-snacks-baby-loooove-snacks/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/20/18 12:01 PM

Looks like the game is finally slowing down for De Sousa
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/20/18 11:57 AM

Winding down my 66th season, I guess I'm a veteran of some kind, cagey or not. There's been a lot of ups and some downs. I've found that after every downer the sun always comes up the next morning and I can look forward to the next game even if it mi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Jason Bennett is back!!! by Maximus @ 02/20/18 11:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Geezer"Dates fat chicks" isn't really that cool. Agree! Catherina Scalia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcgO6fd28x8
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Jason Bennett is back!!! by Maximus @ 02/20/18 11:48 AM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Bennett_(basketball) #6 https://n.rivals.com/position_rankings/basketball/2006/C
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by PHOGUSHER @ 02/20/18 11:47 AM

Gusher rules...Jman drools. I was wrong on the minutes Silvio would get....he got more and did something with them.....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KANSAS-OKLAHOMA BETTING LINE by Jman1 @ 02/20/18 11:45 AM

Wow. Never saw that one coming. I missed every single one of my props and the line and the O/U. Glad I didn't throw anything down on it. De Sousa comes out and plays all-conference style hoops, and even Cunliffe got in there to get his sneakers b
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by PHOGUSHER @ 02/20/18 11:44 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKI'm a cagey veteran dude. I don't let myself get too high. I don't let myself get too low. You just a sorry sucka in a hole. Hey cagey..when was the last time you spent the money to go to a game at AFH. I have been t
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by KUCO_VOC @ 02/20/18 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKIt is February 20th. We pretty much are what we are for this season. Care to revise that statement? De Souza, Lightfoot and
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by MICHHAWK @ 02/20/18 11:29 AM

I'm a cagey veteran dude. I don't let myself get too high. I don't let myself get too low.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/20/18 11:24 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKIt is February 20th. We pretty much are what we are for this season. Care to revise that statement? De Souza, Lightfoot and Dok are still works in progress.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by beenahawk @ 02/20/18 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI sincerely doubt the spring game will be a winner for Kansas. I agree, Beaty's losing streak will hit an even dozen....as the team "plays with itself"!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by MICHHAWK @ 02/20/18 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKIt is February 20th. We pretty much are what we are for this season. Care to revise that statement? De Souza, Lightfoot and Dok are still works in progress. See OK game replay if you dou
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by KUCO_VOC @ 02/20/18 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKThose of us that have been paying attention all season know KANSAS is not a #1 seed. My eye test says we fall somewhere in the 3-4 seed range. We are a round of 32, maybe round of 16 team this season. No further. If
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by Maximus @ 02/20/18 09:20 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by Maximus @ 02/20/18 09:20 AM

Silvio De Sousa stats against Okalhoma: In 13 min, 10 points and 6 rebounds! Good job bench warmer! NBA first round ticket stub is in the future to come. Buffy Tyler
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by KUCO_VOC @ 02/20/18 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKIt is February 20th. We pretty much are what we are for this season. Care to revise that statement? De Souza, Lightfoot and Dok are still works in progress. See OK game replay if you doubt.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 02/20/18 09:08 AM

Page 5 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 >