Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 11:20 AM

Originally Posted By: MNJhawkI work at Camping world stadium in Orlando. 3 years ago the lower level (~50,000 bleacher seats) were completely torn down and rebuilt with 40,000 chair-back seats, split between 2 levels, 2 indoor clubs, new field, and s
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcats... ku is doing a demolish plan that may compensate for that from a cost standpoint. look forward to seeing the renderings. You do realize this is NOT an animal rendering facilities being built?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by MNJhawk @ 06/22/17 11:13 AM

I work at Camping world stadium in Orlando. 3 years ago the lower level (~50,000 bleacher seats) were completely torn down and rebuilt with 40,000 chair-back seats, split between 2 levels, 2 indoor clubs, new field, and suite/ press box renovations-
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by tmcats @ 06/22/17 11:03 AM

i've been to cal. actually, we lived our there for a time. the stadiums are a lot alike. cal did have to do earthquake stuff that ran their costs up. but ku is doing a demolish plan that may compensate for that from a cost standpoint. look forwa
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 10:35 AM

We currently use Anschutz Pavillion for our indoor practices. It doubles as the indoor track facility (if memory serves). It just isn't in an ideal location to the rest of the football facilities. No idea why Cal is relevant to KU's upcoming renov
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by tmcats @ 06/22/17 10:28 AM

potential there for a fine stadium but can't see $300 million getting it with the indoor facility add on. below is cal's $320 million in-progress renovation. ku doesn't have an indoor now?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 10:27 AM

It can't be done by filling in my favorite pond in the whole world.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ 06/22/17 09:57 AM

Pierre has an interesting path. Flipped from Miami to UNC and was not admitted. Then he committed to Syracuse and did not meet NCAA requirements. I bet his academic credentials are dialed in by now.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 09:32 AM

It's interesting that 247 has him committing to Syracuse out of HS. http://247sports.com/Recruitment/James-Pierre-37970/RecruitInterests Nice pickup based on his offers. Good size for a safety. The competition next to Lee still hasn't been solidi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Hot_Toddy @ 06/22/17 09:20 AM

I'm not sure on his scholarship status but this kid just arrived on campus. He originally signed with North Carolina out of high school - Class of 2016. James Pierre - Safety Considered one of the top 100 players in the state of Florida and the No
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by bigdogjac @ 06/22/17 08:58 AM

Fantastic recruit coaching staff. Keep them coming.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerNeat Deal alert in the 314 area code which is probably Nick Williams, OT, 6'8", 260. Yep. Reported by Phog.net and Slant last night. Curious how Missouri feels about their in-state recruiting right now. Stron
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by JimWest @ 06/22/17 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueEdited to add that the 1st thing they're doing before any of the actual stadium work is the new indoor facility. Hearing it's going to be built near the stadium though not sure of the exact spot. They're filling in Po
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 07:23 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkCan we just end this stupid thread. Its clear that the Kook wants attention so move on. Close to 2,000 views. Shut it down, mods. Please I have a lot of follo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by Kman_blue @ 06/22/17 04:48 AM

I've heard they've gotten commitments for about 1/2 the cost already. Also, Zenger said the current plans won't be finalized for another 3 weeks or so. I believe this is in part do to potential final input from some other top tier type donors. If t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ 06/21/17 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerAaron Brule just backed out of his commitment on twitter. His twitter comments leading up to that mentioned his upcoming visits to Georgia and Texas so this was not a surprise. I am glad he made this decision now so
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ 06/21/17 10:14 PM

Neat Deal alert in the 314 area code which is probably Nick Williams, OT, 6'8", 260.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" by 58hawk @ 06/21/17 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkCan we just end this stupid thread. Its clear that the Kook wants attention so move on. Close to 2,000 views. Shut it down, mods. Please Interesting comment when you are the originator of th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/21/17 09:14 PM

My understanding was that only $25k+ donors have even gotten close to seeing those plans. The indoor practice addition was interesting to read as well.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by pizzanbeer @ 06/21/17 09:00 PM

Does he have the financing in place to build it?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ 06/21/17 08:54 PM

Aaron Brule just backed out of his commitment on twitter. His twitter comments leading up to that mentioned his upcoming visits to Georgia and Texas so this was not a surprise. I am glad he made this decision now so the coaches have plenty of time
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by John_Brown @ 06/21/17 08:42 PM

Okay, all you inside guys need to go ahead and spill your guts. If you want to be known as a true 'Insider', we need the drawings on this board afore September fergawdsakes. WTH is Zenger's problem. Go to JoCo, release drawings. Dam simple. Why make
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/21/17 08:31 PM

$300M renovation announcement from Papa John in KC this evening. http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/jun/21/zenger-announces-plans-300-million-renovation-memo/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" by dgless21 @ 06/21/17 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkCan we just end this stupid thread. Its clear that the Kook wants attention so move on. Close to 2,000 views. Shut it down, mods. Please I have a lot of followers and disciples that read m
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" by dgless21 @ 06/21/17 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: dgless21This is why I was asking for your numbers and not believing your math. I don't have any idea what numbers you used in your calculation. With radio & tv revenue, camps, 401K & golden
Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >