Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by casey @ 12/11/17 07:53 PM

Bruh, his left hand is clearly throwing three fingers up for the "One Team, One Chant, One Win!" gang.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ 12/11/17 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: jayhawk_4_life2I understand how we can be upset and I am a Beaty Supporter. I want you to understand. I really like where they are at (if they get a QB that makes great decisions -- I know haven't had one in a long time so yea
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 07:07 PM

Tell me, which gang are those signs associated with? Crips? Bloods? MS13? Barrio 18? Mongols? or ...?? I can tell, you know all about gangs and their signs! LOL
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ 12/11/17 06:57 PM

And they are the idiots that accept that because we haven't accomplished the other. Some local yokel fools rather Bill beating Carolina 3 straight than have the titles. I call it Midwest Mediocrity...if you haven't done better you put what you have a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiYou think I'm joking but I'm not. You're just a dumb little cu\nt Why don't you go into some dumber than sh|it soliloquy about how I'm somehow responsible for A)knowing that and B)contributing to it happening now?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: EstebanBugattiWhat does Beaty's ass taste like? I don't know, but probably not near as bad as your sister's cooch. Punkbi|tch Since my sister has been dead fo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: bigdogjacIts been awhile since I have laughed this hard Kman Glad I could help!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:36 PM

Originally Posted By: jayhawk_4_life2Besides the fact that we should every person working at KU and burn them at the stake.. and the fact that every recruit sucks or they decided not to go to KU cuz they are warlocks or witches (remember burned at th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 12/11/17 06:36 PM

I agee with you. Easily the championships and FF You would be surprised, well, maybe not that some say the streak is better.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:27 PM

gang signs!! ROFLMAO!! You wouldn't know a gang sign if it bit you in the ass. hahahahaha oh man.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by bigdogjac @ 12/11/17 06:25 PM

Its been awhile since I have laughed this hard Kman
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:22 PM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiWhat does Beaty's ass taste like? I don't know, but probably not near as bad as your sister's cooch. Punkbi|tch
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerHa ha, Kman is grumpy today. I was not jumping around and high 5-ing everyone about the verbal commitments then and I am not pissed and down about the de-commitments now. It is all fools gold until Dec 20th. Here is
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by casey @ 12/11/17 06:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueLooky you 2 quick to step in and defend the pig raper. How far up old ball's ass do both you have your heads?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by casey @ 12/11/17 06:11 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueI could tell you what I really think and what I've recently heard about the NOLA recruits, including Jason, but I don't see any point to it. What did your insider contacts think of that embarrassing Twitter picture of
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:08 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueThere were plenty of people warning war with Japan was coming ever since the late 1930's and several were even saying Hawaii was vulnerable to a possible attack. Doesn't matter that the Jap
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 06:04 PM

I could tell you what I really think and what I've recently heard about the NOLA recruits, including Jason, but I don't see any point to it.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by Kman_blue @ 12/11/17 05:59 PM

Looky you 2 quick to step in and defend the pig raper. How far up old ball's ass do both you have your heads?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ 12/11/17 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODThat damn Roy Williams has those Tarholes up to #7. Coming off a championship and a FF the year before. He was within seconds of maybe going back to back. Serious question: would you rather have Roy’s 3 National C
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ 12/11/17 05:32 PM

I was wrong. He was on the bench yesterday in gameday sweats. Hopefully playing on Saturday.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Sosinski by KUCO_VOC @ 12/11/17 05:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueHow is this kid still allowed to even be a student at KU!? Send the bum packing! [/] Kman - did you really 100% believe in NOLA? You seem intelligent...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSuck style scheduling. by KUCO_VOC @ 12/11/17 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: kylecof11First of all, there is a rule that if you play 2 1AA teams a year, then only one counts towards bowl eligibility. So you would have to go at least 7-5 and even then your record would basic
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 12/11/17 05:09 PM

He is an NBA talent so he won’t head to Europe. If he left it would be to hire an agent and use the next 4 months to workout and prep for the NBA combine. He’d have all the cash his family may need, although the Compton family appear to be doing
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by KUCO_VOC @ 12/11/17 05:06 PM

Unlike Weis, we are now getting high quality high integrity JUCOS to make sure the next coach is strapped with loser rejects that no P5 D1 program can expect to win with.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting by KUCO_VOC @ 12/11/17 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: YardbirdbobNo, a few negative posts probably do not hurt that bad. But multiple pages of posts, websites, banners flown over the stadium, negative editorials by sports writers, letters to the editor and twitter trollers @recrui
Page 4 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 >