Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 04:37 PM

Long time friend with Sanders family. Sanders Motors on ninth. Keep going?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 04:32 PM

With Nick Williams in and Aaron Brule out (at least for now), we sit at 16th on Rivals team rankings. Mac Copeland, somewhat as expected, has finally got a rating as a two star.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 04:30 PM

Roger Craft furniture-know those guys. Keep me updated on "sources"!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Great? Feel free to share any rumors they've provided to you. They want to know who dgless21 is The way you spill your guts on Bob in KSU land makes me leery to meet up with you. Ya know?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 04:12 PM

Great? Feel free to share any rumors they've provided to you.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 04:05 PM

Oh, Hadl is another last name that comes to my mind. I grew up in Lawrence and worked with many top donor families. Doubt you "know them". We lived on 20th & Mass area. Near Simons main house. My mom was the main nurse at Eldridge H
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 04:03 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Come to Lawrence with some beer money, and I will introduce you to them. If the last names are Simons, Williams and /or Johnson, already friends...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 03:54 PM

Come to Lawrence with some beer money, and I will introduce you to them.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Don't recognize the GSB acronym. Always thought that meant "grow some balls." Hearing from a couple different people around the Lawrence area that a single donor was ponying up a number in the $100M range. I
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 03:10 PM

Don't recognize the GSB acronym. Always thought that meant "grow some balls." Hearing from a couple different people around the Lawrence area that a single donor was ponying up a number in the $100M range.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by JimWest @ 06/22/17 02:29 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Haven't you heard? Timmy used to work for Chevron and took the ferry and blah blah blah Stanford MBA blah blah blah. Yawn. GSB grads don't ride the ferry.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCDon't know. A two word summary of every post you've ever made. Taken out of context. "Don't know about that dgless21". FYP.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by MNJhawk @ 06/22/17 01:52 PM

sorry ill stop now. I am just excited that i figured out how to post pictures.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: dgless21Yawn. Go take a nappy now
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by MNJhawk @ 06/22/17 01:47 PM

there. lower 2 levels built from scratch. 40,000 seats. 207million
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 01:47 PM

Originally Posted By: MNJhawkOriginally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: MNJhawkI work at Camping world stadium in Orlando. 3 years ago the lower level (~50,000 bleacher seats) were completely torn down and rebuilt with 40,000 chair-back seats,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by MNJhawk @ 06/22/17 01:37 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: MNJhawkI work at Camping world stadium in Orlando. 3 years ago the lower level (~50,000 bleacher seats) were completely torn down and rebuilt with 40,000 chair-back seats, split between 2 levels, 2 in
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Yawn.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by tmcats @ 06/22/17 01:02 PM

yep, the sausalito ferry commute was pretty awesome. beat the hell out of the golden gate bus. now, how about staying on point and discussion of your stadium renovation?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCDon't know. A two word summary of every post you've ever made.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ 06/22/17 12:23 PM

Haven't you heard? Timmy used to work for Chevron and took the ferry and blah blah blah Stanford MBA blah blah blah. Yawn.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by JimWest @ 06/22/17 12:09 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsi've been to cal. actually, we lived our there for a time. the stadiums are a lot alike. cal did have to do earthquake stuff that ran their costs up. but ku is doing a demolish plan that may compensate for that from a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/17 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCThinking the emphasis on line guys is a sign of potential success. wait a minute-I thought you didn't like anything about Beaty? He doesn't. He credits Craig Boh
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by tmcats @ 06/22/17 11:39 AM

Originally Posted By: MNJhawkI work at Camping world stadium in Orlando. 3 years ago the lower level (~50,000 bleacher seats) were completely torn down and rebuilt with 40,000 chair-back seats, split between 2 levels, 2 indoor clubs, new field, and s
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by bigdogjac @ 06/22/17 11:36 AM

In reading this I was first wondering if he had ever played for anybody. Looks like he will have 5 to play 4?
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >