Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by PHOGUSHER @ 02/17/19 09:21 AM

Its behind the Quik Trip dumasss...try to get it right. And heck Ky...our forum posters are too cowardly to meet each other..no way will they get together with you...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by KUCO_VOC @ 02/17/19 09:17 AM

That's ok if you don't want to "meet up y'all". So, do you have lodging in mind? The Little Sambo's restaurant at 9th & Iowa is now closed, so your bisquits and grits are out. KFC greasy spoon on 24th & Iowa on the curve going ou
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/16/19 10:33 PM

I’m hoping to make a game next season. I wouldn’t care to meet a few of y’all. I’d have to fly in and stick around a day or 2 and head back. I’d like to see some of the history and eat some good BBQ.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Going to my first game at AFH by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 10:23 PM

since non con. Got 2 GA tic vs da purps for 155 each. Taking my brother. I know the trick..zip in from the south side with the security people and handicaps. Run to I to the section on the northwest side of the arena. Its about even with the freethro
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 09:32 PM

No...but you probably called them out more than I did if that is possible. I think they have righted the ship and its mainly because Vick is gone...they win 3.5 games since he has left. Team mates are smiling...huddling and playing team ball since he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ 02/16/19 08:14 PM

That is some good news. It should help Miles build up to 85 quicker and it will save the players some money too.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by AlOerter @ 02/16/19 08:07 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROriginally Posted By: AlOerterHeard David Lawrence on post-game saying people who doubted this team are "fair-weather fans". I have publicly doubted them on this forum and I want to respond to that. I don't
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterHeard David Lawrence on post-game saying people who doubted this team are "fair-weather fans". I have publicly doubted them on this forum and I want to respond to that. I don't presume to speak for anyone but
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 07:56 PM

Dum dum 58...Bill is going to play the same 5 he started today against TTech...with a side of KJ and Mitch...Garrett will be rusty and shouldnt see the floor. I would think you local yokels woukd know more about basketball than you do...but you dont.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by AlOerter @ 02/16/19 07:54 PM

Heard David Lawrence on post-game saying people who doubted this team are "fair-weather fans". I have publicly doubted them on this forum and I want to respond to that. I don't presume to speak for anyone but myself here. I certainly dou
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ 02/16/19 07:00 PM

" decision to put partisan obstruction ahead of the national interest" has been McConnell's primary game plan for years now. That guy needs one of those fancy python neckties.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: La La Gerald by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 06:57 PM

Yes he has failed...holding KU hostage for his weirdness is one thing. If you are too stupid not to realize we are better without him then God help your dumassss. We are 3.5 and 0 with him gone....can you do simple math...apparently not.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU Big 12 Title streak by PHOGUSHER @ 02/16/19 06:52 PM

Its Squeeaky dumasss...get it right ya toothless fuuukkk...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/16/19 06:17 PM

TT is probably our toughest game left. The good news is that we are staring to come together as a team. Our bench has been much better. Everything's better and we can get much better. We have a week to get ready for TT. Getting Garrett back will help
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by 58hawk @ 02/16/19 06:01 PM

The game at Tech is going to be tough. They seem to have gotten their moxie back. Maybe Garrett will be back for this one?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/16/19 05:42 PM

Stockholm syndrome, or gutless.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS : KU vs Mountainbillies by jhawkpassion @ 02/16/19 05:20 PM

ESPN is the new CBS in sports coverage incompetence. That is all.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Don't Jump Ship Yet by Jayhawk1952 @ 02/16/19 05:19 PM

Refusing to jump ship is looking better and better. KU's destiny is totally in their own hands now. Win out and at least a tie for the conference is guaranteed.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS : KU vs Mountainbillies by AlOerter @ 02/16/19 05:00 PM

Kitties go down at home to the Clones. It is on.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/16/19 04:58 PM

As far as your in state schools, Wichita State has had some good teams but the wife of Gregg Marshall getting ejected for her loud mouth made then one to not care for.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS : KU vs Mountainbillies by AlOerter @ 02/16/19 04:56 PM

KJ looks like he's been practicing his 3's.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Octagon of Gloom by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/16/19 04:55 PM

Can’t finish the deal. Co champs is like kissing your sister. A few years ago we tied with Texas A&M buy they beat us head to head at their place. We still called them the champs.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU Big 12 Title streak by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/16/19 04:45 PM

KSU and Squicky pissing down their legs.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS : KU vs Mountainbillies by AlOerter @ 02/16/19 04:20 PM

KSU and TTU can compete.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS : KU vs Mountainbillies by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/16/19 04:11 PM

WVU sucks. The Big 12 sucks this year outside of KU.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >