Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. by DCHawk1 @ 11/13/18 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERActually that DC pooosie is one guy I cant stand. He is constantly mixing it up with someone on the other site..worse than Plano which I did not think possible..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Kirk @ 11/13/18 09:58 AM

Let me flip that around. How do we know Miles is a real candidate at all? Isn’t it all conjecture based on his previous association with Long? And if the unemployed Miles was always in the works, what’s the holdup? Wouldn’t they want to get on
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by vmlb @ 11/13/18 09:50 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadWould Venables even return a call for $5million at year? RCJHKU! Hell yes he would. He hasn't had a head coaching offer before. I am guessing you could get Venables for 2M. Isn't he ge
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by appyhawk @ 11/13/18 09:18 AM

"Miles seems less realistic each day." Why? Getting all the i's dotted and t's crossed on a complicated numbers game like that one takes time to get done to everyone's satisfaction, not to mention the other considerations.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Kirk @ 11/13/18 08:51 AM

Miles seems less realistic each day. Graham might be good for the program if he can stick around long enough. Part of the job description for a rebuild like this is to “eat sh!t” for a couple years minimum, week after week. Can he do that? Graham
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/13/18 08:45 AM

Lawson definetly does not like his role...it's written all over his face.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Go back by PHOGUSHER @ 11/13/18 08:42 AM

Damn ...so glad I was so wrong...hope he keeps it up. I would be good with 15 and 7-10 bosrds. But Lawson needs to start showing up. Seems his vertical aint so good. gets blocked a lot.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 11/13/18 08:27 AM

Wall Street breakfast sandwich
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 11/13/18 08:25 AM

Wall Street Diner Breakfast is served all day. Service is fast and friendly.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by appyhawk @ 11/13/18 08:21 AM

Exactly what about Graham you guys do not like? Looks to me like he scores as high, or higher, than anyone else on our list. My question about him would be his ability to recruit our region of the country. Other than that he likes like a solid conte
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 11/13/18 08:19 AM

Park Plaza Wallstreet Berlin Mitte: Breakfast at the Park Plaza
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 11/13/18 08:19 AM

Fraud? I heard it was rUsSiANs!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by Maximus @ 11/13/18 08:18 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 11/13/18 06:00 AM

Props to Martha McSally for eschewing the hysterical, irresponsible “ELECTION FRAUD” nonsense of the Scott/Trump/Rubio clan and accepting the will of the people like a patriotic adult. Small gestures of decency from the GOP are greatly appreciate
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Jaycat92 @ 11/13/18 01:12 AM

Yeah, don't like Graham either. I would like someone who can build a defense first (Michigan) and then find offensive pieces to make it all work together. Right now is the time to get things in motion. What I am trying to say is 4th or 5th place
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by Jaycat92 @ 11/13/18 12:36 AM

I think that Lawson is not liking to being 2nd or 3rd option on offense. I am not a big fan of making Dok our main focus on offense either. If he can't dunk it, he ain't makin it............. We have a chemistry issue right now, nothing major, but
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Go back by TheStarhawk @ 11/13/18 12:17 AM

Lagerald did you read our thread? you the man GREAT NIGHT WAHOOO lets keep it up. very proud of him.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 11:37 PM

Win- Parkhawk- 30 pts Place- Starhawk- 20 pts Show- 85hawk. - 10 pts I will do totals after the 3rd game...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Seth Littrell a "top candidate" by Kirk @ 11/12/18 11:04 PM

Ha! I didn’t love the new hue of KU blue mandated by Lew’s branding boys either. Ah, but I need to get with the times. But anyway I’m ready for a football rennaissance!!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by Topcitykid10 @ 11/12/18 11:00 PM

Hard no for Graham for me
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gushers 3 ?'s of the week. by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 10:27 PM

Actually that DC pooosie is one guy I cant stand. He is constantly mixing it up with someone on the other site..worse than Plano which I did not think possible..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: who is your top coaching choices by moose1 @ 11/12/18 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadWould Venables even return a call for $5million at year? RCJHKU! Hell yes he would. He hasn't had a head coaching offer before. I am guessing you could get Venables for 2M.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 10:18 PM

Well I aint buying our #2 ranking. Until Dedric can and hopefully figure things out we dont rate top 5...maybe not top 10. Geeessh I hope that kid aint another Luke Axtell or Selby. We have been dissapointed before with super hyped new guys.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by AlOerter @ 11/12/18 10:00 PM

We will take the W. Vick smoked. Purple Puzzys struggling to score again tonight against Denver. Not buying #12 ranking.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Vermont by PHOGUSHER @ 11/12/18 09:07 PM

Tom Hart is Fran's announcing partner. Bet he is a Misery grad..
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >