Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by used_cars @ 09/18/18 12:03 PM

Now we get to from a kid about god and morality
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by used_cars @ 09/18/18 12:01 PM

Oh god!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by track @ 09/18/18 11:58 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI meant rewrite the entire post. Sounded kinda racist there about black folks FYI——-stating facts regarding the percentage of minority’/black athletes in a professional sport or the percentage of black citizens
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:54 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERGuess pwhitt got another site up already. Good job by him. Wonder if I should try to join. No Vega...probably no problem. Copper?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I havent been in few years by KUCO_VOC @ 09/18/18 11:54 AM

Then the newspaper got sold to a different East Coast family in the meantime. Latest bummer is LJW newspaper online has to be subscribed to in order to read it.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI meant rewrite the entire post. Sounded kinda racist there about black folks I live in north Texas and I know a d 1 kicker
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by KUCO_VOC @ 09/18/18 11:28 AM

I meant rewrite the entire post. Sounded kinda racist there about black folks
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is Glen Mason calling the mizzou game by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:23 AM

Whittemore was Reesing before Reesing but with muscles
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Is Glen Mason calling the mizzou game by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:21 AM

Good eye on my avatar
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Should KU abolish football? by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:18 AM

Pardon my spelling errors
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Should KU abolish football? by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:15 AM

In 1984 you could have made a case for Wisconin dummping football
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What is Going on Here by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadAs long as we have a defense that can disrupt, we have a shot. RCJHKU! That is true. Cant be said better
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I havent been in few years by used_cars @ 09/18/18 11:00 AM

Kind of sad the whole board died. I quit when they started making us fill out a google survey to opine
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Smilin' in Heaven by used_cars @ 09/18/18 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: LeawoodThis is very,very sad news.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by used_cars @ 09/18/18 10:47 AM

Originally Posted By: INationI'm confident KU can now beat horrible teams, Now I hope KU can show they can beat bad teams like Baylor. Originally Posted By: INationI'm confident KU can now beat horrible teams, Now I hope KU can show they can beat ba
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by PHOGUSHER @ 09/18/18 10:46 AM

Guess pwhitt got another site up already. Good job by him. Wonder if I should try to join. No Vega...probably no problem.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by track @ 09/18/18 09:57 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCIf you are suggesting ethnic % quotas, I'm out of here. BTW, Clay Matthews III from the Packers says hello. "...one two as the states with the highest black population." Maybe you should rewrite this... N
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts kansascrimson.com by pwhittemore @ 09/18/18 09:48 AM

I'm going to guess this gets deleted but if you're interested, check out the site: kansascrimson.com
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by KUCO_VOC @ 09/18/18 09:33 AM

If you are suggesting ethnic % quotas, I'm out of here. BTW, Clay Matthews III from the Packers says hello. "...one two as the states with the highest black population." Maybe you should rewrite this...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by track @ 09/18/18 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: Jman1You are partially correct, but like a calculus problem half right is considered wrong. Other than DC,Per capita Louisiana puts more guys in the NFL than ANY OTHER STATE( and that does inclu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1You are partially correct, but like a calculus problem half right is considered wrong. Other than DC,Per capita Louisiana puts more guys in the NFL than ANY OTHER STATE( and that does include Kansas). And DC is really n
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 10:23 PM

I dunno. My guess would be more like 32K to 35K. Still way too many fans disbelieving this is anything more than a fluke right now and I'd imagine not many would have their minds changed enough to attend even if we beat Baylor. Interest in watching
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Good stuff. Competition is getting tougher. More importantly let's see how KU does without a bunch of turnovers. They are great, but even with a good defense they just do not come at this rate. Things have a tendency t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ 09/17/18 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerCMU QB and Rutgers QB had little experience and it was easy to pick off their passes. Baylor QB Brewer is a soph and has some experience. He will be more of a challenge. Yep, mostly correct, though CMU QB is a R
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by INation @ 09/17/18 08:34 PM

If KU did beat Baylor I'd have to imagine 35K-40K would show up for OSU.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >