Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SE MO ST - know yo' foe by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/17 01:39 PM

Originally Posted By: kylecof11SHUT UP How's that for insight? Because that is about the same amount of insight that you bright to the forum on a daily basis. I don't think you heard my question correctly. Let me spell it out for you. D O N' T
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SE MO ST - know yo' foe by dgless21 @ 08/16/17 01:34 PM

He only lost to CW's powerhouse Kansas squad by six in his first year at SEMO. He MUST be good because Weis was an on-field coaching legend.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SE MO ST - know yo' foe by kylecof11 @ 08/16/17 01:17 PM

SHUT UP How's that for insight? Because that is about the same amount of insight that you bright to the forum on a daily basis.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: SE MO ST - know yo' foe by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/17 01:09 PM

Is their HC a better on-field coach than ours? If anyone has insight, let's hear it!!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: no response is a response by imzcount @ 08/16/17 12:19 PM

LOL, I whole heartedly agree. People should have better things to do in their spare time. What a waste.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: no response is a response by MICHHAWK @ 08/16/17 11:29 AM

In Charlottesville you had the #1 ranked group of kooks going up against the #2 ranked group of kooks. It was the kooks national championship. It was Kookstock.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by bigdogjac @ 08/16/17 10:45 AM

+2
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fall Camp by dgless21 @ 08/16/17 10:13 AM

https://kansas.rivals.com/news/notebook-could-armstrong-and-wise-both-play-de- Not overly surprising to read that Wise get reps at DE. While it would seem crazy since Wise was all conference, if J.J. Holmes is as good as expected and DeeIsaac, Hola
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/17 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By: oldalumI like the national anthem. I'd rather ban Jim West. +1
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by dgless21 @ 08/16/17 09:26 AM

You may enjoy the Memorial Day uni's then. Per Joe Dineen, they're doing something new/crazy with the jerseys for that game.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/17 09:24 AM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadLook, I know it's been bleak. I get it. I bought into it. I went away (though I still followed the team and watched every game I could). But the wife and I ran to Lawrence yesterday for a day away from the sand hills,
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by JimWest @ 08/16/17 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: oldalumI like the national anthem. I'd rather ban Jim West. racist
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by oldalum @ 08/15/17 11:27 PM

I like the national anthem. I'd rather ban Jim West.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by vmlb @ 08/15/17 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkHow did we get from KU gear to Colorado? Most threads on this board get "kucoed".
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by KUHawkhead @ 08/15/17 10:21 PM

It's good to see things haven't changed since I was gone! RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by 58hawk @ 08/15/17 10:18 PM

How did we get from KU gear to Colorado?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by KUHawkhead @ 08/15/17 10:17 PM

Bingo JB! Preach it!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by John_Brown @ 08/15/17 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: kylecof11Is being honored during the first game for their incredible season. In addition, Talib and Anthony Collins will be added to the Ring of Honor and Mangino will be inducted into the Kansas A
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by John_Brown @ 08/15/17 08:37 PM

Personally, the worry about the defensive backfield is overblown. They're as talented as last year's group just inexperienced. MikeLee is going to shut down the middle w/ some dental rearrangements. More important is the ability to get pressure up fr
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by KUHawkhead @ 08/15/17 08:23 PM

I am so happy for this. I am working on getting over my hatred for the stupidity that was Lew "Phuck football" Perkins and what he did TO the program. I will be at the cabin in Buena Vista that day, but will look forward to hearing the ch
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lay'trion Jones by pizzanbeer @ 08/15/17 05:39 PM

Originally Posted By: kylecof11Don't think he was asked by reporters about injuries, the media just reported injuries that they saw. Like Evans, the RB, on crutches. I'm sure Beaty wanted to be the first to spill the news on it, but media leaked it o
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by 58hawk @ 08/15/17 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWesthttps://www.yahoo.com/sports/never-mind-...-235224675.html only racists like that drinking song anyway amirite Yea that makes sense...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by dgless21 @ 08/15/17 05:21 PM

I disagree, but you're welcome to bring facts to the table, if you have them. I can tell you that Leavitt was "fired" for allegedly grabbing a kid by the throat and striking him...and he was still able to get a $2.75M settlement because co
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by tmcats @ 08/15/17 04:59 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Mangino wasn't fired. He resigned with a $3M settlement because Perkins didn't have enough for "cause" and would've owed Mangino $6.6M had he "fired" him. even j'hawk fans should be savvy enough to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by dgless21 @ 08/15/17 04:58 PM

I read that last night. Hopefully this time it doesn't run a couple billion over budget.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >