Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by KUCO_VOC @ 07/17/18 05:16 PM

He ain’t no flim flam flip flop politician that misspeaks.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by kellyfenton @ 07/17/18 03:48 PM

Nobody doesn’t have to worry about me not doing no quadruple negatives.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 03:43 PM

As long as everyone stops at triple negatives we have no copyright issues here. A quadruple negative is of course a Japhism and protected by copyright. Stay out of trouble please people, my attorney is watching.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by Defixione @ 07/17/18 03:25 PM

I'm resting assured that his statements are one giant devolutionary step from the Chicago style and Turabian . . .
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by KUCO_VOC @ 07/17/18 03:23 PM

He also misspoke earlier, he was saying there was no "shithole" countries who didn't let their crap people go over any borders.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by kellyfenton @ 07/17/18 02:44 PM

He also announced that he meant to say I DO NOT grab ‘em by the pu$$y and that he should have said that there WASN’T no collusion.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump triple negative makes sense to... by kellyfenton @ 07/17/18 02:30 PM

Oh, just posted on this in the gangsta thread. The cult of course will eat up this explanation without hesitation.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by kellyfenton @ 07/17/18 02:28 PM

Ahh, that makes sense. Trump apparently “misspoke” yesterday. He meant to say he couldn’t see any reason Russia WOULDN’T be responsible for the hacks. What a relief for the GOP which can now go back to rubber stamping Trumpism!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Trump triple negative makes sense to... by KUCO_VOC @ 07/17/18 02:22 PM

no one. But Putin is pretty satisfied by his words. Can he now take over some more new lands?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 01:48 PM

A couple of minutes ago. Wanted you to be the first to know, because your acceptance means a lot to me.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by KUCO_VOC @ 07/17/18 01:22 PM

Starting QB lost in the Spring Game for DB. There's a lot of factors. But one is lack of technique taught by DB crew. It can be a killer.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by DCHawk1 @ 07/17/18 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Great point, this is just some blowhard former reality TV show host doing something outrageous on TV. It's not like he's the President of our country and his words have actual consequences. And who cares if polls sho
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by DCHawk1 @ 07/17/18 01:17 PM

Joisey needs something to calm his nerves. Park?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by tmcats @ 07/17/18 11:58 AM

let me know when you accomplish something in life beyond parody.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by kellyfenton @ 07/17/18 11:57 AM

I think the point is that the fact that a man who behaves dishorably, petulantly, cruelly, ignorantly, traitorously and misogynistically ACTUALLY is a dishonorable, petulant, cruel, ignorant, traitorous ignorant misogynist kinda makes it not that big
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 11:45 AM

Great point, this is just some blowhard former reality TV show host doing something outrageous on TV. It's not like he's the President of our country and his words have actual consequences. And who cares if polls show that Republican voters now belie
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by KUCO_VOC @ 07/17/18 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Originally Posted By: Defixionekompromat Breaking News: Vain and Shallow man says vain and shallow things! (Him, not you, BTW)... Well said, comrade.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump sucks off Putin but... by DCHawk1 @ 07/17/18 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Defixionekompromat Breaking News: Vain and Shallow man says vain and shallow things! (Him, not you, BTW)...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 10:55 AM

if true, the poor soul is surely incarcerated. I can only imagine, but being stuck inside your skull must feel like that sometimes.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by PHOGUSHER @ 07/17/18 10:47 AM

Lol...in Timmays battle of wits with park he basically is coming unarmed and should raise his white flag. But he is the idiot train that keeps trying to climb that hill.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi by PHOGUSHER @ 07/17/18 10:44 AM

No...Newman wont...Preston might make the Cavs. Svi has a fitting style for the NBA.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi by 58hawk @ 07/17/18 09:51 AM

I was hoping to see more out of Newman. He may not make the regular season roster.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: just an AAC player by tmcats @ 07/17/18 09:43 AM

parody, who are you imitating beyond your own loose lobes? if true, the poor soul is surely incarcerated.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: that's gangsta by parkhawk3319 @ 07/17/18 09:33 AM

that time when the French Pres made our pres look like a poosie
Baseball
Jump to new posts Re: Royals Transaction by Maximus @ 07/17/18 09:08 AM

Alan Cockrell , a good candidate for a Royals hitting coach or the next Roals Head Coach. http://web.yesnetwork.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=1233506583
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >