Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football death penalty by Jhawktalk @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

I wonder if KSU and Mizzoops fans pity us or if they just laugh at the embarrassment of it all. I’d bet most don’t care but
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU at TCU -37.5 by casey @ Yesterday at 09:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Bama and Penn State are not losing before the playoff(unless to Ohio St). Georgia looks like they will sweep the SEC. Only potential loss I see is Auburn on the Plains, and even if they do lose, and win the SEC champiions
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football death penalty by vmlb @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

When was the last time Bucky had a losing record???
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football death penalty by vmlb @ Yesterday at 09:37 PM

Sandusky for head coach.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Yesterday at 09:29 PM

Good. Already at like 35%. Emmanuel Moore. Nice soft tackle attempt. Result? TD
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 09:22 PM

We only had 4 players from Texas in last years recruiting class.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Chris Hughes looks like he could compete well in a Div3 setting. D1? Nope
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

I thought we only had walkons playing.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by vmlb @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Frustrating listening to the announcers talk about ISU stud linebacker being from Olathe. Seems we can recruit Lawrence, but not the KC metro.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football death penalty by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

Not at all. I have said we would have been better had WE cancelled football for five years rather than do what we did with Herpe Derp and Chaz Frontbutt. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: PbButOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWhatcha talking about Willis. KU has a whole whopping 3 yds of total offense...impressive. Speaking of Willis, I'd like to give Ryan Willis a try. Cozart?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stop recruiting so many Texas players by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

I agree. Get kids who WANT to play football IN Kansas. Now, I am not naive enough to know that there are not 250 kids knocking on KU's door to come play ball here. But, if you have an actual PRODUCT to sell, even a mediocre one, you can find these di
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts KU football death penalty by Jhawktalk @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

If you think about it we essentially got it and didn’t even have to do anything illegal. The administration simply took it upon themselves the last 8 years to do the exact equivalent.....or am I making an unfair analogy?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 08:54 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21You have that God given right to remain silent. Maybe you should exercise that right from time to time when you don't know what you're talking about. I really cannot believe our recruiting ranking is as good as #72.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by vmlb @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Fire Clint Bowen. Our improved offense (we did get a first down) is keeping us in the game. If it weren't for our QB transfer Peyton (Crist) Bender, this game would be over. Can't wait for next year when the new QB transfer comes in and wins the job.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by PbBut @ Yesterday at 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWhatcha talking about Willis. KU has a whole whopping 3 yds of total offense...impressive. Speaking of Willis, I'd like to give Ryan Willis a try.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Whatcha talking about Willis. KU has a whole whopping 3 yds of total offense...impressive.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by PbBut @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Air Raid??? Since Taylor Martin scored with 5:49 in the 3rd quarter of the Texas Tech game, we have not scored...7+ quarters.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Stop recruiting so many Texas players by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

Year after year, the recruitment of third/fourth string type Texas players increases. And the results tell the story - increasingly weak play. Game after game it is the non-Texas players who appear to play the hardest, make most of the special plays,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

I can't hardly even watch. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

The new stadium will fix everything! (LOL)
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 08:15 PM

It certainly doesn't resemble football...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OMG by jhawkblue @ Yesterday at 08:11 PM

This is Beaty ball
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts OMG by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 08:04 PM

This is horrific
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Clones by PbBut @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadAnd why do our gambles on the young, unknown coaches always turn up busts? That's the truth! We'll see how 34yr old Lincoln Riley does at OU, and we know 35-yr old John Blake was a bust, but OU hired Bob Stoops at 38
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 16 >