Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 01:57 PM

Girod needs to fire Zenger after signing day for recruits and then hire a competent AD. Then the new AD should identify a new head coach and negotiate to hire him ASAP following the same playbook that Washington State AD Bill Moos used to hire Mike
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by casey @ Yesterday at 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: caseyOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform. Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his firs
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Jayhawk TV for Games by zimsjim @ Yesterday at 01:50 PM

I have Uverse and heard that 38 the spot was going to show the games that are on the "Jayhawk TV" that comcast has had in the past. Anyone heard about that or have details?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

I guess you haven't been paying close attention these past couple of weeks. Several posters have gone after me for relaying similar things. I don't really get it, but I think they've seen me as somehow endorsing what's going on or somehow voicing m
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by casey @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

If Beaty gets a 4th year you can assume he will get a 5th, since improvement on this year's fiasco is inevitable no matter who the HC is. If you're going to make a change, it can't be in two years. Negotiations to break up the big 12 will dominate t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyOU announced today Mayfield won't start their next game. Your move Beaty. "won't start" isn't a big deal, so Beaty pressure isn't there to get his players off the field symbolically either. Baker plays 98% of ne
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Too bad Beaty cant recruit in Texas by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

He decommitted before the season began back at the end of July. He was committed to KU from February till the end of July. Would have loved to have been able to hold onto him. You're right about our Texas recruiting right now. We've trailed off qui
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

I thought the attacks and meltdowns were supposed to be on Zenger/Beaty. I never attack a messenger of information like kman. But Girod risks getting the blood on his shoes if he doesn't do it quick. Like in a week.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by casey @ Yesterday at 01:27 PM

OU announced today Mayfield won't start their next game. Your move Beaty.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerGirod and Zenger might be ignoring Beaty's poor performance as head coach but it is being recognized nationally on coaching hot seat lists. On Coacheshotseat.com Beaty ranks #3 behind only Bielema at Arkansas #2 and R
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

The only thing that would give me pause about this spread is how poorly OSU's D has been playing of late. Their season stats may be OK, but from what I've seen of their games the past 3 weeks their D has been bad a lot of times. Quite a bit worse th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004He'll never play another minute in a KU uniform. Another minute? The next minute the kid plays in a KU uniform will be his first minute. Not another. His fir
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkMy point was that they may have CONCEPTUAL plans completed, but unless they actually know the location, there is absolutely no way actual working prints have been completed.Totally agree.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 12:31 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyIt seems highly possible OSU covers this if Beaty sits the Poor Sportsmanship Three for a half or even a quarter. Casey, I don't think if Beaty started the entire Alabama defense we would win the game. Now as far as the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty's qualified apology by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/nov/20/beaty-apologizes-oklahoma-ku-fans-big-12-and-colle/ Beaty failed to apologize for not being a better human being.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 5-Star Silvio De Sousa commits to KU by Maximus @ Yesterday at 12:04 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Beaty's qualified apology by casey @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

To me it basically came off as "I'm sorry my players are so passionate and intense." Is it just me?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Practice facility? by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 11:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: caseyLOL. You're out of your depth here my friend. Walk away from this one. I'm not an architect if that's what you mean. I have been involved with and around a few building projects in my time tho
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

"Kansas’ David Beaty (3-27, third year) Current 2017 record: 1-5 Projected 2017 wins: 1.7 Odds of 1-11: 46% He was a reach of a hire to begin with — his biggest draw was being a successful recruiter at Texas A&M, but that was never goi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

"Earned it"
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coaching Hot Seat by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

I can save the hassle of going to the link. Here is the meat and potatoes of it: 3. David Beaty, Kansas – On Saturday Oklahoma blasted Kansas by the score of 41 – 3 in Kansas head coach David Beaty’s 35 th game at KU which now leaves Beaty’
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by Maximus @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHe will play by the Toledo game. I will bet any sucka here C note on it.... What information do you have for the full disclosures for the suckers?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas +40 at Oklahoma State by Kirk @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Guarantee you that OSU will achieve a lead well above 40 points over KU. Question is how much they will allow to happen during junk time. Kansas is your day off opponent. Which I'm sure everyone appreciates in this conference. I attended the Texa
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Coaching Hot Seat by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Girod and Zenger might be ignoring Beaty's poor performance as head coach but it is being recognized nationally on coaching hot seat lists. On Coacheshotseat.com Beaty ranks #3 behind only Bielema at Arkansas #2 and Riley at Nebraska #1. http://www
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fans by casey @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

The opposite of love is ambivalence. Chiefs fans are not ambivalent about their team. Jayhawk football fans learn to remain ambivalent as a defense mechanism.
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15 >