Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by Maximus @ 05/24/17 08:27 AM

I'm attempting to start a rumor that with Tevon Duvall's unfavorable KU decision making, that Bill Self has decided to move Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk over to the point to showcase his skills at the point. Graham sits the bench as a future D league-r sitt
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by MICHHAWK @ 05/24/17 07:38 AM

Today's the day. No word. So I take that as he is not coming back to school.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Mizzou's collapse. by JimWest @ 05/24/17 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOkay Mr. Profound. lol
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by JimWest @ 05/24/17 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkWe'll see how Marshall does this year now that they joined the AAC. He'll have to recruit better to succeed in that conference. Only mid-majors care about conference results. The NATIONAL tournament is all that matters
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 05/23/17 09:29 PM

West Virginia's Elijah Macon(6'9 RS/Jr C) is leaving to play professionally. He averaged 6.3 ppg/4.2 rpg. https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads...-adding.220069/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ 05/23/17 07:25 PM

That is right. ...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Mizzou's collapse. by 58hawk @ 05/23/17 06:22 PM

Okay Mr. Profound.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ 05/23/17 06:20 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYes, humor attempt, but it still rings true somehow...we all hope you are as smart as you believe. Dunno about how smart you think that I believe I am, but I
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by 58hawk @ 05/23/17 06:07 PM

We'll see how Marshall does this year now that they joined the AAC. He'll have to recruit better to succeed in that conference.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 05/23/17 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYes, humor attempt, but it still rings true somehow...we all hope you are as smart as you believe. Dunno about how smart you think that I believe I am, but I do know that anyone with eyes
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ 05/23/17 03:10 PM

Exactly. Mich is goofy wanting him
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by dgless21 @ 05/23/17 03:10 PM

Will also point out that Self just took a two year stint as the NABC president. A curious move for someone leaving for the NBA.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by PHOGUSHER @ 05/23/17 03:09 PM

Nobody cares...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by dgless21 @ 05/23/17 03:08 PM

Marshall is not a good fit. He doesn't recruit at a high level. He's expensive. He's unproven in a major conference. He is as little-brother as they come. We can do much better in this stupid hypothetical. Don't want that guy associated with
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ 05/23/17 03:05 PM

Michhawk is the only clown that wants that POS Marshall running our Jayhawks. That's blasphemy of the highest order and should warrant an immediate banning.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by MICHHAWK @ 05/23/17 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKWith SA out of the playoffs hopefully SZ has contacted the guy from whichita st about our open position. Or our "very soon to be" open position. I can only hope you mean Turgeon.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by dgless21 @ 05/23/17 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKWith SA out of the playoffs hopefully SZ has contacted the guy from whichita st about our open position. Or our "very soon to be" open position. I can only hope you mean Turgeon.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 05/23/17 02:32 PM

Kman, you're arguing with the Laura Bauer of the football board. He doesn't have facts. He doesn't consider other viewpoints or explanations. He posts garbage just for attention.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 05/23/17 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYes, humor attempt, but it still rings true somehow...we all hope you are as smart as you believe. Dunno about how smart you think that I believe I am, but I do know that anyone with eyes or ears, or both and a brain c
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by MICHHAWK @ 05/23/17 02:10 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKWith SA out of the playoffs hopefully SZ has contacted the guy from whichita st about our open position. Or our "very soon to be" open position. The Spurs will not hand the keys to
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by casey @ 05/23/17 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKWith SA out of the playoffs hopefully SZ has contacted the guy from whichita st about our open position. Or our "very soon to be" open position. The Spurs will not hand the keys to one of the NBA's model fran
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Mizzou's collapse. by JimWest @ 05/23/17 02:04 PM

Kowtowing to the whims of the football players was unbelievably short sighted.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by vmlb @ 05/23/17 01:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWell since you are old enough to remember that stuff I huess I have to believe. Whoopity doo Bill lets get #14. Well, whoopi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ 05/23/17 01:34 PM

Wheww 5:42 am. You got the back 40 plowed early today boy. Believe me J. West is still deep in a gay ectasy induced coma until noon each day. And I agree Bill does have unfinished business. ..the question is will he finish it...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/23/17 12:13 PM

Self has unfinished work he wants to complete at KU.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >