Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts ANOTHER TRUMP MISTRESS by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:44 PM

Trump Allies Covered Up Affair With Ex-Playboy Model, Report Says Magazine details payoffs, effort to keep story out of media Bloomberg News Donald Trump carried on an extra-marital relationship with a former Playboy model before entering politics
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MEET NICOLAS CRUZ by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Be careful about believing what you read; ....and then you follow with a link to Micheal Savage, you are the best! Do you get paid to write this [censored]? You should because it is hysterical.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by Maximus @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

Cunliffe will get playing time over next years freshman and De Sousa could start next year. Nikki Ziering
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Trae Young vs. Keenan Evans by Maximus @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Evans went for for 26 points on 9-for-15 shooting, while Young scored 19 points, shot 0-for-9 from three, turned the ball over six times, and posted his second lowest offensive rating of the season. I don't think Young should win Big 12 MVP and POT
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by Maximus @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

Close mindedness, a horrible thing with group thinking.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by Maximus @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts The irony of it all by imzcount @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

Obama best gun salesman ever. http://www.newsweek.com/gun-sales-down-after-obama-boom-years-573170 Maybe gun free zones should be a thing of the past. Back to the wild west we go. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzICMIu5zFY https://www.youtube.c
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MEET NICOLAS CRUZ by imzcount @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

Be careful about believing what you read; https://michaelsavage.com/2018/02/16/loc...school-shooter/
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT MAKES RIGHT-WINGERS TICK by imzcount @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004I didn't find your post malicious at all. You imply the article lumped ALL fundamentalists as racists, but I certainly have never seen anything in your posts that indicate any conscious racism. And while I don't kn
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by KU7679 @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92I think Desousa will redshirt or should. Who knows with what these guys will hear. Doka could here his name as a 2nd round draftee. Vick could hear the same. I personally don't feel either are ready, but things happ
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Trae Young vs. Keenan Evans by Maximus @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Trae Young and Keenan Evans both listed as possible National Player of the Year. http://thecomeback.com/ncaa/trae-young-oklahoma-struggling-can-swoop-national-player-year.html
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Swag help by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:49 AM

Baby Swag.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Swag help by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:43 AM

It's not about being perfect, it's not about perfection. It's about being present. Dad, make sure you let her watch the iPad when your making her pretty.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Swag help by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:40 AM

Blessing in disguise.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:10 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:09 AM

Originally Posted By: INationBased on how they would do as an 8 man rotation in a Bill Self system, so college game. How do you determine that? Is this an exhibition, one year season, a four year season. I need some more information before selec
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92 G-Mario Chalmers-he hit the biggest shot in our current history! G-Frank Mason F-TRob F-Marcus Morris C-Aldrich Subs-Sherron, Simien, and Withey Take on all comers! Size and shooters. Perfect combo! Who are yo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKStarters: Collins Langford Rush Simien Withey Bench: Mason Selden TRob Who are you starting them against?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: WHAT MAKES RIGHT-WINGERS TICK by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 12:47 AM

I didn't find your post malicious at all. You imply the article lumped ALL fundamentalists as racists, but I certainly have never seen anything in your posts that indicate any conscious racism. And while I don't know you, I bet you're not a FUNDAME
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21I pick the 8 that aren't in the FBI documents. lol--good one!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 12:24 AM

There is a great book written about shoe company corruption of amateur basketball Sole Influence: Basketball, Corporate Greed, and the Corruption of America's Youth Witten as far back as 2000-- For those who care about the game, SOLE INFLUENCE sends
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by Jaycat92 @ 02/15/18 09:47 PM

I think Desousa will redshirt or should. Who knows with what these guys will hear. Doka could here his name as a 2nd round draftee. Vick could hear the same. I personally don't feel either are ready, but things happen. Cunliffe doesn't appear t
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pick 8 by Jaycat92 @ 02/15/18 09:39 PM

G-Mario Chalmers-he hit the biggest shot in our current history! G-Frank Mason F-TRob F-Marcus Morris C-Aldrich Subs-Sherron, Simien, and Withey Take on all comers! Size and shooters. Perfect combo!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by Jaycat92 @ 02/15/18 09:24 PM

The issue is most if not all shoe companies have been doing this for the better part of 2 decades. First of all, the NCAAA should have known that this would have been on the horizon. Shoe companies have been running the recruiting wars for years.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by Jaycat92 @ 02/15/18 09:17 PM

Who really knows right now. Watching ESPN, they claim that most of this new information is coming from an Agents emails and phone taps. This is all or part since the initial release of information in September, if I am hearing it right. It mention
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >