Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day Thread: KU vs Nova by AlOerter @ 12/15/18 11:44 AM

Letting them hang around. This team cannot stand to have a lead.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs Nova by Jman1 @ 12/15/18 11:19 AM

Whose finals were harder? The team with the harder slate of finals will lose. LOL That being said KU 78 Villanova 74
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day Thread: KU vs Nova by AlOerter @ 12/15/18 11:08 AM

They say this is just another game - wrong! We want pay back!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 12/15/18 10:49 AM

BREAKING: Trump Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke is being forced to resign. This follows reports DoJ is likely opening an investigation in to Zinke. He made a sketchy land deal with chairman of Halliburton. And has other ethics violations. Zinke will pr
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by KUCO_VOC @ 12/15/18 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1I've had two interviews. You think I still have a chance? How's your interior decorating ideas? If no experience, you can still be one. Just swish around in a ten dollar western hat and some sheet kicking boots made of
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by 58hawk @ 12/15/18 10:40 AM

Klieman was a solid hire. He is a lot like Snyder in several ways.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by tmcats @ 12/15/18 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterThe worm has turned for KU football. For K-state however, no one can duplicate what Bill Snyder has done. Nowhere to go but down for the kitties. i actually agree with the first two sentences. les will bring respect
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Game Day Thread: KU vs Nova by PHOGUSHER @ 12/15/18 09:46 AM

Lets roll ya muthas.....RCJH beeeeaaatches
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ 12/14/18 11:11 PM

Link courtesy of ESPN.com All the players currently considering a scholarship offer from KU right now. http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/2305/class/2019/page/considering
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Magicman @ 12/14/18 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: schmuck34With the hiring of Emmet Jones they've definitely got a shot at... https://247sports.com/player/steven-parker-46041207/ Steven Parker says it's between TCU and Texas Tech. Would have loved for him to sign with the Haw
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Reid by PHOGUSHER @ 12/14/18 10:17 PM

Most likely he meant a playoff game. Stating he needs to win it all or else is a bit much. But realistically at the first of the season with basically a rookie QB I would have been happy with a 9-7 record and just barely making the playoffs. Mahomes
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Reid by 58hawk @ 12/14/18 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408Iam a regular on a chiefs board and the consensus with a few guys their is that if we don't win one this year they want Reid gone A playoff game or a Super Bowl?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 12/14/18 10:05 PM

I've had two interviews. You think I still have a chance?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by AlOerter @ 12/14/18 08:53 PM

The worm has turned for KU football. For K-state however, no one can duplicate what Bill Snyder has done. Nowhere to go but down for the kitties.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs Nova by AlOerter @ 12/14/18 08:50 PM

KU - 76 Nova - 68
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ 12/14/18 07:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408Jayden Russell is in the ear of Keith Miller 111 on twitter trying to get him to come here, Miller just de-committed from Texas Tech and reopened his recruitment after picking up an offer from us Cool.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ 12/14/18 07:16 PM

Jayden Russell is in the ear of Keith Miller 111 on twitter trying to get him to come here, Miller just de-committed from Texas Tech and reopened his recruitment after picking up an offer from us
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Reid by Josh2408 @ 12/14/18 07:13 PM

Iam a regular on a chiefs board and the consensus with a few guys their is that if we don't win one this year they want Reid gone
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 12/14/18 07:09 PM

Yeah! He finally found a patriot worthy of the honor! @MickMulvaneyOMB This is a tremendous honor. I look forward to working with the President and the entire team. It’s going to be a great 2019! This is going to be awesome, any odds on how long
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Reid by PHOGUSHER @ 12/14/18 07:08 PM

Pretty much the same thing I posted. I have met 5 or 6 Philly people in the last few yrs. They ate glad Reid is here instead of there. Piss poor late game time management and play calling equals no Super Bowl....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Reid by KUHawkhead @ 12/14/18 06:32 PM

This is what Reid does. It's why the Eagles fans do not miss him. KC is good, not great. When their offense is completely healthy and unknown to their opponents, they're damn near unbeatable. This late in the season, everyone knows what they do a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by KUHawkhead @ 12/14/18 06:29 PM

Your head coach was on KU's staff at one time. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Andy Reid by PHOGUSHER @ 12/14/18 05:37 PM

Sutton might be bad. But he didnt sign the Chief's current defensive backfield to their contracts. Its their lack of talent that fails not Bob Sutton..and yes Reid is a bit to blame. That fat bastard will never win a Super Bowl.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ 12/14/18 05:09 PM

Donte Starks Has on his twitter he is narrowed it down to KU and LSU with an December 19th date and letter of intent emote
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by Defixione @ 12/14/18 04:02 PM

Pfffft. Only because senor Maduro hasn't yet unleashed his new drone series. A few weeks of drone strikes and no one will be thinking about snively hand guns or rifles. Or tanks.
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >