Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ 08/17/18 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonCan the country survive Jennifer Rubin? Better question: can Jen Rubin survive Trump. I imagine that it costs a pretty penny to have AF1 shuttle him back and forth between his place in her head and his place in yo
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by KUCO_VOC @ 08/17/18 04:47 PM

I knew it was me. Thanks
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ 08/17/18 04:31 PM

Hologram Wall Picture. A fascinating hologram display.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ 08/17/18 04:27 PM

Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ 08/17/18 04:24 PM

Photograph Picture Frame
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by kellyfenton @ 08/17/18 04:17 PM

Can the country survive Jennifer Rubin?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Diamonds are..... by Maximus @ 08/17/18 03:39 PM

3D Hologram
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by parkhawk3319 @ 08/17/18 02:41 PM

I don't know who the "other old guy" is but from your perspective I would like to think I am worse. As much as I fought it when I was younger, I have come to realize I was born to be the man. Now I embrace that and have learned to wield i
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by jhawks99 @ 08/17/18 02:16 PM

It starts when you''re always afraid.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last QB for Beaty? by beenahawk @ 08/17/18 10:04 AM

Originally Posted By: MaximusBeauty cannot recruit to beat the other coach, make a decision of who is his best player, or have an offense that scores. The defense is always had and you expect Beaty, a former Wide Receiver coach, to be responsible for
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 08/17/18 10:00 AM

Vector Raven
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ 08/17/18 09:53 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319To think the same things. Amen little brother, I see this every day in my office. All of these millennials with their freshly minted liberalthink minds coming out of college are a problem. No matter how many times I
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ 08/17/18 09:52 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: DCHawk1Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Lik
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last QB for Beaty? by Maximus @ 08/17/18 09:42 AM

Beauty cannot recruit to beat the other coach, make a decision of who is his best player, or have an offense that scores. The defense is always had and you expect Beaty, a former Wide Receiver coach, to be responsible for success on the field.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by parkhawk3319 @ 08/17/18 08:05 AM

To think the same things. Amen little brother, I see this every day in my office. All of these millennials with their freshly minted liberalthink minds coming out of college are a problem. No matter how many times I ask them "what does 2+2 equa
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts I hope someone let's Brownback know by parkhawk3319 @ 08/17/18 07:55 AM

Religious freedom is being threatened in Arkansas All hail Baphomet! After school prograsms to keep kids out of trouble.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last QB for Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ 08/17/18 07:48 AM

I say that about Kendrick starting b/c, we need to start running this thing down opponents throats. The preseason could be saved for the High Schooler HC if he shows ANY type of onfield improvements or changes. Problem is, the guy can't decide who
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by KUCO_VOC @ 08/17/18 07:12 AM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesom
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ 08/16/18 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the coo
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: yeah Kansas by jhawks99 @ 08/16/18 04:56 PM

Hopefully, he will be the Todd Akins of Kansas.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/18 04:48 PM

Meyer stays put. We have other fish to fry. Beaty never had a serious background that pointed to him being successful at Kansas. He played hackysack before game 1 with students, bet he would never think of doing it again as KU HC. After all, he IS a
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by parkhawk3319 @ 08/16/18 04:47 PM

They don't even understand that this country WAS built on tariffs. Tariff are working great right now. I saw the price of pork chops dropped recently. They won't eat themselves and if the Chinese won't, then I will by God! And I am boycotting Harley
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Last QB for Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ 08/16/18 04:42 PM

Give Kendrick a nod. Feel bad for HC DB but he cannot win in the college ranks. His fourth iteration of a Beaty team is two weeks away. Hope he isn’t embarrassingly unemployed soon after. Let’s give a high schooler another chance.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by kellyfenton @ 08/16/18 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the cool republicans will be there. Koba
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ 08/16/18 03:22 PM

I'll be praying for you instead.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >