Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts From frying pan to the fire by KUCO_VOC @ 10/20/18 05:51 PM

...for Beaty after firing Meacham to allow himself ALL the offensive credit. Finally.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by Jman1 @ 10/20/18 05:48 PM

Originally Posted By: rockchalkjjjhawkAs I was just saying....lol. Long will begin to lose fans soon if he doesn’t announce a firing soon. Once again why on earth would you have a QB who struggles with “seeing the field” make a decision to thro
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by rockchalkjjjhawk @ 10/20/18 05:46 PM

As I was just saying....lol. Long will begin to lose fans soon if he doesn’t announce a firing soon. Once again why on earth would you have a QB who struggles with “seeing the field” make a decision to throw in tight quarters when you have Pook
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by Jman1 @ 10/20/18 05:45 PM

Long's list of potential candidates must be VERY short, and whatever he does have in his secret files of resumes must equate to essentially every grade school coach, Pop Warner and YMCA volunteer coach, otherwise why would he continue this farce with
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts We deserve an apology by Leawood @ 10/20/18 05:41 PM

And an announcement of a news conference TOMORROW.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by Leawood @ 10/20/18 05:34 PM

I’m sick of this crap.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by DrGreydog @ 10/20/18 05:14 PM

From what I have seen.....Beatty has called a perfect game. His choice of plays has been superb. He just needs an offense that can execute the plays he's calling.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by track @ 10/20/18 05:06 PM

Bender is so so so BAD. Four years and that’s the best you can do for a qb?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: How Long Must We Suffer? by Leawood @ 10/20/18 05:04 PM

Just pull the plug on this clown.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts I warned y’all Preston was dirty. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 10/20/18 04:41 PM

I didn’t know we had a “never let you down, except Ayton “ guy bankrolling the team. Hell, tried to buy Ayton too. That’s brilliant or greed. At least Ayton didn’t put the Jayhawks into the luxury tax. Stayed within the Adidas salary cap.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by rockchalkjjjhawk @ 10/20/18 04:40 PM

Meacham is an infinitely better offensive mind than Beaty could ever be. The decision making is so very bad that you sometimes wonder if he is on the take and deliberately trying to f up every possible break they get. I mean 1st and goal with a coupl
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by AlOerter @ 10/20/18 04:39 PM

The Beaty O running like a well oiled machine. Bender 7/21 passing first half.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by AlOerter @ 10/20/18 04:37 PM

What goes around, comes around KY. Your day is coming.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by moose1 @ 10/20/18 04:35 PM

I think Beaty firing Meacham is going to hasten Beaty's exit out of Lawrence.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 10/20/18 04:35 PM

It hurts thee likes of us who do it right says Calipari. Severe punishment and not selective will fix it Shot across the bow of the cheaters in charge at KU and dUKe.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 10/20/18 04:32 PM

Gassnola. Bag man. Self’s close friend.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Well, the meacham firing has really paid by KUHawkhead @ 10/20/18 04:18 PM

The last series of the half pretty much pointed out why it's time for him to be gone. That, and getting cute with first and goal from the one and deciding fade routes are the way to go. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Well, the meacham firing has really paid by Jman1 @ 10/20/18 04:08 PM

dividends dont you think? 2 times inside the 3 yard line first and goal and gort 3 points. Don't you think Meacham is just laughing his ass off at Bonehead Beaty. Bowen's soft zone technique doesn't really help mattera, either Fire this F#cking b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: How about we tell Adidas to get phucked by KUHawkhead @ 10/20/18 03:42 PM

Wouldn't basketball do it? UNC has it as well (ignoring the fact that Jordan is an alum).
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by KUCO_VOC @ 10/20/18 01:48 PM

You're off the meds again I see. Name dropper is a symptom of a little man.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by KUCO_VOC @ 10/20/18 01:45 PM

The UK coach calling out ANY other organization is laughable. Scumbucket calling the kettle black is a genius move to make. Don't look here, look there says the whiner.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: How about we tell Adidas to get phucked by track @ 10/20/18 12:54 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadand go Jumpman? OU did it, why not us? If we had a money making football program like OU we probably would but we don’t so we need their money. Another example of why we have to get football winning.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 10/20/18 12:50 PM

Cal’s calling for severe penalties for any found to have been involved in this scheme. He called for “no selective enforcement either” -He’s playing chess as far as cheating while the others were still on the checkerboards. 4-D shat. Like t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts How about we tell Adidas to get phucked by KUHawkhead @ 10/20/18 11:57 AM

and go Jumpman? OU did it, why not us?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 10/20/18 08:51 AM

what a state. what a country. Although it’s hard to blame any specific individuals for this cuz ... the system is broke. https://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article220286260.html
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >