Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/19/19 06:57 AM

The Anti-Manichaean Creed: Everyone is flawed and imperfect so who can say? (Sometimes confused with the Moral Neutralist Creed: Meh.)
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by KUCO_VOC @ 02/19/19 05:02 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkTownsend needs to go. Someone has to take the fall. Consequences are better left for posters like 58, don’t you know!!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 11:06 PM

Just got a letter from Shinzo Abe, he nominated me for a Nobel Peace Prize. He praised my attempts to defuse tensions on this political board. He said 'I have nominated you respectfully on behalf of Japan. I am asking them to give you the Nobel Peace
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 11:01 PM

good liars on both sides, both sides....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 02/18/19 10:22 PM

I don't remember saying either was OK. Maybe Japhy has me confused with someone formerly from the great state of New Joisey.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big12 -Who wants it? by Maximus @ 02/18/19 09:35 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODKansas at least a tie. Playing better and better without Vick. I wouldn’t be surprised if that leave of absence is some kind of deal to save the APR. Family leave of absence. Vick's career is over.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by Maximus @ 02/18/19 09:17 PM

Chris Beard won the Big 12 Co-Coach of the Year in 2018. Kissing metaphors are for Kentucky fans..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by 58hawk @ 02/18/19 08:41 PM

If we don't win it then I hope Tech does. Chris Beard is a classy coach.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by 58hawk @ 02/18/19 08:40 PM

Townsend needs to go. Someone has to take the fall.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by PHOGUSHER @ 02/18/19 08:19 PM

Its not your hick assss to prove...leave that to the pros. I will up my wager to 500 that KU wont get into any trouble outside the suspensions...no wins vacated...no F4 vacated...are you game moonshine boyeeeee. ..cmon get some...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 07:31 PM

Pathological is OK as long you don't get convicted. good job good post
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 02/18/19 07:13 PM

When the person on the other line says : a house, a job, cash etc you have a problem. Kurtis Townsend is on FBI wiretaps discussing providing these things for Zion. After all “ it would be worth it to get him here for 10 months”. Excuse me,
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 02/18/19 07:08 PM

History of lying versus criminal instance of lying. Probably means that one is good and the other is evil. Or versy visey.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ 02/18/19 06:59 PM

No it doesnt...the inbreds are done....they are losing in Mountainbilly town tonight...and we know whats going to happen next Big Monday...KU Curb Stomp time...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by 58hawk @ 02/18/19 05:57 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsthe deal isn't finished just yet. All depends on Wade.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/18/19 05:34 PM

History of lying. Instance of lying. IDK. PRobably the same thing.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 02/18/19 05:27 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonTrump calling McCabe a liar. What’s a voter to think? Someone help me out here: is there any empirical reason we should believe one over the other, any history of lying or corruption I could use as a gage? Fu€k it
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 04:56 PM

Just a random photo off the internet, no hidden meaning. The interesting part is the google search will bring that photo up in it's initial format without crosshairs behind it pretty quickly, looks like a stock photo of her on the bench. I wonder
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 04:43 PM

Let's skip the nuance and call it what it was, an attempted coup by the deep state Demonrat operatives. If we know one thing for sure, it is that tiny is a man of his word. He is the micrometer that all other trumpublicans measure themselves by. We a
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/18/19 04:34 PM

It was mostly true that the Dems we’re trying to steal the election in Florida except that it was the Republicans ... in North Carolina https://twitter.com/tennessee_jed7/status/1097623594023243778?s=21
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 02/18/19 02:33 PM

Trump calling McCabe a liar. What’s a voter to think? Someone help me out here: is there any empirical reason we should believe one over the other, any history of lying or corruption I could use as a gage? Fu€k it I’ll flip a coin.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 01:52 PM

That's what she said.....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 02/18/19 01:09 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319There are plenty of homophobic racists out there to go around. It was a waste of money to hire some actors to play them when you could get the real thing for free. False but accurate strikes again.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 02/18/19 12:57 PM

There are plenty of homophobic racists out there to go around. It was a waste of money to hire some actors to play them when you could get the real thing for free.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Going to my first game at AFH by PHOGUSHER @ 02/18/19 12:40 PM

I am sure you meant triple the psychotic meds. And yes that toothless fukk is nuts. Wish the mods would ban him..one Timmay is more than enough.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >