Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/23/19 08:37 AM

New trumpublican slogan for 2020 elections? Talk like Joseph Stalin, govern like Homer Simpson.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/23/19 08:29 AM

Trade wars are good, and easy to win.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 04/23/19 08:25 AM

No collusion!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/23/19 08:14 AM

"What about these notes? Why do you take notes," Trump asked, according to McGahn. "Lawyers don't take notes. I never had a lawyer who took notes." McGahn explained that his notes were not necessarily negative in nature and that
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Udoka decision by PHOGUSHER @ 04/22/19 09:43 PM

He wont get hurt ...your post was in very bad taste.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Udoka decision by INation @ 04/22/19 07:21 PM

How many games does Dok play before his season ending injury? 10-15?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Udoka decision by SFBayhawk @ 04/22/19 04:25 PM

By the way...Doks return on the Disney sports channel doesn't even get an ESPN staff writer. But ... that might be a good thing, considering those clowns.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Udoka decision by SFBayhawk @ 04/22/19 04:20 PM

NC's are won with less than that bunch. I see where Cansuckme's Oil Can has figured he needs to import senior graduate transfers to finish out his OAD's. The way Puke plays with their ESPN approved lead recruiting classes, here's hoping The Weasel ke
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Who Starts @ PF next season? by SFBayhawk @ 04/22/19 04:07 PM

Hi: Tough call and maybe by committee. The supremely uncommitted but great OAD loser we had there in the tourney, Andrew Wiggans, was a certified loser. Hard to be a good passer when you don't really give a shight. I'd thing some experience like a 2
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by Maximus @ 04/22/19 03:47 PM

Precious Achiuwa or R.J. Hampton could verbal and replace Kansas forward Dedric Lawson in the starting lineup. Taylor Vixen
Track & Field
Jump to new posts Re: Zach Bradford...damn! by Kman_blue @ 04/22/19 03:37 PM

Buffalo can be scary ass animals.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by Maximus @ 04/22/19 03:33 PM

Graduate transfer TJ Holyfield, who last played for Stephen F. Austin is a shot blocker that would be good on defense. Very comparable to former transfer to Kansas, Kevin Young. T.J. Holyfield video phootage. Amia Miley
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 04/22/19 03:18 PM

Apparently you forgot about that (insert name of Democratic president) once (said or did something) too. I'm pleased that no one has posted the 6-pt drop in Trump's popularity so that the morally neutral can enjoy the flush of his "exoneration&
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/22/19 02:54 PM

Two months before special counsel Robert Mueller was appointed in the spring of 2017, President Donald Trump picked up the phone and called the head of the largest U.S. intelligence agency. Trump told Mike Rogers, director of the National Security Ag
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Who Starts @ PF next season? by crooner @ 04/22/19 02:51 PM

OK, so we have a number of solid players returning next season, and a couple of exciting HSers to add perimeter depth. Dotson, Grimes, Garrett/Ochaji and Azubuike leave us set at 4 positions. We seem to be missing a stud "HI" for Self's HI
Track & Field
Jump to new posts Re: Zach Bradford...damn! by appyhawk @ 04/22/19 01:42 PM

Yep. That's killer stuff. Hope he can do his ultimate. That would be something to see. I never really cared much about pole vaulting. But a few years ago I got caught in my buffalo pasture by a cow gone suddenly hateful. I made it to the only tree s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Udoka decision by PHOGUSHER @ 04/22/19 01:36 PM

Believe me Braun will play...I watched him many times this past season...sweet shot...need to gain some muscle though...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by appyhawk @ 04/22/19 01:29 PM

For once I think Maxi has a pretty solid take on it. We're gonna be fine.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Udoka decision by appyhawk @ 04/22/19 01:23 PM

So Dok comes back, Silvio wins appeal, Dotson back, McCormick back, Garrett and Agbaji make big jump in shooting, Mitch gains like he did last year, we pick up another good shooting guard...it ain't like our cupboard is bare. Matter of fact that look
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: KU tennis WIN BIG XII Championship! by appyhawk @ 04/22/19 01:13 PM

Maybe that coach could give Self some recruiting tips?
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: KU tennis WIN BIG XII Championship! by Kman_blue @ 04/22/19 12:46 PM

While OK is certainly a bit warmer on average than KS during the winter, it still ain't nowhere near being FL or even most of TX either. It's not much different playing in 40ºF vs. 45ºF(roughly coldest average highs in KS vs. OK) or 20ºF vs. 25ºF
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ 04/22/19 10:54 AM

250 years ago is a paltry term compared to the 2000 yr old intellect the Rups want us to rely on.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by tmcats @ 04/22/19 10:54 AM

yah, and the constitution is old too.
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: KU tennis WIN BIG XII Championship! by appyhawk @ 04/22/19 10:51 AM

Congrats indeed! That is a significant accomplishment. Tejas and OK are basically year rounders with high caliber off season coaching camps available that Kansas cannot match without tripping to Florida or California for high dollar stays. Serious wo
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/22/19 10:07 AM

"The Founders", that was like almost 250 years ago and those guys were hypocrites too, so nothing means anything today unless you win. That is what trumpublicanism has taught us. Just win baby. After that you can do whatever you want. G
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >