Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 08:20 AM

The REAL victims of sexual assault have always been the men who are suddenly being asked to dial back what has always been their biological imperatives. Now if you even so much as force yourself on a woman — and are unlucky enough to be white — y
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Trump decides he will use a new brag during this campaign. Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Rape Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters". America is definitely getting greater by the day.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by TheStarhawk @ 06/23/19 10:14 PM

Happy birthday Phogusher! Thanks for being an active voice and a true fan. Cheers
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ 06/23/19 10:03 PM

One or more services already have bryant as a 4 star. It's just that Rivals isn't one of them. @jacobeebryant33 is a JAYHAWK!!!! COMMITTED!!!!!! 4⭐⭐⭐⭐ CB@Co_Jackson21 @Coach_ATM_Shaw @CoachLesMiles @KU_Football
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Haskell Football Legends by INation @ 06/23/19 07:34 PM

What years were you at CJHS? When I attended in the early 90's all games were at the school on the field by the road.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by INation @ 06/23/19 07:25 PM

Any of the current commits have a chance to become a 4 star?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/23/19 05:24 PM

Hey another Kansas guy won the PGA tournament this week...Chez Reavie from Wichita...what a name..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by PHOGUSHER @ 06/23/19 04:44 PM

Steroids that produce hemorroids...lol. Hey KU got a commit from a great 2022 recruit...Tre White...might reclass to 2021.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by AlOerter @ 06/23/19 03:22 PM

Hemorrhoid?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by PHOGUSHER @ 06/23/19 02:29 PM

Dat old for a roid infused discus head...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by AlOerter @ 06/23/19 02:08 PM

Not even 60...til next month.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by PHOGUSHER @ 06/23/19 12:05 PM

Hell you be old discus hed....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Haskell Football Legends by AlOerter @ 06/23/19 11:33 AM

Great video. The elimination of the Haskell football program and more recently the track and field program breaks my heart. Haskell depended heavily on the Lawrence school district to fund the upkeep of the stadium. When Free State High School was
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by AlOerter @ 06/23/19 11:06 AM

It's nice to see someone really getting after high school recruits for a change. This program is trending up if preliminary indications are worth anything. I am hoping this translates to better football on the field.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by AlOerter @ 06/23/19 11:02 AM

A lot of ancients on this board LOL. I guess the youngsters use Snap Chat, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I don't know - maybe those are old hat by now.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ 06/23/19 09:49 AM

Thanks K man
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by track @ 06/23/19 08:57 AM

Looks to be a pretty good class so far, I am waiting for the QB to take us out of the Big 12 cellar. The vast majority of the QBs Miles signed at LSU didn’t pan out. He doesn't exactly have a great track record for finding and developing young QB
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 06/22/19 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1How many spots are left to fill? I dunno for sure how they're gonna do it, but I've heard there's going to be a full 25 for the 2020 class. I assume that's going to include some grayshirts though.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ 06/22/19 11:19 PM

How many spots are left to fill?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ 06/22/19 11:17 PM

It seems like KU football recruiting has reached a critical mass. Kids see what is going on and want to be a part of it. They also see spots being gobbled up and don’t want to be left out.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 06/22/19 11:05 PM

Originally Posted By: madcapperHow many JUCO players in this class so far? If the staff can hold on to this group it will be a vital stepping stone. None so far on the official list.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 06/22/19 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Recruits who have committed to #KUfball the past 24 hours, per @JayhawkSlant: - 3⭐ ATH Malik Johnson - 3⭐ DE Caleb Taylor - 3⭐ OL Garrett Jones - 3⭐ DB JaCobee Bryant - 3⭐ DT Keanan Caldwell - 2⭐ OL Tomm
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by Jayhawk1952 @ 06/22/19 10:42 PM

Glad to be of help.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by PHOGUSHER @ 06/22/19 09:35 PM

79 be old...but keep on with your diatribes...its like Tylenol PM to me when I read them.....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Back to actual basketball by Jayhawk1952 @ 06/22/19 09:16 PM

Between the two of us we have 143 years. That's a lot closer to 150 than 120, just like I said. We should have a lot of wisdom to share on this board.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >