Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:02 AM

Nbd...I see this place is as dead as ever...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 08:01 AM

Waiting for the banner to be flown over the place. gofundme anti-Zenger.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:56 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21I don't read much into what Girod said. Even the most screwed up families will try to act happy and normal in public. +1 But I'm not a big gofundme proponent b/c it's futile and probably illegal to fly banners anymore.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 07:24 AM

I don't read much into what Girod said. Even the most screwed up families will try to act happy and normal in public.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 07:21 AM

Taylor Swift concert.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 06:52 AM

That's all fine and dandy, but right now the new Chancellor is 100% backing both coach Beaty and A.D. Zenger. Have heard a few of the top of the top donors are 100% behind them too still. Don't think either one is in any danger of being canned for a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWell, the consensus is Beaty/Bowen should be fired. Only real question now is, how long can the money gravy train last? Team is really disappointing and nobody
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ Yesterday at 06:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWell, the consensus is Beaty/Bowen should be fired. Only real question now is, how long can the money gravy train last? Team is really disappointing and nobody
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 04:34 AM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWell, the consensus is Beaty/Bowen should be fired. Only real question now is, how long can the money gravy train last? Team is really disappointing and nobody can say Weis is the current pro
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Mangino by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 04:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Jman1We were closing in on .500 until the last 8 years happened, LOL We were above .500 for our entire football history until 5 or 6 years ago actually.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by PbBut @ Yesterday at 12:43 AM

The video was Interesting...but what were all those people doing there?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by PHOGUSHER @ 09/22/17 10:46 PM

Ok Jimbo.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: 4K TVs by PHOGUSHER @ 09/22/17 10:45 PM

Of course the most expensive hdtv is the Titan Zeus made in Britain. 361 inches of 8K glory for a mere 1.6 million.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by EstebanBugatti @ 09/22/17 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkDoesn't sound like he is going to fire Zenger anytime soon. At least the basketbal program can just go Independent when it all comes crashing down.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by PHOGUSHER @ 09/22/17 10:19 PM

Not impressed..
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by 58hawk @ 09/22/17 10:16 PM

Doesn't sound like he is going to fire Zenger anytime soon.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by casey @ 09/22/17 09:56 PM

That is one fancy dumpster.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ 09/22/17 09:39 PM

Sounds like one of those VIPs...the chancellor ...is ok with zenger.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by EstebanBugatti @ 09/22/17 09:12 PM

Too bad it'll never actually happen.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by dgless21 @ 09/22/17 08:51 PM

http://kuathletics.com/news/2017/9/21/la...n-football.aspx Article.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts New Stadium Video by dgless21 @ 09/22/17 08:47 PM

https://www.facebook.com/KansasFootball/videos/10155126259110547/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by John_Brown @ 09/22/17 07:24 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Considering the amount of money Zenger is making...and the top tier financials KU Athletics has, KU is a desirable location as an AD. It may be. But noone, and I mean noone in the country has a bigger smoking hole to f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by John_Brown @ 09/22/17 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawk Personally, I am kind of tired of hearing about DB as a recruiter. I don't give a rats butt if he retains recruits or not, especially kids who hail from Bevoland. Do you know what the following players have in common
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: From getting to know: West Virginia by John_Brown @ 09/22/17 07:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1And this nugget: What was the first thing KU coach David Beaty noticed when he watched film of the Mountaineers? “Speed, speed, speed,” Beaty said. “I mean, for years that university has been renowned for going down
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ 09/22/17 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWell, the consensus is Beaty/Bowen should be fired. Only real question now is, how long can the money gravy train last? Team is really disappointing and nobody can say Weis is the current problem. Can they stumble thr
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >