Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/20/17 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI'm not a Ft Collins or Boulder athletic supporter Link? Sausage or turkey? I'm going with turkey...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 07/20/17 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueTo sum it up, KUCO's reaction at the end of KU's Orange Bowl win. Wrong guy. I'm not a stache type. Looks like Capt Kangaroo... At least he wore blue jersey. Well, I figured you may be
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? by Kman_blue @ 07/20/17 08:01 PM

I think as long as he's still friends with Harris and Lee and coach Hull keeps staying in contact with him, he'll sign. I think he liked everything he saw and heard when he came up for Junior day and having friends and coaches he likes and trusts a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by John_Brown @ 07/20/17 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueHeard with Baldwin it's mostly some personal discipline type problems. He's got trouble getting out of his own way it sounds like. Also, believe Gibson retired from football due to chronic injuries. I think that's in p
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts How many teenagers did Hugh Freeze... by John_Brown @ 07/20/17 07:57 PM

slash up out at the lake. Dam shame. 'bama football staff has about 300 'advisers' on the payroll for a reason. Only guy down yonder that scared Saban. Rock Chalk Jayhawk, Beat Mizzou
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by Kman_blue @ 07/20/17 07:54 PM

Heard with Baldwin it's mostly some personal discipline type problems. He's got trouble getting out of his own way it sounds like. Also, believe Gibson retired from football due to chronic injuries. I think that's in part why they brought in Tovi as
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty on Early Signing Date by John_Brown @ 07/20/17 07:39 PM

A bowl invitation in early December and I'd wager this Louisiana raid will be a success. Even a tough couple of outs by the FightingBeaty's like the FightingManginos back in 04 and we'll get em. We fold up early and ride a 9 game losing streak into D
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? by John_Brown @ 07/20/17 07:20 PM

Money? Change of scenery? Partying? MardiGras in Kansas: You basketball guys understand this game better than I do. We do it all the time over in AFH. We're blessed w/ a guy like Orgeron down in BatonRouge. Anyone but that guy and we'd pro
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by John_Brown @ 07/20/17 07:08 PM

What's the scoop on Baldwin? Grades? Rules? All of the above? We'll be okay. Better than the last couple of years: LT-Adeniji LG-Rhodes C-Ribordy RG-Gibson RT-Hughs Bragg the main backup. But, honestly, Baldwin performing upto my expectations is t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 04:40 PM

WR is crazy deep. Patrick, Harrell, Kerr Johnson, Schadler, Hartzog, Jordan, Williams, Hampton, Booker, Quiv, Charlot, and Sims...and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone. I would hope Charlot can be our punt returner since he did it at Bama, if I remem
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI'm not a Ft Collins or Boulder athletic supporter Link?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 04:34 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI'm not a stache type. Link?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 04:33 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCLew didn't give out money like it was Halloween candy. He kept it for himself. Link?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/20/17 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueTo sum it up, KUCO's reaction at the end of KU's Orange Bowl win. Wrong guy. I'm not a stache type. Looks like Capt Kangaroo... At least he wore blue jersey.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by jayhawkfan0710 @ 07/20/17 04:27 PM

Thanks for pointing out about special teams. Liam Jones sounds like he will be a big weapon. I've seen some videos of him kicking on social media and he has a leg. Be exciting to watch him in game action. And Moos returns and was a good punter fo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/20/17 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21He definitely wouldn't be at the game. He'd probably be on here complaining. We were trending downward because we were ranked #2 on the 24th of November and in January when we played VT we were #8. Plus, we probably
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/20/17 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueI didn't say that was actually at the KU Orange Bowl game. He was really at a CSU women's bball game on a date with Bobo and Bohl. Oh no, I would never two time you & Dgless with B & B!! So, you never watch i
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 07/20/17 04:07 PM

I didn't say that was actually at the KU Orange Bowl game. He was really at a CSU women's bball game on a date with Bobo and Bohl.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by Kman_blue @ 07/20/17 04:00 PM

Pretty good analysis! A few guys I think will factor in to your position groups. Frazier and Bragg on the OL I think will both be improved and help things out with the group. Think Durley, Tovi, and Hughes also make some good contributions. Hoping
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 03:42 PM

Just because it wasn't mentioned: I can only hope Liam Jones is (MUCH) better than Wyman.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 03:34 PM

He definitely wouldn't be at the game. He'd probably be on here complaining. We were trending downward because we were ranked #2 on the 24th of November and in January when we played VT we were #8. Plus, we probably gave some coaches more money
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by kylecof11 @ 07/20/17 03:31 PM

This is a good post. Offensive line is finally getting to the point of being a Big 12 caliber line. Big guys. Wide receivers will be interesting as there are 7 guys who you can plug in there and go. Sims, Quiv, Charlot are the top 3, but Schadler,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 07/20/17 03:16 PM

To sum it up, KUCO's reaction at the end of KU's Orange Bowl win.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Improvement of each position group by jayhawkfan0710 @ 07/20/17 03:04 PM

Thought it would be fun to look at each position group and predict were we can see the most improvement. Offensive line-Think they will be the most improved unit on the team. Return almost everyone and Adeniji is an all-conference type player. Gam
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Funny to think of: by Maximus @ 07/20/17 02:08 PM

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >