Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by KUCO_VOC @ 04/23/17 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21 Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952tl;dr Which dorm does Kansas keep the prostitutes? Jayhawk Towers when I was an undergrad. The sorority houses are where they
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Ross Randall RIP by KUCO_VOC @ 04/23/17 08:40 AM

28 years as KU golf coach passed on from a heart attack. I'm sure everyone has memories. I do.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by dgless21 @ 04/22/17 06:30 PM

Moore and Duval don't really impact each other unless Self is saying Moore can't have the scholarship until Duval decides. Moore will be sitting out the one year Duval would be here, but all signs point to Duval going to Duke.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by Jaycat92 @ 04/22/17 06:21 PM

What is Duval waiting on? Graham is staying here and Grayson is staying at Duke. If its not playing time, what are the other factors involved?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ 04/22/17 06:17 PM

Oh its the fatty unphogged of old..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 04/22/17 06:15 PM

Oklahoma State added Cal State Northridge transfer Kendall Smith(6'3 RS/Sr G) yesterday. He will be immediately eligible as a graduate transfer. Averaged 16.7 ppg/4.8 apg/4.0 rpg as a RS/Jr at Cal State Northridge during the 2016-17 season. Oklah
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by PHOGUSHER @ 04/22/17 06:14 PM

He is waiting to see what Duval does...if we get Duval then Moore is a non factor.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ 04/22/17 06:10 PM

Sensei??? Plano????...ahhh hell I will still whip your ass behind a QT. Meet me at 10 at the Johnson Dr and Antioch location. ..lol.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by Jaycat92 @ 04/22/17 03:28 PM

Recruiting is not a 100% factual guarantee on anything. Things get reported, and things get falsely reported at about the same rate. Those guys with the Shiver are not that iron clad right on either 100% of the time either and they are closer than
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by dgless21 @ 04/22/17 10:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: rockjacqueI apologize for the error in reporting about Charlie Moore. The Chicago Tribune is who ought to be apologizing. You simply reported what they said Yep. I saw the article too. This i
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 04/22/17 05:22 AM

Baylor added juco transfer Leonard Allen(7'0 RS/So C) on 4/20. NR by Jucorecruitng rankings. Didn't play basketball during the 2016-17 season. Averaged 14.6 ppg/8.7 rpg/3.3 bpg as a Fr at San Diego JC during the 2015-16 season. Kansas State adde
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by Jayhawk1952 @ 04/22/17 12:12 AM

Originally Posted By: rockjacqueI apologize for the error in reporting about Charlie Moore. The Chicago Tribune is who ought to be apologizing. You simply reported what they said
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by rockjacque @ 04/21/17 10:18 PM

I apologize for the error in reporting about Charlie Moore.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Charlie Moore by dgless21 @ 04/21/17 06:17 PM

Except they removed the story this morning, and this is what our recruiting 'sources' are saying: JayhawkSlant‏ @JayhawkSlant 3h Talked 2 Charlie Moore and he said no decision has been made. He's very interested in #kubball, but wants finish out
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Charlie Moore by rockjacque @ 04/21/17 06:01 PM

supposedly according to the Chicago Tribune, Charlie Moore is going to transfer to the Jayhawks.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by 58hawk @ 04/21/17 05:01 PM

Tri-Delt house especially.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by jock @ 04/21/17 04:43 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHER[quote=PHOGUSHER]So you saying you are an ancient gay. Thats cool..ya like the old balls. You keep calling me gay like it's a bad thing. Quote:No...theres nothing wrong with that...cough
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by jock @ 04/21/17 04:36 PM

Originally Posted By: VegaTerrible shitty site. It was until you canned gusher. Now this site is shitty.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by KUCO_VOC @ 04/21/17 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952tl;dr Basically, you are saying that KU is equivalent to Louisville. Sounds about right. Which dorm does Kansas keep the prosti
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by dgless21 @ 04/21/17 02:21 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952tl;dr Basically, you are saying that KU is equivalent to Louisville. Sounds about right. Which dorm does Kansas keep the prost
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game impressions? by KUCO_VOC @ 04/21/17 10:15 AM

I totally agree with your comment about Jones needing to own the weakest spot right now. The earlier comment of Frankenhawk regarding a dominating defense is ignoring the brand new secondary behind them on the line. But we can hope it holds up as g
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game impressions? by dgless21 @ 04/21/17 09:34 AM

I was impressed by Ehambe. He had three sacks, but even if he can just be good enough to get regular pressure, it helps the D and definitely helps Wise, Holmes, Armstrong, and the other DL to disrupt the offense. Tyreik has the tools, but he's not
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jaycat92 @ 04/20/17 10:05 PM

Kansas just has unexplanable bad luck in the tourney. Roy had some great teams here, maybe some of the best ever to play here,and we couldn't get it done. Self has had some elite talent, and won a title. We have had just as talented teams flame ou
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by 58hawk @ 04/20/17 06:34 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952tl;dr Basically, you are saying that KU is equivalent to Louisville. Sounds about right. Which dorm does Kansas keep the prostitutes? Jayhawk Towers when I
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game impressions? by Frankenhawk @ 04/20/17 04:01 PM

I thought the defense was pretty dominant. Now of course, the offense was playing vanilla and the defense has seen the plays but still, the D-Line is going to be near unstoppable for long stretches of games this season, and the (mostly fresh) seconda
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >