Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ 08/21/19 07:21 PM

I guess the only good thing is that Timmay will die soon...next 5 year's...was in Viet Nam...probably a pencil pusher...like I said not around much longer...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tmcats @ 08/21/19 05:30 PM

Money buys silence. Kansas, after all, famously cried it was a victim of its shoe-partner, Adidas, when it was revealed Adidas helped them try to land top prospects. Then it immediately turned around and signed a new, long-term deal with Adidas beca
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/21/19 05:06 PM

There's that glazed look again. That aptly fits your continuous accusations against Coach Self. I suppose if he's ever totally cleared, you will continue to throw your accusations against him.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/21/19 02:36 PM

Fortunately, none of this is new. Other presidents have, um, spoken words before.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tmcats @ 08/21/19 02:03 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952I have to hand it to you tcat, you keep posting perfect pictures for your comments. In this last one she's vigorously shaking her head NO to what you're saying. Perfect coordination. i get a kick out of old jayhawk
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/21/19 01:52 PM

I have to hand it to you tcat, you keep posting perfect pictures for your comments. In this last one she's vigorously shaking her head NO to what you're saying. Perfect coordination.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Leawood @ 08/21/19 01:40 PM

The jealousy toward KU does not stem from athletics and what Bluemont thinks. The jealousy stems from living in a sh!thole town, supporting a sh!thole school surrounded by pig sh!t, having dating pool of females with poor hygiene, and generally bein
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/21/19 12:21 PM

tiny has more "nasty" women to deal with. Trump told reporters at the White House later: “I thought the prime minister’s statement that it was an absurd idea was nasty. Not to be outdone....Villy Søvndal, a former foreign minister,
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by madcapper @ 08/21/19 11:50 AM

LOL at Timmay, such a jealous little kitty.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tmcats @ 08/21/19 11:23 AM

the last k-state violations were for wbb and track years and years ago. it's been so long it's hard to find, frankly. i think jack hartman started coaching the gals for a time as a result. jack's been dead for a long time. so, we're not talking
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/21/19 10:56 AM

Several things are immediately striking about this episode. First, it’s a measure of how low we’ve all sunk that, in trying to explain why the president of the United States is making a consequential decision involving an official state visit, we
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/21/19 09:53 AM

Several things are immediately striking about this episode. First, it’s a measure of how low we’ve all sunk that, in trying to explain why the president of the United States is making a consequential decision involving an official state visit, we
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/21/19 08:19 AM

I hope to one day again have the capacity to laugh at satire. Maybe November 2020.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/21/19 07:57 AM

When real life imitates South Park. Denmark should have taken the deal.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by vmlb @ 08/20/19 06:59 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Then sue Lew Perkins for killing the program. RCJHKU! Sue the guy who hired Hudy?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/20/19 04:21 PM

Perkins fired Mangino and Weis depleted our scholarships. They were the persons most responsible for our football downfall. Pay Beaty, forget about the past and move on to a new future.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by beenahawk @ 08/20/19 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterKU should pay Beaty then sue Zenger for extending him. The suit against "Z" should be because he gave DB all the search committee questions prior to the interview. Beaty was "Z's" man, from start to
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/20/19 02:21 PM

He's certainly not talking about just NOW as he brought up Wilt. That's really a long time ago!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/20/19 02:20 PM

Yeah, facts can confuse some people. I thought about bringing Beasley up, but figured it was too long a post already.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by moose1 @ 08/20/19 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952How long did it take you to find that old news. No school can control what boosters may do, though they do suffer consequences for boosters actions. I suppose you think K-State is lily white. Note the following char
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/20/19 11:11 AM

should have had that ready for the woman who said she couldn't vote for Dems because they "kill babies."
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/20/19 10:52 AM

Maybe next time you can tell the person asking that your wife is a member of both Republican and Democratic parties and an NRA member and a proud supporter of Planned Parenthood. Then wait for the smoke to come out of their ears as they try to proces
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/20/19 10:40 AM

How long did it take you to find that old news. No school can control what boosters may do, though they do suffer consequences for boosters actions. I suppose you think K-State is lily white. Note the following chart, especially the school in bold
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tmcats @ 08/20/19 10:04 AM

Wilt Chamberlain Says Boosters Paid Him to Play Basketball for Kansas in the 1950s OCT. 18, 1985 12 AM ASSOCIATED PRESS NEW YORK — Wilt Chamberlain says he was paid to play basketball at the University of Kansas in the 1950s, but the amount “wou
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/20/19 09:59 AM

So I'm out canvassing for city council race last night and an older woman asks me if the candidate (my wife) is a Dem or a Republican. I tell her it is a non-partisan race, blah blah blah but she pushes me. I say, well, my wife tends toward a more pr
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >