Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ 06/22/18 02:38 PM

dong, dong, ding ...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by OREAD @ 06/22/18 02:22 PM

I think it's wrong to take children from their families. However, the parents of the children are totally to blame for putting them in a dangerous situation in the first place. Even 30 years ago, long before the Trump administration, border crashin
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts I have news for Steve King by parkhawk3319 @ 06/22/18 02:20 PM

it's not just Muslims, and it isn't because of his pork habits.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by KUCO_VOC @ 06/22/18 11:16 AM

It’s your topic, little guy. Not mine...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by imzcount @ 06/22/18 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCImzcunt is obsessed by the Easy Rider!! Henry’s kid is a better actor than Hopper. has nothing to do with the price of tea in China
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by PHOGUSHER @ 06/22/18 08:48 AM

Newman signed with the Lakers late last night. He will be with Svi.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble by PHOGUSHER @ 06/22/18 08:45 AM

Frats and sororities are more popular than ever especially considering the current narcissistic millennial generation. My two nephews both were in fraternities and actually it helped them through their frat contacts to move around from job to job unt
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by Maximus @ 06/22/18 08:04 AM

Billy Preston, Vick, and Newman making big man on campus poor decisions. Women in all of their lives had negative influences on their over-confidence. Suelyn Medeiros
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble by mushhawk @ 06/22/18 05:43 AM

naked hazing and cheerleaders sounds cool initially, until you read that report of their accounts of the incident. yikes! sounds like sorority/frat BS. probably a couple seniors on the team got the idea from their sorority/frat hazing and thought it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by mushhawk @ 06/22/18 05:30 AM

PS: Hey Brad Pitt (Maximus), I don't get what the lingerie models have to do with the NBA draft thread, but I like it!! haha!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by mushhawk @ 06/22/18 05:17 AM

Devonte and Svi get drafted... Billy Preston and Malik Newman go undrafted... It looks like you should've stayed at KU Preston and Newman!! I can see why Billy Preston left since the NCAA screwed him out of last season with their indecisiveness on h
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by Kman_blue @ 06/21/18 10:55 PM

OK denius, lay out some examples of KU venom towards ksu in history. All the examples in my lifetime are from ksu towards KU and none the other way around. Yip yip yip all you want, still doesn't change the facts about it meaning a ton more to you p
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by PHOGUSHER @ 06/21/18 10:26 PM

DeVonte finally picked 34th to the sorry Hawks. Svi should go soon possibly Malik also. Damn 4 Dukies picked before Graham. Didn't we beat those clowns in the E8 game.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The next Governor of Kansas by KUCO_VOC @ 06/21/18 07:31 PM

He will probably shot me when I cross the Colorado border...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This might just be the story we all need by KUCO_VOC @ 06/21/18 07:29 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 today. Especially you DC. A little something to warm the heart while we sip our chamomile tea. unsweetedned 🍵 green tea?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/21/18 07:26 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: seahawkTalk about flailing...Rick Wilson today: Donald Trump spent 4 days having his dick set on fire by his own stupidity well Robert Mueller ground ever closer to the target. Paul manafort is in
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by KUCO_VOC @ 06/21/18 05:36 PM

Imzcunt is obsessed by the Easy Rider!! Henry’s kid is a better actor than Hopper.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by imzcount @ 06/21/18 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcount__________________just fill in the blank. https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/20/politics/peter-fonda-baron-trump-secret-service/index.html lousy actor (Now how hard was that)?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ 06/21/18 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThere NEVER has been any venom in this secondary rivalry, except from the KU obsessed little brother syndrome suffering pig farmer types. keep saying that over and over again. it helps you believe it's true. science
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by imzcount @ 06/21/18 03:29 PM

Originally Posted By: seahawkTalk about flailing...Rick Wilson today: Donald Trump spent 4 days having his dick set on fire by his own stupidity well Robert Mueller ground ever closer to the target. Paul manafort is in jail. Michael Cohen is about t
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This might just be the story we all need by parkhawk3319 @ 06/21/18 02:32 PM

It says she needs a driver who can handle manual transmission and drive a 40 foot tank through town. I'm not suggesting you do that but if you had your driver take the wheel for, her who knows.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ 06/21/18 02:29 PM

Damage control with a flamethrower.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ 06/21/18 11:58 AM

Talk about flailing...Rick Wilson today: Donald Trump spent 4 days having his dick set on fire by his own stupidity well Robert Mueller ground ever closer to the target. Paul manafort is in jail. Michael Cohen is about to flip. Republicans in Congre
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by Kman_blue @ 06/21/18 11:46 AM

There NEVER has been any venom in this secondary rivalry, except from the KU obsessed little brother syndrome suffering pig farmer types.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ 06/21/18 10:54 AM

moose, well put. i admit that beating ku in football is no big deal. losing to them would be though, i remember prince. and so it is with hoops on your side. yes, some competitive balance would bring the venom back, methinks.
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >