Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 11:40 AM

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/...-deficits-trump In each of the five years preceding Paul Ryan's speakership, annual deficits fell. In each of the three years since he's been speaker, they rose. And that's entirely due to policy decisions
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ Today at 11:23 AM

When is the early signing period again?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Snyder by tmcats @ Today at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUHawkheadLIttrell just withdrew. Errr...but it's PATTERSON!!!...I mean it's LITRELL!!! Wow, how many times can those kitties get way out over their skis here on how good (or bad) of a job their H
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ Today at 11:17 AM

Hope Coach is bringing in some this weekend for the Nova game!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 11:00 AM

Journalists. Nothing but a bunch of self-important, prying, rude failed novelists who really serve no useful purpose.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 10:10 AM

Transformational; some figures drive such change to a movement, system or organization that they transform how it functions or behaves. tiny has transformed the Washington Post and how they cover political falsehoods.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:33 AM

Lol...NBC Sports dropped us to 6th..Duke # 1...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 07:45 AM

It's good that someone is taking the shame because Nick Ayers has decided he has has gotten as close as he cares to be to the stank of the republican flagship.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 06:06 AM

I hate to pock fun at the president but there clearly was a smocking gun in the SDNY release. I’m shoked he doesn’t see that. The fact that I contributed to this bozo’s win by voting for his opponent never ceases to make me ashamed.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:34 AM

Most of what I post that could be called rumors is 1st or 2nd hand information I either heard while talking with people I know and trust who are more connected than I or was told to me in answer to a question I posed to those same people. I don't ran
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:25 AM

Also heard there was about 15 visitors this past weekend. Think we've got 3 other guys committed from the group who just haven't come out publicly yet.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408Originally Posted By: DrGreydogMason Fairchild switches and commits to KU. 6' 250lbs tight end Mason is 6' 5" tall and 255 pounds Dr.Greydog according to JayhawkSlant His measurements show he's a tall 6'4" t
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:10 PM

Phogusher certified sound...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERNope...we beat a team that just beaten a team that beat them. Dont be that guy. Got it sucka... That sounds like sound logic.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Thinking the defense is going to be a work in progress next year...need to replace Daniel Wise and that won't be easy
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

Colorado was 5 - 7 this season and finished 6th in the South Division, Looking at some of their Scores at first glance it would appear the defense did pretty good for Colorado, they only got Blown out in 2 games. 1. Washington State 31 - 7 and 2. Uta
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by SPHawks @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

Sounds like D.J. Eliot will be introduced as the Defensive Coordinator tomorrow. Spent the last 2 seasons at Colorado.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 08:31 PM

I must have misread something. Thought the tweet I saw was dated late today! Great news! Miles "take over Kansas" program is booming. I like it.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Yesterday at 08:18 PM

Yep. Jayden is a Jayhawk! Nice. https://kansas.rivals.com/news/jayden-russell-picks-kansas-will-help-land-other-recruits
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:17 PM

Discus head is of sound mind...who knew...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by vmlb @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

CB wasn't great, but he also wasn't as bad as many of his "haters" thought. Many games where the d gave up 50+ points, yet the o never got the ball past midfield. I still think he would have been a better HC than DB, which isn't saying much
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: DrGreydogMason Fairchild switches and commits to KU. 6' 250lbs tight end Mason is 6' 5" tall and 255 pounds Dr.Greydog according to JayhawkSlant
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterNeed a clean break from Bowen. I like him, he's true blue KU and has worked his tail off. The numbers just aren't there to back him and I have to believe that Miles will come up with someone that will do better. I do
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Topcitykid10 @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

Jayden Russell to KU! Woohoo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

I have been in contact as a long time friend with a former police chief in Lawrence. Worked with me at LJW. My contacts say zip, nada. Kman has a habit of saying his rumors are backed by sources. Guess my beliefs have to be in sync with Kman...
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 >