Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Booster bribe versus friendship. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:43 AM

Maxey just might get banned with this thread. What exactly was the purpose of it.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Booster bribe versus friendship. by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Booster bribe versus friendship. by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:28 AM

http://www.ncaa.org/enforcement/role-boosters Role of Boosters Boosters play a role in providing student-athletes with a positive experience through their enthusiastic efforts. They can support teams and athletics departments through donations of
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:03 AM

Since this is such a slow time of year for much real football news, let's look at the rankings right now. According to Rivals here's how the Big 12 teams rank as of today. School_Nat. Rank_#Recruits_Tot. Pts. BU_____#11___13___998 OKSU___#13___12__
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 non conference........ by rockjacque @ 05/25/17 09:53 PM

and guess who gets passed over for the 3rd year in a row in the Big12/SEC challenge....Missouri AND with SVI back we moved up from #9 to #2 in ESPN pre-pre-season poll!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: wtfchuck takes his last check ... by KUCO_VOC @ 05/25/17 07:21 PM

His money was taken more ethically than Prince's.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 05/25/17 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Poor Laura. So mistreated. What did you do??
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: When will the Dems start to win again? by jock @ 05/25/17 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountShhhh!!! lol
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Does Rachael Maddow really want this? by jock @ 05/25/17 04:17 PM

lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 05/25/17 02:36 PM

Poor Laura. So mistreated.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/25/17 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: dgless21Nothing against getting a degree. Education is obviously important to him. He's been an Big 12 All Academic first or second tea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by 58hawk @ 05/25/17 01:50 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: dgless21Nothing against getting a degree. Education is obviously important to him. He's been an Big 12 All Academic first or second team the last two years as a Co
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ 05/25/17 01:47 PM

23rd per Rivals.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/25/17 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKAnother year with AH is always a good thing. I assume by AH you mean Andrea Hudy and not Alfred Hitchcock.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 05/25/17 01:31 PM

As of the 25th of May, 247 football recruiting team rankings for 2018 has shown a bit of slippage for the Jayhawks. Now currently ranked 27th still trending downward. If you recall, I said we would be highly successful if we maintained a position i
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by MICHHAWK @ 05/25/17 12:07 PM

Another year with AH is always a good thing.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by KUCO_VOC @ 05/25/17 12:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: dgless21Nothing against getting a degree. Education is obviously important to him. He's been an Big 12 All Academic first or second team the last two years as a Communication Studies major. He
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/25/17 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Nothing against getting a degree. Education is obviously important to him. He's been an Big 12 All Academic first or second team the last two years as a Communication Studies major. He would appear to have a dream of
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by dgless21 @ 05/25/17 11:22 AM

Nothing against getting a degree. Education is obviously important to him. He's been an Big 12 All Academic first or second team the last two years as a Communication Studies major. He would appear to have a dream of playing in the NBA. Both a de
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/25/17 10:56 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKHe can get his degree. I know the population views high level athletes that stay in school long enough to get their degree as failures. I don't. But the pinheads do. He can get his degree and have some fun. I like tha
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by MICHHAWK @ 05/25/17 10:45 AM

He can get his degree. I know the population views high level athletes that stay in school long enough to get their degree as failures. I don't. But the pinheads do. He can get his degree and have some fun. I like that.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/25/17 10:34 AM

A huge plus for KU ball next season is the Italy tour. Just gives a great plus for coming together. A potential road to the FF - Wichita, Omaha and San Antonio. We all remember San Antonio. Next season . . the year of the 4? 4 NCAA championships, 1
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Svi's coming back by dgless21 @ 05/25/17 10:02 AM

What's he legitimately going to be able to prove this year to improve his stock? He seems like a 6'7" Jeff Boschee. Spot up shooter with not much else. Can drive a bit, but not overly athletic, long, or a high level defender.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 05/25/17 09:40 AM

I’m really encouraged about the potential for this upcoming season. I believe that we have a really good team that has the potential to go all the way. BUT IF, everyone reaches or exceeds their potential and we have no Bragg situations or injuries,
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2017-18 non conference........ by MICHHAWK @ 05/25/17 09:14 AM

texas a&m at KANSAS in the BIG 12/sec Challenge.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >