Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Hard to believe Rump can be so concerned about more immigrants when he's so busy helping administer the Saudi cover up.Course he does have extensive experience in that field...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: TheTech Game Maybe the Final Nail... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

I think the final nail was when Stanley was overlooked as our #1 QB. Again. However, after reading Keegan today I may have to question my own judgement! Keegan has been all over the QB map as much as Beatty has since the beginning of this season. Th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Chiefs by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

I'm not a KC fan, but IMO Reid is the best thing to happen to KC coaching in a long spell. He's got things going his way now. The Mahomes pick was a shrewd move. This young man may be the most promising QB talent to come along in the league since Ru
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 01:08 PM

Sure ya do. Because you know everything...right...Really...no not really. Kurtis ain't going anywhere.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 12:26 PM

Filling out ballot punch cards, like picking lettuce, is too much manual labor for many Mericans to bother themselves with doing. Those ballots aren't going to cast themselves so might as well have immigrants do the heavy lifting at the polling place
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 12:11 PM

They're just coming to vote.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 11:57 AM

I think if Self is pro active and gets rid of Townsend and encourage SDS to move along he may survive it. Don’t need them digging any deeper.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: From frying pan to the fire by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: trackStanley is not better than Bender... which should tell you everything you want to know about him. We have no big 12 quality QB. They belong in division 11 or NAIA. Both Stanley and Kendrick
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Speaking of numbers now there are 70,000 criminals marching up through Messico heading towards Phoenix. They are coming for imzy's house ( and his daughter) no doubt. DC told me "The Camp of the Saints" wasn't fiction, it seems he and Steve
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:47 AM

seems B12 coaches unanimously disagree with him.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Investigation Casts Shadow on 2018-19 by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

We have ncaa penalties coming our way. When. Who knows. Likely not before this new season is over and done. Maybe not until next season is over and done. Who knows. The only way I get queasy for this new season is if I see sds dressed and in our lin
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 10:25 AM

What he's creating is job NUMBERS. Soon Dr. Evil will be putting his pinkie to his mouth and announcing "one BIIIIIIILLION jobs."
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Mahomes seems to have that inate ability to avoid real contact. ..kind of like Brady. I dont see him getting hurt..All around great game. Heck I might go to a few more even though half the crowd is Misery knuckleheads playing their damm cornhole and
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 10:17 AM

The dealmaker, creating jobs in Saudi Arabia! Saudi Arabia first! Make Saudi Great Again!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

The reasons I know this story is fake news: 1) The Interior Dept -- The Trump Interior Dept! -- is fighting an oil company? 'Tis to laugh. 2) The Justice Dept -- The Trump Justice Dept! -- is arguing that Taylor is lying about the extent of the spill
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

Drill without consequences baby drill! Except off the coast from Mar-a-Lago. Some locations are just too important.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

Hey, the State and the counties have budget issues. They just can't afford to hold a real election this year, OK. After Kobach is elected and the Brownback tax cuts go back into effect they can just cancel elections and let Kobach be Gov for life. Wi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Chiefs by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 08:51 AM

They're truly a force. I fear for what they might do this year if Mahomes stays healthy. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:25 AM

Just got home from the game. My best experience ever at Camarohead. A big win made all the Misery hard head redneck fans happy. Nobody wanted to fight on the way back to the car...much different vibe compared to the last 3 times I went with all being
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Chiefs by jhawks99 @ 10/21/18 09:48 PM

Chefs playing pretty well tonight. Defense even showed up.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 10/21/18 05:49 PM

Sports Illustrated writer list Big 12 POY chk Patty Michova
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Writer doubts NCAA will punish by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 10/21/18 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkWho is Johnny Townsend? Never heard of her, could it be Kurtis brother?!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: We deserve an apology by Kirk @ 10/21/18 01:03 PM

Well said.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Writer doubts NCAA will punish by 58hawk @ 10/21/18 12:45 PM

Who is Johnny Townsend?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: We deserve an apology by DrGreydog @ 10/21/18 12:29 PM

I'm sorta thinking A.D. Long needs to apologize for waiting so long to make a change. At this point, waiting till the end of the season CAN NOT hurt the program more than making a change now.
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >