Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/10/20 06:59 PM

71,000 + new cases today. I guess we’re not wishing it away hard enough.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: tmcats is a racist by JimWest @ 07/10/20 01:27 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERIs there anybody out there??? If one claims everybody else is racist wouldn't that make that individual racist??? Just a thought... have a great day people... Misanthrope, maybe. Racist, no.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/10/20 10:33 AM

Why oh why can’t he just declare bankruptcy on his first term and start over in 2021? Isn’t that how life works for entitled white peoples? Daddy said it did.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: tmcats is a racist by PHOGUSHER @ 07/10/20 10:01 AM

Is there anybody out there??? If one claims everybody else is racist wouldn't that make that individual racist??? Just a thought... have a great day people...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/10/20 07:59 AM

There's our boy, that's the fragile whining narcissist we know. Callers on President Trump in recent weeks have come to expect what several allies and advisers describe as a “woe-is-me” preamble. The president rants about the deadly coronaviru
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/10/20 07:52 AM

Who is this Trump that they speak of? One senior administration official rejected the notion that Trump views himself as a victim, saying instead that he has repeatedly expressed his frustration over a virus that seemed to emerge out of nowhere and
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by JimWest @ 07/08/20 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonPage 6 on the “feelz” thread. He’s laying down some real gobsmackery. Goes by Walrus. https://www.kansascrimson.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3180&start=100 Oh wow, that site is horrible looking. B
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ 07/08/20 08:33 PM

Coleman picked KU over Oklahoma, but OU responded by nabbing the #1 QB recruit in the country. What do you want to bet they now start bothering Coleman to come play with the great new QB they got to go with him?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/08/20 08:24 PM

Page 6 on the “feelz” thread. He’s laying down some real gobsmackery. Goes by Walrus. https://www.kansascrimson.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3180&start=100
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by JimWest @ 07/08/20 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonHis latest proof that racism doesn’t exist: Look at all the African American BB players at KU! link plz
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/08/20 07:28 PM

Lincoln Project bringin’ it! https://youtu.be/-vZp3FAQZvU
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/08/20 05:05 PM

His latest proof that racism doesn’t exist: Look at all the African American BB players at KU! If he were an actual troll you’d see right through the ploy. That he really fancies this to be critical thinking makes him quasi-fascinating.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Jayhawk Tik Tok Challenge by Maximus @ 07/08/20 05:01 PM

Jayhawk Tik Tok Challenge Coach Les Miles couldn't make it to the dance off, but the other Kansas Football coaches did with their families. Click on the link above for the video on Twitter.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ 07/08/20 04:51 PM

Originally Posted By: PbButThe commitment news has been very encouraging. Hopefully we can keep these guys when signing day comes. It's going to be interesting to see who holds onto recruits. I had heard a few weeks ago that the pace of commitment
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ 07/08/20 04:50 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterWill he get any playing time in the Phog? I doubt it, but you never know. Christian Moody got serious playing time, so who knows. No matter what I am guessing an athlete like that will be a good competition at practi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by JimWest @ 07/08/20 03:35 PM

lobster = Stewart
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ 07/08/20 02:04 PM

Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: If you by PHOGUSHER @ 07/08/20 02:01 PM

Yeah beeeeaaatch.... Bakersfield it is then.... just booked my flight to the Azores... leaving the ugliness of this country behind....toodles everyone....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/08/20 11:12 AM

Is there any truth to the rumor that Mike Judge was inspired to resurrect Beavis and Butthead after running across several Lobster posts?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/08/20 10:26 AM

FREEDOM! (for those who can afford it) Now everyone back to work to keep my taxes low.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 07/08/20 10:11 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319You know what we need to do to get the economy going again? Tax cuts, it works every time for the wealthy. How about tax cuts to cover going to baseball games and restaurants, and make vacations tax deductible. How a
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: If you by JimWest @ 07/08/20 09:23 AM

You strike me as the Bakersfield type.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 07/08/20 08:38 AM

You know what we need to do to get the economy going again? Tax cuts, it works every time for the wealthy. How about tax cuts to cover going to baseball games and restaurants, and make vacations tax deductible. How about we make $8000 worth of vacati
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: If you by PHOGUSHER @ 07/08/20 07:52 AM

Now they're having the same conversation on the Crimson Crappy with s twist. Most people pick California. The state has everything but it's a hot mess politically....so I say no way I would live there. Yeah again maybe San Diego or way up north by Eu
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2