Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self gone by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 11:16 PM

Somebody forgot to tell Bill about all this as he was out on the road recruiting for 2019 this evening in Louisville.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self gone by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:48 PM

Yeah..what the heck. Lets clean house..hire a nobody and play 500 ball next season. Because if he left we would lose our recruits...Lawson brothers would bail...5th place finish in the B12. It was a good run while it lasted.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWhich is more boring KY or NBA? Neither. You are... Reading comp 101 says choose either A or B. Naturally you can’t decide on it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self gone by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERto Spurs. Pops wife just died...Pops retiring to be with family and contemplate life. Bill new head coach of the slSpurs. Details at 11.. Would be good timing for him with all of the turmoil from the FBI and later NCAA
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self gone by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

Sure ya did sweet cheeks...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self gone by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 09:19 PM

I heard Self’s agent was told to be looking into NBA jobs even before this.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Self gone by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

to Spurs. Pops wife just died...Pops retiring to be with family and contemplate life. Bill new head coach of the slSpurs. Details at 11..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:51 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWhich is more boring KY or NBA? Neither. You are... Reading comp 101 says choose either A or B. Naturally you can’t decide on it so let’s change the subject.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:05 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawks99Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWhich is more boring KY or NBA? NBA Agree.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:04 PM

I think I upset 58 by not putting his name into the hat for boringmost. Pretty sure it’s not a real word. 😔 oh well 😔
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:58 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWhich is more boring KY or NBA? Neither. You are... Reading comp 101 says choose either A or B. Naturally you can’t decide on it so let’s change the subject.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWhich is more boring KY or NBA? Neither. You are...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 12:29 PM

I like the NBA, so many Kentucky and Kansas players.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

FAT 99 IS MORE BORING.....now GTFO....llol...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by jhawks99 @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWhich is more boring KY or NBA? NBA
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:45 AM

Which is more boring KY or NBA?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:42 AM

Honey...your the ultimate symbol of American manhood...I am green with envy...back to the NBA playoffs. I only watch the teams with Jayhawks. That's about half of the playoff teams .
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 10:09 AM

I get it and send her home. Not toothless and I don’t have any living female cousins. 😂 I don’t want any around full time. They can cook, clean and fuk, that’s it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Heck I thought you were losing sleep doing the hippity dippity with your toothless 32 yr old female cousins. Heck that would definetly be more fun than first round NBA playoffs...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 08:53 AM

Thibs made a name for himself over a season or 2 in Chicago when D Rose was healthy. Barkley and Shaq among others said why slow it down when you have athletes that can burn it up going up and down the court. I think Wiggins needs a system like that
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:10 AM

NBA...BORING..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Scott Brooks worst coach ever? by rockchalkjjjhawk @ 04/17/18 10:46 PM

Seriously. Brooks hasn’t a clue how to manage talent. First he routinely played Meeks and Mahinmi throughout the season - both players who arguably had/have no business even being in the league - and absolutely cost them a much better playoff seedi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Spring Game time by Jman1 @ 04/17/18 07:31 PM

Open practice you fools. Everyone knows we don't have enough Beatches to do both football AND cheerleading at the same time. Good Lord, I really am surprised we won 3 in the last 3 years with Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin at the helm. I guess they R
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Jace Sternberger by Josh2408 @ 04/17/18 07:12 PM

thanks for the info Dgless I wasn't aware of those figures, I would be okay with all of that
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Jace Sternberger by dgless21 @ 04/17/18 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408unfortunately with the contract extension like it or not we are stuck with Beaty for a couple more years. They should've never offered that extension.. I like Beaty as a person I do but with that contract if they fired h
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 >