Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by PHOGUSHER @ 04/17/19 10:07 PM

Of course I would prefer talented freshmen recruits over any transfers. But as empty as our recruitng nest is currently its a necessary evil. I didn't realize we would swing and miss on several recruits already. KU due their possible future suspensio
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by KU7679 @ 04/17/19 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROriginally Posted By: KU7679Without D. Lawson this year what would we have been, a .500 team? Maybe not that good? With top recruits leaving us for a chance at pro ball, it seems that getting transfers is a good way
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by PHOGUSHER @ 04/17/19 04:49 PM

Any is better than none...and so far its just Braun and McBride...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ 04/17/19 04:47 PM

Worried about what...he was never coming here...to a program most likely headed for suspension...lol. He is a perfect Coach K buttt boyee...looks like Scyher...Reddick...Wojo..Buckle up suckas old KU is headed to a couple tough seasons...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by Jaycat92 @ 04/17/19 04:45 PM

Dedric was good player, but he wasn't that great either. You will see when the guy gets a G-league contract. It sure seemed to me like he was not a glue guy, more of a "me" guy and I think he disrupted out chemistry overall. That doesn'
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by appyhawk @ 04/17/19 04:35 PM

On the surface it looks like Coach K redacted our report.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by TheStarhawk @ 04/17/19 03:56 PM

Meaningless? Or should we be worried.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 04/17/19 12:27 PM

Pininfarina Battista: $2 million all-electric1,874 HP.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game by KUCO_VOC @ 04/17/19 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROk there were several thousand there...I was looking at the wrong side of the stadium. The only opened the west stands. I'd say there were as many in attendance as we averaged in 2018. V
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 04/16/19 10:51 PM

While we got 1 commitment out of the Spring game so far, I'm getting the feeling we may have another 1 or 2 recruits who have privately committed also. Just the feeling I've been getting for a few weeks now based on some of the stuff I'm hearing. Nob
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game by Kman_blue @ 04/16/19 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408How did the team look for the game? What was expected? The offense to look better or the Defense? What was the final score? Overall, the first teamers looked good on both sides of the ball. The 2nd team O looked good as
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by JimWest @ 04/16/19 10:28 PM

That's not even a meme. It's a stock photo.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by Kman_blue @ 04/16/19 09:50 PM

I've heard all along coach Miles has intended to coach here at KU until he retires. That was straight from the first time I heard anything about him being hired by KU right up until this past weekend. It seems apparent he still has a deep passion and
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 04/16/19 09:45 PM

Keith Miller III a 6'5" 205lbs. 3 star WR out of The Colony HS in The Colony, TX just committed to KU! He chose KU over schools like TTech, Washington St. Colorado, BC, and ksu to name a few. He was up at KU for the Spring game this past Saturda
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts I swear by PHOGUSHER @ 04/16/19 07:26 PM

why do I even care trying to keep this place going.....not worth my efforts.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by Kirk @ 04/16/19 05:17 PM

Agreed!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by TheStarhawk @ 04/16/19 04:58 PM

Shakur Juiston would be a good pick up for this upcoming year since he is originally looked at us and is from the KS area. Would gladly take the Hauser brothers. They are both really good players from what I remember.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by DallasJHawk @ 04/16/19 01:22 PM

Les and his motivation to coach
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by tmcats @ 04/16/19 10:55 AM

wisconsin, uva or sparty.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by MICHHAWK @ 04/16/19 10:53 AM

We would gladly welcome these two if they want to come to KANSAS. They look like a couple of hammerheads. Come on down.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by tmcats @ 04/16/19 10:51 AM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by KU7679 @ 04/16/19 10:45 AM

Without D. Lawson this year what would we have been, a .500 team? Maybe not that good? With top recruits leaving us for a chance at pro ball, it seems that getting transfers is a good way to balance out teams and classes. I suppose the question i
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by PHOGUSHER @ 04/16/19 08:36 AM

No transfers period...especially multiple transfers...that is what doomed this last season's team. Screw what roid fueled DC thinks..I will accept grad transfers if they are like Tarik...Mikleson...Rodney..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by PHOGUSHER @ 04/16/19 08:33 AM

Dumb and dumber is better than Step Brothers
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by JimWest @ 04/15/19 11:01 PM

No more brothers. Always a disaster.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >