Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 12:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Then why are you are this board? If you are in Manhattan KS you are always looking for somewhere else to be.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Then why are you are this board? Probably a lot of people have asked that question!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Tough Schedule by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:19 PM

Regarding our 2020 schedule being tough is based on current or fairly current preseason rankings of some of our opponents. Of course, every conference schedule should be considered somewhat brutal as there’s always some pitfalls every year in all
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:09 PM

Then why are you are this board?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by tmcats @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Your response didn't respond to my statement. There is someone on this board who doesn't accept KU as a blue blood. Why don't you try to figure out who it is? because i don't care.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Your response didn't respond to my statement. There is someone on this board who doesn't accept KU as a blue blood. Why don't you try to figure out who it is?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by tmcats @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

first i've ever openly rooted for an ichabod.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by tmcats @ Yesterday at 11:23 AM

well, it depends on how one defines the term 'blue blood' but my top ten, if that's it, would be: kentucky ucla duke unc ku indiana uconn michigan state louisville nova
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:12 AM

You don't follow this board that closely than.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

i could not name a soul who considers ku anything but a blue blood, no one. and to suggest otherwise is silly.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

irrespective who wrote the article, the ncaa is clearly doing something based on the fbi investigation. for most of the world, not all but most, that's a good outcome.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by madcapper @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

You play in a conference for a reason, 18 games, it damn well mean something.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Phoggy, I'm not talking about you when talking about Blue Bloods. I'm very aware that you regard KU as a Blue Blood. Almost no one disagrees about KU being a Blood Blood, though there is one in particular who makes the claim that KU isn't a Blue Blo
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by madcapper @ Yesterday at 09:53 AM

He also played basketball at Washburn prior to golf at KU.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:38 AM

Only mid majors count conference championships...lol...who am I imitating...And jeebus 52 we agree KU is a Blueblood...why the consistant rant trying to prove such...Actually conference titles should only be 4 pts at the most...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

Well thats apples and oranges...Gary was a scrambling mofo this week...Brooksy tried his best with birdies on 4 of his first 5...did not matter ...here is a stupid argument ...when they announce you on the first tee do they state you sre from your bi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Blue Bloods? by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

I just happened to come across an old post from three years ago. Daniel D. Zillmer had written an article ranking the 75 Greatest College Basketball Programs.using the following criteria: NCAA Championship-- 10 points Championship Game Runner up-- 6
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by KU7679 @ 06/16/19 09:11 PM

It wasn't quite Mario Chalmers hitting a last second 3, but that last putt was pretty damned good.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by EstebanBugatti @ 06/16/19 08:57 PM

Written by a fizzou troll.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/16/19 08:44 PM

HE DID IT...ROCK CHALK
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/16/19 08:02 PM

Ok maybe not...up 2 with two to go...
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by kellyfenton @ 06/16/19 07:53 PM

Feeling good about Gary. RCJH
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/16/19 07:09 PM

About ready to blow it...typical Jayhawk...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 06/16/19 01:31 PM

Looks like we've had some interesting action on the recruiting front this past week. Keith Miller a 6'5" 205lbs. 3 star WR out of The Colony HS in The Colony, TX (Houston area) decommitted from KU and committed to Colorado. Maybe he likes the t
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/16/19 01:21 PM

Can he do it...known to choke like KU in a tournament game...hopefully he wont....
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >