Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by jhawks99 @ Today at 02:41 PM

JWDS Allsome.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by Maximus @ Today at 02:29 PM

KU 53 TT 52 Lauren York
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 02:18 PM

Thank god we have a REAL chance to grab recruits again. #beatyneatdeal
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 02:15 PM

KU 81 TT 71
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 01:34 PM

KU - 77 TTU- 71
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:26 AM

Meh...- 4..-5...I wouldnt call that a serious dog...Not too worried about it....and yes my comment was directed at you.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:21 AM

Timmay and capper are banned...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by tmcats @ Today at 09:46 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERThats one year u dumb country fuk.. i'm not sure if your comment is directed to me but, if so, what does it mean, one year? i see ku is a serious dog tonight in west texas. should be a great matchup.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by tmcats @ Today at 09:45 AM

Ku 67 TxT 73
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by madcapper @ Today at 09:39 AM

TTU 83 KU 79 Hope I'm wrong but road wins have been tough to get this year.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts GTS: KU @ TTU by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:12 AM

Need this one boys KU- 78 TTU- 74
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by JimWest @ Yesterday at 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkWhat was the point of your post? Not humorous. The point, Mr. Brain-blew-away-in-the-wind-on-the-farm, was that LaMelo Ball had mentioned that he was talking to Kansas. The title of the thread, "Big Baller," i
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

You've never seen my wife hangry. This is weak sauce. Let me know when you have a photo of her wrapped in a Confederate flag giving Putin a hand job....and Leawood, definitely let Leawood know.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 07:44 PM

Everything about her is bad*ss. And all of these stories just reinforce it.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Zion should have picked Addidas school by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Adidas wasn't offering enough Benjamins with the latest recruiting scandal so Phil and his posse got him to Dook at cut rate pricing. See aforementioned shoe pic for proof. Say it ain't so Jman. Surely coach K wouldn't
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by Defixione @ Yesterday at 05:25 PM

Hypoglycemic?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 04:53 PM

Thats one year u dumb country fuk..
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

DO NOT tell Creamcheese... cuz I think I'm in love. Senator Amy Klobuchar was hungry, forkless and losing patience. An aide, joining her on a trip to South Carolina in 2008, had procured a salad for his boss while hauling their bags through an
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Zion should have picked Addidas school by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Adidas wasn't offering enough Benjamins with the latest recruiting scandal so Phil and his posse got him to Dook at cut rate pricing. See aforementioned shoe pic for proof.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 01:21 PM

What was the point of your post? Not humorous.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

I'm hearing this is going to be another big Jr. Day with about 40 guys or so. It's mostly out of state recruits but also a couple of local guys who coudn't make the 1st Jr. Day.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Status of Jacobi Lott by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Jacobi Lott is back on the roster officially now. Good news for him and KU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by tmcats @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

if sKum fans are celebrating, it will most likely be over the ncaa not defrocking the program later this year.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Lets just see how those facts work out this year...if the Puddydats end up having a rare better season than the Jayhawks I wont lose any sleep over it ..I just will be content in the fact KU will have better seasons than Ksuck 8 yrs of every decade f
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHanging on to the pointless present.. like in every argument between KSuck and KU's basketball programs your point has almost zero validation...so why try.. even for sKum fans, facts are stubborn little things.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >