Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: some good things came out of WVU game by track @ Yesterday at 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyOriginally Posted By: dgless21A loss is a loss. There are no moral victories, but building a football program is a process. Exactly! All in all a pretty entertaining game. The offense is making improvements. The run gam
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: some good things came out of WVU game by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21A loss is a loss. Casey the troll can GTH.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: caseyOfficial number: 23,901. That should be this season's low water mark. Texas Tech and Baylor are potential Ws, and Grapes and Sooners travel well. No to potential wins
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: rockchalkjjjhawkIs he hurt? Is he just trying not to injure himself and phoning it in? Double teamed or not (not double teamed at all today), you'd think he would be a huge difference maker and I don't want to hear from Beaty th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThought I had seen Holani play against Ohio, but guess not. They apparently got the final medical word on him on Monday. Holani was a fringe player at best. KU needs to move forward with ...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Armstrong? by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

Is he hurt? Is he just trying not to injure himself and phoning it in? Double teamed or not (not double teamed at all today), you'd think he would be a huge difference maker and I don't want to hear from Beaty that it opens up a space somewhere else
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd by casey @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Official number: 23,901. That should be this season's low water mark. Texas Tech and Baylor are potential Ws, and Grapes and Sooners travel well.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: some good things came out of WVU game by casey @ Yesterday at 03:01 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21A loss is a loss. There are no moral victories, but building a football program is a process.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: some good things came out of WVU game by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 02:58 PM

A loss is a loss.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts some good things came out of WVU game by casey @ Yesterday at 02:57 PM

KU has developed a habit of starting terrible but making very good adjustments. The final score doesn't indicate how competitive this game was at the start of the 4th. Herbert had a huuuuuuge day. Secondary looked better today than they have recent
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: West Virginia -20.5 at Kansas by casey @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Spread ended up at WVU -24. They didn't cover that, but they did cover the original spread thanks to a big fourth quarter. I loved the ESPN play-by-play guy being fully aware of the final number and talking up WVU's last offensive play like it was t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Bender is Killing Us by moose1 @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

If KU had anyone in there besides Bender I think they would be winning this game!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Where will Bowen land? by moose1 @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

You might as well ask where Beaty will land. I am not saying they will fire Beaty, but I think Beaty is out of coordinator changes. For all the people that say Beaty needs 5 years, the same could be said for his coordinators. You can't have it bot
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Where will Bowen land? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 12:44 PM

Hopefully not on his head as he runs to the bus...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Where will Bowen land? by Magicman @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

There is no way that he has a job, come Monday!! Don't give me all of the excuses! Our defense is unacceptable!!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: No Game Day thread by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 12:39 PM

Phog - down 22 - try to keep up!! I feel pity for the team at this juncture of the season. No Guess the score, etc. Trying to be nice.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts No Game Day thread by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Can't say I blame anyone. Down 18 already to the Mountainbiilies.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 09:46 AM

It's a reading comprehension thing. No one said to play the "AD is fired" card until at least this season is over. But put the word out to the B's some on field progress in 2017 is expected. Half time = down 22 to WVU. We need on field
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 09:41 AM

Your post is the point. You don't want to undercut the AD publicly right now. We all know we need the renovations. Of course Girod is going to show his support. Do you expect him to say that Zenger is on the hot seat while announcing these renovati
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ Yesterday at 09:34 AM

Not exactly an ideal time to be under cutting the AD with 350 million dollar project just getting started. I suspect the chancellor understands that. Upgrade the facilities to make it more attractive to recruits and hopefully the coaching staff can u
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:42 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1Never mind on the East and West stands. After looking at it further it looks like there will be two levels, so clearly different. Plus there's a picture of the west side exterior, and it's quite different also.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:41 AM

Supposedly we agreed to a "tweaked" 12 (or 14) year, $191M deal with Adidas and that's going to help fund the renovations. Bottom of the article (or just ctrl+f for adidas). http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/sep/22/memorial-stadium-renov
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by moose1 @ Yesterday at 08:36 AM

Never mind on the East and West stands. After looking at it further it looks like there will be two levels, so clearly different.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by moose1 @ Yesterday at 08:27 AM

Looking at the rendering it looks like the the position of the East and West stands appear to be in the same. The position to the field and the angle it goes back looks to be the same, so I wonder if they are largely going to keep those intact. Ove
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Stadium Video by moose1 @ Yesterday at 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: PbButThe video was Interesting...but what were all those people doing there? Now that is funny! That had me laughing my butt off.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >