Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 02:02 AM

Originally Posted By: schmuck34Kman I love this stuff and your other post on Dineen visiting the kids. Now if we can just all agree to ignore Cocoa I'll be happy to visit more. LOL! I'll do my best, but sometimes I'm bored and it's just too easy.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiKU had their Friday Night Lights camp yesterday. I know he isn't in the '18 class but its worth noting that 4-Star LB Marcel Brooks from Texas made the trip up and left with an offer. Heard, the QB from Blue Valle
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by schmuck34 @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Kman I love this stuff and your other post on Dineen visiting the kids. Now if we can just all agree to ignore Cocoa I'll be happy to visit more.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ Yesterday at 01:57 AM

KU had their Friday Night Lights camp yesterday. I know he isn't in the '18 class but its worth noting that 4-Star LB Marcel Brooks from Texas made the trip up and left with an offer.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Cole's (Hayden) Christmas in July by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:46 AM

I noticed Joe Dineen and a few other KU football players visited Children's Mercy Hospital Pediatric Oncology Center. They're redistributing some toys and gifts that were given to Cole during his battle with this horrid disease to other childhood can
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: kylecof11Corione Harris just announced his official visits for the season. Dates are TBD.. He says things can change, but he's definitely going to take advantage of getting 5 visits. Kansas WVU Texas Miss State Florida Having
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Who's ready for some KU football!?!? by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:28 AM

You MF'n unicorns (KU football fans) ready for some KU football!?!? If you're not pumped yet, check out this awesome video from colouring KU! KU football video tweet from Colouring KU. Too bad you can't directly embed the video here, but even if y
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by vmlb @ 07/21/17 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Keegan posted his two deep today. Left tackle: first team: Hakeem Adeniji; second team: Antoine Frazier. Left guard: first team: Jayson Rhodes; second team: Malik Clark. Center: first team: Mesa Ribordy; second team: Hu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/21/17 04:38 PM

Not saying this is why, but it's interesting: WVU has Tevin Bush from Landry Walker. Miss State has Keytaon Thompson from Landry Walker. Texas has Alex Anderson from Landry Walker. Florida has Brad Stewart that I believe is from the same 7v7 team
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by kylecof11 @ 07/21/17 04:20 PM

Corione Harris just announced his official visits for the season. Dates are TBD.. He says things can change, but he's definitely going to take advantage of getting 5 visits. Kansas WVU Texas Miss State Florida Having no LSU on the list is fairly en
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/21/17 02:11 PM

Nothing you post is factual.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/21/17 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21That quote is as factual as everything else you post on here. I was told you aren't real either per kman. Sounds like a cat fight going to break...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: The deafinition of..... by jock @ 07/21/17 02:04 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 suspension of disbelief , the base keeps the faith. I have a bag of hammers that is smarter than Trump's base and anyone who still supports him.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by dgless21 @ 07/21/17 01:58 PM

Keegan posted his two deep today. Left tackle: first team: Hakeem Adeniji; second team: Antoine Frazier. Left guard: first team: Jayson Rhodes; second team: Malik Clark. Center: first team: Mesa Ribordy; second team: Hunter Saulsbury. Right guard: f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/21/17 01:54 PM

That quote is as factual as everything else you post on here.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/21/17 01:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21I'm beginning to think I just want to be like you. Well, flattery goes a long way with me. Thanks, Dgless!!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What's it gonna take to sign Devonta? by kylecof11 @ 07/21/17 12:43 PM

I think it comes down to 2 things.. For KU to have an offense that passes the ball all over the place. And that will be the case with Meacham. For KU to be competitive and not get beat by a 4 TD Except for the OU and oSu games, KU should be competi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by track @ 07/21/17 11:34 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI think OL improves the most. We bring in Baldwin who was a 5 star and Hannen as a RS Sr and Tovi both 3 stars on Rivals. QB is the 2nd most improved position because Bender fits our offense and will benefit from his
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by dgless21 @ 07/21/17 11:28 AM

In order to be successful, OL and QB need to be the most improved. Dom, Herbert, Oct, and Martin can all be successful if that OL does its job, and we have a QB that's a threat to connect on a big play. We invested a lot of money in adding Meacham.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by KUCO_VOC @ 07/21/17 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI think OL improves the most. We bring in Baldwin who was a 5 star and Hannen as a RS Sr and Tovi both 3 stars on Rivals. QB is the 2nd most improved position because Bender fits our offense and will benefit from his
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Improvement of each position group by pizzanbeer @ 07/21/17 09:52 AM

I think OL improves the most. We bring in Baldwin who was a 5 star and Hannen as a RS Sr and Tovi both 3 stars on Rivals. QB is the 2nd most improved position because Bender fits our offense and will benefit from his experience. RB is 3rd most imp
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/21/17 07:56 AM

I notice that's your go to move when you don't have an intelligent response. I enjoy that you've imitated my asking you for links when you repeatedly post unfounded BS. Just like you imitate my insults. I'm beginning to think you just want to be m
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/21/17 07:29 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Three attempts and not a single slightly humorous comment. Link?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 07/20/17 10:29 PM

Three attempts and not a single slightly humorous comment. Not a single link either.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/20/17 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCLew didn't give out money like it was Halloween candy. He kept it for himself. Link? You don't remember his exercise equipment?
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >