Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by KUCO_VOC @ 12/08/17 04:40 AM

Originally Posted By: schmuck34Show of hands: Who values Kucos opinions? My take is will geary s/b respected enuf by Bob to be known as Will Geary. Sorry Bob.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by KUCO_VOC @ 12/08/17 04:36 AM

Apparently Schmuck is the final word poster on these things. Don’t dare say anything like “tackles show the lopsided defense at Kansas”.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by jhawkblue @ 12/08/17 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueSo, you're saying fellow Big 12 coaches and Sports Illustrated don't know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to college football? Kind of an outlandish point of view IMHO. as I stated I am happy for hi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: phog.net by jahawker2004 @ 12/08/17 12:29 AM

Here's another candidate for Colorful/Politically Incorrect Post of the Year, courtesy of our friend KYBLUEBLOOD from the Billy Preston thread earlier this week-- My ex wife is coming by to run some errands, go to the store , do some laundry and cle
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by schmuck34 @ 12/07/17 11:43 PM

Show of hands: Who values Kucos opinions?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/07/17 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Josh Smith decommitted per twitter...despite his upcoming official visit to KU this weekend? He's not visiting this weekend. Believe KU has told him to hold off for now due to the reasons I mentioned in my post above.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/07/17 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerRivals shows RB Anthony Williams headed to Nebraska for a visit this weekend. Strange as he's playing in his state championship game this weekend. It must be a very short truncated visit if he's also going to visit the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ 12/07/17 10:20 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1F@(kin A! This is the problem with giving Beaty another year. The recruits are not seeing any progress and they don't want to jump on board a foundering ship. Losing seasons will hurt recruiting more than changing coachs.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by Kman_blue @ 12/07/17 10:14 PM

So, you're saying fellow Big 12 coaches and Sports Illustrated don't know what the hell they're talking about when it comes to college football? Kind of an outlandish point of view IMHO.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ 12/07/17 09:43 PM

F@(kin A! This is the problem with giving Beaty another year. The recruits are not seeing any progress and they don't want to jump on board a foundering ship. Losing seasons will hurt recruiting more than changing coachs.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by moose1 @ 12/07/17 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueIm happy for Joe Dineen his effort showed really showed this year, but in no way is he one of the top Lbs in the country his tackle numbers were a product of his effort yes, but mostly a product of the failure of the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ 12/07/17 08:24 PM

Rivals shows RB Anthony Williams headed to Nebraska for a visit this weekend. Looks like the Louisianimals are abandoning ship. Rivals has Cartez Crook Jones taking a visit to KSU this weekend. Lucky for us Girod is confident in Zengers visio
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 12/07/17 08:09 PM

Josh Smith decommitted per twitter...despite his upcoming official visit to KU this weekend?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ 12/07/17 08:08 PM

Azur Kamara -- JUCO DE -- visit this weekend.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by 58hawk @ 12/07/17 06:44 PM

Jesus. Some good news and people have to piss on it.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by 58hawk @ 12/07/17 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCTired of being misrepresented on this board We all are...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by Kman_blue @ 12/07/17 06:10 PM

Originally Posted By: WayOldHawkJD has another year and I think he'll soon have a degree. Seems like a perfect time to get away from this mess and see what he's really got by moving on to a school that both needs him and cares enough puts something
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Congratulations to Joe Dineen! by WayOldHawk @ 12/07/17 06:04 PM

JD has another year and I think he'll soon have a degree. Seems like a perfect time to get away from this mess and see what he's really got by moving on to a school that both needs him and cares enough puts something representing FBS football on the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by KUCO_VOC @ 12/07/17 06:00 PM

Tired of being misrepresented on this board
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ 12/07/17 05:53 PM

Cmon don't be michhawk dumb. If you spent 150 bucks for 2 tickets and food at the Sprint Center last night like I did ya don't know crap...We need him...if not him or/and DeSousa we will lose 10 or more games.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: phog.net by PHOGUSHER @ 12/07/17 05:48 PM

It is Casgaydia...the Portland Oregon living hipster that thinks he important in this world. ...very thin wristed and has a lack of melatonin. ...albino like....he is not either of your aforementioned. He is a douche of a much higher level....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Night vs Washington by PHOGUSHER @ 12/07/17 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKFrom time to time our children are going to get bested by their children. It happens. Do you plan on crying about it like a little b!tc# all day. There you go again. "Our"
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by KUCO_VOC @ 12/07/17 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: schmuck34Again I'm reminded of why I have KUCO on mute. Can't even give props to a local kid who has had a great career. Back to ignoring him for the rest of my life. I can’t give a crap about your mute button but my opinion i
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Night vs Washington by AlOerter @ 12/07/17 05:36 PM

2 things about this game: 1. KU is not as bad as they played last night. 2. Washington is not as good as they played last night. We'll see where both teams are come post season.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: many of you followed will geary's path by schmuck34 @ 12/07/17 05:18 PM

Again I'm reminded of why I have KUCO on mute. Can't even give props to a local kid who has had a great career. Back to ignoring him for the rest of my life.
Page 13 of 20 < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 >