Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by beenahawk @ 01/10/18 11:22 AM

I certainly don't envy the KU sales reps! Imagine getting that golden opportunity to sell an all expense paid trip to the old corner warehouse at Lansing? But still...there will literally be DOZENS of people lining up to put their money down to su
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by tmcats @ 01/10/18 10:49 AM

stokes had surgery on his foot yesterday. he gone.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by Jayhawk1952 @ 01/10/18 10:49 AM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWK Gray hairs for everybody. Being in my 66th season as a Jayhawk fan, I have enough gray hairs for everybody. However, they're not due primarily to the Jayhawk as there's been far more ups than downs during this time pe
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCWARNING: dgless21 off-season post banter can be useless to read. FMP And probably bad for your health (murder?) as well.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: More Evidence That Religion Makes You Dumb? by jahawker2004 @ 01/10/18 10:38 AM

Cliff Alexander. (Great post btw)
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 10:29 AM

WARNING: Every KUCO post is useless to read.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Bill Self Lineup change by MICHHAWK @ 01/10/18 10:21 AM

I'm happy for MN and MICHHAWK. I'll get excited if he can string together multiple games like that.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by MICHHAWK @ 01/10/18 10:13 AM

Every game is going to be a grind. Each and every night this team is going to grind. Nothing will come easy. Gray hairs for everybody. Pepto by the gallon.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 09:55 AM

WARNING: Off season post banter can be useless to read.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 09:33 AM

Can Zenger get anything right?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: More Evidence That Religion Makes You Dumb? by Maximus @ 01/10/18 09:21 AM

Hint: God cannot write the bible if he exist, and the Bible does exist so who wrote it?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: More Evidence That Religion Makes You Dumb? by Maximus @ 01/10/18 09:20 AM

Trying to prove god exist.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Leaders need to lead....... by Maximus @ 01/10/18 08:41 AM

Originally Posted By: KKnightMaximus, always love your picture selection, except this one. LOL Leaders need to lead??
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by Maximus @ 01/10/18 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By: oldalumI've seen no discussion about K-State losing their point guard, possibly for the rest of the season.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by Maximus @ 01/10/18 08:30 AM

Originally Posted By: oldalumI've seen no discussion about K-State losing their point guard, possibly for the rest of the season.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 08:22 AM

Has anyone else received a call from the WEF and KU AD asking about the season and ticket renewal? I can only imagine that they're having many entertaining conversations.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by beenahawk @ 01/10/18 08:04 AM

Plus a BIG one! The level of consistency by the Zenger/Chuckles and Beaty Dudes programs is actually amazing!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: bigdogjacOPPS! Missed that one. AOK!!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts K-State's Stokes injury by oldalum @ 01/09/18 11:33 PM

I've seen no discussion about K-State losing their point guard, possibly for the rest of the season.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by PHOGUSHER @ 01/09/18 11:06 PM

Really...bad fans.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by jahawker2004 @ 01/09/18 10:23 PM

Once again, no Rock Chalk Chant tonight.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by PHOGUSHER @ 01/09/18 10:11 PM

It will be tight every game until Preston and Silvio get playing and with some minutes. If that's ever going to happen.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by AlOerter @ 01/09/18 10:03 PM

Another grind it out win. I think we're in for a lot of those. Especially if you miss 4 out 5 free throws down the stretch.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by AlOerter @ 01/09/18 10:01 PM

This team is like a box of chocolates...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by PHOGUSHER @ 01/09/18 09:43 PM

I might be done with them if they lose to this sorry asss Cyclone team.
Page 12 of 14 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 >