Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ 06/15/18 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadPersonally, I KNOW the Big XII in it's current forms truly sucks balls as far as rivalries and excitement go, but we have shown it is truly only about one thing and one thing only, MONEY. Losing NU, CU, and Meth were d
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 11:38 AM

I heard that the deep state sent Manafort to the gulag today. Good thing the Republicans had nothing to do with that guy either.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 11:34 AM

I'ma gonna guess that imzy is a better golfer than that.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:57 AM

Arthur Jones? You mean the guy disowned by the Republicans, long before the primary and who ran unopposed because no sane person wanted to run in a solid blue district? That Arthur Jones? If he's your big worry, then you should probably cut out ca
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:52 AM

Steve King and Arthur Jones appreciate your support. Can you get me into a camp somewhere in the Rockies with a good trout stream? That would be great. You know, one of those whites only camps.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:45 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:44 AM

Maybe. I'm trying to get a job running the camp you'll be sent to. So don't rock the boat. I'll get you extra gruel.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:43 AM

$1,300,005
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:40 AM

I think we can drop the pretense and political correctness now, can't we?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trade Wars by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:39 AM

I post those stories just for you. I know you like a good story before your midday nap.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:36 AM

Easy there, Godwin. We're less than 10 posts in.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:34 AM

Joisey hates the Stones!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:33 AM

Sub-conscious self-reflection is a b*tch. Says the conservative as he watches his party becoming a neo-nazi fueled cult of boorish personality. Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trade Wars by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:32 AM

I like stories like that one.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by kellyfenton @ 06/15/18 10:29 AM

Never suggested it was appropriate. It wasn’t, tho FBI agents are ultimately still human agents with opinions on matters. Would it have been ok for them to say that to each other in private? The point is, it has no impact on the legitimacy of Muell
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trade Wars by KUCO_VOC @ 06/15/18 10:28 AM

We already lost that war decades ago. Dems did it! LOL
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:27 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 it's on our side, yes it is... No it's not.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by DCHawk1 @ 06/15/18 10:27 AM

Joisey's just unhappy. A. He hates that the FBI couldn't save us from "retarded" Trump voters. B. He hates himself for becoming "the man," defending Hoover's state police against those damn nonconformists. I feel for him.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:25 AM

it's on our side, yes it is...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Trade Wars by parkhawk3319 @ 06/15/18 10:21 AM

they are easy to win.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: O-lineman transfer from Houston? by KUCO_VOC @ 06/15/18 10:17 AM

Luke Axtell settled with UT for four semesters tuition money of $5K a semester plus $7,5K for his lawyers fees. Not close to a cool mil. Tejas released his specific grades to public view and UT settled out of court with Luke. Disclosure of academi
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by imzcount @ 06/15/18 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOf course. And his witless cultists will believe him. Won’t they, Count? I guess you're referring to the "deplorables" amiright? You know that type of rhetoric has backfired on the Dems.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by imzcount @ 06/15/18 10:10 AM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOf course. And his witless cultists will believe him. Won’t they, Count? I smell hair burning. lol p.s. Did you google Trumps accomplishments yet?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: IG report turns tide from blue to red by imzcount @ 06/15/18 10:06 AM

Fourth, there was ZERO evidence that the texts by Struck — who also trashed Dems — were anything more than him expressing a political opinion as a US citizen or that anything was tainted in the investigation by them Fifth, but that Mueller took t
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: "The Deep State" by kellyfenton @ 06/15/18 10:06 AM

Of course. And his witless cultists will believe him. Won’t they, Count?
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >