Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong and Wise by dgless21 @ 01/11/18 08:54 AM

Wise announces that he is returning for his senior year.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by dgless21 @ 01/11/18 07:59 AM

This character you've created seems like she's doing pretty well. So far she has a fast food job and has a boyfriend. Not bad for a little girl. I'm actually kinda impressed. I was under the impression you were a one trick pony that could only cr
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by beenahawk @ 01/11/18 07:48 AM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadNow.....are those folks? Or Dudes? According to DB, they would be "loyal dudes". According to anyone with a brain larger than a walnut, they would idiots.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: bigdogjacIf it would have been possible, I would have deleted this thread. Once the camel's nose is in the tent, and pretty soon so is the whole dang thing... I do fear retribution if I ever go into the wrong ff place and ask f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 10:42 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Jman1Sounds like you 2 need to get a room and have some angry sex!! I will say, sometimes watching Girl on Girl action is pretty hot. It would be 58 on top. And dgless,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by bigdogjac @ 01/10/18 09:39 PM

If it would have been possible, I would have deleted this thread.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by 58hawk @ 01/10/18 09:11 PM

I get free tickets to the Coaches Corner but pretty much pick any seat in the student section. 40 yard line about half way up.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin and Charlot by 58hawk @ 01/10/18 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Jman1Sounds like you 2 need to get a room and have some angry sex!! I will say, sometimes watching Girl on Girl action is pretty hot. It would be 58 on top. And dgless, well she would be Bottom. Sh
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by KUHawkhead @ 01/10/18 08:24 PM

Now.....are those folks? Or Dudes?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 07:55 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: dgless21Thanks, Trump. You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him. Neither of you can stay on topic. Yo
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paranoia by PHOGUSHER @ 01/10/18 06:57 PM

Cowardly man a.k.a. Vega bragging he knows how to box on the snot net. Maybe...but he cant any power in the punches with that albino 135 lb frame ......he is a keyboard warrior only.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy & Silvio by AlOerter @ 01/10/18 06:49 PM

I want to see Preston and DeSousa on the floor Saturday. We need rebounds. Preston would be the perfect compliment to Dok on the high/low. Then Lightfoot could be high and DeSousa low off the bench.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by AlOerter @ 01/10/18 06:46 PM

So did Newman have a good game because he didn't want to disappoint Keegan?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 05:07 PM

I had tickets on the 50. I didn't previously have season tickets, didn't have to donate for years, or donate a lot. They were really quite easy to come by. I walked in to select a seat, there were a few seats together on row 15ish on the 50 yard l
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 04:53 PM

I guess I misunderstood when you suggested I worked in fast food...what you were trying to say is you wanted me to be one of your kids. Got it. The truth about your feeling toward fast food workers must've gotten hidden under the rest of your Trump
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ 01/10/18 03:24 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by beenahawk @ 01/10/18 03:16 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: dgless21Thanks, Trump. You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him. Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynist
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by beenahawk @ 01/10/18 03:10 PM

Some of us older Hawks have seen this before....but why buy season tickets and contribute to the WEF? If you want to attend a game for some bazaar reason, (with 5 out 6 almost guaranteed to be 11:00 am kickoffs) Either pay for a General Admission/E
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Thank God for KU football! by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 01:53 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkI certainly don't envy the KU sales reps! Imagine getting that golden opportunity to sell an all expense paid trip to the old corner warehouse at Lansing? But still...there will literally be DOZENS of people lining u
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 01:45 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Thanks, Trump. You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him. Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynistic. You both think lowly of f
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU vs Iowa St. by PHOGUSHER @ 01/10/18 01:20 PM

Damyummmm older than dirt...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: K-State's Stokes injury by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 01:15 PM

Texas guard Andrew Jones diagnosed with Leukemia and receiving treatment also. Scary stuff.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 01:03 PM

Thanks, Trump. You and Trump have a lot in common, huh? Seems kind of hypocritical since you claim you don't like him. Neither of you can stay on topic. You're both sexist and misogynistic. You both think lowly of fast food workers. You both th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by KUCO_VOC @ 01/10/18 12:49 PM

You’re welcome, gf.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Alabamanimals vs Louisianimals by dgless21 @ 01/10/18 11:59 AM

Thank you for proving my point.
Page 11 of 14 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 >