Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: @@Guess the score @@Ohio Uni by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC34 23 KU keeps it that close but loses :cry Due to: Right side O line struggles, D secondary as well, turnovers battle continues Well, gotta give it to ya KooKoo, you're spot on so far
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by track @ 09/16/17 12:38 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: Kman_blueRegardless of your opinions on Zenger, I think this is going to be a colossal embarrassment to the university. Were you talking about the banner or the Ohio game? Because the Ohio game i
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What? by dgless21 @ 09/16/17 12:09 PM

No he's not.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts What? by bigdogjac @ 09/16/17 11:50 AM

Cole Moos is doing a good job.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ 09/16/17 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueRegardless of your opinions on Zenger, I think this is going to be a colossal embarrassment to the university. Were you talking about the banner or the Ohio game? Because the Ohio game is approaching colossal embarra
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts @@Guess the score @@Ohio Uni by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 06:47 AM

34 23 KU keeps it that close but loses :cry Due to: Right side O line struggles, D secondary as well, turnovers battle continues
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by PbBut @ 09/16/17 12:08 AM

Just a comment about what might happen when an AD makes the right hire. I just watched the end of South Florida kicking Illinois. After the 2009 season, Jim Leavitt was fired at South Florida for what started out as player abuse. Sound familiar?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ 09/15/17 11:41 PM

They've announced a potential stadium renovation with approximate cost...but unless it's changed since last Saturday, they haven't started the public fundraising for it or spent any money to move forward. We've also heard Zenger mention before that
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The game we forgot to show up by HawksFB @ 09/15/17 09:29 PM

There was alot in this thread, but didn't see it so correct me if I'm wrong. I was looking up and down the sideline all game when Frazier was getting beat, and Baldwin was not even dressed. Didn't see him anywhere on the sideline. Did anyone else se
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Off to Ohio by HawksFB @ 09/15/17 09:25 PM

Follow this board relatively religiously and it's hard to read Kman losing faith...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scouting Ohio by HawksFB @ 09/15/17 09:22 PM

Personally, I can't remember a time one of Beaty's teams felt slighted like their backs are against the wall like they probably do this week. Do they show up scrappy? This has nothing to do with Ohio, but (also personally) there are no signs of Beat
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by vmlb @ 09/15/17 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21What stadium renovation fund? There is a thread on this blog talking about $300 million being spent on the football stadium. Maybe you should read that. You even posted on that thread numerous times. That might get you
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scouting Ohio by pizzanbeer @ 09/15/17 06:49 PM

Ohio Injuries - LB Quentin Poling (Team Captain) is questionable with a hip injury. He is a starter. DE Sam McKnight is questionable with a knee injury. He is listed 2nd on the 2 deep depth chart. RB A J Ouelette - I read something about Ouelette
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by PbBut @ 09/15/17 06:35 PM

I think you're right about the negative national exposure this could bring and I hope the idea dies quickly. We are now in the seventh FB season of Zenger and I see very little indication that the situation is getting better. We continue to be sold
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scouting Ohio by Jman1 @ 09/15/17 05:38 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueDespite the numbers looking respectable on run D, those numbers overall make my stomach turn. I really just about got sick looking at them. There's no way this t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scouting Ohio by 58hawk @ 09/15/17 05:15 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueDespite the numbers looking respectable on run D, those numbers overall make my stomach turn. I really just about got sick looking at them. There's no way this team should have those kinds
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by beenahawk @ 09/15/17 04:59 PM

No need to worry about "sight lines" any more....the 5,000 left in the 4th quarter last week had a pretty unimpeded view of the group impersonating the KU Football team.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by beenahawk @ 09/15/17 04:54 PM

Having read this thread in it's entirety, I am more than amused. One simple fact about Athletic Directors at KU...none of them with the exception of Bob Marcum has ever given a crap about football. All have been on missions to feather their own beds.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scouting Ohio by KUCO_VOC @ 09/15/17 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueDespite the numbers looking respectable on run D, those numbers overall make my stomach turn. I really just about got sick looking at them. There's no way this team should have those kinds of numbers after the 2 opponen
Page 11 of 11 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11