Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas vs Kentuck by Jman1 @ 11/15/17 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERYour mama is a knucklehead. I gave yo mama a piggy back ride last night and blew my back out. Now I need surgery.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Grimes!!!!!!!!!! by Jman1 @ 11/15/17 07:39 PM

Kid is Iverson with height and an uncoachable special passing. this kid is the real Fing deal. You can thank Frank Mason for the get. Now seal the "Fab 5" with Williamson. UNSTOPPABLE
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Lightfoot by 58hawk @ 11/15/17 06:42 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: 58hawk I hope the new guy gets to play so its bye bye time for Lighthouse. Out of necessity, The Lightfeet is getting 15 minutes a game minimum. Makes no matter what Billy P. does or does not do.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by moose1 @ 11/15/17 06:40 PM

I am sure if the team does cover he will be laughing after the game and during Hawktalk because he is so happy about getting close.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by 58hawk @ 11/15/17 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODNice win y’all. Had you shot it better, not even close. We have to get better play from the point. We were pretty bad tonight there. They competed though on the big stage. They do have crazy length. Was hoping to s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by PHOGUSHER @ 11/15/17 06:38 PM

You are one stupid mofo. Preaston is a good kid that made a few mistakes. Greene and Alexander was far worse.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by Kirk @ 11/15/17 06:09 PM

KU may beat the spread with junk time points. Cue the moral victory squad.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by moose1 @ 11/15/17 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: track you are suggesting they will want to expose Mayfield and their best players to injury in a game they have clearly won....don't think so. At some point they will take the pedal off the metal to rest guys and avoid some acc
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Arkansas.... by KUCO_VOC @ 11/15/17 02:07 PM

"The firing comes at a time of turmoil for the football program, which is 29-32 in five seasons under Bielema, including a mark of 11-27 in the Southeastern Conference. The Razorbacks (4-6) will fail to win at least nine games this season for th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Arkansas.... by DrGreydog @ 11/15/17 01:45 PM

Fires AD Jeff Long. Can Coach Bielema be far behind?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by MICHHAWK @ 11/15/17 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCIt's the one and done's killing our depth off. We would not have a depth issue right now if billy p. aka clifford alexander 2.0 was not a precaution. Even brannen greene was eligible to play in his first champions cla
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by track @ 11/15/17 11:25 AM

you are suggesting they will want to expose Mayfield and their best players to injury in a game they have clearly won....don't think so. At some point they will take the pedal off the metal to rest guys and avoid some accidental injury. However, th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by KUCO_VOC @ 11/15/17 11:13 AM

It's the one and done's killing our depth off. Can't guarantee anybody staying for four years anymore.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: New Jayhawk band member by KUCO_VOC @ 11/15/17 11:10 AM

They have Trashley Judd and we have Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith!!
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts New Jayhawk band member by parkhawk3319 @ 11/15/17 10:56 AM

So last night I get a text from my daughter in Chicago, she is traveling with the band for the KU vs UK game. It's a photo of a guy in the crowd wearing a KU hat. Look she says, it's Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers. The next text I get from her
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by MICHHAWK @ 11/15/17 10:45 AM

Until billy p. proves to me otherwise, billy p. aka clifford alexander 2.0 is a knucklehead. We are two games into his career, and he is on the bench in street clothes, fancy eyewear and bling baby bling, because we have to hold him out as a precauti
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by PHOGUSHER @ 11/15/17 10:34 AM

No...that has nothing to do with Silvio. Body language on the bench points to everyone having Prestons back. I just can't believe our lack of depth...this should never happen to an Elite D1 school. Should never went for so many transfers. I hppe Silv
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by jensen @ 11/15/17 10:28 AM

I hope this rush to activate Silvio isn't in response to a greater issue with Preston.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by Jman1 @ 11/15/17 10:21 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: caseyUp to 36.5. That's more like it. Will OU be merciful? Can they afford to be? Aren't they still in the running for a playoff spot? If so they will run it up as much as possible. Maybe they hang 7
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by KUCO_VOC @ 11/15/17 10:20 AM

Wingman Sam Cunliffe, 6'6", ASU transfer could help with teams who have a lotta height to contend with.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by MICHHAWK @ 11/15/17 10:08 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC Two possibilities both front court players coming in for the second half of the season. I know that The Silvio is trying to get himself eligible for the second semester. Who is this other big you speak of.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by KUCO_VOC @ 11/15/17 09:57 AM

six man bench will grow by one when Preston settles in. Two possibilities both front court players coming in for the second half of the season. Could make a deep run in March if it all works out as planned. In Self we trust!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas vs Kentuck by MICHHAWK @ 11/15/17 09:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92I think we have long way to go to be considered a threat to be Final Four bound. Our current line-up as is, right now, cannot be considered a FF threat. No way. Right now we go 6.5 deep. We won an ugly battle. I love i
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas vs Kentuck by Jaycat92 @ 11/14/17 11:37 PM

I think we have long way to go to be considered a threat to be Final Four bound.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 11/14/17 11:28 PM

Nice win y’all. Had you shot it better, not even close. We have to get better play from the point. We were pretty bad tonight there. They competed though on the big stage. They do have crazy length. Was hoping to see Preston tonight. We need Vande
Page 11 of 16 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 >