Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd by KUHawkhead @ 09/16/17 10:27 PM

It will be a bloodbath. I truly think it is time where we ask ourselves....do we want to even TRY to have an actual P5 program? If so, there needs to be complete replacement of EVERY person responsible for the continual shitshow that we are exposed t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Post Mangino teams are just soft by 58hawk @ 09/16/17 10:23 PM

Originally Posted By: INationBowen need to take over the Lawrence High football program when Coach Wedd decides to retire. That would be the level where Bowens ability is at. He has already retired. Last season as the helm.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Road Streak by 58hawk @ 09/16/17 10:18 PM

Wrong. 42.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by 58hawk @ 09/16/17 10:17 PM

Originally Posted By: trackIt's my understanding he gets 700,000 a year thru 2021 with a 40,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Contract should be 40,000 a year with 700,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Ku administration/ new chancellor is incompetent. You're
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by casey @ 09/16/17 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: trackIt's my understanding he gets 700,000 a year thru 2021 with a 40,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Contract should be 40,000 a year with 700,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Ku administration/ new chancellor is incompetent. Old
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Don't guess the score, Guess the Crowd by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 09:33 PM

We already know WVU a whole bunch, KU short of a dozen. How many people will actually pay and/or berate themselves and be masochistic next home game? I'm gonna go with 2500
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 09:28 PM

In observation of the GLARING deficiencies on offense, I think I would start Starks and let him improvise as he goes. Do a little sandlot Don't even have to worry about calling plays in or delay of game!! And atleast then the opposing D can't
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 09:12 PM

Yes the d sux Understatement of the decade. No, sorry, since man starting walkin bipedal
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 09:09 PM

Originally Posted By: vmlbYes the d sux. But can we get a first down in the first qtr.? Can we have a game where the defense doesn't have to play 75% of the game? CAn we have an O that doesn't turn the ball over on the first play after the D gets a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts HS Kansas HC Beaty loses... by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 09:02 PM

...again. But he will tell you, "...we are a good football team." Last two games he has been totally delusional and he must go. I don't see a Texas recruiting influence he has touted that would happen. When? Where? My team (Kansas Jayh
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by vmlb @ 09/16/17 07:47 PM

Yes the d sux. But can we get a first down in the first qtr.? Can we have a game where the defense doesn't have to play 75% of the game? CAn we have an O that doesn't turn the ball over on the first play after the D gets a takeaway? I'm amazed the D
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Congratulations! by shawneehawk @ 09/16/17 06:30 PM

We made ESPN highlight reel.....new record of 42 straight road losses in FBS. After the game KU announcers pointing out the progress (after all, that's what they get paid for I guess). Only problem we're not going to be playing C. Mich. and Ohio U.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by EstebanBugatti @ 09/16/17 06:30 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Last year's defense was not bad. They were just on the field too much, especially considering the depth on D. This year's D is definitely worse. Last year's D was bad. They couldn't stop the run to save their lives.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by shawneehawk @ 09/16/17 06:21 PM

My fear is that Beaty promised Bender the starting job if he came to KU....hope that's not the case. Bender may throw a prettier ball but Stanley is more of gutsy type knowing what it takes to win.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: trackIt's my understanding he gets 700,000 a year thru 2021 with a 40,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Contract should be 40,000 a year with 700,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Ku administration/ new chancellor is incompetent. Um,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anti-Zenger Gofundme by dgless21 @ 09/16/17 06:08 PM

Weis poured gasoline on the Gill dumpster fire, put it on a train, and wrecked the train. Zenger's biggest success was firing him. Unfortunately, Zenger's biggest failure was hiring him in the first place.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zenger contract by dgless21 @ 09/16/17 06:05 PM

1.4M buyout.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 06:05 PM

Bender wouldn't roll out of the pocket even if there was a 800 pound grizzly bear running at him. Bad combination with Bender and a JUCO level offensive line Kinda feel sorry for the kid actually tho
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Zenger contract by track @ 09/16/17 06:04 PM

It's my understanding he gets 700,000 a year thru 2021 with a 40,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Contract should be 40,000 a year with 700,000 bonus if we make a bowl. Ku administration/ new chancellor is incompetent.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 06:00 PM

I dont think 40 and 50 point losses signify a defense that is "not bad". Time to get rid of the HS D coordinator and get a real coach in there. Hell, even a cheerleader would prolly be an upgrade
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by KUCO_VOC @ 09/16/17 05:59 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1I have a feeling Bender is the better quarterback, but Stanley might be the better quarterback for KU. However, the coaches do not know who to use.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Always remember.... by moose1 @ 09/16/17 05:57 PM

Last year's defense was not bad. They were just on the field too much, especially considering the depth on D. This year's D is definitely worse.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by moose1 @ 09/16/17 05:55 PM

I have a feeling Bender is the better quarterback, but Stanley might be the better quarterback for KU.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Stanley=Cummings?? by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 05:38 PM

Stanley=Transfer These KU QBs are putting their lives on the line out there every snap, like walking the streets of South Chicago
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Always remember.... by Jman1 @ 09/16/17 05:37 PM

the last time we had a decent defense was when Bill Young was here. After that it has been a "Pile of crap"(and that's being VERY kind).
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >