Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by thanks32758 @ 11/18/17 06:33 PM

In a galaxy far, far away and an eternity ago: http://www2.kusports.com/news/2007/sep/02/flyin_high/?football 46K plus fans
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by thanks32758 @ 11/18/17 06:26 PM

I can see why you would think about not shaking hands because Mayfield is totally classless. Grabbing his crotch and yelling f**k u to the KU sideline? But seriously, you don't not shake hands even if he is an ass. Did he say something about us befor
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by INation @ 11/18/17 06:23 PM

Everyone in America will what a classless program we are: https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/...ocid=spartanntp
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by Kirk @ 11/18/17 06:13 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueI wonder how Beaty will explain the coin toss during the press conference or as it should be called "THE EXCUSES HOUR WITH DAVID BEATY" I predict: "I didn't see the coin toss. I'll let you guys worry a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Meaning of Life by Kirk @ 11/18/17 06:10 PM

Yeah but poor sportsmanship can give your team a keen edge in competition. Look how OU struggled in the first quarter. And look at all those punts today. OU only scoring 41 today. Very low score. This is a victory for KU. And it all started with
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by jhawkblue @ 11/18/17 06:05 PM

I wonder how Beaty will explain the coin toss during the press conference or as it should be called "THE EXCUSES HOUR WITH DAVID BEATY"
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by WayOldHawk @ 11/18/17 06:04 PM

It's official - this KU football program now stinks in every phase of the game - coaching, talent and now humility. These clowns are apparently too wonderful to shake hands (like him or not) even though their highlights amount to winning one FBS gam
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Meaning of Life by jhawkblue @ 11/18/17 06:00 PM

In an attempt to renew my love of college football that has been down as a result of the continued futility of the KU football program under the current leadership, I accepted an invitation to come and watch Wyo vs Fresno st. it was a well coached ha
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by Kirk @ 11/18/17 04:31 PM

If I wasn’t a KU fan I would hate us. Actually, I hate us anyway.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by casey @ 11/18/17 04:12 PM

Beaty yells at Mayfield, Mayfield responds with TD pass.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Really? by casey @ 11/18/17 03:07 PM

Choosing the red uniforms so the players think fans came to root for them. This is a program with nothing to be proud of.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Really? by moose1 @ 11/18/17 02:46 PM

KU not shaking hands on the coin toss? Not only is KU horrible now we can add classless to our reputation as well. Awesome! What the f@&k are they doing?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 02:35 PM

Are ya frigging kidding me...this massacre is going to be on regular ESPN...lol...Mayfield for 700 yds passing.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Oklahoma -35 at Kansas by KUHawkhead @ 11/18/17 02:06 PM

Being the worst team in the nation, we are going to hurt OU's sos, so if they have the ability, they will hit triple digits on us. I still maintain that you could suit up 85 frat boys, and the score would be the same as what it will be anyway. RCJHK
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lincoln Riley and OU by KUHawkhead @ 11/18/17 02:02 PM

Chaz Frontbutt has been made a multimillionaire for one reason and one reason only.....he held a clipboard for Tom Brady. Like Josh McDaniels, Todd Haly, and numerous other people, being in the mere presence of TB makes you a "genius". I wi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: "I'm not your guy..." by Leawood @ 11/18/17 01:56 PM

I'm just tired of having my safe word be "harder."
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Meaning of Life by KUHawkhead @ 11/18/17 01:44 PM

Any proof he has actually ATTENDED games for 15 years? I know LOTS of people who buy season tickets every year (to keep Williams Fund points for better basketball seats) and go to 1-2 games a year, and don't even GIVE the other tickets away. I thin
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: "I'm not your guy..." by KUHawkhead @ 11/18/17 01:35 PM

The process is, you have to learn to ENJOY losing. Accept it. Embrace it. Don't expect to win. Once we get over that hump, we will then learn to become sexually aroused at the prospect of 3 wins in ONE season (I know, crazy, right?). by the time that
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paranoia by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 01:08 PM

Durrhh he mentioned it himself as a reference of where he would be tailgating at prior to a KU football game several yrs ago. That information was out there for everyone. So not creepy amirite. Check your facts brother and and a Happy Thanksgiving to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: "I'm not your guy..." by Kirk @ 11/18/17 12:32 PM

I’m thinking lifetime contract for Beaty. He needs time. But anyway, your job as a KU football fan is to lie back and enjoy the “process.” If squinting helps, fine. Think of your happy place.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 11:47 AM

Silly scared rabbits. Trix are for kids. He waa on the bench wearing game sweats. That doesn't spell transfer. I love all the dot net idiots speculating what might happen. As always they know nothing..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs SDSU by PHOGUSHER @ 11/18/17 11:43 AM

You are forgiven my son. Much easier game than I anticipated
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by AlOerter @ 11/18/17 11:41 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyIt should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up any issue about who owns and who paid for a new car with temporary tags. This is correct. 15 minutes may be a little exaggeration, but certainly not a week. Somethin
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by casey @ 11/18/17 11:13 AM

It should have taken less than 15 minutes to clear up any issue about who owns and who paid for a new car with temporary tags.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Paranoia by KUCO_VOC @ 11/18/17 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERVega headed to Paola for the holidays...might take a short trip south....or not. If I recall, you mentioned the nemesis vehicle once. That's kinda creepy. Hope all goes well for you over Thanksgiving.
Page 10 of 12 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 >