Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by 58hawk @ 43 minutes 52 seconds ago

Is Cuncliffe eligible Saturday?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by 58hawk @ 45 minutes 8 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHey stone head Oerter...2-3 zone would stopped easy penetration from their quick guards...thats where we were getting burned...please try to keep up..mmmkay Yeah a zone would have done wonders considering we haven't pla
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ 45 minutes 38 seconds ago

Occasionally buddy...occasionally..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ 46 minutes 59 seconds ago

Hey stone head Oerter...2-3 zone would stopped easy penetration from their quick guards...thats where we were getting burned...please try to keep up..mmmkay
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ 56 minutes 52 seconds ago

Wise isn't going to the NFL based on what is happening on the KU football team. He will go based on his opportunities to play.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by 58hawk @ Today at 06:34 PM

ASU players were getting way too many good looks. Our guys weren't even putting their hands up when they shot and gave them way too much space between them.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ Today at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODI look for some effort Saturday on the defensive end. Guards have to stop penetration. A zone would have stopped it vs ASU I think. Self may have wanted them to take a L as to challenge their manhood. I expect a win
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by 58hawk @ Today at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERI was wrong. He was on the bench yesterday in gameday sweats. Hopefully playing on Saturday. What?! You are never wrong...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Today at 06:28 PM

Well they're not going to publicly slam the program.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Jman1 @ Today at 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: moose1 Where does the 4 to 5 year crap come from? You make it seem like that is the norm, and KU is somehow bucking the trend. It is NOT! Wh
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Decommitts by 58hawk @ Today at 06:26 PM

So how many de-committs do we now have? Hard to keep track. Sounds to me that the ones that still have us on their lists are just being nice and don't intend to sign.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by track @ Today at 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkThey would say what people want to hear. I doubt that. Guys who have put in hours and hours of hard work and time to improve their skill and athleticism and strength over the last 3 years wouldn't give a damn about what
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by 58hawk @ Today at 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004"Huuppp, whuuupp". What the hell does that mean? His version of the Rock Chant Chant?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by 58hawk @ Today at 06:11 PM

Mack Brown would be a huge mistake unless you are trying to have the oldest tandem in college football.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Today at 06:08 PM

They would say what people want to hear.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by track @ Today at 06:06 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: moose1 Where does the 4 to 5 year crap come from? You make it seem like that is the norm, and KU is somehow bucking the trend. It is NOT! What schools wait 4 to 5 year
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ Today at 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: moose1 Where does the 4 to 5 year crap come from? You make it seem like that is the norm, and KU is somehow bucking the trend. It is NOT! What schools wait 4 to 5 years? I am not saying they nee
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:10 PM

We will win...nobody is great.. Duke has trailed late in 2nd half a few good but not great teams losing at non ranked ACC foe BC. Kensuck squeaking out wins to far less talented small schools. Tarheels got smoked by MSU and hasn't played anybody els
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 04:57 PM

You gave up on Beaty before he ever coached a game. "We" didn't do s|hit with giving up. You've been whining about how unfair Weis had it for 3 years now and you've been complaining about Beaty every single day of it. Come to think of it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 04:45 PM

I look for some effort Saturday on the defensive end. Guards have to stop penetration. A zone would have stopped it vs ASU I think. Self may have wanted them to take a L as to challenge their manhood. I expect a win over the B1G opponent.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 04:43 PM

Dgless-we gave up on Beaty because he talked about recruiting HS kids. Over his time here, that’s been a lie!! His castoffs are his choice but he didn’t do what he said he would. So he can’t expect a do over now! Look at Baylor and ISU to see
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 04:20 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1 Where does the 4 to 5 year crap come from? You make it seem like that is the norm, and KU is somehow bucking the trend. It is NOT! What schools wait 4 to 5 years? I am not saying they need to be bowling after three ye
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Today at 04:13 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueI still don't understand the fools that want Zenger gone for his incompetence but at the same time wanted to give Beaty more time. Because I don't want to replace them both at the same time? I don't want Zenger here
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by kylecof11 @ Today at 03:58 PM

Take it for what you will.. But Jason says Kansas is still in the lead. Glad Florida is not in consideration. That was school I was most worried about. https://www.seccountry.com/lsu/4-star-wr-devonta-jason-will-3-hats-table-dec-20
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 03:39 PM

That's some great confidence in our team and coach. Michhawk is definitely a Jayhawk Super Fan...lol
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >