Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: A real cool school by jahawker2004 @ Today at 02:52 PM

We have priorities, park. Endless tax cuts for billionaires and Wall Street trump the needs of the American people at large. The top one percent does not have enough of the wealth yet. We can't keep giving billionaires tax breaks if we have to spend
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: A real cool school by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 02:42 PM

Laziness? Naw, they are just cheap. Protecting kids would mean spending revenue they don't have. Increasing revenue would mean increasing taxes, they don't do that in Oklahoma.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 02:38 PM

Yes, almost the entire FBI has been working on nothing but this 24/7 for the last 2 years and any crimes that have occurred during that time period can be tied to their fixation with the college sports investigation and inattention to "real"
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by jahawker2004 @ Today at 02:31 PM

What does that have to do with KU basketball? You've been put on notice TWICE before--this board is for basketball. You wanna peddle a right-wing political agenda, go to Hawks on Politics. If you're afraid to defend your talking points over there (a
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Andrea Hudy- Hot?? by Maximus @ Today at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Hot no. She is pretty average. I bet she has a great body though. Better looking than Kansas State Asst. Athletic Trainer Luke Sauber.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/TexTech biggest college game this yr? by Maximus @ Today at 02:00 PM

KU to win and beat the spread with Keenan Evans limited or out. Keenan Evans under 10 points. Graham above 17 points Mykhailiuk below 15 points Azubuike above 14 points Vick below 13 points Newman above 12 points Lightfoot, Cunliffe, and De Sousa
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow by jahawker2004 @ Today at 01:58 PM

Wilt played football too?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/TexTech biggest college game this yr? by Maximus @ Today at 01:48 PM

Originally Posted By: mushhawk Our guards are nailing 3's like a frat guy. (nailing 3's...get it!? LOL!) Off the back board ......Miss.... Air ball.... Alexis Amore from Peru.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by Jman1 @ Today at 01:39 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004"Pay for play"-- Report: FBI Has Spreadsheets Detailing Payments to Families of College Basketball Players Sports Illustrated Among the reams of evidence collected by the FBI in its investigation of colle
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: What a wuss! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 01:26 PM

Is this a common topic thread? What a waste.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: What a wuss! by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 01:23 PM

All dot netters are wusses....you should know that by now count. Heck I used to piss on them with my whiskey laced urine and set them on fire on golf courses when I lived in South Cackey Lacky...No big deal.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: A real cool school by imzcount @ Today at 11:57 AM

Pure laziness not to want to protect kids.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts What a wuss! by imzcount @ Today at 11:55 AM

Just read this on dot net,lol. posted by Seahawk. Tim wrote: I read Seahawk dispatched a garden snake with this last summer. Personally I think a shovel would have worked. https://www.americantactical.us/Public/ … 0%201.jpeg I'm thinking--y
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: A real cool school by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:54 AM

Yeah, we will see how far that goes. Moore OK, the only school in the US to be hit twice by an EF4/EF5 tornado, in 13 years no less. The Oklahoma Gov calls for strong response and legislature adopts the use of most recent IBC which requires storm she
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: SELF CONNECTED TO SCANDAL? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:38 AM

Looks like we will have to sit Josh Jackson for the rest of the season just to be safe.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/TexTech biggest college game this yr? by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 11:35 AM

Biggest college game of the year nationally? Final game for the National Championship is THAT one...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts A real cool school by imzcount @ Today at 11:20 AM

https://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/video/inside-the-safest-school-in-america-1166029891710 So there ways to cut down if not completely eliminate school shootings. Granted, it is expensive but what parent or school district would not be in favor o
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MISSOURI GOV. INDICTED, ARRESTED by imzcount @ Today at 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Sadly, convicted felons can't possess firearms in Missouri. Exception; Possession of firearms is unlawful for a person “convicted of a felony under the laws of this state, or of a crime under the laws of any s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/TexTech biggest college game this yr? by MICHHAWK @ Today at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAnd sadly as always the B12 is not the best basketball conference. But as long as KU wins I dont care about all of that... You spend more timing campaigning that "the BIG 12 sucks," than any other person on
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:09 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCNot to be changing the topic, but Gayle Sayers or Wilt Chamberlain? This was about basketball not football...so it is changing the subject..capiche...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/TexTech biggest college game this yr? by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:08 AM

Unfortunately most of the country will never consider this the most important game of the season. And sadly as always the B12 is not the best basketball conference. But as long as KU wins I dont care about all of that...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow by mushhawk @ Today at 05:00 AM

Wilt
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts KU/TexTech biggest college game this yr? by mushhawk @ Today at 04:49 AM

I can't think of any game in the country this year that is bigger, not just for KU but nationally. Can anyone else name a bigger game? You've got the 2 best teams, from the best conference in the country by far, both in the top 8 nationally, playing
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: MISSOURI GOV. INDICTED, ARRESTED by jahawker2004 @ Today at 12:26 AM

":I'll take dead aim at politics as usual." He missed.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: LATHER, RINSE, REPEAT by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

2+2=5
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >