Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:52 PM

Up one stroke over Rose with one round left...like KU in a F4....hopes he closes the deal...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:03 PM

Please be more specific, at what is she much much better?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:13 PM

Just teed off at 16 with a two stroke lead...a few Rock Chalks from the gallery....guy is playing great...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: From Yahoo Sports by JimWest @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Arizona for sure.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Ancient one percieves it correctly...stoic boneheads a.k.a. michhawk predicts the sky is falling scenario. If somehow we get nailed that might be the straw that broke the camels back for Self....he will bail and I would not blame him...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts From Yahoo Sports by INation @ Yesterday at 12:23 PM

"Those expected to be in the crosshairs and face the most significant penalties include: Louisville, North Carolina State, Kansas, Arizona, LSU, USC, Oklahoma State, South Carolina and Auburn." https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/...oc
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERKU will get a slap on the hand...thats about it... I tend to agree with Phoggy. If anything happens, it won't be much. De Sousa has already been punished (excessively). The Zion situation is basically innuendo. A lot
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcats the ncaa is going to be on ku like stink on hot garbage, in fact they already are according to reports. You are right. We got something coming. I don't know what yet. But something. Those that refuse to accept it or
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

You probably meant Emaw hes a troll....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by moose1 @ Yesterday at 08:34 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawk If you don't like Self then why bother posting on this board? Eecause he is a troll.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/14/19 09:35 PM

Birdie at his 18th hole gives him a 2 stroke lead going into the 3rd round...guy was a putting machine today....
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/14/19 08:52 PM

Tried to blow it on #8 but saved par....up 1 with one hole left....
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Gary Woodland... by PHOGUSHER @ 06/14/19 08:01 PM

Currently leading the US Open... Put it here because nobody would notice it in Other KU Sports...lets see if he can finally close one out...a lot of golf left in this one...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by 58hawk @ 06/14/19 06:28 PM

If you don't like Self then why bother posting on this board?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by AlOerter @ 06/14/19 04:52 PM

I guess the shoe companies don't think k-state is worth spending money on players. Maybe it just cost them too much coin to induce someone to go there. All elite players get offers from unscrupulous people. When you have a high profile program, t
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by KUCO_VOC @ 06/14/19 04:24 PM

Melanoma T is much much better than Jackie
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 06/14/19 03:56 PM

Your men on men website is repulsive to every one in here. Cease giving us a view of your world.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by tmcats @ 06/14/19 03:40 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: tmcatsbeing dirty is not my goal in life. i don't hate ku. i loathe bill self and his cheating program because he and others of his ilk are ruining college hoops, a game i have loved all my life. go
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ 06/14/19 03:18 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERSpeaking of KYblueblood...where has he been. Hope his health hasnt turned for the worse... Wondering the same thing. Hope he's still around.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by moose1 @ 06/14/19 03:10 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsbeing dirty is not my goal in life. i don't hate ku. i loathe bill self and his cheating program because he and others of his ilk are ruining college hoops, a game i have loved all my life. going into a gym to watch guys
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by PHOGUSHER @ 06/14/19 01:35 PM

Man where you find dem ugly women ...condescending comes with our dominance over your bball program over the yrs...KU will get a slap on the hand...thats about it...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by tmcats @ 06/14/19 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952It's a good thing that the catty mouse is not a prosecuting attorney. A ton of innocent people would be in jail without any evidence, except for what he fabricated. the ncaa is going to be on ku like stink on hot g
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by PHOGUSHER @ 06/14/19 12:58 PM

Speaking of KYblueblood...where has he been. Hope his health hasnt turned for the worse...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ 06/14/19 11:36 AM

Thanks for your kind remarks concerning my post. Yes, I'm a history nut. History gives us an overall view that exceeds what we see in the present. Knowing history can help us to understand that the present may not be as bad as some may lead us to be
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ 06/14/19 10:59 AM

It's a good thing that the catty mouse is not a prosecuting attorney. A ton of innocent people would be in jail without any evidence, except for what he fabricated.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >