Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 01:00 AM

Keep swilling your shine. 99 over on the other board stating that you seem alright. I figured you must be Kensucky buttt buddies since he lives in Lex...how far that from you all...hic.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 12:15 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERLol..hey KYjelly must be a great guy....99 is blowing him over on thé criminole.com...99 probably cook some Q for KY since their both Kensuckians... What are you talking about? I posted my top few teams and few oth
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 12:13 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODI think he was triggered. Maybe the wind blew his [censored] hat off? "These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screa
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fat Lady's singing now....... by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1I think it is kind of telling that the KU announcers are being more critical now. It used to be they would never say anything bad. They were pointing out things left and right in the Baylor game. Beaty really needed thi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Duke guy is eons better than our stooge. Beaty wants his check and that’s it. Can he not resign?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: Josh2408How about Hiring Duke HC David Cutcliff I think he would be a tremendous hire Lateral move. How is that a lateral move? He is superior to Beaty in every way IMO
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: used_carsI say keep Beatty Even North Texas Uni would say no, at this point. Seriously ruining your cred here. North Texas wouldn't give Beaty an interview for Gods sake, nor would all 129 other
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Why keep Beaty? by DallasJHawk @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

I've tried, but I don't see why he would be retained. He was sold as someone who knows Texas and can recruit that area- the number of Texas signees has decreased. Recruiting has been discussed ad nauseum but it's not translating into on-field succ
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:15 PM

Lol..hey KYjelly must be a great guy....99 is blowing him over on thé criminole.com...99 probably cook some Q for KY since their both Kensuckians...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fat Lady's singing now....... by Maximus @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

A wide receiver coach the best candidate Dr. Sheahon? 😒
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODI think he was triggered. Maybe the wind blew his [censored] hat off? "These days I’m worried if I touched a girls boob 40 yrs ago and could get hit with the pu**y hat crowd screaming for justice." After
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: used_carsI say keep Beatty Even North Texas Uni would say no, at this point. Seriously ruining your cred here.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by jayhawkfan0710 @ Yesterday at 11:25 AM

Lateral move for Cutcliff I think is what he meant. Although it might be a step down from Duke. Unless the money is right.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: Josh2408How about Hiring Duke HC David Cutcliff I think he would be a tremendous hire Lateral move. How is that a lateral move? He is superior to Beaty in every way IMO
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

It's f u c k i n g ridiculous to censor words...they're just f u c k i n g words for f u c k ' s sake!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: kansascrimson.com by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 09:21 AM

I think he was triggered. Maybe the wind blew his [censored] hat off?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:59 AM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadWord censored was S H I T Good work around...thats fuuukin great.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by used_cars @ Yesterday at 07:00 AM

I say keep Beatty
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Should KU abolish football? by KUHawkhead @ 09/23/18 09:09 PM

Damnit! What did it say????
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pretty much says it all by KUHawkhead @ 09/23/18 09:08 PM

They are horrible. One thing I have enjoyed.....lots of my cousins are from there and went to (as they say) The University. One had a Huskers logo on his right bicep, that he added "2019 National Champions" right after Frost took the job.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by KUHawkhead @ 09/23/18 09:02 PM

Word censored was S H I T
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by KUHawkhead @ 09/23/18 09:01 PM

No [censored] on Vance. I wanted him to work out for the Donks, but if we finish 8-8 or worse, he's gone. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by 58hawk @ 09/23/18 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Josh2408How about Hiring Duke HC David Cutcliff I think he would be a tremendous hire Lateral move.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: David Beaty must be fired by Josh2408 @ 09/23/18 08:12 PM

How about Hiring Duke HC David Cutcliff I think he would be a tremendous hire
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: OSU by 58hawk @ 09/23/18 06:51 PM

I don't know. Their QB was not very good in their loss to T-Tech.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >