Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by beenahawk @ Today at 09:43 AM

I find it hard to forget and forgive the shower of whiskey bottles hurled into our fan section at the hole in the ground back in 82. Dumb ass Cat's though, some bottles were still full. In any event, a bunch of folks got hurt that night. Saw a crazed
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by kellyfenton @ Today at 06:20 AM

Wasn’t he also nominated for Ulee’s Gold?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by imzcount @ Today at 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCIt’s your topic, little guy. Not mine... Little guy????, you know nothing!! LOL
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:30 PM

There’s nothing like cornhole KSU types thinking a jab at KU football is witty.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: What the Hell? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:43 PM

Originally Posted By: DefixioneOriginally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Battle of the Network Stars Redux? The office of the president is sinking to new lows every day. I really hope this isn't fake news. FYP FYP b/c i
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I have news for Steve King by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Let’s go beyond King doing that crap.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I have news for Steve King by Defixione @ Yesterday at 05:16 PM

Atta boy, King. https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/...-ham/663212002/
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: What the Hell? by Defixione @ Yesterday at 05:14 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Battle of the Network Stars Redux? The office of the president is sinking to new lows every day. I really hope this isn't fake news. FYP
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by Maximus @ Yesterday at 04:51 PM

[img]https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2018...ted-free-agency[/img] D league contract rights. Europe might of paid better. Claudia Alende
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:38 PM

Yes the outrage is a shame. Interrupting eating cake time.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 04:33 PM

I think it's wrong to take children from their families. However, Next time you should consider leaving off the last word there. I understand their desperation to get to the U.S. I seriously doubt any of us born in the US and living in the relati
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I have news for Steve King by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:24 PM

King started robo calling my land line.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountThe cartels and smugglers gaming our weak immigration policy. It is a shame really. Melony doesn’t care, why should you?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: What the Hell? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:21 PM

Originally Posted By: imzcountOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Battle of the Network Stars Redux? The office of the president is sinking to new lows every day. Fake news. I don’t care, do u?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by imzcount @ Yesterday at 03:57 PM

The cartels and smugglers gaming our weak immigration policy. It is a shame really.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: What the Hell? by imzcount @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 Battle of the Network Stars Redux? The office of the president is sinking to new lows every day. Fake news.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts What the Hell? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

Battle of the Network Stars Redux? The office of the president is sinking to new lows every day.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 03:05 PM

LOL Yeah, so much venom in those drunken students celebrating only the 2nd win in 14 tries against old balls. Nobody likes to lose to anyone that many times. Doesn't even come close to a sniff of any venom or anything at all like the star trek dick
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ Yesterday at 02:38 PM

dong, dong, ding ...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by OREAD @ Yesterday at 02:22 PM

I think it's wrong to take children from their families. However, the parents of the children are totally to blame for putting them in a dangerous situation in the first place. Even 30 years ago, long before the Trump administration, border crashin
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts I have news for Steve King by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

it's not just Muslims, and it isn't because of his pork habits.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

It’s your topic, little guy. Not mine...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Peter Fonda is a (an) by imzcount @ Yesterday at 08:55 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCImzcunt is obsessed by the Easy Rider!! Henry’s kid is a better actor than Hopper. has nothing to do with the price of tea in China
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:48 AM

Newman signed with the Lakers late last night. He will be with Svi.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas cheerleaders in trouble by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Frats and sororities are more popular than ever especially considering the current narcissistic millennial generation. My two nephews both were in fraternities and actually it helped them through their frat contacts to move around from job to job unt
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >