Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

No he never played anything...he was the equipment manager for my sophmore year football and track team...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by prairiehawk @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

People like that do "double damage." They hurt others and they eventually do harm to themselves, and really miss the beauty and the fun that sports can provide to us all. I truly question if people like that have ever played and/or coac
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Well their so bad a old middle school buddy who I actually havent seen since middle school who went to KSuck started insulting me so badly during this past basketball season we are no longer friends..He went way over the top with his hate/envy. The f
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by prairiehawk @ Yesterday at 08:32 PM

Agreed 52. Agreed Phog. I would consider it quite funny, if it wasn't so sad, when you watch and listen to those who merely envy and hate, especially those who claim to be a rival, but accomplish little. Their problems cause them to not worry abou
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Yes. Oerter was there from 54 - 58. Great Jayhawk.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 12:03 PM

Good guess Phog. Just became a sexagenarian. 52 - You may have had me a little older than that. I have a number of reasons for using big Al for my moniker - not the least of which he was a legendary Jayhawk.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:28 AM

52= Hemlock Homie....great detective prowess...Oerter is late 50s or early 60s...a true American and Jayhawk.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by track @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: KUHawkhead^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Then sue BGL for killing the program. RCJHKU! Fixed it for you. Sue all of them.. past administrators, the ADs the last three head coaches and all the b-ball f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by EstebanBugatti @ Yesterday at 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkhead^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Then sue BGL for killing the program. RCJHKU! Fixed it for you.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/17/19 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterTimmy - Shut up. 52 - "Too much, time on my hands...it's ticking away with my sanity." I don't know what your age is, but I'd guess you're getting on up there too with a posting name like, "AlOerter.&q
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by KUHawkhead @ 08/17/19 09:12 PM

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Then sue Lew Perkins for killing the program. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: media's preseason all big 12 ... by KUHawkhead @ 08/17/19 09:11 PM

Oh but it's the Huskers year! I've heard nothing but "well, if you're going to beat NU, it better be this year, because we're set to win the B1G and play for ANOTHER natty!". While I think Frost is a good coach, I think the move to the B1
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by AlOerter @ 08/17/19 09:09 PM

KU should pay Beaty then sue Zenger for extending him.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dineen just got in Denver 2nd ex game by KUHawkhead @ 08/17/19 09:05 PM

I'm hoping he can stick. Can really be a contributor on special teams or maybe a strong safety in certain schemes. RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by AlOerter @ 08/17/19 09:01 PM

Stinks losing Hudy to Texas. We will replace her with somebody top notch. The thing about S&C coaches is they all have access to the same information. It's more about building relationships with the players and getting them to buy in. She was
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ 08/17/19 06:12 PM

They are goofy mongoloid like with their envy....so pathetic yet a bit amusing in a 3 Stooges mentality...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: All Time Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ 08/17/19 06:10 PM

FUGGIN GRAVY TRAIN...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/17/19 04:37 PM

I guess you don't need me as a fan. I believe KU needs to pay him and move on.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ 08/17/19 04:25 PM

I've known many Wildcat fans across the years. A good number of them have been quite decent. But there's also a large number that seem to have a whole lot more vitriol against the Jayhawks than most Jayhawks have against the Wildcats. Perhaps the Cat
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by tmcats @ 08/17/19 02:08 PM

a 'have you stopped beating your wife yet?' conundrum for ku.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tmcats @ 08/17/19 02:06 PM

gosh, one of the few admirable people in that program.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: All Time Bill Self by Jman1 @ 08/17/19 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAlthough Traylor is my 6th man...Graves and Darnell actually produced fine when given minutes. Graves was a beast when he stayed off the ganja
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ 08/16/19 10:35 PM

Uggghhh
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Max Falkenstein by tophawk87 @ 08/16/19 10:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ChmeV5w40
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tophawk87 @ 08/16/19 10:05 PM

ADJL had to move a few salaries over to the Football side. Honestly, it was overdue. Should be a stack of resumes coming in to replace AH. She'll be missed...but not too difficult to replace.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >