Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2016-17 Season: Big 12 Teams Personnel by Nate @ 29 minutes 49 seconds ago

Texas Tech's Norense Odiase(6'9 Jr C) is redshirting this season due to a foot injury. He averaged 2.7 ppg in 6 games this season. He averaged 8.5 ppg/4.2 rpg during the 2015-16 season. http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/...-adding.206473/
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day TX by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 04:39 AM

One more conference game before KY to worry about Al. WVU on the road Tuesday. Lucas had 14-5 rebounds Saturday and kept the middle clogged a bit. Agree his offense was off but not his consistent strong suit anyway. He was sick with a cold apparentl
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 04:28 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Offered (would guess a blueshirt/greyshirt situation) Dai Coye Haley from Atchinson, KS. He was injured - broken ankle - and missed much of 2016. 6'2", 290, DL. http://www.hudl.com/profile/2882767/dai-coye-haley
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 04:18 AM

58/Goober- After you asked for football topics here, you go right back to juvenile posting etiquette. Nice 👍 My question certainly was not asking you two ANYTHING about football 2017 as you two do not have anything to add.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by Goober @ Today at 12:02 AM

Don't make eye contact with him 58. Don't get sucked in. Don't do it!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Seth Greenberg on Self playing a zone by redlegger @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

He pretty much scoffs at the idea during this interview which I agree with 100% 4:10 mark Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ciu6cCikh8&feature=youtu.be
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCSo after all this, could someone list our Feb 1 possible signings? I realize we added 50% approximately at mid off season as transfers or Jucos. So the list is fewer than 20... So after you crapped on everyone do think
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Offered (would guess a blueshirt/greyshirt situation) Dai Coye Haley from Atchinson, KS. He was injured - broken ankle - and missed much of 2016. 6'2", 290, DL. http://www.hudl.com/profile/2882767/dai-coye-haley
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 06:15 PM

So after all this, could someone list our Feb 1 possible signings? I realize we added 50% approximately at mid off season as transfers or Jucos. So the list is fewer than 20...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYes he wore a shirt for an interview which means jackshit about his coming to Kansas. He is a great prospect but not in our league with our current regime. He did visit Kansas but also
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by EstebanBugatti @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCYes he wore a shirt for an interview which means jackshit about his coming to Kansas. He is a great prospect but not in our league with our current regime. He did visit Kansas but also a lot of others in the last few yea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day TX by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 03:07 PM

Good finish with a couple of 3's. I'm hard on these guys because I think they can be much better. They have been pretty darn good. They better bring it against KY.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day TX by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

I don't understand what is so hard about hacking a guy on his shooting arm when in the act of shooting so he doesn't make the basket. Four times today I have seen someone hack a guy on his off arm and let make the shot and go to the line.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: dgless21Beaty, Hull, and Meacham were in the NOLA area yesterday. Not sure if they stopped in with Stewart, but they were out meeting and offering a few players in the area for 2018, 2019, and talk
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Yes he wore a shirt for an interview which means jackshit about his coming to Kansas. He is a great prospect but not in our league with our current regime. He did visit Kansas but also a lot of others in the last few years. Never put us in his top ch
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Game Day TX by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

We need some killer instinct. Lucas getting dominated by another big again. 3 pointers keeping us in this one.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by EstebanBugatti @ Yesterday at 01:52 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: PbButNo, 58, we can't leave it. Are you under the misconception that this board has something to do with Kansas football? I do
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: PbButNo, 58, we can't leave it. Are you under the misconception that this board has something to do with Kansas football? I don't consider you out of bounds
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by EstebanBugatti @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: PbButNo, 58, we can't leave it. Are you under the misconception that this board has something to do with Kansas football? I don't consider you out of bounds with your comment. BTW Harris has z
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Beaty, Hull, and Meacham were in the NOLA area yesterday. Not sure if they stopped in with Stewart, but they were out meeting and offering a few players in the area for 2018, 2019, and talking to HS coaches. Lets keep u
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Originally Posted By: PbButNo, 58, we can't leave it. Are you under the misconception that this board has something to do with Kansas football? I don't consider you out of bounds with your comment. BTW Harris has zero to do with Kansas football
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

Originally Posted By: GooberI rarely comment on here, but I read daily. While I could do without the Trump reference, you are spot on with... I've been doing that for about six months. I don't read his drivel, so I won't feel the need to comment. It
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2017 News, Updates, etc by Goober @ Yesterday at 10:11 AM

I rarely comment on here, but I read daily. While I could do without the Trump reference, you are spot on with ignore The Kook. I've been doing that for about six months. I don't read his drivel, so I won't feel the need to comment. It's useless to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Early Signing Period Proposed by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Totally agree that a LOI signing prior to Feb 1 in 2017, for example, would be helpful to programs that need to retain their commits such as Kansas. Successful programs have less desire to move it up. But I doubt that it gets moved to help lesser pro
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Josh Jackson......... by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterI would like to see Josh pull up for the mid range jumper a little more. He's kind of stuck in this mode of trey or all the way to the rim. He passes up open 10 ft jumpers to pass to someone who is double teamed. Woul
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >