Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Josh2408 @ Today at 12:56 AM

My dream Oline is 5 guys at 6'4-6'5 and 315-320 pounds, kinda Will Shields and Willie Roaf types
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Zach Hannon by Josh2408 @ Today at 12:51 AM

My father in Law loves Nebraska so by default I have to like Nebraska they are not all bad people
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Frank and the 2017 Draft by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

When I see FM I see alot of Allen Iverson. Frank has the complete package. Drive to the hole and score even over bigs. Great three point shooter. He'll still have to develop a mid-range game. Defense is outstanding as Buddy Hield said he was the bes
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 07:10 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusTevon Duvall still undecided. NBA Draft will be soon for player declaring and returning. http://247sports.com/Player/Trevon-Duval-36812 Andrew White had a nice senior year for those who remember him. I was disappointed
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21He has mentioned over and over that his goal is to find kids with big frames that can move and add the weight we want on them while they're at KU. This is opposed to adding giant dudes that can't move and trying to teac
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERFacts and titles will shut him up. Not insults...but yeah he is an idiotic troll. But I will reiterate that KU should have a few more titles. I mean do we gi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by JimWest @ Yesterday at 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERFacts and titles will shut him up. Not insults...but yeah he is an idiotic troll. But I will reiterate that KU should have a few more titles. I mean do we give up on Bill getting another
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

I was going through the archives of the message board and came across this post by georgiahawk on 04/21/08. It gave me a pretty good chuckle and I thought that it might lighten things up a bit. "Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven , God w
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

It would seem to me that Graham, Newman and Preston are likely starters. Not sure about the other two spots. I am wondering what Self knows. It seems unlikely that he would pass on Duvel if he thought there was a good chance of getting him. So why di
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by Jaycat92 @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

I don't know if you missed anything. I guess some think we are still recruiting Duval, which we might be still, bit don't think we land him with our current roster situation. Graham Newman Udoka Preston Vick Thats what I see for a starting 5 for
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 12:22 PM

I thought Graham already announced he is coming back. Did I miss something here?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERFacts and titles will shut him up. Not insults...but yeah he is an idiotic troll. But I will reiterate that KU should have a few more titles. I mean do we give up on Bill getting another
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERFacts and titles will shut him up. Not insults...but yeah he is an idiotic troll. But I will reiterate that KU should have a few more titles. I mean do we give up on Bill getting another one if it doesn't happen in the
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAlthough I don't care for the gayest they is I do agree somewhat on his view on what makes the locals content. But when you talk to college basketball fans on either coast most will state KU are choke artists in the tou
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:54 AM

Facts and titles will shut him up. Not insults...but yeah he is an idiotic troll. But I will reiterate that KU should have a few more titles. I mean do we give up on Bill getting another one if it doesn't happen in the next 3-5 years. Especially if
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAlthough I don't care for the gayest they is I do agree somewhat on his view on what makes the locals content. But when you talk to college basketball fans on either coast most will state KU are choke artists in the tou
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by PHOGUSHER @ 04/28/17 11:37 PM

Although I don't care for the gayest they is I do agree somewhat on his view on what makes the locals content. But when you talk to college basketball fans on either coast most will state KU are choke artists in the tournament. Even to the point the
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by JimWest @ 04/28/17 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952squeak, squeak from the pipsqueak. lol
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 04/28/17 08:44 PM

squeak, squeak from the pipsqueak.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by JimWest @ 04/28/17 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Yes, the Elite 8 is totally irrelevant, meaningless, of no consequent except for one little minor detail. In the NCAA Tourney, to date, no team has yet reached the final four, the championship game or achieved the cha
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 04/28/17 06:05 PM

Yes, the Elite 8 is totally irrelevant, meaningless, of no consequent except for one little minor detail. In the NCAA Tourney, to date, no team has yet reached the final four, the championship game or achieved the championship without first getting t
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 04/28/17 05:53 PM

The pipsqueak squeaks again.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by JimWest @ 04/28/17 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: JimWestTypical nonsensical conflation of issues to create a strawman. Show the stats on THE GREAT DEITY BILL SELF and not KU as a whole. You won't though, because
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by Jaycat92 @ 04/28/17 05:01 PM

Duvall will be a Dukie. The only scenario that plays out is if Svi stays in draft, but I don't think he is coming here. Guessing Duke has the upper hand right now.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Self – A Top Notch Tourney/Season Coach by Jayhawk1952 @ 04/28/17 04:46 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERSelf and KU together has failed in getting the number of NCs that they should have gotten. Especially considering the talent,tradition,training facilities, and excellent in coaching. 3 don't cut it...5 is the minimum f
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >