Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The CarlShazor moment? by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:32 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERYou clowns still posting about shitty KU football when there is a Ku-Mizzou basketball game going on. Typical KU basketball fan only without the balls to support the team. "I would bust
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: MagicmanI realize that it's a highlight tape, and everyone looks good on those. But, the kid has good size, a strong arm and runs reall
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:24 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCApparently 58 can't comprehend what he reads. Apparently you can't read a post topic... I read good enough to put Bohl out there as my #1 potential when the time comes. And I'm trying to draw
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 06:20 AM

I only watched it once, live, so my review was less detailed afterward than kman's. But the player level issues at first was RT and secondly C along the O line. Then the rest of the line had to overcompensate or lost confidence in what was happenin
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1I didn't know they shifted the line around that much. Correct me if I am wrong Kman but the skill set for left and right tackle are different. The right tackle is more of a bulldozer that attacks. The left tackle has to b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 11:31 PM

Originally Posted By: trackAgree with your analysis. I saw the right guard take two steps back as the defensive tackle moved forward toward him.....as though he wanted no part of blocking their D tackle as he was looking right at him...he suddenly de
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by moose1 @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

I am guessing most college coaches would NOT make good announcers or reporters.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by moose1 @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

I didn't know they shifted the line around that much. Correct me if I am wrong Kman but the skill set for left and right tackle are different. The right tackle is more of a bulldozer that attacks. The left tackle has to be more athletic and move bet
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCApparently 58 can't comprehend what he reads. Apparently you can't read a post topic...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 09:47 PM

Why would we ever want a guy that recruited, coached, and won at a high level consistently?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by vmlb @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: MagicmanI realize that it's a highlight tape, and everyone looks good on those. But, the kid has good size, a strong arm and runs really we
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by vmlb @ Yesterday at 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92I honestly would go the Juco route hard and heavy if I was this staff with what is on this team currently. I would go heavy and big with Juco recruiting. First find a Dual threat QB, 5 lineman, 3 wide outs, and 1 more
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by jhawkblue @ Yesterday at 09:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaycat92Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI no longer want KU to hire Miles after listening to his comments last night during the TCU game. He was having trouble stringing together coherent sentences. Thank god. Les Miles
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 3 and 33. by jhawkblue @ Yesterday at 09:20 PM

UAB has more wins the last 3 years than KU has, and UAB didn't even have a football team in 2015 or 2016 and according to sagarin UAB would be favored over KU today 3-33 is going to happen and the AD,HC,DC will all keep their jobs in hopes that in
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by Jaycat92 @ Yesterday at 09:01 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerI no longer want KU to hire Miles after listening to his comments last night during the TCU game. He was having trouble stringing together coherent sentences. Thank god. Les Miles is not a great coach. He can
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by track @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

Agree with your analysis. I saw the right guard take two steps back as the defensive tackle moved forward toward him.....as though he wanted no part of blocking their D tackle as he was looking right at him...he suddenly decided to help the right tac
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blue Your most important OL spots in order of importance are C, LT, RT, OG's. Starting C is out. The coaches decide to torpedo the LT spot in favor of shoring up the RT spot because the starting RT was moved to C. So, they
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: MagicmanI realize that it's a highlight tape, and everyone looks good on those. But, the kid has good size, a strong arm and runs really well. It looks like he has t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty and Play Calling by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 08:20 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerOriginally Posted By: track With our offensive line...no offensive coordinator can be successful. Someone on this line gets beat on every play not to mention they continually make assignment errors...with two of them b
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The CarlShazor moment? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:12 PM

I would bust 58 up. ..if you have hope for KU football you are delusional. Which you are .
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Are we worse than KSU in the 80's? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:45 PM

Originally Posted By: John_BrownYes. At the end of Bill Snyder's first season, the cats had gone 4-40-1 over the previous 4 seasons. We'll be 3 and 33 at the end of this season. If current trend continues, 4 and 44 is definitely w/in our grasp. Rock
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The CarlShazor moment? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:40 PM

I have some popcorn.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: K State -24.5 at Kansas by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:39 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkSeems too generous. I'll take K-State and the points. You should be rooting for Kansas as you have some balls.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your best Candidates. by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:38 PM

Apparently 58 can't comprehend what he reads.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Are we worse than KSU in the 80's? by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 07:13 PM

I think we still have a shot against Baylor.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >