Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Today at 11:06 AM

IIRC the King of England labeled our revolutionary soldiers as criminals. Did that make it wrong for them to revolt?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: lobsterI stopped being a tool for the either side of the political spectrum. Call me whatever you want, I don't care, but I'm one of the most sincere, well intended people you would ever meet. What comes with that is not taking
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by JimWest @ Today at 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: lobster Speaking of emotional, lol. lol indeed..... Quote:1. I never said killing to prevent looting is justifiable. Where did you get that crazy idea? Right there in the words you wrote. Quote:Stop seeing what you wan
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ Today at 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Originally Posted By: kellyfenton Btw, your study doesn’t address the abuse of UNARMED and/or already subdued suspects. https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/ The trend-line is down. You spell out the facts, cle
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ Today at 01:16 AM

Wake up and see the media is just playing people to destroy this country so that Trump will not win re-election. It's so liberating to be not part of the left or the right.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:34 PM

"One of main reasons we don’t know how many the police kill in any particular year, is because the police aren’t required to tell us. “So,” Harriott wrote, “we decided to count ourselves.” Results: 1,112 non-suicide-related deaths by
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 10:33 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfenton Btw, your study doesn’t address the abuse of UNARMED and/or already subdued suspects. https://mappingpoliceviolence.org/ The trend-line is down.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ Yesterday at 09:21 PM

I stopped being a tool for the either side of the political spectrum. Call me whatever you want, I don't care, but I'm one of the most sincere, well intended people you would ever meet. What comes with that is not taking sides and trying to see ting
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 03:50 PM

I would say it was you that you just embarrassed. But you have to possess the capacity to be embarrassed first. Or the discernment to recognize it. You seem like a fine fellow, lobs. But Good Lord, I have never seen a bigger gap between ignorance ab
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ Yesterday at 02:52 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: lobsterIf those blacks did that looting and violence in China, they would be shot. If America is so awful, there are other places in the world they can go. That's what the Chinese are saying, and I
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

No one asked why you've changed and no one suggested the change had anything to do with ideology. But once again you have demonstrated you are unequipped to follow a progression of thoughts, even from Point A to Point B, so you keep on keepin' on, br
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by JimWest @ Yesterday at 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: lobsterIf those blacks did that looting and violence in China, they would be shot. If America is so awful, there are other places in the world they can go. That's what the Chinese are saying, and I agree 100%. Killing to prev
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ Yesterday at 12:51 PM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkWow. Speechless...and not because there is nothing to say. I'm worried about you Lobster. "Equally"? "Unlikely racially" motivated? You're likely too far gone for a vision or nutrition adjustment. T
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:13 AM

I'm sure it's just a coincidence spikes in new positives are happening in most all the states that were quickest to reopen. I don't trust anyone, but especially those who are no longer taking precautions. Lucky for you guys alcohol seems to be an ef
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 10:07 AM

Somewhere along the way lobster became one of the most reductive people I’ve seen on the boards. I think it’s easier than wrangling with the contradictions and complexity of human existence. But it goes beyond reductive to so often blatantly miss
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Wow. Speechless...and not because there is nothing to say. I'm worried about you Lobster. "Equally"? "Unlikely racially" motivated? You're likely too far gone for a vision or nutrition adjustment. Try a cane.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Very responsible of you...and her.... bravo.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

So then it is your contention that there are videos of unarmed white people being killed by policemen or by local vigilantes and, going against their business model and professional ethics, the local news chooses not to cover the story and the nation
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by madcapper @ Yesterday at 04:48 AM

Ima too old for bar parties i just relax on the boat with my crown. Wife is the dd]
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by madcapper @ Yesterday at 04:47 AM

Ima too old for bar parties i just relax on the boat with my crown. Wife is the dd]
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ 05/29/20 09:39 PM

Or maybe it's because the mainstream media only focuses on the blacks because it gets clicks and views. Whites do get shot and assaulted too. https://www.npr.org/2019/07/26/745731839...-minority-suspe
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 05/29/20 04:26 PM

No doubt about it. That’s why all the videos of unarmed white people being abused by police ... wait ...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by lobster @ 05/29/20 02:28 PM

What happened to Floyd was terrible, and those who killed him will face the consequences. However, it's very unlikely that it had anything to do with racism. Equally as horrible, are the riots and looting happening. If America is so awful, Somali
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by PHOGUSHER @ 05/29/20 09:13 AM

Better looking ones there than the toothless inked up pudgy gals that you are around in da Zarks..Old man... You were probably amongst those inbreds at that bar pool party last weekend....amirite moonshine boyeeee.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Reopening businesses by madcapper @ 05/29/20 05:32 AM

There are no hawt girls in joco offices, you must be desperate old man.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >