Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by John_Brown @ Today at 06:03 PM

Quote: Is there another "go around " coming? Season ticket holder since freshman year in 1985. This will be my 3rd 'go around' since becoming a season ticket holder. Once w/ Coach Mase, once w/ the PhatBasTurd and now w/ Beaty. I'm old
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by PbBut @ Today at 05:07 PM

Does anyone know what the status of Darrell Stuckey is? I know he was released by the Chargers under one of those unintelligible NFL categories of "a failed physical designation". Does that mean his wallet was getting too big for the valu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by KUHawkhead @ Today at 04:57 PM

There's go arounds like this every 7-10 years at KU in football. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by track @ Today at 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: John_BrownOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueJust to clarify, my mention of bridges burned was more than just some KAI employees. It includes donors, some fans, as well as some KAI/administration people. Doesn't bother me at all. I
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2007 Team by John_Brown @ Today at 02:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueJust to clarify, my mention of bridges burned was more than just some KAI employees. It includes donors, some fans, as well as some KAI/administration people. Doesn't bother me at all. I respect what Mangino did when h
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by John_Brown @ Today at 02:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: 58hawkAnyone know what happened to the running back Denzel Evans? Thought he heard will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. Not sure what exactly happened though. Too bad. We need guys like this on special
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: KU7679Do we have a mod somewhere who could delete the petty arguing crap so I can read about where to find KU gear instead of reading several pages of junior high level banter? You are being too kind to describe the sick wife/ki
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by Kman_blue @ Today at 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkAnyone know what happened to the running back Denzel Evans? Thought he heard will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. Not sure what exactly happened though.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 07:18 PM

I was glad to hear Meacham is focusing on the running game. He, Yenser, Hull and Beaty need to figure out how to make that productive this season. QBs still not throwing interceptions is a good sign. Beaty makes a lot of positive comments on Quan
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: holy crap! by b @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

getting better all the time
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 03:14 PM

Anyone know what happened to the running back Denzel Evans?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 03:10 PM

I know that reads well for both Martin and Dom, but that's got me a bit worried about our run D. We gave up a lot of easy looking 10-15 yard runs last year in certain games. You could say in games like the OU game, that was because of how good the ot
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Scrimmage Comments and Reports by kylecof11 @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

Some more scrimmage comments after the guys had a big scrimmage this morning.. First Beaty said it's getting to be difficult in practice because you've been going against the same guys for 3 weeks. They are ready to hit someone else for a change. B
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This is how it's done by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 12:49 PM

I been watching too much news the last couple days. According to them America is rascist and is totally going to hell. I don't agree.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: KU7679Do we have a mod somewhere...? No one moderates this board. But, in summary, Rally House has the biggest selection unless you shop online. Not the cheapest place, but if you're looking for a gameday shirt or two, they
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21All the cool kids wear a custom made KU Tebow jersey with jorts, boat shoes, and dress socks. Plus, you gotta have the arms covered in frattoos, broman. You are definitely educating me on the latest stuff to wear in L
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: no response is a response by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:53 AM

The Nazis were a small faction of the German population and yet they took power. Slave owners were a small part of the population of the South and yet they convinced the whole South to fight a war for slavery. Those who ignore history are doomed to r
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOf course you ruralites get excited over t-shirts. You probably wear jeans too. In fact, you probably wear royal blue t-shirts with blue jeans and think that it's perfectly ok. Originally Posted By: JimWestOf course y
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 11:43 AM

I guess because the idiot that started this thread wanted to use this as a political tool.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by KU7679 @ Yesterday at 11:40 AM

Do we have a mod somewhere who could delete the petty arguing crap so I can read about where to find KU gear instead of reading several pages of junior high level banter?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU football gear by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 11:28 AM

All the cool kids wear a custom made KU Tebow jersey with jorts, boat shoes, and dress socks. Plus, you gotta have the arms covered in frattoos, broman.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This is how it's done by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:26 AM

We can agree on that, why so defensive? Bob Dole checks all of your boxes. A perfect example.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: no response is a response by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

The far right and the far left represent a miniscule % of the population. Yet the media is trying their damndest to make it seem like they are America. They are not America. Not even close.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This is how it's done by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Not every person that votes republican is a rascist. Not every person that is aged out of being a millenial is a rascist. Not every person that does not live on the coasts is a rascist. Not every person that lives in the midwest is a rascist. Not all
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BAN THE NATIONAL ANTHEM by imzcount @ Yesterday at 10:55 AM

Why isn't this on the political board?
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >