Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: HC Craig Bohl - Wyoming's rising "son" by 58hawk @ 7 minutes 14 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkI didn't say you were the sole reason for those leaving the board. But yes some have expressed disappointment with the board because of you. At least you are not catsrule or TM Cats. No you di
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Keith! by 58hawk @ 9 minutes 44 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkAnd you don't blame anything on Beaty? This thread is about Lonneker passing. Be respectful for once. As usual you avoided my question.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meanwhile, in Missoura.... by 58hawk @ 10 minutes 38 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: 58hawkYes I am old and proud of it! Don't doubt you are. But I'm no troll. Realistic Opinions differ.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New revenue streams? by 58hawk @ 11 minutes 53 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: JimWestFam was a loser. Compared to....?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by 58hawk @ 13 minutes 6 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC$300M announced reno as we experience 2-22 win-loss record. Can you say OMG 😲 ! At least we can say Zenger is all in for sure. In trouble, that is. Don't you have anything else to say? How many more records will yo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by MNJhawk @ 17 minutes 5 seconds ago

East side 1st makes a lot more sense to me. I know most of the donors/ ST holders sit west but east side is the TV side. If its going to be a 3- 5 year project; for the last 2-4 years you want the TV cameras facing the renovated side for season ticke
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by Kman_blue @ 43 minutes 33 seconds ago

I haven't heard anyone mention the field is going to be lowered either. Also haven't really heard much on the south end. I've mostly just heard about the bigger parts of the renovation which is to say the addressing of the west side, east side, north
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: This place dead or what? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 03:24 PM

We will get that beat down and I'm certain of that. No way these Cats will be ready. Youngest ever team in NCAA history possibly. 8 freshmen I think. No experience at all returning that was worth a dang. I would even settled for Dominque Hawkins at p
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Why didn't I think of that! by imzcount @ Today at 03:04 PM

How Trump wins over liberal environmentalists: A border wall with solar panels, what's not to like? All kinds of possibilities. http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump-...article/2626743
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts B.S. (Brian Stelter) on CNN by imzcount @ Today at 02:40 PM

This A.M B.S.(host of Reliable Sources, CNN). had Phil Donohue on as a guest, and asked him if he thought the Democrats would ever get over the election of Donald Trump. I didn't hear his answer but I know what I would have told him. The Democrats
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Yes there was collusion in the 2016 by imzcount @ Today at 02:12 PM

election. http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/25/politics/trump-tweet-hillary-collusion/index.html
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 02:05 PM

The renovation plans are still a few weeks off...so no I don't expect any specifics just yet. Need to do something with that god awful horseshoe.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: This place dead or what? by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 02:02 PM

Sorry you had a bad several months. Glad you're back. But UK still suks and I will be in Chicago for another Jayhawk beat down of dem Wildcats.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: This place dead or what? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 12:41 PM

I would not wish upon even my Jayhawk "friends" my past several months. I even woke once and my ex wife was in the room. I thought I was in hell already but not yet anyway. I really will miss seeing Frank Jackson play. Whoever he played
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by dgless21 @ Today at 12:27 PM

I've heard that one of the parking lots on the west side (55-59 or a combination) is most likely to be the spot for the new indoor facility. It will be first because it can start before the season ends. I've heard west side of the stadium will be t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Memorial Stadium by MNJhawk @ Today at 11:16 AM

seeing that it will be done in phases (where different sides of the field will be renovated 1 year at a time) would suggest to me that the field will not be lowered like had been mentioned many times over the last decade+. Kman and others that have
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: This place dead or what? by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:43 AM

BLUE has been behaving. He left us alone for a decent period of time.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 07:19 AM

I say having the #17 ranked recruiting class in the nation according to Rivals or having the #28 ranked recruiting class according to 247 in June is pretty impressive and much better than where KU has been at this time of year since recruiting websit
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: This place dead or what? by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 04:18 AM

Not really dead. Was thinking you might have been. Wtf been happening.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New revenue streams? by JimWest @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Fam was a loser.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU offers Nassir Little by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 08:16 PM

Bol Bol cut from U-19 Team USA. No Bol sh^t Cuts are made by a committee of coaches. Just when major writers put UK in the lead for Bol Bol and Calipari is singing his praises, he didn't have enough votes to make the team. I think Sean Miller (
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts This place dead or what? by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 08:05 PM

Another season of fun behind us. Going to miss some from these teams. Everyone doing ok?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Republicans will be shoo-ins 2018/2020. by imzcount @ Yesterday at 07:36 PM

(unless the Dems somehow lose their obsession with Trump). Look at all the air time Trump gets on TV. How do you think he won in 2016? CNN talks about Trump over 90% of the time. He is making fools out of all the anti-Trumper talking heads. Trum
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Democrats have lost their minds by imzcount @ Yesterday at 07:12 PM

(which is fine with me) So you can't be pro life if you're a Dem; http://constitution.com/democrat-leaders-tell-pro-lifers-support-abortion-get/ Also Whatever happened to the Hippocratic oath; "First do no harm". http://www.lifenews.c
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meanwhile, in Missoura.... by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkYes I am old and proud of it! Don't doubt you are. But I'm no troll. Realistic
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >