Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: moose1 As for length of turn around please give some examples where it took 4 to 5 years. I highly doubt you will find any that had so little success in year 3. Who else has been in a hole this d
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:32 PM

Yes...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by John_Brown @ Yesterday at 09:10 PM

This stuff is tiresome. I want DevontaJason on the list on Dec 20th. Beaty's regime here is on the line as far as I'm concerned. You sign that guy and he sells 1000 season tickets next fall. You don't land him then I'm pretty much done. Rock Chal
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSuck style scheduling. by John_Brown @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: kylecof11Originally Posted By: beenahawk[quote=kylecof11]First of all, there is a rule that if you play 2 1AA teams a year, then only one counts towards bowl eligibility. So you would have to go at least 7-5 and even then your r
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm scheduling. by John_Brown @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatswhat happened two/three decades ago is probably not germane today. i believe teams would be better playing weak p5 schools home&home than taking on the ohio's of the world, who oftentimes are better than teams like
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1 As for length of turn around please give some examples where it took 4 to 5 years. I highly doubt you will find any that had so little success in year 3. Who else has been in a hole this deep? MacIntyre and CU were ba
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by moose1 @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

[/quote] I wonder if the players that have been there three years would agree with you. Would Dinned and Wise say there has been no improvement? [/quote] Really there has been progress? Awesome! Where is this progress at? It does not show up in wi
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCI gave Beaty three yrs to turn into a four year HS recruiting machine but he has now shown his true colors. Collecting salary under false pretensions. You are now going back over Weis & Gill!! LOL And you fail to
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:53 PM

kman has even been less pretentious than dgless in the last week. LOL
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21You gave up on Beaty before he ever coached a game. "We" didn't do s|hit with giving up. You've been whining about how unfair Weis had it for 3 years now and you've been complaining about Beaty every single d
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:54 PM

Is Cuncliffe eligible Saturday?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHey stone head Oerter...2-3 zone would stopped easy penetration from their quick guards...thats where we were getting burned...please try to keep up..mmmkay Yeah a zone would have done wonders considering we haven't pla
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

Occasionally buddy...occasionally..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

Hey stone head Oerter...2-3 zone would stopped easy penetration from their quick guards...thats where we were getting burned...please try to keep up..mmmkay
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

Wise isn't going to the NFL based on what is happening on the KU football team. He will go based on his opportunities to play.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:34 PM

ASU players were getting way too many good looks. Our guys weren't even putting their hands up when they shot and gave them way too much space between them.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODI look for some effort Saturday on the defensive end. Guards have to stop penetration. A zone would have stopped it vs ASU I think. Self may have wanted them to take a L as to challenge their manhood. I expect a win
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Billy Preston by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERI was wrong. He was on the bench yesterday in gameday sweats. Hopefully playing on Saturday. What?! You are never wrong...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Well they're not going to publicly slam the program.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: dgless21Originally Posted By: moose1 Where does the 4 to 5 year crap come from? You make it seem like that is the norm, and KU is somehow bucking the trend. It is NOT! Wh
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Decommitts by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

So how many de-committs do we now have? Hard to keep track. Sounds to me that the ones that still have us on their lists are just being nice and don't intend to sign.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by track @ Yesterday at 06:26 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkThey would say what people want to hear. I doubt that. Guys who have put in hours and hours of hard work and time to improve their skill and athleticism and strength over the last 3 years wouldn't give a damn about what
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004"Huuppp, whuuupp". What the hell does that mean? His version of the Rock Chant Chant?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:11 PM

Mack Brown would be a huge mistake unless you are trying to have the oldest tandem in college football.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

They would say what people want to hear.
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >