Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 43 minutes 36 seconds ago

Time for the Senate fo investigate Joe Biden. If that doesn't work let's start an endless war with Iran.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 45 minutes 52 seconds ago

Jeebus. Trump just tweeted “No one else knew I WAS WITHHOLDING AID ...”. I guess cuz he knows his sycophants will pretend he didn’t admit AGAIN to committing extortion and other felonies. Let the spinning begin! Maybe Lebron James’ll day sum
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 07:23 AM

The ONLY thing that explains all these career foreign service folks being willing to come forward and corroborate the White House’s own transcript and provide in detail accounts of ALLEGED WH corruption and extortion is that ... they’re all riski
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Since 1949 KUMBB has been top ten 46.8% by JimWest @ Yesterday at 10:46 PM

AP polls are meaningless.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Since 1949 KUMBB has been top ten 46.8% by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:12 PM

Lawd...the inbred tries a moonshine bootlegger sleigh of hand move trying to pay KU a half hearted complement whilst once again bragging up his crooked program...yes that's about your best maximum effort...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Since 1949 KUMBB has been top ten 46.8% by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODof all the AP polls. Incredible! Since 1949, here’s the list of top programs across both basketball and football in terms of % of polls ranked in top 10: UK BB - 59.1% UNC BB - 57.6% Duke BB - 57.1% Ohio State FB
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 08:25 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERHey that's pretty funny there Jimbo... I did have to smile.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by JimWest @ Yesterday at 05:45 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: B_of_HI think this is a mistake. that being said I think Jeff Long and Self now realize that they'll probably have a few lean years with some NCAA limits on scholarships and recruiting. So keeping i
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 05:03 PM

Sounds as though someone just took a hypo to Rump's balloon. Only a skull solid from top to bottom could fail to catch this one...which I understand automatically excuses deplorables. Speaking of pins and needles, I can hardly wait to see what Bolton
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by moose1 @ Yesterday at 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: B_of_HI think this is a mistake. that being said I think Jeff Long and Self now realize that they'll probably have a few lean years with some NCAA limits on scholarships and recruiting. So keeping interest alive with something
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 02:16 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestInterestingly, there won't be any currently matriculating KU students that were around the last time KU played MU in the regular season, but there will be hundreds of MU students that were. Stop the presses! Do I detect
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by B_of_H @ Yesterday at 01:43 PM

I think this is a mistake. that being said I think Jeff Long and Self now realize that they'll probably have a few lean years with some NCAA limits on scholarships and recruiting. So keeping interest alive with something like this makes sense in th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Isaiah Todd by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:48 AM

Rivals stated he has verbally committed to Michigan...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

My choice is Telluride, CO, when I jump in my escape pod from Denver in five years. We must be the same age...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

Give me 5 more years of tax breaks and you can have all the "freedom" you want. My escape pod will have been packed by then and I can blast out of this red stateshithole and will have my own town out in the liberal blue state mountains. You
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Isaiah Todd by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 11:19 AM

Did this player decide yet?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

"Let freedom ring...Let the white dove sing...Let the whole wide world know that today..." Etc., etc., ad nauseam.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 08:05 AM

There are many tragedies resultant of the Trump presidency. Maybe none so heartfelt as seeing your snark muscle so atrophied. No more snickering asides ("Why don't you impeach him already?") or lol-ing people's outrage over an outrageous pr
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:03 AM

Hey that's pretty funny there Jimbo...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Since 1949 KUMBB has been top ten 46.8% by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:02 AM

Yeehaw... great job maximum effort...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Since 1949 KUMBB has been top ten 46.8% by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 07:08 AM

of all the AP polls. Incredible! Since 1949, here’s the list of top programs across both basketball and football in terms of % of polls ranked in top 10: UK BB - 59.1% UNC BB - 57.6% Duke BB - 57.1% Ohio State FB - 57.1% Oklahoma FB - 55.3% Alaba
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by JimWest @ 10/21/19 11:23 PM

Interestingly, there won't be any currently matriculating KU students that were around the last time KU played MU in the regular season, but there will be hundreds of MU students that were.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by moose1 @ 10/21/19 10:50 PM

Mixed emotions on this one. On one hand withholding games from MU was a great punishment, and hurt them more than it hurt KU. On the other hand I missed playing those bastards! "Everything from Missouri has a taint about it."
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Game of the Week KU/UT by appyhawk @ 10/21/19 10:38 PM

Dangit. I was hoping our defense could play that last 71 seconds better on replay, but it didn't happen. Seahawks, now 5-2, yesterday got what they've been heading toward for several few games now. But this time they gave up 2 turnovers for TDs. Can
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU/MU To Renew Rivalry by PHOGUSHER @ 10/21/19 10:37 PM

Why is it lame gayblade...the ruralites need something to live for.... amirite...yes I am...
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >