Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 04:30 PM

Apparently unaware that (insert name of random Democrat) once (said or did something) Mitt Romney let loose on Trump: business of government can move on" but added that he was "sickened at the extent and pervasiveness of dishonesty and mis
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 02:43 PM

I agree but it wont change...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Today at 11:42 AM

Me thinks that there’s some serious fishy stuff going on at the McD events. I for one would like to see it be commentated/produced by folks outside the collegiate world. Seems to me that when you have only ex-Duke players as commentors, etc year af
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:10 AM

The only way you have survived your last 20 yrs using that internet mask. If you conducted yourself in public in a like manner you wouldn't exist anymore. The Gusher is the same no matter where you meet him...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by tmcats @ Today at 09:01 AM

as a husband and father, i must say the treatment of women on this site is disgusting and pitiful. but, i accept, that's easy when hidden behind an internet mask. happy easter, boys!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHER Stock pics of attractive females...those arent KSuck cows my use of attractive females here is an attempt to make a thoughtful point about women generally. perhaps, it's lost on some. met
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by JimWest @ Yesterday at 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERanything but your weak assss trolling on this forum... Yeah, when the posting in all italics didn't work to piss people off, he's moved on to attaching stock photos to everything to be as obnoxious as possible. Unfor
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSU's Rison suspended by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:07 PM

So is Vick and Williams out on bond currently according to KSU athletic supporter? Can't juxtapose then...right?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSU's Rison suspended by madcapper @ Yesterday at 02:42 PM

Mancrappie has quite a list itself
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSU's Rison suspended by tmcats @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

it will be interesting to see how k-state handles rison and juxtapose that with how ku handles pooka, vick, and the long list from lawrence.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts KSU's Rison suspended by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 12:24 PM

"Kansas State wide receiver Hunter Rison was suspended indefinitely on Saturday. Rison’s suspension comes a day after he was arrested on domestic battery charges. From the Manhattan Mercury: The Riley County Police Department police arrested
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:42 AM

Blackshear for sure...but he aint no lock....is he????
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:18 AM

Kerry Blackshear, Jr. or Matthew Hurt for one year?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ 04/19/19 10:34 PM

So sad that it might actually come to that...Adidas vs Nike....bunch of boolsheat.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 04/19/19 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: DefixioneOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319I hear that sackcloth and ashes will be the uniform of the holydays at Mar a Lago this weekend. Have you donned your apparel yet? Isn't great that we can all say Happy Easter again no
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by Jaycat92 @ 04/19/19 09:53 PM

Until we are completely cleared in any of this FBI stuff, we won't get the big time boys to come here right now. Duke is smarter, and must be way better at hiding there wrong doings. NIKE has smarter shoe salesmen than Adidas!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by Defixione @ 04/19/19 07:46 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319I hear that sackcloth and ashes will be the uniform of the holydays at Mar a Lago this weekend. Have you donned your apparel yet? Isn't great that we can all say Happy Easter again now that we have a christian empe
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ 04/19/19 06:21 PM

Why is this surprising...he is a perfect K buttt boy...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by TheStarhawk @ 04/19/19 05:09 PM

Well dang. That Hurts!! Cassius Stanley, I hate to say will probably as well go to Duke. if his final 3 were Oregon, UCLA and KU. How do you end up with Duke as your top choice? Not a person of his word!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/19/19 04:11 PM

I hear that sackcloth and ashes will be the uniform of the holydays at Mar a Lago this weekend. Have you donned your apparel yet? Isn't great that we can all say Happy Easter again now that we have a christian emperor again? And we got 4/20 on the
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by SFBayhawk @ 04/19/19 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: MICHHAWKOriginally Posted By: MaximusKU Graduate Transfer List 1. Kerry Blackshear, Jr. graduated from Virginia Tech. At 6’10, 250 pounds,averaged 14.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, .8 blocked shots, and h
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by SeldensEyes @ 04/19/19 03:28 PM

Hurt to Dook.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ 04/19/19 03:19 PM

Originally Posted By: MICHHAWKIt should be mandatory that every offering include the picture of a hot babe. Especially the stupid ones. A hot babe won't make the phrogmushers blubberings any more sensicle. But at least I would have something to dist
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ 04/19/19 03:17 PM

I think it's perfectly republican.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 04/19/19 03:07 PM

“He shouldn’t have a Special Prosecutor/Counsel b/c he hasn’t done anything wrong,” Lewandowski wrote in his notes at the time, after being told by the president to take down his dictation. “He didn’t do anything wrong except he ran the g
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >