Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: kellyfentonOriginally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the coo
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: yeah Kansas by jhawks99 @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Hopefully, he will be the Todd Akins of Kansas.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Last Game For Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

Meyer stays put. We have other fish to fry. Beaty never had a serious background that pointed to him being successful at Kansas. He played hackysack before game 1 with students bet he would never think of doing it again as KU HC.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 04:47 PM

They don't even understand that this country WAS built on tariffs. Tariff are working great right now. I saw the price of pork chops dropped recently. They won't eat themselves and if the Chinese won't, then I will by God! And I am boycotting Harley
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Last QB for Beaty? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:42 PM

Give Kendrick a nod. Feel bad for HC DB but he cannot win in the college ranks. His fourth iteration of a Beaty team is two weeks away. Hope he isn’t embarrassingly unemployed soon after. Let’s give a high schooler another chance.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the cool republicans will be there. Koba
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

I'll be praying for you instead.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 02:31 PM

Hey, speaking of raising the bar, I hear tell that the military parade in November is going to be even more awesome now. Like another $80M worth of awesome. Are you going? All the cool republicans will be there. Kobach is probably going to drive his
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 11:41 AM

The Washington Post's stupidest columnist ever> low bar...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Trump's stupidest tweet ever? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:55 AM

as far as low water marks go that is tough to call but this one is head scratcher
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Way to go wvu...... by tmcats @ 08/15/18 01:10 PM

i don't see a lot of difference, actually ...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Way to go wvu...... by MICHHAWK @ 08/15/18 01:05 PM

Embarrass yourself, and the BIG 12 in the process. wvu gave their 2017-18 basketball team sweet 16 rings. ghey move. Snowflakes.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 08/15/18 10:43 AM

Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts yeah Kansas by parkhawk3319 @ 08/14/18 10:42 PM

One step closer to making Kobach governor so that the rest of us never have to see him in a national political race. Thanks Kansas for taking one for the team and letting him ruin your state so he doesn't get the chance to ruin them all.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Derrick Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 08/14/18 04:40 PM

Other new commers of the year candidates and possible post season 1st team candidates: Taken Horton-Tucker Courtney Ramey Kampala Hepa Having Moore Zsuzsanna Malomhegyi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: diminating the Big 12 by PHOGUSHER @ 08/13/18 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: oldalumI had it bookmarked so I can still get in, but there's nothing there except the name and the comment "board empty". Lol...you suckas are kidding me right. It still exists accoreding to an ex poster. Ex poster
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: diminating the Big 12 by moose1 @ 08/13/18 02:31 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatshttps://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status ... 7663541249 Big 12 Offseason Power Rankings: 1. Kansas 2. Kansas State 3. TCU 4. West Virginia 5. Texas 6. Iowa State 7. Baylor 8. Texas Tech 9. Oklahoma 10. Oklahoma State B12
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: diminating the Big 12 by tmcats @ 08/13/18 01:32 PM

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/status ... 7663541249 Big 12 Offseason Power Rankings: 1. Kansas 2. Kansas State 3. TCU 4. West Virginia 5. Texas 6. Iowa State 7. Baylor 8. Texas Tech 9. Oklahoma 10. Oklahoma State B12 First Team Quentin Grimes, K
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: diminating the Big 12 by oldalum @ 08/13/18 12:48 PM

I had it bookmarked so I can still get in, but there's nothing there except the name and the comment "board empty".
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: diminating the Big 12 by tmcats @ 08/13/18 11:51 AM

i can't seem to log on there. maybe banned.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: diminating the Big 12 by PHOGUSHER @ 08/13/18 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAll the dot net moroons dropping in...dayumm. Yeah I wonder why those losers are here. Heard through the grapevine that Vega basically ran the place in the ground. Of course he created it b
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Derrick Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ 08/13/18 08:58 AM

Channel Zale.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by KUCO_VOC @ 08/12/18 04:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Originally Posted By: moose1I'm not superstitious, but this defies logic. When does luck turn KU's way again? When the 7th Moon of Saturn aligns with Uranus I believe the seventh moon is named Myass. The alignment of Mya
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Lost players by Jman1 @ 08/12/18 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1I'm not superstitious, but this defies logic. When does luck turn KU's way again? When the 7th Moon of Saturn aligns with Uranus
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Sex Scandals by KUCO_VOC @ 08/12/18 03:41 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusTime to legalize and tax. Upper versus lower class discrimination and inequality. I'm not just an actor, I'm a client. And now I've got AIDS!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >