Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 08:37 PM

I don’t think I’ve crossed any lines so far. “99 seems to be a good person. I believe he even likes Lexington and had nice things to say about our football team. I don’t consider BRC a celebrity. Just a guy who was a decent ball player and a
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:11 PM

Man deleting posts don't fix the problem.. Do what you do...but I will be surprised that the crimson crappy dot com will tolerate you very long. But you got me they won't allow me on that forum at all because I mentioned Plano's real first name...it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 08:05 PM

fixed
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 07:42 PM

You feel sorry for him and I feel sorry for you...thats name dropping friend. A very weak effort from any poster. Gutter used to do that all the time...like as my life don't mean anything so I will name drop a few celebrities names that you might kno
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 06:41 PM

Saban is a hillbilly...go figure...so funny.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 06:40 PM

You are bragging about growing up with Billy Ray Cyrus...thats hilarious....its why most of America are infatuated with you hillbilly fuuuks...most of America never seen that inbred crap before...its considered different and a bit odd...that is about
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 06:30 PM

Stfu Quenemo boyeee...I could jack your jaw...i know you post over there with another username...but you are still a joke.....like them...lets get it on like Donkey Kong...lol.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson by mirkin @ Today at 04:49 PM

Bottom line: it's refreshing to know how f*cking happy you are that they won't let you join their club.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by AlOerter @ Today at 04:26 PM

I don't think Beaty cares who the interim will be. This a just a desperation move to prevent there from being an interim.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by moose1 @ Today at 02:35 PM

Truth be told Beaty would be better served if his hand was off the wheel as much as possible!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by moose1 @ Today at 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Still think Beaty had underlying motives, as I believe Meacham would have been the interim HC if Long showed Beaty the door this week or next, effectively securing his job til the end of the year. I mean come on, at this p
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 02:24 PM

I have two dogs.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Meachum fired. by Jman1 @ Today at 01:13 PM

Still think Beaty had underlying motives, as I believe Meacham would have been the interim HC if Long showed Beaty the door this week or next, effectively securing his job til the end of the year. I mean come on, at this point Beaty HAS TO REALIZE h
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Even I was banned from kansascrimson by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 11:54 AM

Seems that pwhitt is doing a worse job running his new forum than Vega did with the dot net. I didnt think that was possible. Members are claiming they are bein banned for no reason. Pwhitt stating that he has only banned one person..that being the
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 11:04 AM

You have friends ?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 10:54 AM

My R friends like to remind me that our government is a republic not a democracy. Now having deflected let's just say that this wouldn't be necessary if the Dems hadn't gotten a black man elected president. Part and parcel of MAGA is rolling back vot
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Preseason all-conference ... by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:00 AM

Thats ok our one has always been better than their two....ahhhh snap...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Preseason all-conference ... by tmcats @ Today at 09:36 AM

Originally Posted By: 58hawkWhy because you have two players on the team? no, because you have one.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY by Maximus @ Today at 09:25 AM

Good article on press on. Jarrett Culver (Texas Tech) is underrated by coaches and media. Everyone expects Grimes over K.J. Lawson. I think K.J. starts over Grimes. High expectations! Kansas' Preseason Big 12 Freshman of the Year Selections
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 09:24 AM

Of all the the things that get me so upset these days I’m not sure the GOP’s attempt to actually keep people from voting isn’t the most galling. It’s out in the open and they appear not to care that people know they’re doing it. And so many
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:04 AM

Just worried about our seniors from an unknown third party bus. It was written on the side of the bus, but you know how many gypsy buses there are out there in rural Georgia taking people on dangerous bus rides, so this was just the County being con
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Silvio DeSousa 20K by vmlb @ Today at 08:18 AM

This whole scandal has me asking some questions. Why aren't the feds going after the families for tax evasion? Did Billy's Mom report the 20k she received in the brown bag to the IRS? IMO, she and SDS guardian should spend some time in the slammer fo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:09 AM

Damnit. Jennifer Lawrence would be fine as well, but I've come to like my girls a little more seasoned. I feel like a pedo admiring the 20 somethings these days, having nieces that are in that age group. RCJHKU!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 07:31 AM

The party of Rincoln?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty Has 2 Questions For Long by PbBut @ Yesterday at 10:51 PM

Sorry, Hawkhead, she's gonna be busy.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >