Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by track @ 7 minutes 38 seconds ago

You just don’t get it. Technically speaking every team in the big 12 is our rival as we are all competing for the conference championship. Kstate is nothing special in that regard. MU was a rivalry based on a long history which has been well docume
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ 15 minutes 10 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319The damage is done, a recent poll of potential Republican voters reveals that 69% of them believe you support child rape and the brutalization of immigrant children. Even when presented with facts to the contrary 95%
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Showboat by kellyfenton @ 33 minutes 45 seconds ago

Biggest embarrassment easily Joe Apaio. He lost out to the Suguaro cactus for biggest prick.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Showboat by KUCO_VOC @ 44 minutes 58 seconds ago

Here, I thought it was DC and imz...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by KUCO_VOC @ 46 minutes 14 seconds ago

I saw it earlier, and I still believe it! Consider the sources...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:03 AM

The damage is done, a recent poll of potential Republican voters reveals that 69% of them believe you support child rape and the brutalization of immigrant children. Even when presented with facts to the contrary 95% of Fox News viewers believe this
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Get ready for the instantaneous pivot! by DCHawk1 @ Today at 10:50 AM

How dare Trump hold families (together) at the border!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Showboat by imzcount @ Today at 10:40 AM

Flake and McCain, now the two biggest embarrassments to the state of Arizona.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Today at 10:26 AM

I don't like loafers, tassels or not. I don't know if Candyman removed its charge that I support and encourage child rape on its own or if it was encouraged. But it's getting tiresome.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: big 12 revenue up again should help ku by tmcats @ Today at 10:25 AM

Originally Posted By: trackSo if ESPN says it ... it must be so? You are such an idiot... i would not call you an idiot, perhaps a dolt though. anyway, it's customary for haughty fans of the other school to deny what is obvious to everyone. it
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Showboat by DCHawk1 @ Today at 10:23 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319 grandstander, sad. Yes. A grandstander. And liar/hypocrite Look at us!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:56 AM

He has obviously already had a bad trip so we need to balance that out now. The trip shack is kind of like the wood shed only better.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:54 AM

Well you have to admit the shoes are a bit much, even for a fancy man like you.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Showboat by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:53 AM

grandstander, sad.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Today at 09:02 AM

Mods? For cripes sake.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I know you are by kellyfenton @ Today at 05:22 AM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319You might be ready now. Defixione and I have been discussing your condition and we think you are just one acid trip away from becoming a liberal. I think we can fix that. What does your schedule look like next Sept
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Wearing those tasseled toed shoes in the halls of the lobbyist world off of Lafayette Park this morning, DC? Because it's obvious what a Republican insider you are and just how directly connected to the Trump Administration you are, listening to Re
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 09:23 PM

That's precisely the point. We already went through this, didn't we? Trump is incapable of doing the right thing. Congress can step in and do what he won't. But some people would rather have hostages to "keep the pressure on Trump." Sc
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:18 PM

The pragmatist in me saysTrump could change the policy tonight and things would be different within hours. Congress? I think we both know that is not a quick solution so ,yeah keep the pressure on Trump. It would get it done faster.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by seahawk @ Yesterday at 09:15 PM

Nice try, DC, with the usual bothsiderism that you always use to deflect from the awfulness of Republican policies and especially that of your current Leader. Rick Wilson calls this a "spectacle of cruelty" that Trump has deliberately set u
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Originally Posted By: DCHawk1Satan Jr. steps up! I can't wait to hear how this is proof positive of a Republican child sex ring! Big Daddy had a word for this kinda steppin up, I thinks he called it mendacity.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 08:59 PM

No. I just don't understand why anyone bothers to deal with that nonsense.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 NBA Draft by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

Vick mistake She did not rule out a return to KU — or perhaps another school — though pursuing that possibility was not the reason for pulling out of the draft, she said. And there are no plans right now to check into that option, she indicate
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 08:52 PM

It was reported on Twitter. Is that your concern — how I found out?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Is the "Wall" the final solution? by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 08:50 PM

Why do you watch them? Do you enjoy being pissed off?
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >