Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: NCAA = Nike > Adidas...again by KUCO_VOC @ 9 minutes 21 seconds ago

He came back in with nine minutes left in the first half. Just saying Expensive isn't what I would say first. But whatever
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Frank Mason...... by MICHHAWK @ 32 minutes 54 seconds ago

Who knows when we will see another cat like Frank Mason in a KU uniform. Rock on Frank. You are a legend.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: CHOKE CITY by MICHHAWK @ 37 minutes 10 seconds ago

It was a great season that ended not goodly. Most seasons end that way. Oh well. Still a great season.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 32 0F 123 by AlOerter @ 42 minutes 10 seconds ago

I can't tell you how many games I've watched over the years where you can x and o it all you want, but the team that shoots better wins.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: CHOKE CITY by AlOerter @ 43 minutes 28 seconds ago

It was a choke job for sure. I think cruising in the first 3 games (which we loved as fans) didn't do them any favors in preparing for this game.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 32 0F 123 by AlOerter @ 45 minutes 30 seconds ago

Oregon's match up zone took them out of their comfort zone. Didn't adjust in second half. That's the kind of defense you need more than a day and a half to prepare for. Whoever plays them next will have a distinct advantage over KU's prep for them
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: CHOKE CITY by MICHHAWK @ Today at 10:48 AM

The organization treated us to a great year. Just fantastic. Awesome team to watch.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 32 0F 123 by jahawker2004 @ Today at 06:41 AM

Three point percentage against Villanova last year: 6 of 26--23% Last night against Oregon: 5 of 25--20% Shooting too many. As Self has said many times: "fool's gold".
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts 32 0F 123 by jahawker2004 @ Today at 06:36 AM

Three point shooting in Elite Eight games in the Bill Self era-- 32 of 123. That's 26%. Even worse in the five losses.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by JimWest @ Today at 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: vmlbLOL AD Jim back again Fire the BB coach who has won 13 conference championships in a row. Only mid-majors care about conference championships. Quote:Rehire the FB coach who didn't sniff a conference championship in 9
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by vmlb @ Yesterday at 11:01 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004The moment everyone here has been waiting for has finally arrived-- My prediction. Spread is KU -7. Give the points. Bet the house. Bet the kids' college money. Bet everything. It's a lock. This team has a Date
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by vmlb @ Yesterday at 10:56 PM

LOL AD Jim back again Fire the BB coach who has won 13 conference championships in a row. Rehire the FB coach who didn't sniff a conference championship in 9 seasons.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by bigdogjac @ Yesterday at 10:09 PM

Turn out the lights, the party is over. The fat lady has sung. All good things must end. How ever you want to put it!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterOriginally Posted By: jahawker2004The moment everyone here has been waiting for has finally arrived-- My prediction. Spread is KU -7. Give the points. Bet the house. Bet the kids' college money. Bet everything. It's
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 10:00 PM

Oregon looks to have the best defence of the final 4
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 09:58 PM

Originally Posted By: kjay1955I just have to note the idiocy of people that want Bill Self out at Kansas. We just recruited............again...........the #1 player in the class. Plus we already had a couple good players (one a 4 year player and one
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts NCAA = Nike > Adidas...again by rockchalkjjjhawk @ Yesterday at 09:55 PM

Garbage. An expensive evening to watch best player in the ncaa sit on the bench first half
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

A special team, a great season. Picked the worst possible time to go cold from 3. Thought we still had a chance down 6 when Oregon missed a shot and Josh knocked the rebound out of Frank's hand. They ran the clock and knocked down a 3. Game over
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by Code_2008 @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: bigdogjacWho would have thought we could play this bad. Who would of thought that they'd stupidly keep trying to make 3s when they hadn't made one nearly all half, when actually driving to the basket was working.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts CHOKE CITY by JimWest @ Yesterday at 09:48 PM

MAYOR: BILL SELF
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 09:45 PM

WOW they did know its the Elite 8 right?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Bill Self by JimWest @ Yesterday at 09:07 PM

Lucas is the latest senior to succumb to Bill Self Senior Chokeitis.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by bigdogjac @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Who would have thought we could play this bad.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004The moment everyone here has been waiting for has finally arrived-- My prediction. Spread is KU -7. Give the points. Bet the house. Bet the kids' college money. Bet everything. It's a lock. This team has a Date
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: TONIGHT'S GAME by Josh2408 @ Yesterday at 08:35 PM

WOW we didn't show up at all so damn sloppy
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >