Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ 4 minutes 58 seconds ago

Nope...we beat a team that just beaten a team that beat them. Dont be that guy. Got it sucka...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by 58hawk @ 16 minutes 12 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: moose1I think Bowen has gotten a raw deal at KU. That said it is time to start fresh. Why do you say that?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by 58hawk @ 23 minutes 42 seconds ago

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERwill be your Kansas Jayhawks because the Zags just lost to Tennessee. Who by the way KU has already beaten...Of course Duke will probably go around us...lol. Puke is better than us.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ 29 minutes 11 seconds ago

will be your Kansas Jayhawks because the Zags just lost to Tennessee. Who by the way KU has already beaten...Of course Duke will probably go around us...lol.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by Jman1 @ Today at 12:01 PM

Good job 58. You obviously know your Hoops. i'm gonna be keeping an eye on you.. LOL
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 11:07 AM

Not to be outdone by obummer, tiny is now going to name his third Chief of Staffs in just 2 years! Hah take that you haters! His first choice was James Alex Fields Jr but after being told that James might be unavailable until after his term is up,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkNot likely? Physical disparity assumed. I don't know details of the incident. However we do know she was at HIS PLACE. If she was misbehaving and he asked or demanded her to leave but she refused, I would agree he has th
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 09:50 AM

Ban 58...-500
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by 58hawk @ Today at 09:45 AM

KU 63 NMS 60
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:02 AM

It was, but it burned a little less bright than the preceding Herpe Derp Gill and Chaz Frontbutt. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Luke Meadows Contract Terms Sheet by KUHawkhead @ Today at 08:00 AM

These are like, real, legit contracts. Must've had some upgrades in the legal department since Gill. RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by KUHawkhead @ Today at 07:58 AM

I hope you are correct. There are gold diggers everywhere! RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:32 PM

5 individuals..Self needs to be more solid on his rotations.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

These guys make way to many mental mistakes. They have talent but haven't even approached their potential.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Vick needs to move more to get himself open. I would make him watch film of Reggie Miller moving without the ball.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Wrong... I am a big McCormack fan. But as Dedrick just said in post-game "everyone needs a Mitch Lightfoot on their team, he was the MVP". Just like we needed Chris Piper in '88. McCormack will have his day - but I agree he needs to play
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:06 PM

Wrong...And it should of been McCormack that guarded him more...oh you are probably one of those suckas that liked having Landen Stone Hand Lucas playing instead of Dialio or Alexander. One of Self's biggest guffaws.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

As long as the Jayhawks win I'll take it. It's hard to believe this team is still undefeated the way they've played.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

Guarded that guy better than Dedrick did. He kept backing Dedric down in the post.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

How can "Scott Walker" and "do what's right" appear in the same sentence. Screw that, be best republican version of Scotty!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

Good at taking charges maybe...can only score at the rim on break away dunks. Cant guard the post ..so yeah good game.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:53 PM

Discus head is the winner..
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Well now here’s an honorable Republican, tells Walker to do what’s right and not make this his legacy. https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/poli...ism/2240589002/ He warned Walker against "tagging along behind a few petty, mean politician
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Good game by Lightfoot.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterNMSU would have struggled guarding and scoring against Dok. Sure that guy with the 30 syllable last name wouldn't scored many on Dok. Lightfoot was decent but he still needs to give McCormack heavy minutes. Even if it
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 ... 11 12 >