Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ 26 minutes 14 seconds ago

They are goofy mongoloid like with their envy....so pathetic yet a bit amusing in a 3 Stooges mentality...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: All Time Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ 28 minutes 23 seconds ago

FUGGIN GRAVY TRAIN...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 04:37 PM

I guess you don't need me as a fan. I believe KU needs to pay him and move on.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 04:25 PM

I've known many Wildcat fans across the years. A good number of them have been quite decent. But there's also a large number that seem to have a whole lot more vitriol against the Jayhawks than most Jayhawks have against the Wildcats. Perhaps the Cat
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by tmcats @ Today at 02:08 PM

a 'have you stopped beating your wife yet?' conundrum for ku.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tmcats @ Today at 02:06 PM

gosh, one of the few admirable people in that program.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: All Time Bill Self by Jman1 @ Today at 11:43 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAlthough Traylor is my 6th man...Graves and Darnell actually produced fine when given minutes. Graves was a beast when he stayed off the ganja
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Uggghhh
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: RIP Max Falkenstein by tophawk87 @ Yesterday at 10:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ChmeV5w40
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by tophawk87 @ Yesterday at 10:05 PM

ADJL had to move a few salaries over to the Football side. Honestly, it was overdue. Should be a stack of resumes coming in to replace AH. She'll be missed...but not too difficult to replace.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by tophawk87 @ Yesterday at 09:50 PM

Former Head Coach David Beaty is going to win this case. He has some really good lawyers from Dallas. Jeff Long needs to stop making the University look bad and pay their former employee what they promised. One AD employee was quoted as saying, "
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 07:41 PM

Is that you Suzy Creamcheese...lol...Uncle Tom...too easy...BOOM
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 06:08 PM

Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Wow! by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Don't like losing Hudy. She's done a great job at KU. Even worse is her going to Texas, my least liked school in the Big XII. Don't know if the change KU made with it's training program was part of it or not. She had become one of our icons. Left big
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 08/15/19 10:49 PM

Tushek TS 900 Apex Hybrid Hypercar
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 08/15/19 05:02 PM

Cmon wimps...get some...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ 08/15/19 10:24 AM

Originally Posted By: DrGreydogChris Jones, 6'4 217 D End from FL Commits in class of 2020 Should move KU up to #3 class in Big XII. A lot of schools interested. Spending two days on campus he got a tour of the facilities and the academic side
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ 08/15/19 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiGot a commitment from 3* CB Tanner Hooker. Good coverage instincts and run stopping. https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/tanner-hooker-236656
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 08/15/19 09:06 AM

Nice try ya thin wristed sucka...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/15/19 08:58 AM

First story validated everything I have always believed. The repudiating story seems way more valid and believable ... but then OF COURSE the deep state with a its resources and guile would be able to make such a convincing case. Not fooling me.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/15/19 08:46 AM

One of the benefits of growing up in Merikka is I have a couple of facebook friends who post the truth of the trumpublican fever swamp. Compare and contrast todays message of hope and justice from the fever swamp. Tales from the fever swamp. T
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 08/15/19 08:36 AM

Freedom ain't free and if folks have to suffer to keep Corporate America afloat, er, awash in obscene profits, then its their patriotic duty.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/15/19 08:15 AM

Fear not, this is when the "Invisible Hand" corrects everything for the better.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 08/15/19 08:13 AM

As the SS Merikkka enters rough economic waters, the crew sleeps calmly knowing the steady firm hand of Capt. Queeg is at the helm. Godspeed and God Bless Merikkka!
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by mirkin @ 08/15/19 06:38 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROriginally Posted By: mirkinWhy are you always talking about sucking cock? Just reminiscing about when I used to have sex.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >