Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU is now #...1 ? by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 12:21 AM

Most likely we'll be number one tomorrow. It won't mean a whole lot except that we've had a really good season to date. The number one that counts though, as has already been stated, is the last poll. Nor will it make much difference for our last two
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawks99Shut up, you're drunk. Stay in your own backyard ya Kentucky POS..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by bigdogjac @ Yesterday at 08:00 PM

I certainly admire Walton for his career and overcoming his speech impediment. But, the only color Walton had was in his t-shirt and if it hadn't been given to him he would have been colorless.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 07:54 PM

vmlb, You probably know the team can have 85 scholarships total and can give out a maximum of 25 initial counter scholarships per year. If say a team has only 75 scholarship players after signing 25 new scholarships(initial counters) for the curre
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by jhawks99 @ Yesterday at 06:53 PM

Shut up, you're drunk.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:42 PM

Get a 120 inch monster hdtv like the Phogusher and its no problem. Yes I am trying to compensate for something. ..sob.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

It's two years but I appreciate your humor!!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by vmlb @ Yesterday at 04:04 PM

LOL, that was my point. I did get rid of the RCA, but ESPN decided to use only half my tv for the game. FYI I don't wear my reading glasses to watch games.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 04:03 PM

" Can they just give the extra schollies to the walk ons and then the next year give them to recruits?" VMIB, best I can recall a schollie can be awarded on a one year basis, in which case they could award a schollie to a walkon one year,
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by vmlb @ Yesterday at 03:55 PM

hand out all schollies?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by jayhawkfan0710 @ Yesterday at 03:53 PM

Well we have had a pretty decent run of walk-ons under this current coaching staff. Which we absolutely needed with our scholarship numbers that Weis left us in.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Cozart by vmlb @ Yesterday at 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Walk-ons count against the 85 once they get a scholarship. However, if they receive a scholarship before two years in campus, the scholarship will require an initial counter. Can the coaches take a schollie away after
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: An Unbelievable Streak! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:49 PM

I totally agree
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 03:43 PM

Get some bifocals you oldster. And get rid of the RCA victor tv
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by vmlb @ Yesterday at 03:39 PM

I enjoyed the change. I don't want him to do another KU game. What poed me was the split screen. During live action. If you want to do that, do it when they're shooting fts or other lulls in action. The director did just the opposite. I only have a 4
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:03 PM

Answering some pms might be appreciated.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by Vega @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

I'm just curious how I'm going down? This has nothing to do with me.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Unwarranted hate/jealousy.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by Vega @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCVega is going down!! Lol, wut?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: VegaTerrible shitty site. +1
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Vega is going down!!
Women's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: sunflower saturday in venerable afh* by tmcats @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Originally Posted By: jahawker2004Deb Patterson still rug munching? She ever give Kendra Wecker her trophy? i don't know the term 'rug munching,' could you explain? deb is coaching as an assistant at northern colorado. kendra, last i heard, was
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: KU is now #...1 ? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 01:25 PM

I think we are #1 and can maintain it to March Madness. IMO
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 01:20 PM

Well that's no good.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Dot Net by Vega @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

MySQL servers are down. I don't control them, and have been working with the server host to try and get them back up. Basically, out of my control until they can migrate the database to a new server or figure out what's going on with our current serv
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >