Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by KUCO_VOC @ 16 minutes 25 seconds ago

KU 88 Poosies 70
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ 18 minutes 45 seconds ago

For the record, among certain people on the other bored, there has now officially been way more snowflake melting over the innocuous good humored eminently well meaning ousie than over the malign poor-humored, institution-destroying, eminently corrup
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by tmcats @ 30 minutes 10 seconds ago

Ku 81 K-State 67
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Good News! Wilson Back On Court by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 02:12 PM

That's good news 👍😀😊
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Good News! Wilson Back On Court by appyhawk @ Today at 02:07 PM

During this break in my workday I just notice Wilson is again taking the court for KU. I didn't think he would make it this year, but here he is. IF his recovery is sufficient to take the stress of play, he could be a difference maker for us going fo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Midway Grade for the season by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 12:33 PM

Color me...is a racist comment???? Lol
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Midway Grade for the season by JimWest @ Today at 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERcolor me impressed.... racist
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by Jayhawk1952 @ Today at 11:19 AM

KU - 85 KSU - 64
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 10:32 AM

https://maketheconnection.net/conditions...7RoCX6IQAvD_BwE
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Today at 10:28 AM

Careful. Keep it up, and people might get the right idea about you.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 09:54 AM

No H8ing from this guy...it's all good.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 09:42 AM

apologies for using the words cinema and brilliant in the same post, thereby possibly triggering anti-elitist trauma.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Today at 09:35 AM

Oh, that's right. Now I amember .
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Today at 09:28 AM

This reminds me of something... I just can't put my finger on it...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Today at 09:27 AM

Yes, Brilliant! You see so much deeper into the scenes than I did. Your interpretations are valuable insights.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: The Band at AFH by vikingbomber @ Today at 09:09 AM

The band better bring their A game tonight. If our boys aren't playing well, I say shut the band down and start playing "Jump Around" at full blast through the speakers. Works every time.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by Maximus @ Today at 09:01 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERAhhh Dayummm another loss because Maxey started this thread.... but ok KU - 88 KSU - 69 The NOH8 Campaign sign is posted. No hating.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Midway Grade for the season by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:19 AM

What is this a logical and thought out post from Jimbo with no ruralite comments....color me impressed....
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 07:14 AM

I’d forgotten about that powerful ending where the woman is sobbing over having to make her choice and The Sophist, in one of cinema’s great monologues, says meh, you’re being hysterical lulz (critics think this last word is an arcane German ex
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Midway Grade for the season by JimWest @ Yesterday at 11:56 PM

Record wise, they are where I expected. But, I did not expect the home game loss - I figured there would be another road loss. So in terms of quality, they are slightly below where I expected. They have 6 more road games. If they go 4-2 in those
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 11:23 PM

That reminds me. I know rent's due, but I'm a little short this week. I get paid on Friday. I swear!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 KU Football - a forecast by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: YardbirdbobNow that it appears Franks has gone to Hawg U, I'm going to guess Miles starts MacVittie next year - So here goes: New Hampshire - easy win. 1 - 0 its almost scary. Looking forward! FYP
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 KU Football - a forecast by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

Now looks as though some revisions might be in order.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Quarterback.... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:20 PM

You should add tear drops to a post like that. Or maybe you did...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

So our QB depth is headlined by MacVittie? Hoping Daniels can get up to speed FAST.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >