Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Check this out by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:03 PM

I guess they are too busy doing weak assss Power Cat videos I guesss and making dvds about how they beat KU in hoops once in every 9 games...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Matthew Hurt cancels KU visit by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

Dude wtf is wrong with you...digging up crap to prove me wrong. Riddle me this goofy if Romeo came to KU last yr would he been in a FBI forced shut down yr....maybe...maybe not. Would it of been better than playing on that crap Indiana team...that wo
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 08:27 PM

Heads up for all interested: if you are wanting to resolve your childhood and young adult trauma, a junior high re-enactment is being offered on the Other Board on the ... let’s see here ,,, hmmm, the basketball forum. Work through those issues tha
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: This give a lot of hope regarding Miles by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 04:45 PM

Les is going to get it done.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Holy crap full middle school bully mentality meltdown on the crimson crappy on the bball board...You see those guys act like asssclowns if I am there or not. Parkhawk was right naming them feces flinging apelike miscreants...a perfect description.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 03:22 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawk...getting a kid to actually ink is the true measure. That said, I think Miles is the type of coach who manages to land the vast majority of fish that bite. Yep! to the bold part and I think you're right on the rest to
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Hauser Brothers looking for a home by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:15 AM

There ya go ...but really the Morii were the only decent tandem...KJ not so much and to be honest I don't even remember the other Henry...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Recruits Signed by Maximus @ Yesterday at 08:33 AM

Samantha Ryan is an adult film star who attended the University of Kansas. https://theblacksheeponline.com/kansas/university-kansas-7-sexiest-alumni https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/...t-nebraska-more If Kansas does miss on Matthew Hur
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Supercars with hoursepower by Maximus @ 04/17/19 12:27 PM

Pininfarina Battista: $2 million all-electric1,874 HP.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: spring game by KUCO_VOC @ 04/17/19 10:45 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROk there were several thousand there...I was looking at the wrong side of the stadium. The only opened the west stands. I'd say there were as many in attendance as we averaged in 2018. V