Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 16 minutes 11 seconds ago

Transformational; some figures drive such change to a movement, system or organization that they transform how it functions or behaves. tiny has transformed the Washington Post and how they cover political falsehoods.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: New #1 team tommorow by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 08:33 AM

Lol...NBC Sports dropped us to 6th..Duke # 1...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Pooka Williams Arrested/Suspended by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:34 AM

Most of what I post that could be called rumors is 1st or 2nd hand information I either heard while talking with people I know and trust who are more connected than I or was told to me in answer to a question I posed to those same people. I don't ran
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Today at 04:25 AM

Also heard there was about 15 visitors this past weekend. Think we've got 3 other guys committed from the group who just haven't come out publicly yet.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Coordinators by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 10:04 PM

Thinking the defense is going to be a work in progress next year...need to replace Daniel Wise and that won't be easy
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU vs NMSU by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Good job 58. You obviously know your Hoops. i'm gonna be keeping an eye on you.. LOL
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Luke Meadows Contract Terms Sheet by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

These are like, real, legit contracts. Must've had some upgrades in the legal department since Gill. RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs Aggies by PHOGUSHER @ 12/08/18 10:32 PM

5 individuals..Self needs to be more solid on his rotations.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Dedric Lawson next Big 12 POY by parkhawk3319 @ 12/08/18 09:40 PM

King Dean was only 8 pts and 3 rebs and 7 to's away from another triple double. He continues to put distance between himself and every other player in the Big 12. He is a double double machine.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Chip Lindsey Contract Details by Josh2408 @ 12/08/18 02:40 PM

Link courtesy of KUSports.com http://m.kusports.com/news/2018/dec/08/ku-football-oc-chip-lindsey-signs-4-year-deal-wort/ Another Better Link Courtesy of KUSports.com http://www2.kusports.com/documents/2018/dec/08/chip-lindsey-term-sheet-kansas/
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 12/08/18 12:19 PM

Ok a few more suckas. I can't even get 10 posters to guess the score...sad.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Gutless President first by KUCO_VOC @ 12/08/18 11:19 AM

Mueller's redacted Friday memos on Cohen and Manafart MUST mean the investigation is over. No collision!!!