Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Maybe by KYBLUEBLOOD @ 26 minutes 11 seconds ago

Bill had a week to prep for this game. May he’s working on getting Vick back and DeSousa eligible instead of practicing. Might be a good year to pull a Louisville. Self punish and stay at home. Hope that ends the bleeding.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: KU @ TTU by PHOGUSHER @ 35 minutes 11 seconds ago

Capper is da weiner...timmay will never be awarded that honor....NEVER...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Pointless Gameday Thread by PHOGUSHER @ 39 minutes 33 seconds ago

Will you just stop with that crapola..it has nothing to do with tonights game. Bottomline is Coach K is 3x better than Self and 4x better than Calasmelli...Crimson Crappy assssclowns really think Self is better than Roi...5 F4s and 3 NCs at UNC in th
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by EstebanBugatti @ Today at 06:09 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOCThank god we have a REAL chance to grab recruits again. #beatyneatdeal Harris and Pooka say "hello". The one commitment that Betty left for Miles says hi.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Big Baller by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:40 PM

GTFO FATTY...OH I KNOW YOUR LAST NAME...SO I CAN SEARCH OUT YOUR OLATHE FAMILY....BUT I WOULD NEVER WASTE THE TIME...LOL...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2019 News, Updates,etc! by Maximus @ Today at 03:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueThe NCAA rules committee passed the new rule last April and it took effect in August of last year. Here's the actual new rule, 15.5.6.3.5 Aid First Awarded After First Year. [FBS/FCS] A student-athlete who has been in
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Octagon of Gloom by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 10:26 AM

Meh...- 4..-5...I wouldnt call that a serious dog...Not too worried about it....and yes my comment was directed at you.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

You've never seen my wife hangry. This is weak sauce. Let me know when you have a photo of her wrapped in a Confederate flag giving Putin a hand job....and Leawood, definitely let Leawood know.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Zion should have picked Addidas school by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 05:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1Adidas wasn't offering enough Benjamins with the latest recruiting scandal so Phil and his posse got him to Dook at cut rate pricing. See aforementioned shoe pic for proof. Say it ain't so Jman. Surely coach K wouldn't
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Status of Jacobi Lott by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:47 PM

Jacobi Lott is back on the roster officially now. Good news for him and KU!