Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ESpn+ Stinks by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROriginally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROnly one more of KUs games will be on the Plus...try to keep up... There are actually 7 more. East Tenn St Milwau
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

How's Paige doing....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Hawks/Pokess Game Thread by track @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterI think teams saw film on a couple of games of our offense and figured it out. They just don't play with the "pace" they talk about. If you can limit KU on 1st down and get them behind schedule you've got the
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Most important recruit: Pooka by Maximus @ Yesterday at 03:23 PM

"In his opening statement at Big 12 Media Days on Monday, Miles said, “There is no violence — violence will not be accepted with women, period. Action was taken immediately.” Violence Draft Status Future WWE pro wrestler doing
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Isaiah Moss or Marcus Garrett by Maximus @ Yesterday at 02:48 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERMOSS...Garrett off the bench... Moss 21 points off the bench Garrett 2 points starting Dian Parkinson
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas at Oklahoma State by Maximus @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

KU LB Gavin Potter out of Oklahoma on signing day. Double reverse commitment fakout. Angie Potter on the right.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 02:00 AM

Connor Finucane kind of intrigues me. I wonder if Miles wants him for OG or a large DE. Hopefully DE since we need more depth there.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Jayhawks vs Monmouth by PHOGUSHER @ 11/15/19 09:06 PM

Ancient fukkkk 52 is da Weiner...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ 11/15/19 07:08 PM

True, but David Homes is only a first person witness, i think we need more than that. Until tiny himself says he did it, wait OK, he wrote the rough memo saying he did, but until he comes out and says "I committed a crime", I think we can
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by appyhawk @ 11/15/19 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AlknoffSounds like KU will be picking up another commitment tonight for the 2020 class. Latrell Jossell, 3-star recruit out of Keller, TX. Set to announce tonight on Twitter. He is teammates with KU commit Gethro Muscadin. Seem