Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: beenahawk protects racists here by track @ Today at 05:34 PM

“But this is a KU FOOTBALL Board, not a word police political board where one side gets to spew malicious crap against normal posters discussing FOOTBALL. “ I have no issues with you banning Jim West... good riddance. However, I would love to
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: beenahawk protects racists here by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:09 PM

Okay Newell....obsess much?????
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: beenahawk protects racists here by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 05:08 PM

Crazy train...lol
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: beenahawk protects racists here by JimWest @ Today at 04:46 PM

You never know!
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts beenahawk protects racists here by JimWest @ Today at 04:29 PM

tmcats is an open racist. beenahawk will do anything to keep us from calling out tmcats on his racsim. beenahawk will delete any post on the football board mentioning this to hide the truth and will edit our posts to make it look like we aren't call
Bowling
Jump to new posts beenahawk protects racists here by JimWest @ Today at 04:29 PM

tmcats is an open racist. beenahawk will do anything to keep us from calling out tmcats on his racsim. beenahawk will delete any post on the football board mentioning this to hide the truth and will edit our posts to make it look like we aren't call
Track & Field

Baseball
Jump to new posts beenahawk protects racists here by JimWest @ Today at 04:28 PM

Women's Basketball
Jump to new posts beenahawk protects racists here by JimWest @ Today at 04:28 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by 58hawk @ Today at 04:03 PM

Keep 'em coming coach!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Today at 03:40 PM

My bad. Yes , it’s Britta for me. Next up: McHale vs Glover.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: In-State recruiting by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:59 AM

Is this in-state recruiting? Did we get weenie?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Looking Ahead (recruiting) by JimWest @ 08/04/20 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERCue Jimbutt in 4..3. .2..1.. What is it you're looking for me to say here?