Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wow! by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:42 PM

No he never played anything...he was the equipment manager for my sophmore year football and track team...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Wake Up! It’s The Best of Times by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 01:45 PM

Yes. Oerter was there from 54 - 58. Great Jayhawk.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Beaty sueing Kansas by track @ Yesterday at 06:44 AM

Originally Posted By: EstebanBugattiOriginally Posted By: KUHawkhead^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^ Then sue BGL for killing the program. RCJHKU! Fixed it for you. Sue all of them.. past administrators, the ADs the last three head coaches and all the b-ball f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: media's preseason all big 12 ... by KUHawkhead @ 08/17/19 09:11 PM

Oh but it's the Huskers year! I've heard nothing but "well, if you're going to beat NU, it better be this year, because we're set to win the B1G and play for ANOTHER natty!". While I think Frost is a good coach, I think the move to the B1
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Dineen just got in Denver 2nd ex game by KUHawkhead @ 08/17/19 09:05 PM

I'm hoping he can stick. Can really be a contributor on special teams or maybe a strong safety in certain schemes. RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: All Time Bill Self by PHOGUSHER @ 08/17/19 06:10 PM

FUGGIN GRAVY TRAIN...