Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: DSLR Photography by mushhawk @ Today at 03:22 AM

Maybe I should ask Jeff Jacobson to give his 2 cents. I know he used a Canon EOS-1D Mark II N to take a picture of "The Shot" in 2008. (according to the info listed on the shot data) Maybe he or the other KUSports and LJW photographers mig
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Message Sent by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 11:18 PM

Our Jayhawks sent a message to the rest of the Big 12 tonight. It may not be an easy road, in fact quite difficult, but their message to the Big 12 is that the Hawks aren't going to roll over and play dead concerning the 14th.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas @ Mountainbillys by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

Yes, I liked what I saw from Silvio tonight. Makes me want more. Hope to see Preston out there making his contribution soon.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by bigdogjac @ Yesterday at 10:53 PM

Start him, adapt the offense to him. Roll the dice. I'm feeling lucky!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Wins for 2018 by Jman1 @ Yesterday at 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: YardbirdbobFirst of all, I am really stoked about Miles Kendrick. This kid can run, and man can this guy spin the ball. I think he is the best looking QB since Reesing. Go watch his film - all the kid has done is win, at what
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: AFH accommodations for wheelchairs by moose1 @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: KKnightAn important question to me as I am up in age: how many restrooms are there at AFH? A little tip for you don't go at halftime. It's really busy.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Pick a woman by mushhawk @ Yesterday at 03:51 PM

FYI: I don't think Kristen Stewart is interested in men... I think she has a girlfriend.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: 'SHITHOLE COUNTRIES' by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 03:42 PM

Trump is playing president like he is on a reality TV show. He is playing for his fan base. They want to see a president be an [censored] because they think it is a refreshing change of pace from the dull presidents who don't do [censored] to amuse t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: New Special Teams Coordinator by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

I don't spend my time on ships with rats, so I have no idea.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts KU ON ESPN CLASSIC TODAY by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 06:12 AM

Four of the most memorable KU-Iowa State games will be broadcast on ESPN Classic today ending about 4 pm. Including one from the Roy Williams era.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: DeSousa!!!! by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 06:00 AM

I also agree. Point well made. For the record, the play Brown refused to execute is called "Pick and Pop 4" by the K-State coaching staff, according to one of the announcers on the Wildcat radio network. Now that they have whiffed on it
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Conference Race by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERThats because you are a stoic wimp naysayer. KU will win the B12 again and they will do it with Preston and Silvio getting heavy playing time down the stretch. Maybe with Silvio, but Preston ain't gonna be getting ANY
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Politics in Finance by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 05:45 AM

Originally Posted By: Maximus Circle jerk.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Armstrong and Wise by KUCO_VOC @ 01/14/18 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: dgless21No one I've talked to on here or otherwise ever had a real idea where he'd go in the draft. I heard as high as the late third round and others guessed/suggested he'd go 6th to undrafted.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 11am saturday start, wth? by PHOGUSHER @ 01/14/18 11:12 AM

Silvio will be fine. Remember 3 weeks ago he was still playing high school ball. Yesterday he was playing for an elite D1 program on it's biggest stage.