Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 02:11 PM

Playing.dumb once again.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 02:06 PM

Professor Bill-- Nigeria is "on track to become the third most populated country in the world". Lmao.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 01:58 PM

Cartez Crook-Jones to KSU.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

More geography from Professor Bill-- Geodetic center of US is in Ottawa, Ks. Geographic center outside Lebanon. He sprinkled in some science too. Helium was "invented" in Kansas. Who knew?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:37 PM

"Huuppp, whuuupp". What the hell does that mean?
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

Svi very active and making an impact defensively!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

Does Walton ever come up for air? He's doing most the talking and that's not his role. He's supposed to be the color commentator, not the play by play guy. Who cares that he has never been to the Ukraine. Why must he give us a geography lesson?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Leawood @ Yesterday at 01:34 PM

When you factor in time, tailgating, tickets, parking, and fuel, the cost is closer to $2,500, not counting WEF contributions. I was finished after the WVa game. I'll attend Avila games. Always at 1:00 p.m. Home by 4:30 p.m. if I don't stop at Ta
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Newman looking a lot more confident today. Defense more aggressive with big Doke sitting.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Can't stand to have a lead. Gave it back. Go for the early KO.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:13 PM

Well, let's give the big guy credit when it is due-- He says he loves dogs. And he gave a well-deserved shout out to Coach Hudy for her contributions to the KU program, something very few other broadcasters have acknowledged.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 01:07 PM

Great start! Bobby Hurley better his troops ready. They are getting blown out.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts BILL WALTON by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

We have to try to decipher his ramblings for two hours? I'd rather stab my eyeballs with an icepick.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 01:01 PM

Originally Posted By: AlOerterAdult beverage and popcorn. Hawks will play like wounded predators. Please don't talk about adult beverages and our basketball team in the same paragraph.. Bad mix, considering they are innocent little children.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

Does it matter. Miller has made zero Final 4s with great recruits...sad
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Night vs Washington by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Lol...you troll in a sneaky way...bravo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by jahawker2004 @ Yesterday at 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: KYBLUEBLOODAnyone see the Ayton kid last night? Jesus man, would have been a great get. Miller and Adidas won out though. He's terrific. Perfect basketball body, relentless motor. Arizona/Miller have beaten us out on two hig
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by John_Brown @ Yesterday at 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: beenahawkIf the Louisiana kids don't end up signing, does Hull give back all the cash he has stolen? Really? He "stole" it? So, if your employer offered to double your salary, you'd say
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

No fear, no mercy.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:41 PM

Show no fear...just win babeeee.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 12:38 PM

Adult beverage and popcorn. Hawks will play like wounded predators.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Fire Zenger Website by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

That is truly a GREAT website. I just shared it on Facebook. It spells out just why the hell this guy would be unemployed at any other University than KU. RCJHKU!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

I put down the popcorn from the last game, gonna have an adult beverage with my buds at Blue Spruce on County Line Rd. today.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 12:20 PM

ASU point guard could give us some trouble.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Night vs Washington by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 12:17 PM

At least we agree on that. FF and championships matter. Have to give ole Roy Williams credit. 3 Championships since he left KU. Hell of s lot of cheating to do it. More than the fake classes too. Wheels for Heels, a connection to get players a “di
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >