Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Football staff by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 07:08 PM

Who is the leading candidate for thr OC position? Announced this week? Consensus on Bowen and Hull being retained. Exciting days ahead....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by moose1 @ Yesterday at 06:04 PM

I don't consider KSU a rival. For years KU has dominated KSU in basketball and vice versa in football. The nail is not the hammer's rival. I consider ISU more of a rival because there has been back and forth in both sports.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: You know what excites me about Miles? by madcapper @ Yesterday at 05:37 PM

Dang that gal has a nasty fat azz
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: You know what excites me about Miles? by Maximus @ Yesterday at 05:12 PM

KU chances of winning in football just caused the other KU fans to talk.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: You know what excites me about Miles? by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 05:10 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadThis board is ALIVE again! RCJHKU! You are certainly right about that....but think about HH, this is the first time in my lifetime that KU actually went out and hired the best coach available, period! No Moore's, Go
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by Kirk @ Yesterday at 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: INationKansas is B10 bound along with Notre Dame once alignment happens, OU and OSU to SEC, TEXAS, TTech and/or TCU will head off to PAC12. What about poor little Kstate?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by track @ Yesterday at 04:10 PM

Originally Posted By: KUHawkheadMountain West for ksu. They should form a conference of second fiddle state schools. Kstate,Wichita state,Missouri state,Texas state, Iowa state Oklahoma state,Utah state, New Mexico State,Arkansas state and Colorad
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: You know what excites me about Miles? by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 02:55 PM

The board for the Mangino era was outstanding. Not so much. Any. Other. Time. Since. I still can't believe the new coach for Kansas is going to be L Miles.!. Dayum...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A First for KU! by bighawk84 @ Yesterday at 02:35 PM

I agree with you on this but think if Miles out recruits him in state like Mangino did and wins a few games against him like Mangino did then ole balls will tuck his tail between his legs and run like he did before.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Expectations for Miles by moose1 @ Yesterday at 02:33 PM

Originally Posted By: appyhawkThe problem with expectations for the upcoming season are that we see the promise our guys showed vs OU. WIth that in mind I would say that had we had the players at their current level of development and the offensive g
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Expectations for Miles by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 02:13 PM

The problem with expectations for the upcoming season are that we see the promise our guys showed vs OU. WIth that in mind I would say that had we had the players at their current level of development and the offensive game plan used vs OU in place f
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by moose1 @ Yesterday at 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: INationKansas is B10 bound along with Notre Dame once alignment happens, OU and OSU to SEC, TEXAS, TTech and/or TCU will head off to PAC12. What about poor little Kstate? For me personally I would
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts You know what excites me about Miles? by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 01:47 PM

This board is ALIVE again! RCJHKU!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by KUHawkhead @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Mountain West for ksu.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by track @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: INationKansas is B10 bound along with Notre Dame once alignment happens, OU and OSU to SEC, TEXAS, TTech and/or TCU will head off to PAC12. What about poor little Kstate?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by INation @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

Kansas is B10 bound along with Notre Dame once alignment happens, OU and OSU to SEC, TEXAS, TTech and/or TCU will head off to PAC12.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody else notice during today's Q & A by Kirk @ Yesterday at 11:54 AM

Ha! But game day on the KU campus is freaking gorgeous. That’s what he meant. When you’re inside the stadium, you’re looking at beautiful trees in fall foliage on the hill, the campanile, and the river valley to the north and it kicks butt. LS
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 11:37 AM

No question college sports are a business, and in business it takes money to make money, so I agree with all the posts above. Regarding realignment...I agree that may be a prime consideration to recent events here at Kansas. I'm not convinced the Bi
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Best Thanksgiving Movie by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:35 AM

Planes, Trains and Automobiles.../thread...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody else notice during today's Q & A by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

Its ok to be concerned but again until he does something bizarre it will be then I will become concerned. He did state he thought Memorial Stadium was beautiful. Hey maybe I should be worried...lol..because that place is a dump....
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody else notice during today's Q & A by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

Thanks for the tip pizzabeer. I'll try to look that up. There's a lot about Miles I don't know. I do know he's got a great record and that he's our guy, so that's what I'm gonna go with and I'll support him with best intent until he proves he doesn'
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Best Thanksgiving Movie by Maximus @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

Here is an online link. Happy Thanksgiving. 😅 Awkward Thanksgiving
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: A KEY Difference by Kirk @ Yesterday at 11:06 AM

Admin finally realized you have to invest in the personnel. Just. Like. In basketball. Hello!
Other KU Sports
Jump to new posts Re: ♥ Wrestling ♥ by Maximus @ Yesterday at 11:02 AM

"You're always looking at pushing yourself. Looking at getting yourself tired then getting at that point and pushing it beyond."
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody else notice during today's Q & A by Kirk @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

I ain’t worried. I think Les as CEO type coach will turn KU around — as I said above. I’m concerned for the man himself. Because that isn’t normal. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >