Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by MICHHAWK @ Yesterday at 09:36 AM

The big 10 is awful. That exchange between Lunardi and dan dakich last week was wonderful television. Lunardi said this is probably the worst the big 10 has ever been. Ever. dan dakich did not like that. The big 10 is awful.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 5-Star Silvio De Sousa commits to KU by Maximus @ Yesterday at 09:23 AM

http://www2.kusports.com/news/2018/feb/20/tom-keegan-de-sousa-final-piece-puzzle/
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Little Marco says by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 09:19 AM

A disgusting group of idiots with no sense of decency. Never one to shy away from a self serving conspiracy theory of course junior liked this on twitter.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:06 AM

Love ya mush but your crazy. ..KU would have lost more games in the ACC and possibly the B1G.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Andrea Hudy- Hot?? by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 08:56 AM

Lol.....she will make you say "Woooooooooo"
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by mushhawk @ Yesterday at 06:41 AM

I think some of the feelings that we have that our team isn't as strong this year is due to how tough the conference is this year. If we played in any other conference, we'd have 1 or 2 conference losses. There are few teams with better guards and lo
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Next Starting 5 by mushhawk @ Yesterday at 06:24 AM

No way Vick is dating a girl that hot! He's a basketball player, but he's not making NBA money yet. With his French-braided Princess Leah hairdo, I kind of wondered if he liked girls. (not that there's anything wrong with that)
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: ROMEO IN, VICK OUT? by mushhawk @ Yesterday at 06:05 AM

I hope Cunliffe stays patient and sticks it out. I see him being a really good baseline slasher/dunker or someone who could drive the lane and draw fouls really well. We've seen glimpses of his explosiveness. He shows a lot of potential. I think like
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Andrea Hudy- Hot?? by mushhawk @ Yesterday at 05:50 AM

I was a fan of hers back in the 80's! Rick Flair
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: All the presidents ranked by parkhawk3319 @ 02/20/18 11:56 PM

No 8 Obama
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: All the presidents ranked by DCHawk1 @ 02/20/18 10:05 PM

FDR comes in at three... Only 1 day after the 76th anniversary of his Executive Order 9066. He's the Trump you've been waiting for!
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Quadrant 1 by Jaycat92 @ 02/20/18 08:59 PM

Ok. Reality check time. One game is not enough to say that Sousa or Lightfoot can carry any kind of a heavy load for major minutes. However, it is progress. If De Sousa can deliver a few minutes of production, that can help this current squad a l
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: All the presidents ranked by kellyfenton @ 02/20/18 06:46 PM

How is Trump only last?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by pizzanbeer @ 02/20/18 06:37 PM

I hope we are done taking players that get kicked out of other schools. After we fire Zenger then the new AD should make that a policy. Laquivionte Gonzalez and Charles Baldwin were a waste of time and money.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by dgless21 @ 02/20/18 06:14 PM

It's not like we didn't recognize he was a gamble when he was dismissed from Bama. I figured he'd get on the field, but I'm not super shocked that a kid that got dismissed from Bama isn't doing the work to get himself on the field.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by dgless21 @ 02/20/18 06:00 PM

So is she flopping or actually getting beat?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by beenahawk @ 02/20/18 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: Topcitykid10Just curious if the first post was true? He's still in the program and enrolled on track to graduate in May from what I hear. Also hear there's a very small chance of him ever playing
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by PHOGUSHER @ 02/20/18 04:53 PM

DC beats his wife....shoulda of known...roid rage...And Marcus Smart is DC's wife...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by dgless21 @ 02/20/18 03:58 PM

Is his wife related to Marcus Smart? Asking for a friend.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by tmcats @ 02/20/18 03:46 PM

have you stopped beating your wife yet?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts All the presidents ranked by parkhawk3319 @ 02/20/18 03:33 PM

Presidential greatness survey and it asks who should be added to Mt Rushmore. On some things the lefties and the conservatives agree.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: is dok related to ... by DCHawk1 @ 02/20/18 03:07 PM

Have you taught your boy to count to five yet?
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Rushin' to judgement (satire) by DCHawk1 @ 02/20/18 02:58 PM

Originally Posted By: parkhawk3319Even you don't believe that. You didn't read the indictment?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Baldwin's Status? by Kman_blue @ 02/20/18 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Topcitykid10Just curious if the first post was true? He's still in the program and enrolled on track to graduate in May from what I hear. Also hear there's a very small chance of him ever playing a down for KU for various reaso
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Will the indicted Russians by imzcount @ 02/20/18 01:42 PM

No thanks, I’m good.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >