Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

I haven’t even looked but 8 is too high for Kentucky right now. About 15 in my opinion. You never answered from other post. Would you rather have Roy’s 3 NC 5 FF and 8 Conference titles or Self’s 1 NC 2 FF and 13 Big 12? In the time frame s
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Projected KU lineup by Maximus @ Yesterday at 02:02 PM

C- Azubuike Udoka 7-0 F- Billy Preston 6-10 F- Lagerald Vick 6-5 G- Sviatoslav Mykhailiuk 6-8 G- Devonte Graham Bench F-Mitch Lightfoot 6-8 F- Sam Cunliffe 6-6 G- Marus Garrett 6-5 Injury Reserved- Malik Newman Viki Odintcova
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by Maximus @ Yesterday at 01:49 PM

Adjective after adjective then more adjective demonstrating that UCLA education. eva padlock
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Sam Cunliffe. by Maximus @ Yesterday at 01:46 PM

Will Sam Cunliffe take over for Malik Newman on Sat, Dec. 16, 2017? Raquel Welch
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 01:39 PM

I kinda enjoy his antics. And you are the one calm voice of sense on the dot net meltdown thread...imagine that. Now after stating all of that....GTFO....tia...lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by jayhawk_4_life2 @ Yesterday at 01:36 PM

Besides the fact that we should every person working at KU and burn them at the stake.. and the fact that every recruit sucks or they decided not to go to KU cuz they are warlocks or witches (remember burned at the stake)..Is there any other news??
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by tmcats @ Yesterday at 01:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: tmcatssome karma here as kman chided me earlier in the year with, 'how's recruiting going?" lol kman. how is it? Still about 25 spots better than ksuck according to Rivals, you pig raper.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by tmcats @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

bill's a reflection of something but i'm not sure just what. perhaps it's california. everything is wonderful. svi is the greatest. the biggest upset in history. the conference of champions. happy birthday. the center of the earth. whatever. he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:22 PM

Originally Posted By: tmcatssome karma here as kman chided me earlier in the year with, 'how's recruiting going?" lol kman. how is it? Still about 25 spots better than ksuck according to Rivals, you pig raper.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: jayhawk_4_life2I understand how we can be upset and I am a Beaty Supporter. I want you to understand. I really like where they are at (if they get a QB that makes great decisions -- I know haven't had one in a long time so yea
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: BILL WALTON by racejudge @ Yesterday at 01:19 PM

Actually the geodetic center of the USA is near Osborne, Kansas...not Ottawa. Just for clarification. Lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

I think you're underselling it Dgless21.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by jayhawk_4_life2 @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

I understand how we can be upset and I am a Beaty Supporter. I want you to understand. I really like where they are at (if they get a QB that makes great decisions -- I know haven't had one in a long time so yeah) Had an extremely young OL who look
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkI find it a touch ironic that the 2018 KU Football recruiting thread is now consumed by PEARL HARBOR analogies. It is indeed fitting I suppose.....is Zenger Sec Stimson, Girod "FDR" and Beaty? He must be Admir
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by tmcats @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

some karma here as kman chided me earlier in the year with, 'how's recruiting going?" lol kman. how is it?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:11 PM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueIn other recruiting news, KU got 3 commitments out of the weekend. Foster Dixson a 6'5" 250lbs. DE. A 2x2 JUCO guy. Jacobi Lott a 6'5" 310lbs. OT. A HS recruit no less. Stepho
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 01:09 PM

I find it a touch ironic that the 2018 KU Football recruiting thread is now consumed by PEARL HARBOR analogies. It is indeed fitting I suppose.....is Zenger Sec Stimson, Girod "FDR" and Beaty? He must be Admiral Kimmel, though in his own he
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Big loss by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

Originally Posted By: KirkThat's why it's stupid to wait another year to fire the people running/ruining the KU football program. Recruits are fully aware, especially after hearing it 1,000 times from other programs, that Beaty is a dead man walking.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:04 PM

Originally Posted By: jhawkblueOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: pizzanbeerIs it party time yet? Good grief. It'd be like if you went picnicking on Oahu on Feb. 5, 1941 saying it was a gorgeous place and a gorgeous day and then s
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueIn other recruiting news, KU got 3 commitments out of the weekend. Foster Dixson a 6'5" 250lbs. DE. A 2x2 JUCO guy. Jacobi Lott a 6'5" 310lbs. OT. A HS recruit no less. Stephon Robinson a 5'11" 170lbs.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by jhawkblue @ Yesterday at 12:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: pizzanbeerOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueThis is an EXTREMELY BIG DAY for KU football recruiting!!!!!! These guys aren't just really really good, but they're game changers too. This made my day an
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KSuck style scheduling. by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: kylecof11First of all, there is a rule that if you play 2 1AA teams a year, then only one counts towards bowl eligibility. So you would have to go at least 7-5 and even then your record would basically be 6-5 in terms of bowl el
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 12:53 PM

In other recruiting news, KU got 3 commitments out of the weekend. Foster Dixson a 6'5" 250lbs. DE. A 2x2 JUCO guy. Jacobi Lott a 6'5" 310lbs. OT. A HS recruit no less. Stephon Robinson a 5'11" 170lbs. WR. A 4x3 JUCO guy.
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >