Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by KUCO_VOC @ Today at 09:33 AM

If you are suggesting ethnic % quotas, I'm out of here. BTW, Clay Matthews III from the Packers says hello. "...one two as the states with the highest black population." Maybe you should rewrite this...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by track @ Today at 06:31 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOriginally Posted By: Jman1You are partially correct, but like a calculus problem half right is considered wrong. Other than DC,Per capita Louisiana puts more guys in the NFL than ANY OTHER STATE( and that does inclu
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: The Pooka Williams Show by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Jman1You are partially correct, but like a calculus problem half right is considered wrong. Other than DC,Per capita Louisiana puts more guys in the NFL than ANY OTHER STATE( and that does include Kansas). And DC is really n
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 10:23 PM

I dunno. My guess would be more like 32K to 35K. Still way too many fans disbelieving this is anything more than a fluke right now and I'd imagine not many would have their minds changed enough to attend even if we beat Baylor. Interest in watching
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: moose1Good stuff. Competition is getting tougher. More importantly let's see how KU does without a bunch of turnovers. They are great, but even with a good defense they just do not come at this rate. Things have a tendency t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 10:10 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzanbeerCMU QB and Rutgers QB had little experience and it was easy to pick off their passes. Baylor QB Brewer is a soph and has some experience. He will be more of a challenge. Yep, mostly correct, though CMU QB is a R
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by INation @ Yesterday at 08:34 PM

If KU did beat Baylor I'd have to imagine 35K-40K would show up for OSU.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 06:28 PM

Would love to see the Hawks scratch out a victory against the Bears. Don't care if it's 2 points or 20 as long as it's a W.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Smilin' in Heaven by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 06:24 PM

John Brown was a great part of this board and true blue KU. He will be missed.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by moose1 @ Yesterday at 05:18 PM

Good stuff. Competition is getting tougher. More importantly let's see how KU does without a bunch of turnovers. They are great, but even with a good defense they just do not come at this rate. Things have a tendency to average out. That said if
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

First real challenge coming up. If we keep H Defense from screwing up late in the game, a chance to hang close. Baylor to win, but due to more experienced coaching and that QB.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by pizzanbeer @ Yesterday at 04:34 PM

CMU QB and Rutgers QB had little experience and it was easy to pick off their passes. Baylor QB Brewer is a soph and has some experience. He will be more of a challenge.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: If KU Wins A Couple More Games... by chiknbut @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

The only way Beaty is retained is if KU wins 6 games and goes to a bowl. He would then be considered one of the hot coaching prospects in the country. In other words, no chance he's back.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: kansas defense ranked #38 in the Nation by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 04:11 PM

Now sitting at #15 D in the nation after the Rutgers game. Some more numbers to take a gander at. KU's current national rank(conf. rank) and (stat) #1(#1) Defensive TD's (3) #1(#1) Turnover margin (+4.00/game) #1(#1) Turnovers gained (+13.00) #1(#
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by INation @ Yesterday at 03:59 PM

I'm confident KU can now beat horrible teams, Now I hope KU can show they can beat bad teams like Baylor.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 02:45 PM

Hook meet fish. You're easy son...if you were'nt paranoid you would'nt have even responded...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What is Going on Here by 58hawk @ Yesterday at 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: used_carsI havent gotten to see the games but I listen and follow online. Does it look like O line splits are wider than in the past? Ah...I noticed that too. Haven't seen that since Mangino era.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see...... by mirkin @ Yesterday at 01:32 PM

And now I'm feeling more comfortable here since Gush labeled me as gay. Takes one to know one, eh?
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: Hi, boys & girls. by Vega @ Yesterday at 01:10 PM

Lulz
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: Let's see...... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:31 AM

Anyone who loves DC is always welcome here.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: I havent been in few years by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:30 AM

If you want to read copperhead's rants these days you have to be facebook friends with him. They don't filter his filthy language on facebook so he is better on there anyway.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: What is Going on Here by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 02:17 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1How does a KU team that has been SO bad over the last couple of years AND loses to Nichols go on to dominate CMU and Rutgers? Is KU that good or those teams that bad.By having more upperclassmen, a lot more legit D-1 depth
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: jayhawkfan0710A three game winning streak? Any chance this can happen?Yes, there's a chance. No guarantee, but definitely a legit chance IMO. Baylor is vulnerable and had troubles with Duke's D. I think our D is better than D
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Can KU beat Baylor? by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:51 AM

Originally Posted By: moose1To me it seems like Beaty's attitude has changed a little. I think it has and as you noted, his coach speak is quite a bit different now than it has been the past 3 years.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Smilin' in Heaven by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:47 AM

Very sorry to hear that news and my condolences to you and your family. He was definitely one of the best posters on this board and will be greatly missed. Unique in both his style and perspective. Not gonna be quite the same without him here. Man,
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >