Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by jhawkblue @ Yesterday at 12:06 PM

I have seen several mentions of Riley of interviewing with Kent State in other sites like Scoop but the only place I have seen Bowens name come up is with a Bruce Feldman tweet. unless Bruce has gotten better sources now that he is at SI, Id plac
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by tmcats @ Yesterday at 11:16 AM

bowen would have done better than homer. z whiffed. couldn't see the pitch for the phog.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by casey @ Yesterday at 11:10 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: caseyBowen did a decent job as KU's interim HC given what he had to work with. He had a passion and energy that the program had lacked in the HC role for 4+ years. And he won a conference game, whic
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: T Boone Pickens on K-State Bill Synder by tmcats @ Yesterday at 11:05 AM

top of world dudes right there talking common sense. where was warren buffet? bill snyder is legendary.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:01 AM

Originally Posted By: tmcatsi've had a career of people paying for my opinion. why is that creepy woman staring at me >? She thinks $20 is too high to pay for your 4 minutes of "bliss".
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by tmcats @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

i've had a career of people paying for my opinion. why is that creepy woman staring at me >?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:58 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: KUCO_VOC The biggest Bowen asskisser didn't have to weigh in on his opinion. Been there, done that. Lighten up Francis! [/quote]Days before our 2018 recruits are being signed up, someone steals
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOC The biggest Bowen asskisser didn't have to weigh in on his opinion. Been there, done that. [/quote] Lighten up Francis!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Originally Posted By: caseyBowen did a decent job as KU's interim HC given what he had to work with. He had a passion and energy that the program had lacked in the HC role for 4+ years. And he won a conference game, which ties him with Beaty for conf
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Projected KU lineup by Maximus @ Yesterday at 10:44 AM

Self: Bench being Strong Lindsey Pelas
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by casey @ Yesterday at 10:33 AM

Bowen did a decent job as KU's interim HC given what he had to work with. He had a passion and energy that the program had lacked in the HC role for 4+ years. And he won a conference game, which ties him with Beaty for conference and FBS wins during
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:19 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21It's not a gif bomb if it's not a Gif. You're failing miserably. What the hell? Where's my gift?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueOh, and just to update things here. When I got up to Lawrence today, this is what Beaty, Zenger, and that thievin coach Hull had wrought on Mass Street! I bet that incompetent boob Girod had a hand in it too! They a
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2018 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:16 AM

Wichita QB verballs out of HS! DeatNeal!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 10:14 AM

Originally Posted By: beenahawkOriginally Posted By: dgless21Bowen to Kent State?! http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/dec/14/reports-link-ku-football-assistants-kent-state-ope/ While I understand your feelings, Bowen isn't the real issue regarding
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by beenahawk @ Yesterday at 09:56 AM

Originally Posted By: dgless21Bowen to Kent State?! http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/dec/14/reports-link-ku-football-assistants-kent-state-ope/ While I understand your feelings, Bowen isn't the real issue regarding the lack of grid success. Shoo
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 09:25 AM

Bowen to Kent State?! http://www2.kusports.com/news/2017/dec/14/reports-link-ku-football-assistants-kent-state-ope/
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Decommitts by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 09:14 AM

It's not a gif bomb if it's not a Gif. You're failing miserably.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: sKUm style scheduling. by dgless21 @ Yesterday at 08:29 AM

Ah yes, someone says something you don't like or agree with, so he must be dimwitted. You're on a KU board regularly trying to start "shiz" and your takes on KSU and Manhattan are semi-frequently outrageous or flat out delusional. Seems l
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:05 AM

Used to...now I just have Spectrum. Only one dvr ...but it won't let me watch recorded content on the satellite boxes. DTV would allow that...it matters not...my 55 inch plasma sits next to my 120 inch projector screen so I can watch both...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by KUCO_VOC @ 12/14/17 11:58 PM

"...if only we were candy and nuts,,,?"
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by imzcount @ 12/14/17 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERWake up sleepies...Dang Nebraska game is on at the same time as the Chefs....whats up with that.... Record both, watch whenever. (Unless you don’t have Directv).
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Doesn't this scream of coaching ineptitu by vmlb @ 12/14/17 10:16 PM

[quote=Jman1]de. "Most publications and websites limit their college football all-conference postseason honors to two teams — but not national analyst Phil Steele. With first-, second- and third-team slots available on Steele’s All-Big 12
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by PHOGUSHER @ 12/14/17 07:16 PM

You are wrong stone head...Zone doesn't call for near as much energy as man to man. One too many shot putts to the head for you....lol.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Game Day vs ASU ya addled mind sukas.. by AlOerter @ 12/14/17 06:58 PM

If you are lazy playing man you will be lazy playing zone. A properly executed zone requires just as much hustle and energy as man. If you don't play to your scouting report and take away a guy's strong hand, he will drive by you to the basket. If
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >