Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Quarterback.... by Magicman @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Franks to Arkansas
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by TheStarhawk @ Yesterday at 07:23 PM

KU 82 KSU 68
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 07:19 PM

Ahhh Dayummm another loss because Maxey started this thread.... but ok KU - 88 KSU - 69
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts GTS: Kansas State at Kansas by Maximus @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

Kansas State 54 Kansas 85
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 04:49 PM

“You got thousands of guns and not a single bullet fired,” Well he sure set the bar pretty high there, they held a protest and didn't shoot nobody doing it. The trumpublican moral high ground, it is rarified air up there.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 02:24 PM

You do know you can pm them directly if that's your issue...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by JimWest @ Yesterday at 01:40 PM

I'm just saying the moderators here support racism.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 01:28 PM

eNvY!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by DCHawk1 @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

pEniSEs!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 KU Football - a forecast by tmcats @ Yesterday at 12:48 PM

well, i'll give it up to you, you got the new hampshire game right, bro.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:15 PM

Wtf does Jimbutt always make it about him ...this is celebrating the Chiefs ....not some racist political boolsheat... so GTFO Jimbo...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 11:39 AM

Take it to the Elites Bored.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by JimWest @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

You racists can't pretend to be ignorant of dog whistles too. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog-whistle_politics
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 11:24 AM

The GI Joe nut wing of the trumpublican party is in Richmond VA today because, they gots rights! tiny is pandering because what else has he got to do, and member when Obama took our guns away? It could happen again if tiny doesn't stay in office. He
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:03 AM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERNo one ever posts about them on this forum but I will. I finally think the football God's will release their curse on them. It's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl... last time they ha
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 11:00 AM

I'm as much an ahole as I am a Cheefs fan. Is it a game in Arrowhead for the SB? No? 49ers gonna eat some bbq lunch in two weeks...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:15 AM

Chiefs open as 1.5 point favorites in Super Bowl 54...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by Kman_blue @ 01/19/20 10:29 PM

What does a klan dog look like? And they make whistles just for them?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: mike leach to miss state ... by Kman_blue @ 01/19/20 10:26 PM

White people
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 01/19/20 10:16 PM

Dumb Pdub thinks the Chiefs replay of the game is on ESPN 2...no it's on the NFL Network... Australian Open tennis is on the Deuce... he's drunk as a skunk.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 KU Football - a forecast by Kman_blue @ 01/19/20 08:16 PM

Way way waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay under estimating this team by you Yardbirdbob! 15-0 and a NC or bust!!
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ 01/19/20 06:09 PM

Light in the loafers Quinn and Crimson and Blue trying to toss slight insults to the Chiefs and their fanbase. Just take your Titans and Vikings back to loserville and STFU... so happy for the Kansas City Super Chiefs...
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ 01/19/20 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: trackOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERNo one ever posts about them on this forum but I will. I finally think the football God's will release their curse on them. It's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl... last time they ha
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ 01/19/20 06:03 PM

Henry had a awesome total of 7 yds rushing in the 2nd half. Chris Jones was putting him on his fat asssss...lol
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Kansas City Super Chiefs by PHOGUSHER @ 01/19/20 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: MaximusOriginally Posted By: PHOGUSHERIt's exactly 50 yrs since their last Super Bowl. Good post Maxey especially since it had nothing to do with the outcome....SUPER CHIEFS BEEEATCHES..
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >