Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU v texas by Jayhawk1952 @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Originally Posted By: KUCO_VOCOriginally Posted By: Kman_blueMan, I still can't sleep yet after that game. We did a lot of great things that were real exciting and make you feel good about this team, but it still sucks losing in the final seconds of
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU v texas by track @ Yesterday at 07:15 AM

My sentiments exactly
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU v texas by KUCO_VOC @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Kman_blueMan, I still can't sleep yet after that game. We did a lot of great things that were real exciting and make you feel good about this team, but it still sucks losing in the final seconds of the game. I would have loved
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU v texas by Kman_blue @ Yesterday at 01:36 AM

Man, I still can't sleep yet after that game. We did a lot of great things that were real exciting and make you feel good about this team, but it still sucks losing in the final seconds of the game.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: KU v texas by Jayhawk1952 @ 10/19/19 10:48 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHEROriginally Posted By: Jayhawk1952Originally Posted By: Josh2408Well that is a big fat F for a grade still cant finish out teams You're way off on your comment. You get a big fat F for a grade concerning your comment on
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2