Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by PHOGUSHER @ Today at 01:55 AM

Ahh it's early...your boys will be in the mix later on....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Today at 12:45 AM

Here’s a wow: Evansville’s win at Kentucky on Tuesday night was the first win by a true mid-major in a road environment against a No. 1-ranked team since 1993. (Long Beach State at Kansas. We’ve both been a victim. We have 0 inside presence.
Rock Chalk Smack Talk
Jump to new posts Re: CrimsonCrappy.com by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:40 PM

Ahhh infinite asking about what happened to me and others on the Crimson Crappy. All little pdub would say I was banned...no others...bless his pea picking heart....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Obviously these new good recruits aren't worried about any upcoming sanctions...oh my..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

Damm Bill is enfuego... just signed the #2 Juco player in the country ...Tyon Foster...6 ft 7 guard out of Indian Hills Juco in Iowa..played high school ball in Kansas City. Backcourt is covered..
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 06:51 PM

The mighty Phogusher dog stays in my house 24/7 unless I walk her...a beagle/coon dog mix... because the mighty Phogusher lives in the middle of the KC suburbs... she's a good hound...but if I lived in hill/plow Billy land I would have a chip in her.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by TheStarhawk @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Ohio State is kicking the crud out of Villanova currently 36-12.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by JimWest @ Yesterday at 06:46 PM

His wife left him because of the horse.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 06:23 PM

A dog gives unconditional love. I’m about half sick with worry.. Reese is his name and I couldn’t even sleep last night. That’s awesome that you took care of the pups .I hope the guy got his home rebuilt. I’ve dropped a couple tears over Re
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

Dayum straight. I have dogs too, a pair of German Shepherd litter mates I raised from pups that were taken from their mom too soon. The guy that had them had his house burn down right about the time they were born and needed to get rid of the 11 pup
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Recruits by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 04:56 PM

Yea, I heard on ESPN the last time a #1 lost to a mid major was Kansas back in 93 or 96. Can’t remember everything. Do you’ve tasted the same sheet but it’s been awhile v
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 04:48 PM

We were out rebounded. Like Cal said, they deserved to win, the better team won. It would have been a shame for them to lose it. They led for over 30 minutes. My dog got loose and we’ve not found him yet. Called every shelter, had a few cops I kn
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 04:30 PM

What I saw of the TV version left me thinking the most telling moments were provided by Castro's questions, which were actually a response to GOP assertions that there was no quid pro quo consummated and therefore no crime. Castro's questions were to
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 03:04 PM

I always believed Cunliff has the potential to be a really fine player who could contribute to KU's team. Besides outstanding physical athleticism with learned skills he had an age advantage on most, which IMO can make a significant difference. Havin
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by parkhawk3319 @ Yesterday at 02:46 PM

Let's not lose sight of what is really at stake here; my tax cuts.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by KYBLUEBLOOD @ Yesterday at 01:00 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERKY must be under a rock because he has finally figured out that Calismelly is a slimeball SOB...it took him awhile but he has seen the light...... maybe... Our players are soft. We’ve only been practicing 7 but they
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: Week 2 AP Top 25 Kentucky #1 by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 12:36 PM

KY must be under a rock because he has finally figured out that Calismelly is a slimeball SOB...it took him awhile but he has seen the light...... maybe...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 12:05 PM

The bad faith of the Republican Party has reached its apotheosis. Introduce absurd and debunked conspiracy theories to muddy the waters and ignore their president’s crimes. Fortunately it is an utter clown show. Unfortunately what % of the elector
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 11:55 AM

Nunes is getting close to unleashing his chemtrails theories that are designed for involuntary abortion and mind control.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 11:27 AM

Oh good! GOP finally gonna get their hands on these deep state Kenyan born Never Trumpian’ communis pro Obama traitors!
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 11:09 AM

That range of versatility would also indicate value for special teams play. I do not quite understand why OL players would reject the idea of playing in an RPO style offense. Differing versions of RPO are becoming the norm in current NFL systems, wh
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by appyhawk @ Yesterday at 10:53 AM

To this point in public inquiry hearing two things are absolutely clear. Nunes is certifiably insane. Taylor is a perfectionist.
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

Does anyone know when the GOP will call their exculpatory witnesses? Cuz I can’t listen to this FAKE NEWS!!
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

I walkways thought OK Boomer was an Oklahoma Sooner fight song of some sort. Btw, when is AG Barr going to step in and put a stop to this deep state impeachment nonsense?
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2020 News, Updates,etc! by DrGreydog @ Yesterday at 09:57 AM

Hearing Coach Miles was in LA possibly trying to flip and Army commit….. 3 Star HS OL/DL player at 6'4 280.... Hope it works out
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >