Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: b12 distributions remain strong ... by madcapper @ 4 minutes 41 seconds ago

What does the mountain west pay? It will be ku's next home l
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: b12 distributions remain strong ... by JimWest @ 35 minutes 1 second ago

r a c i s t
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts b12 distributions remain strong ... by tmcats @ Today at 10:42 AM

https://footballscoop.com/news/heres-how-much-each-power-5-conference-raked-in-last-year/ Distribution per school 1. Big Ten — $55.6 million 2. SEC — $45.3 million 3. Big 12 — $40 million 4. Pac-12 — $32.2 million 5. ACC — $31 million thi
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: "Insularity is the catalyst of bigotry" by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 09:36 PM

In reality Jimbutt has never felt good about himself...he is a self pitying narcissistic arseclown...his mom...uncle... cousin... farmhand really did a number on him way back before he escaped western Kansas... that's definitely where he is from orig
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: "Insularity is the catalyst of bigotry" by AlOerter @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

JW feels better about himself by criticizing others.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: "Insularity is the catalyst of bigotry" by PHOGUSHER @ Yesterday at 02:12 PM

Dang dem big words Jimbutt is using is hurting my ruralite hed... ouch...
Hawks on Politics
Jump to new posts Re: This just in..... by kellyfenton @ Yesterday at 01:29 PM

That you, lobs? “Joe Rogan Starting To Make A Lot Of Sense To Man Who Gets All His News From Joe Rogan“ https://www.theonion.com/joe-rogan-start...source=facebook
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts "Insularity is the catalyst of bigotry" by JimWest @ 07/14/20 11:41 PM

Many of you still don't understand what is wrong with being a ruralite. Here you go: https://www.yahoo.com/news/racist-acts-arent-aberration-whats-090031200.html
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: When will real sports start again? by 58hawk @ 07/14/20 06:37 PM

Face it, you are keeping animals as slaves to do your bidding. I guess that makes him a racist...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: If you don't wear a mask by PHOGUSHER @ 07/14/20 05:54 PM

Sure everyone was a tourist...ok then....
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: When will real sports start again? by JimWest @ 07/14/20 02:13 PM

Originally Posted By: appyhawk Wrong on all counts. Every single one. Nope, and here we go... Quote:Start with the fact that horses are born with a distrust for humans embedded in their instinct. But not mine. You've genetically engineered your
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: If you don't wear a mask by JimWest @ 07/14/20 02:01 PM

Originally Posted By: PHOGUSHERI don't know....seems like most of the Miami Beach crowd wasn't wearing masks....or Los Angeles beach crowds .... so what's your logic with this... Ruralite tourists.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: If you don't wear a mask by PHOGUSHER @ 07/14/20 01:20 PM

I don't know....seems like most of the Miami Beach crowd wasn't wearing masks....or Los Angeles beach crowds .... so what's your logic with this...
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: When will real sports start again? by KUCO_VOC @ 07/14/20 12:54 PM

Horse racing is a sport that is overlooked by the masses of sports fans. This has opened up our eyes to enjoy it much more. It's a great way to spend a day even without betting involved.
Football/The Huddle
Jump to new posts Re: Recruiting Class 2021 News, Updates,etc! by KUCO_VOC @ 07/14/20 12:51 PM

Virus is going to make a lot of commits stay put all over the US. Hunkering down is the safest thing for the players. So far, we seem to be improving our overall squad talent for the future. What type of future, is anyone's guess.
Men's Basketball
Jump to new posts Re: When will real sports start again? by appyhawk @ 07/14/20 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: JimWestOriginally Posted By: appyhawkMy training method is to contantly prove to him he can trust me to never hurt him. lol So the threat of you hurting him is always present. Got it. Quote:blah blah blah ... rambling ratio